PDA

View Full Version : Girl Pistol-Whips Mother to force her to buy her a car

DragonStryk72
03-30-2011, 10:12 AM
Yeah... fucked up, isn't it?

Girl, 17, 'pistol-whipped and threatened to shoot mother after she refused to help her buy her a car'

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 7:32 AM on 30th March 2011

A teenage girl pistol-whipped and threatened to kill her mother after she refused to help her buy a car, according to American police.

Rachel Anne Hachero threatened her mother when she refused to co-sign the purchase of a black 2004 Nissan 350Z.

The 17 year-old Ivy League college hopeful then confronted her mother at home with a 9mm gun and pistol-whipped her head, according to police reports.

After the attack, police said the teenager then pointed a gun at her mother's head and stomach and told her she was going with her to the Nissan dealership in Fort Myers, Florida, to sign for the car.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371061/Rachel-Anne-Hachero-arrested-pistol-whipping-mother-forcing-buy-car-gunpoint.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

You remember when you were little, and you'd get your ass blistered just for talking back to your mother? Think about what the punishment would've been like for a pistol-whipping. I'm terrified at the mere thought of what my mom would have done to me, and I'm her favorite kid.

I was watching it on the news this morning, and the cop being interviewed was saying how he wanted to look at her friends and see what kind of kids she'd been hanging out with. Um, well clearly not the bad seed, actually, because since I was in a Labor Ready, everyone there was jumping in with pointers on where she fucked up in pulling it off, and I can only think about what some of my old high school buddies would have said. My whole thing was, "What was your end game? I mean, you have to sleep eventually."

trobinett
03-30-2011, 12:36 PM
Our society is reaping what its planted.

DragonStryk72
03-30-2011, 03:40 PM
Eh, this is pretty fucked up, even for us.

Trigg
03-30-2011, 05:18 PM
the problem is all those broken families who think they need to be their kids "friends".

I am not my childrens friend. I am their parent. I have the rest of my life to be their friend. This doesn't mean I don't have a close and open relationship with my kids because I do, but they know that I am in charge and they are living in my home with my rules.

Kathianne
03-31-2011, 08:29 AM
the problem is all those broken families who think they need to be their kids "friends".

I am not my childrens friend. I am their parent. I have the rest of my life to be their friend. This doesn't mean I don't have a close and open relationship with my kids because I do, but they know that I am in charge and they are living in my home with my rules.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. It's not our 'culture's' fault and it's not most families. It's children running the home, most often in single parent homes. In this case everything seemed to weigh on the kid doing exceptional at school, with that 'done' she was in charge.

When I was in high school, three kids killed their parents for not giving them something they wanted or expected them to stop something they were doing. We are talking about 40 years ago. In each of these separate and unrelated incidents they were very wealthy parents who'd given their kids everything, but perhaps attention.

logroller
04-01-2011, 12:09 AM
I agree with you wholeheartedly. It's not our 'culture's' fault and it's not most families. It's children running the home, most often in single parent homes. In this case everything seemed to weigh on the kid doing exceptional at school, with that 'done' she was in charge.

When I was in high school, three kids killed their parents for not giving them something they wanted or expected them to stop something they were doing. We are talking about 40 years ago. In each of these separate and unrelated incidents they were very wealthy parents who'd given their kids everything, but perhaps attention.

Exactly my thoughts. What about teaching your kids to reason, negotiate, and manage conflict accordingly. And the inclusion of "ivy-league hopeful", what is that meant to imply-- Intelligence or delusional expectations? The latter it would appear.

fj1200
04-01-2011, 07:18 AM
It's getting so you can't pistol whip anybody these days. Surely a degradation of our society.

logroller
04-01-2011, 09:55 AM
It's getting so you can't pistol whip anybody these days. Surely a degradation of our society.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

LuvRPgrl
04-04-2011, 01:09 AM
Ivy league eh? Well, our educational system is better than ever. !!!!

And I think our culture has a lot to do with it, there are millions of parents who follow the trends.

Kathiane and trigg are exactly spot on, parent first, friends afterwards.
No fault divorce is the main culprit. Couples don't work hard as they used to to try and fix things when "they aren't happy anymore",

Its so much easier to just bail on the marriage, regardless of how much it screws up the kids.

