PDA

View Full Version : Two Views of History

TheSage
01-06-2007, 01:06 PM
Basically, you can believe everything happens randomly or else that the elite throughout history have worked towards preplanned goals. I know what makes more sense. Can YOU be honest?

http://www.threeworldwars.com/intro.htm
Two Views of History
There are two fundamental ways to view history: We call one the catastrophic or accidental view of history, the other we call the conspiratorial view of history.

Accidental History
In the catastrophic or accidental view of history we are led to believe that historical events, such as wars and revolutions were the direct result of some sudden or surprising event. While the catastrophic view is accurate for weather, volcanoes and earthquakes, it does not always provide a realistic view of humanity and events influenced by man.

Young, malleable American and other Western minds are sadly taught the Accidental view of history in the government school systems. This view is reinforced throughout their lives by the controlled mass media. As a result, when most discover the Conspiratorial View of History, the immediate reaction is shock, disbelief and a refusal to accept something other than they've been taught to believe.

Conspiratorial History
Conspiratorial history studies that part of history that is a product of man's planning. In conspiratorial history we are led to believe that events, such as wars and revolutions, are the result of planned events. While the conspiratorial view is not accurate for weather, volcanoes and earthquakes, it is a realistic and accurate view of the interrelationship of man and nations. Since the planning for most of these events was done in secret, we use the term conspiratorial history. That is; this history is the result of plans constructed in secret, which by definition is a conspiracy.

Mr. P
01-06-2007, 01:19 PM
Basically, you can believe everything happens randomly or else that the elite throughout history have worked towards preplanned goals. I know what makes more sense. Can YOU be honest?

I reject both….

I like history based on verifiable facts myself.

TheSage
01-06-2007, 01:21 PM
I reject both….

So you have verified every fact you believe about history? Yourself? Personally? I reject your impossible claim.:laugh:

Mr. P
01-06-2007, 01:23 PM
So you have verified every fact you believe about history? Yourself? Personally? I reject your impossible claim.:laugh:

Called research.

TheSage
01-06-2007, 01:26 PM
Called research.

What about facts which are correct but which only tell half the story? WHat about facts which come out later and reveal something different? Do you factor those in, or just keep believing what you previously believed?

Mr. P
01-06-2007, 01:54 PM
What about facts which are correct but which only tell half the story?

What about them? How would you know its ½ unless you research?

WHat about facts which come out later and reveal something different?
New facts add to history, they may or may not change the overall event.

Do you factor those in, or just keep believing what you previously believed?
Many times opinion and beliefs change with more facts.
Only idiots and liberals shut their eyes to the reality that new facts may reshape history.

TheSage
01-06-2007, 02:10 PM
What about them? How would you know its ½ unless you research?

New facts add to history, they may or may not change the overall event.

Many times opinion and beliefs change with more facts.
Only idiots and liberals shut their eyes to the reality that new facts may reshape history.

Works for me!

Dilloduck
01-06-2007, 02:14 PM

As I have aged there are facts that have come out regarding events in my past. I gotta admit--I was pretty damn pissed at what went on behind my back. Still am for that matter. Especially when it's true. The Truth will never set us free if we are not allowed to probe for it or discuss it.

Gaffer
01-06-2007, 05:04 PM
Truth will always come to light if you dig deep enough into the actual facts. But it takes a little effort. Just because facts are buried doesn't imply a giant world wide conspircy. It usually implies some beaucrat is trying to cover his ass for his incompitence.

Dilloduck
01-06-2007, 05:12 PM
Truth will always come to light if you dig deep enough into the actual facts. But it takes a little effort. Just because facts are buried doesn't imply a giant world wide conspircy. It usually implies some beaucrat is trying to cover his ass for his incompitence.

That's the point---there is an effort to withhold the truth-whether it be incompetence or something more sinister. When you get a whole mess of people to agree to cover someones ass, you got trouble. I don't give a shit if the truth hurts--we need it--badly !

Gaffer
01-06-2007, 05:19 PM
I agree with that. I have to wonder about the silence in certain cases, but at the same time it could be for national security reasons and to protect the lives of military and intelligence personell. But that would be the only reason for such secrecy.

