PDA

View Full Version : For those who thought liberals had principles

Little-Acorn
03-31-2011, 11:16 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/3-30-11dittoheadRGB20110330090113.jpg

fj1200
03-31-2011, 02:40 PM
I'm waiting for the inevitable surge that will be required. I can't wait for that reaction.

Kathianne
03-31-2011, 04:03 PM
I'm waiting for the inevitable surge that will be required. I can't wait for that reaction.

I must agree. I'm so turned off by cartoons and edited videos showing who's right and wrong.

OTOH, in the past year I've posted a bajillion threads to news sites and issues, that often go ignored.

My question to those that participate, what is it you want to respond to? Abso our Egyptian poster is gone. I liked his threads, because I could find so many contrary issues to question him with.

Now I'd be happy to post new topics that many would disagree with, I've done so I thought in the past, but no one disagrees with me. Is it the 'staff' issue? If so, please be clear, if a staff member participates in a thread as a member, they shouldn't moderate. If they do and a member thinks they are 'throwing their weight around,' contact one of the administrators. If it's unfair, you will have your say without repercussions.

fj1200
04-01-2011, 07:10 AM
OTOH, in the past year I've posted a bajillion threads to news sites and issues, that often go ignored.

Perhaps due to the lack of our left leaning compatriots because of...

Is it the 'staff' issue? If so, please be clear, if a staff member participates in a thread as a member, they shouldn't moderate.

Probably a good idea. Maybe locking someone, left and right ;), out of a thread if trolling persists rather than breaking out the ban stick. I can think of a couple of occasions where that should have been me. :dev:

Kathianne
04-01-2011, 07:15 AM
Perhaps due to the lack of our left leaning compatriots because of...

Probably a good idea. Maybe locking someone, left and right ;), out of a thread if trolling persists rather than breaking out the ban stick. I can think of a couple of occasions where that should have been me. :dev:

I can only speak for myself. I don't remember the last time I banned someone. What seems reasonable to me is to lock offending folks out of the thread that is going badly-irrelevant and ongoing name calling or bashing the staff seems the most common issues of late? I prefer that to total ban on the user.