I say hurray to that girl, if she can make her mother sucumb by pistol whipping her, well, that the mothers fault.

Yeah... fucked up, isn't it?

You remember when you were little, and you'd get your ass blistered just for talking back to your mother? Think about what the punishment would've been like for a pistol-whipping. I'm terrified at the mere thought of what my mom would have done to me, and I'm her favorite kid.

I was watching it on the news this morning, and the cop being interviewed was saying how he wanted to look at her friends and see what kind of kids she'd been hanging out with. Um, well clearly not the bad seed, actually, because since I was in a Labor Ready, everyone there was jumping in with pointers on where she fucked up in pulling it off, and I can only think about what some of my old high school buddies would have said. My whole thing was, "What was your end game? I mean, you have to sleep eventually."

logroller
04-04-2011, 10:41 AM
Ivy league hopeful. I'm a billionaire hopeful, :laugh:

And I think our culture has a lot to do with it, there are millions of parents who follow the trends.

Last haircut I got a fauxhawk, better lockup the guns.:laugh:

No fault divorce is the main culprit. Couples don't work hard as they used to to try and fix things when "they aren't happy anymore",

Preach on.

Its so much easier to just bail on the marriage, regardless of how much it screws up the kids.

Two Christmases, its not all bad!

I say hurray to that girl, if she can make her mother sucumb by pistol whipping her, well, that the mothers fault.

I hope you're kidding, eeek, gotta draw the line at violence. I don't think spoiling your kids can constitute defensible injury. I was foreman on case where a 15yr old boy murdered his mother in her sleep because the money from his dad's life insurance policy ran out and his spoiled ass still wanted calkin klein undershirts. Might of gotten away with it too, if he hadn't cut his hand while bludgeoning her more than 26 times. A quote from his confession "I can't believe I did IT!" "IT", a preconceived notion-- Murder one, 26 yrs.

DragonStryk72
04-04-2011, 01:03 PM

Um, speaking as the kid of divorced parents, I'm pretty happy with their divorce, given how miserable they were making everyone around them with it (i.e. us kids). I've known plenty of kids who grew up without one parent or the other, and not just by divorce, but by an untimely death. I don't think it's as simple as the numerical number of parents, instead being more a problem of quality of parenting.

Also, there's just plain old batshit insane, which I don't think should be dismissed out of hand. It wouldn't exactly be the first time in history that someone who was highly intelligent, was also psychotic, and it really isn't always that obvious.

LuvRPgrl
04-05-2011, 01:57 AM
Um, speaking as the kid of divorced parents, I'm pretty happy with their divorce, given how miserable they were making everyone around them with it (i.e. us kids). I've known plenty of kids who grew up without one parent or the other, and not just by divorce, but by an untimely death. I don't think it's as simple as the numerical number of parents, instead being more a problem of quality of parenting.

Also, there's just plain old batshit insane, which I don't think should be dismissed out of hand. It wouldn't exactly be the first time in history that someone who was highly intelligent, was also psychotic, and it really isn't always that obvious.

I also speak as the kid of divorced parents, and it really screwed us up, me and my two brothers. Both of them have been career criminals, and until the age of 30 I was headed straight down.

There are always exceptions, but numerically, the numbers are so high, divorced couples that is. And MOST of those marriages could have been saved had they been willing to work on it, but with no fault, its easier to just divorce.
But what the couple doesn't realize is just how hard it can be at times to be a single parent. Plus, quite often, as i have experienced, the woman can be very vindictive and use the kids to punish the guy.

One example of bottom line, Boys who live with mom, go to school with female teachers, maybe they have a sister or two, and thats all the input they get basically.
NO adult male influence, then they wonder why they have so much energy. DADS for the most part do the physical stuff and burn their energy. But like no fault, the idiots who are in charge of the kid, just give him drugs to calm him down.
Its amazing how many millions of kids are on ritalin, and arei mis diagnosed as ADD, OR ADHD, its basically just bullshit. Plus the pharmasueticals are making tons of money off it.
That ritalin really screws up kids, and also deflates their energy, and then those idiots again, wonder why we have an obesity problem with our kids.
THOSE IDIOTS AND LIBERALS who have manipulated the system into what it is today, simply won't look at the truth, that the problem is with them and their policies.