Dilloduck
01-06-2007, 05:28 PM
I agree with that. I have to wonder about the silence in certain cases, but at the same time it could be for national security reasons and to protect the lives of military and intelligence personell. But that would be the only reason for such secrecy.

I don't have any problem with secrets for the sake of national security---un fortnately what falls under the heading of National Security is becoming quite vague.

Gaffer
01-06-2007, 05:47 PM
I agree Dillo, but it has been that way for the last 40 years. Its not just Bush, I think its the beaucrats in washington doing a lot of covering because they are all incompitent.

Beaucrats are a very entrenched part of our government. They are extremely hard to fire and can't be voted out. They each have their own agenda and have to continually justify their position of power in order to keep that power. A lot of the secrecy comes from that group and I'm sure the president and congress can't do alot with or about them. I wonder how many things go on even the president is not aware of.

Dilloduck
01-06-2007, 05:55 PM
I agree Dillo, but it has been that way for the last 40 years. Its not just Bush, I think its the beaucrats in washington doing a lot of covering because they are all incompitent.

Beaucrats are a very entrenched part of our government. They are extremely hard to fire and can't be voted out. They each have their own agenda and have to continually justify their position of power in order to keep that power. A lot of the secrecy comes from that group and I'm sure the president and congress can't do alot with or about them. I wonder how many things go on even the president is not aware of.

I hate em all equally. :beer:

Gaffer
01-06-2007, 06:27 PM
Me too :beer:

TheSage
01-07-2007, 08:20 AM

It's not just bush, but bush definitely is included in this cabal. That asshat, Bush, is excited about the dems in congress, so he can more easily destroy our borders for his corporate friends. He's smiley about it. What a complete piece of shit. I know it hurts to admit it, but bend over and take it like a man.

Thanks for getting him in the mood, dillo.

Evil
01-07-2007, 08:23 AM
It's not just bush, but bush definitely is included in this cabal. That asshat, Bush, is excited about the dems in congress, so he can more easily destroy our borders for his corporate friends. He's smiley about it. What a complete piece of shit. I know it hurts to admit it, but bend over and take it like a man.

I guess everyone has agendas eh noahide avenger?

TheSage
01-07-2007, 08:25 AM
I guess everyone has agendas eh noahide avenger?

Are you changing the topic? If I respond will I be accused of changing the subject? Are you just generally being a shit head today? what's up, cuz? Help a brother 'ssess the fascism level.

Evil
01-07-2007, 08:34 AM
Are you changing the topic? If I respond will I be accused of changing the subject? Are you just generally being a shit head today? what's up, cuz? Help a brother 'ssess the fascism level.

:no:
This my friend is exactly why you seem to be looking in from the outside every few days or so. Just gotta push the envelope that little bit every single time, but you need to remember that there will be only so many times that things will be overlooked.

TheSage
01-07-2007, 09:24 AM
:no:
This my friend is exactly why you seem to be looking in from the outside every few days or so. Just gotta push the envelope that little bit every single time, but you need to remember that there will be only so many times that things will be overlooked.

That's me, the forum envelope pusher. Wanna buy an envelope?

jimnyc
01-07-2007, 09:25 AM
That's me, the forum envelope pusher. Wanna buy an envelope?

I'll take 2. Do they come with hookers? :D

Gunny
01-07-2007, 11:17 AM
I reject both….

ITA.

One thing that boggles the mind with me though, is even knowing the age-old axiom "those who do not learn from their mistakes are doomed to repeat them," we preat them nonetheless.

But I don't put much credence in it being the product of conspiracy.

Gunny
01-07-2007, 11:19 AM
What about facts which are correct but which only tell half the story? WHat about facts which come out later and reveal something different? Do you factor those in, or just keep believing what you previously believed?

Simple. Research the topic from varying sources and find the common denominators.

Facts that are later disclosed and verified should naturally be included, and if it alters my stance on a given topic so be it.

Gunny
01-07-2007, 11:24 AM
That's the point---there is an effort to withhold the truth-whether it be incompetence or something more sinister. When you get a whole mess of people to agree to cover someones ass, you got trouble. I don't give a shit if the truth hurts--we need it--badly !

My question in response to this would have to be the most glaringly obvious ... where do you get a "whole mess of people" willing to agree to cover someone's ass?

Not in this country. Two Americans can't keep a secret much less a "whole mess of people." Someone's always going to sell out. The bigger and more far-reaching the alleged conspiracy, the bigger the number of sell outs.

Gunny
01-07-2007, 11:26 AM

Yeah, look what happened as a result of Clinton trying to get rid of Linda Tripp. He paid dearly for messing with the bureaucracy.

Gunny
01-07-2007, 11:35 AM

How is Bush trying to take advantage of the change in power structure to get one of his plans passed "conspiratorial?"

Control by one vote might gain the Dems control over positions of power, but it hardly is going to give them any real advantage when it comes to legislation.

There's nothing to bend over and take. The only conservative I know of that agrees with Bush on illegal immigration hasn't even posted in this thread.

TheSage
01-07-2007, 12:04 PM
How is Bush trying to take advantage of the change in power structure to get one of his plans passed "conspiratorial?"

Control by one vote might gain the Dems control over positions of power, but it hardly is going to give them any real advantage when it comes to legislation.

There's nothing to bend over and take. The only conservative I know of that agrees with Bush on illegal immigration hasn't even posted in this thread.

A better question would be: Why is the President, allegedly sworn to protect our nation and constitution, so determined to destroy our border? His tactical excitement is of course, understandable, as you mentioned. Why WOULDN'T he be happy about the new anti-american congress which supports his anti-american agenda?

TheSage
01-07-2007, 12:10 PM
The bigger and more far-reaching the alleged conspiracy, the bigger the number of sell outs.

Yes. Like every crap-o-crat and repuke in government, selling out the country for the interests of their coporate friends. You're right.

Gunny
01-07-2007, 12:33 PM
A better question would be: Why is the President, allegedly sworn to protect our nation and constitution, so determined to destroy our border? His tactical excitement is of course, understandable, as you mentioned. Why WOULDN'T he be happy about the new anti-american congress which supports his anti-american agenda?

You would have to ask that question of President Bush, not me. I don't know why he does what he does, nor what his motives are. Unlike some others, unless it's something obvious daylight, I don't try.

Bush caters to Mexican voters, and turns a blind eye to illegal immigration. He did it here for 8 years. No surprise that he's doing it at the National level.

It doesn't matter whether or not he's "happy" about it. The fact that keeps getting overlooked is he can't sign legislation that doesn't get put on his desk, and the Dems can't get anything through Congress the Republicans decide to stop. Without Republicna sell-outs, this will go nowhere.

It's a stall. The Dems will propose something, the Republicans will block it, and the Dems will start finger-pointing.

More significantly, if President Bush loses what support he has left from Congressional Republicans, he might as well head back to Crawford now.

Dilloduck
01-07-2007, 12:34 PM
My question in response to this would have to be the most glaringly obvious ... where do you get a "whole mess of people" willing to agree to cover someone's ass?

Not in this country. Two Americans can't keep a secret much less a "whole mess of people." Someone's always going to sell out. The bigger and more far-reaching the alleged conspiracy, the bigger the number of sell outs.

Because all those involved will become richer and more powerful and the danger in engaging in what seems to be merely "common business practice"
is minimal.

Gunny
01-07-2007, 12:37 PM
Yes. Like every crap-o-crat and repuke in government, selling out the country for the interests of their coporate friends. You're right.

Yeah, but it's based on individual greed, not some vast conspiracy to sell out Nation to corporations. It's not caring about what happens to this Nation in order line their own, individual pockets.

TheSage
01-07-2007, 12:40 PM
You would have to ask that question of President Bush, not me. I don't know why he does what he does, nor what his motives are. Unlike some others, unless it's something obvious daylight, I don't try.

Exactly. Why figure things out for yourself when you can just fill your brain with whatever seems popular?

Bush caters to Mexican voters, and turns a blind eye to illegal immigration. He did it here for 8 years. No surprise that he's doing it at the National level.

It doesn't matter whether or not he's "happy" about it. The fact that keeps getting overlooked is he can't sign legislation that doesn't get put on his desk, and the Dems can't get anything through Congress the Republicans decide to stop. Without Republicna sell-outs, this will go nowhere.

Im certain a comprehensive reform package will be put on his desk and he'll sign it. And anyone who objects will be called a protectionist, racist, cretin, and you'll be right there, on the wrong side of the issue, because "you can't side with 'nazis' or else you're a nazi".

It's a stall. The Dems will propose something, the Republicans will block it, and the Dems will start finger-pointing.

More significantly, if President Bush loses what support he has left from Congressional Republicans, he might as well head back to Crawford now.

Yeah. He might as well. He's a worthless shit anyway.

Selling ports operations to Islamic Kingdoms isn't just good business. Bush Gardens?

Dilloduck
01-07-2007, 12:44 PM
Yeah, but it's based on individual greed, not some vast conspiracy to sell out Nation to corporations. It's not caring about what happens to this Nation in order line their own, individual pockets.

When global corportions place mega profits ahead of our countrys' interests it has the same effect as if they all were following the same blueprint. It's capitalism taking over democracy.

Gunny
01-07-2007, 12:51 PM
Exactly. Why figure things out for yourself when you can just fill your brain with whatever seems popular?

Or I could just look at the verifiable facts and come to a logical conclusion. In the absence of fact, I see no reason to just make something up that suits my agenda.

Im certain a comprehensive reform package will be put on his desk and he'll sign it. And anyone who objects will be called a protectionist, racist, cretin, and you'll be right there, on the wrong side of the issue, because "you can't side with 'nazis' or else you're a nazi".

Obviously you've missed the who-knows-how-many-posts I've made on the topic. I don't agree with Bush on his immigration stance, nor do I agree with anyone that does agree with it.

You need to learn the difference with agreeing with something because it right and agreeing with something to go with the flow. Not agreeing with you does nto automatically relegate one to "going with the flow."

Yeah. He might as well. He's a worthless shit anyway.

Selling ports operations to Isalmic Kingdoms isn't just good business. Bush Gardens?

I said it then and I'll say it now, the overreactionary stupidity that was applied to the UAE purchasing control of port operations was nothing short of absurd.

We'd already sold out to a foreign country to begin with; which, in my mind, is the real problem. Not selling to a country that has supported our every effort in the Middle East every step of the way was just pretty damned dumb.

Gunny
01-07-2007, 12:53 PM
When global corportions place mega profits ahead of our countrys' interests it has the same effect as if they all were following the same blueprint. It's capitalism taking over democracy.

The effect may very well be the same. Still doesn't make it a vast, global conspiracy.

TheSage
01-07-2007, 12:56 PM
I said it then and I'll say it now, the overreactionary stupidity that was applied to the UAE purchasing control of port operations was nothing short of absurd.

We'd already sold out to a foreign country to begin with; which, in my mind, is the real problem. Not selling to a country that has supported our every effort in the Middle East every step of the way was just pretty damned dumb.

And I'll repeat my cantations anew. Selling jobs in any way intersecting with our national security to Islamic Totalitarian Dictatorships is dumb as shit. I don't care if they have nice hotels or have built the best polo stadium in the desert. Care to take another swing, magilla?

Anyhoo.

We all know I'm right.

TheSage
01-07-2007, 12:59 PM
The effect may very well be the same. Still doesn't make it a vast, global conspiracy.

Then just think of it as, "a bunch of people who are doing bad stuff, knowingly or not" and quit fighting reality by nitpicking.

Dilloduck
01-07-2007, 01:04 PM

Does it make a difference what it's called while we're being sold down the river and invaded by Mexico?

Gaffer
01-07-2007, 03:15 PM
Does it make a difference what it's called while we're being sold down the river and invaded by Mexico?

Yes it does. Its NOT a global conspiracy. Its corporate greed and baffoons in politics. That does not add up to a global conspiracy.

TheSage
01-07-2007, 03:20 PM
Yes it does. Its NOT a global conspiracy. Its corporate greed and baffoons in politics. That does not add up to a global conspiracy.

And there's a revolving door between private corps and government. And they're all members of the same secret societies, and share a common secret religion which is just satan worship presented as enlightenment.

And it just so happens that all the Councif On Foreign Relations white papers end up as a policy. Wild wacky stuff.

Gaffer
01-07-2007, 03:30 PM
Your tinfoil hat is showing again adolph.

Just how did this big conspiracy get leaked out to people like you in the know. I'm not interested in websites that all spout what you repeat here. I want names of people that have been inside and seen it all for real. That can back up their statements with facts. It makes a great fanatsy and hollywood can play with it a lot in movies. Would probably make a great fiction book as well. But it just doesn't play in the real world.

TheSage
01-07-2007, 03:32 PM
Your tinfoil hat is showing again adolph.

Just how did this big conspiracy get leaked out to people like you in the know. I'm not interested in websites that all spout what you repeat here. I want names of people that have been inside and seen it all for real. That can back up their statements with facts. It makes a great fanatsy and hollywood can play with it a lot in movies. Would probably make a great fiction book as well. But it just doesn't play in the real world.

Namecalling. How fresh and innovative.

It is the real world. You're not interesed in the truth. You prefer your R=Good D=Bad brain substitution formula.

Dilloduck
01-07-2007, 03:33 PM

How about a policy that is agreed upon by private corporations and governments that is pursued to the exclusion of the interests of Joe Blow--the average American?

Gaffer
01-07-2007, 03:46 PM
How about a policy that is agreed upon by private corporations and governments that is pursued to the exclusion of the interests of Joe Blow--the average American?

i would call that a national conspiracy.

But as I said. Who are the whistle blowers here? Who has the inside info and how did they get it? Simple enough questions. But I never get an answer, just more rhetoric.

TheSage
01-07-2007, 03:50 PM
i would call that a national conspiracy.

But as I said. Who are the whistle blowers here? Who has the inside info and how did they get it? Simple enough questions. But I never get an answer, just more rhetoric.

But what are you claiming?

There are NO rich influential men?

They DON'T meet together in little clubs to coordinate their actions?

They're NOT devising a plan for world control?

They only have EVERYONE'S best interest in mind?

We've posted the information repeatedly. It just keeps flowing straight through your seive-like skull.

Gaffer
01-07-2007, 04:18 PM

We've posted the information repeatedly. It just keeps flowing straight through your seive-like skull.

You have NEVER posted specific info about anything or anyone. Just more rhetoric like this. If you want me to take you seriously you will answer my questions. Not direct me to a stupid website.

TheSage
01-07-2007, 04:36 PM
You have NEVER posted specific info about anything or anyone. Just more rhetoric like this. If you want me to take you seriously you will answer my questions. Not direct me to a stupid website.

Everything is "rhetoric". you're spouting denial rhetoric. Let's get past that and move onto actual specifics. Tell me which fact you doubt:

Rich men exist.

They make plans amongst themselves, unknown and undisclosed to the public.

They have sufficient control in governmental apparatuses to achieve their agenda.

They MOSTLY have their own priorities on the agenda and are not really that concerned about making life better in the long term for the maximum number of people.

Gaffer
01-07-2007, 04:47 PM
Everything is "rhetoric". you're spouting denial rhetoric. Let's get past that and move onto actual specifics. Tell me which fact you doubt:

Rich men exist.

yes they do

They make plans amongst themselves, unknown and undisclosed to the public.

they have that right as business men

They have sufficient control in governmental apparatuses to achieve their agenda.

yes that's so. The rich can lobby congress to get special favors, its been done for 200 years.

They MOSTLY have their own priorities on the agenda and are not really that concerned about making life better in the long term for the maximum number of people.

It's called capitalism.

You still haven't answered my questions. Who is the inside source and how did they get their information?

Until you can answer my questions I will continue to refer to you as adolph with the tinfoil hat.

TheSage
01-07-2007, 05:02 PM
It's called capitalism.

You still haven't answered my questions. Who is the inside source and how did they get their information?

Until you can answer my questions I will continue to refer to you as adolph with the tinfoil hat.

It's more commonly accessible knowledge than it is a "leak" from an inside source; though of course, there are many first hand accounts available: Benjamin Freedman

http://www.rense.com/general34/amaz.htm
Benjamin H. Freedman was one of the most intriguing and amazing individuals of the 20th century. Born in 1890, he was a successful Jewish businessman of New York City at one time principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. He broke with organized Jewry after the Judeo-Communist victory of 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and the great preponderance of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny which has enveloped the United States.

Mr. Freedman knew what he was talking about because he had been an insider at the highest levels of Jewish organizations and Jewish machinations to gain power over our nation. Mr. Freedman was personally acquainted with Bernard Baruch, Samuel Untermyer, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Kennedy, John F. Kennedy, and many more movers and shakers of our times.

This speech was given before a patriotic audience in 1961 at the Willard Hotel, Washington, D.C., on behalf of Conde McGinley's patriotic newspaper of that time, Common Sense. Though in some minor ways this wide-ranging and extemporaneous speech has become dated, Mr. Freedman's essential message to us -- his warning to the West -- is more urgent than ever before. -- K.A.S.

Benjamin Freedman Speaks:

Here in the United States, the Zionists and their co-religionists have complete control of our government. For many reasons, too many and too complex to go into here at this time, the Zionists and their co-religionists rule these United States as though they were the absolute monarchs of this country. Now you may say that is a very broad statement, but let me show you what happened while we were all asleep.

And capitalism, to be healthy, should be conducted in an open and honest manner, within the confines of accepted morality and natural sovereignty. Borders should not be dissolved to drive down wages. We shouldn't consider products of slaves morally acceptable. As I've said many times, I'm not a socialist, but I'm not a fascist totalitarian either, ya see.

Gunny
01-07-2007, 07:55 PM
And I'll repeat my cantations anew. Selling jobs in any way intersecting with our national security to Islamic Totalitarian Dictatorships is dumb as shit. I don't care if they have nice hotels or have built the best polo stadium in the desert. Care to take another swing, magilla?

Anyhoo.

We all know I'm right.

You were wrong then, as you still are. The only real effect the sale would have is who collects the check at the end of the day.

and yeah, HERE's my swing .... I've been to the ports at Dubai and Abu Dabi and their port security beats the Hell out of anything we have going here, to include US Naval bases. So even IF they did provide the physical security, it'd be a damned-sight better than what we have going.

The reality, overreactionary paranoiacs did their best to alienate one of the actual true allies we have in the region. It isn't like we have a bunch to spare.

Gunny
01-07-2007, 07:56 PM
Then just think of it as, "a bunch of people who are doing bad stuff, knowingly or not" and quit fighting reality by nitpicking.

I'm not fighting reality by nitpicking. YOU present the basis of the reality as something it is NOT. That's just about as simple as it gets.

Gunny
01-07-2007, 07:57 PM

It makes a difference when you're off fighting an imaginary enemy concocted by conspiracy theorists while the real enemy runs amock.

Gaffer
01-07-2007, 08:26 PM
It's more commonly accessible knowledge than it is a "leak" from an inside source; though of course, there are many first hand accounts available: Benjamin Freedman

And capitalism, to be healthy, should be conducted in an open and honest manner, within the confines of accepted morality and natural sovereignty. Borders should not be dissolved to drive down wages. We shouldn't consider products of slaves morally acceptable. As I've said many times, I'm not a socialist, but I'm not a fascist totalitarian either, ya see.

As I said before, give me a name. Not someone that started this kind of thinking back in 1919. Commonly accessible knowledge is not a source. If such powers existed you would not be seeing it on the web or any place else. Freedman would not have lived two days after breaking with the organization. its all a made up ongoing story line. With multiple authers adding their fantasy to it.

I have read this stuff before. There are a number of sites out there spouting the same thing. There's even one site says the illuminiti are controled by aliens and have a special agreement with them allowing them to abduct people in exchange for technology. The conspiracies go on and on. Each claiming to be the truth.

TheSage
01-07-2007, 08:46 PM
Commonly accessible knowledge is not a source.

Think about the things you say, man. you're losing it.

Gaffer
01-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Think about the things you say, man. you're losing it.

I'm not the one living in a conspiracy theory fantasy.

Dilloduck
01-07-2007, 09:13 PM
It makes a difference when you're off fighting an imaginary enemy concocted by conspiracy theorists while the real enemy runs amock.

What is so imaginary about the Mexican invasion?

TheSage
01-08-2007, 06:03 AM
I'm not the one living in a conspiracy theory fantasy.

Yet, you're still the one claiming "commonly accessible knowledge is not a valid source." That would include dictionairies, encyclopedias, books on relevant subject matter, news services, etc. What is a valid source in your constricted worldview?

TheSage
01-08-2007, 06:14 AM
I'm not fighting reality by nitpicking. YOU present the basis of the reality as something it is NOT. That's just about as simple as it gets.

Describe the false basis of reality I have presented?

TheSage
01-08-2007, 06:17 AM
As I said before, give me a name. Not someone that started this kind of thinking back in 1919. Commonly accessible knowledge is not a source. If such powers existed you would not be seeing it on the web or any place else. Freedman would not have lived two days after breaking with the organization. its all a made up ongoing story line. With multiple authers adding their fantasy to it.

I have read this stuff before. There are a number of sites out there spouting the same thing. There's even one site says the illuminiti are controled by aliens and have a special agreement with them allowing them to abduct people in exchange for technology. The conspiracies go on and on. Each claiming to be the truth.

Benjamin Freedman didn't start racist, elitist thinking. I'm certain of it. Judaism is religion based on racial superiority, and a delusional mission to "bring light unto the world". There I said it.

Gaffer
01-08-2007, 01:21 PM
Benjamin Freedman didn't start racist, elitist thinking. I'm certain of it. Judaism is religion based on racial superiority, and a delusional mission to "bring light unto the world". There I said it.

your statement has nothing to do with my post.

jillian
01-08-2007, 01:56 PM
your statement has nothing to do with my post.

Yeah... but if it's Jason, he wants to derail EVERY thread with that garbage. Should have known by all the insane conspiracy stuff....:eek2:

Gaffer
01-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Yeah... but if it's Jason, he wants to derail EVERY thread with that garbage. Should have known by all the insane conspiracy stuff....:eek2:

Yep its him. And he's working hard at derailing every post here.

jillian
01-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Yep its him. And he's working hard at derailing every post here.

If you ignore him, he'll get bored. :beer:

Gaffer
01-08-2007, 02:12 PM

Yeah I know. I been playing with him for a while now. He gets boring after a while and I'll start ignoring him. I call him adolph with the tinfoil hat.

TheSage
01-08-2007, 05:52 PM
Yeah I know. I been playing with him for a while now. He gets boring after a while and I'll start ignoring him. I call him adolph with the tinfoil hat.

Playing? Losing badly is playing? Funny.

TheSage
01-08-2007, 05:55 PM

Oh yes. There's no such thing as international corporations, or a revolving door between the private sector and government. Our borders AREN't being destroyed for the short term gain of corporations, to the detriment of the american people. It's all just totally insane.

Dilloduck
01-08-2007, 05:59 PM

Jilli----this crap is right up your alley.. Iraq--Haliburton--wink--wink .

TheSage
01-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Jilli----this crap is right up your alley.. Iraq--Haliburton--wink--wink .

No shit. Jilly's a repuke now that she realizes their masonic agenda to implement Olam Ha Ba.

Gunny
01-08-2007, 08:45 PM
What is so imaginary about the Mexican invasion?

C'mon dillo ...... if you want to pick a fight, you can do better than THAT. You know EXACTLY where I stand on the issue of illegal immigration. I haven't minced any words.

Business owners may hire and exploit them, but it is the secular progressive do-gooders who keep us from treating them for the criminals they are in accordance with laws we ALREADY have.

The people in general I have met and/or seen that hire illegals are too stupid to be involved in any conspiracy, unless it's a conspiracy against having a brain.

OCA
01-08-2007, 08:53 PM

Actually, no its not. I know of no Jews openly endorsing Hebrew racial superiority........yet I know many Aryans who openly endorse Aryan superiority and have killed millions to acheive it, now who's really trying to bring light unto the world?

Gunny
01-08-2007, 08:59 PM
Describe the false basis of reality I have presented?

Again? There's a point to this "tiger chasing his tail around a tree" game? You attempt to present individual greed as some global conspiracy, when it is not.

The second someone doesn't buy your global conspiracy theory, you call them blind. Now you have resorted to re-asking a question I have already posted the answer to.

You used to be a pretty tolerable guy. But you aren't the RWA I first met a couple of years ago.

Gunny
01-08-2007, 09:01 PM

Yeah, Heaven forbid it be about a religion based on religious superiority, as each and every one is. :dunno:

Gaffer
01-08-2007, 09:05 PM
Again? There's a point to this "tiger chasing his tail around a tree" game? You attempt to present individual greed as some global conspiracy, when it is not.

The second someone doesn't buy your global conspiracy theory, you call them blind. Now you have resorted to re-asking a question I have already posted the answer to.

You used to be a pretty tolerable guy. But you aren't the RWA I first met a couple of years ago.

why is it that trying to discuss something with him makes me feel like I'm discussing things with a 10 year old.

OCA
01-08-2007, 09:09 PM

Gunny don't you see? Its all a grab for attention, its simple, you make the most outlandish claims, go against everything you've preached on for 2.5 years and then call everyone who doesn't believe you delusional or stupid.

Its kind of sad and pathetic really......I almost want to call him a sellout.

You see RWA harps on immigration, Jews, corporations and the one that makes me crack the fuck up at.....the NWO illuminati bullshit, yet he offers no solutions to any of these imaginary problems.

You see yes immigration is a problem, I have offered a solution, many may not like it but......RWA you listening? I at least offered a solution.

Corporations? Capitalism? Government has no need to be involved in the affairs of private enterprise in this day and age, in every instance it gets involved it just screws shit up.

All the other crap? Laughable.

Dilloduck
01-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Corporations? Capitalism? Government has no need to be involved in the affairs of private enterprise in this day and age, in every instance it gets involved it just screws shit up.

but it does---with both feet---and there is no solution other than to watch.

Gunny
01-08-2007, 09:27 PM
why is it that trying to discuss something with him makes me feel like I'm discussing things with a 10 year old.

Well, I think OCA answered your question for me.:)

Even if he truly believes what he's trying to sell, he does a really poor job on the selling end. Nor is there any common sense and logic to his argument.

Like all conspiracy theories, disjointed facts are presented out of context and/or coincidences presented as conspiracy in order to sell something that in all likelihood is at the astronomical level on the improbability scale.

My father and grandfather are Mason's. It's almost comical that grown men like to have the adolescent "boy's club" thing with secret handshakes and all, but they mostly just do feel-good community service stuff and act all secret because they think it's cool.

I've know quite a few Jewish people in my life, and they were just people. Clannish? Yes. Considering their history, I can see why. They've been persecuted by just about everyone who is anyone throughout their history.

Then there're the wealthy folk. They get wealthy by taking the little man's money. If it is in their financial interest to gang up with a few other wealthy folk, well, that's what they're all about. But they are far to self-absorbed and individually greedy to ever involve themselves in a global conspiracy where they had to share ANYthing. They want it all for themselves.

Then there is my all-time favorite, cynical point of view .... if two Americans know a secret one of them will sell out to Entertainment Tonight on the other. A conspiracy requiring a cast of thousands? I don't think so.

TheSage
01-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Yeah, Heaven forbid it be about a religion based on religious superiority, as each and every one is. :dunno:

Moral superiority yes. Racial superiority, no. Christianity is not racial supremacy. Judaism is. Learn to use language effectively please. You're spreading your ignorance.

TheSage
01-08-2007, 09:31 PM
Well, I think OCA answered your question for me.:)

Even if he truly believes what he's trying to sell, he does a really poor job on the selling end. Nor is there any common sense and logic to his argument.

Like all conspiracy theories, disjointed facts are presented out of context and/or coincidences presented as conspiracy in order to sell something that in all likelihood is at the astronomical level on the improbability scale.

My father and grandfather are Mason's. It's almost comical that grown men like to have the adolescent "boy's club" thing with secret handshakes and all, but they mostly just do feel-good community service stuff and act all secret because they think it's cool.

I've know quite a few Jewish people in my life, and they were just people. Clannish? Yes. Considering their history, I can see why. They've been persecuted by just about everyone who is anyone throughout their history.

Then there're the wealthy folk. They get wealthy by taking the little man's money. If it is in their financial interest to gang up with a few other wealthy folk, well, that's what they're all about. But they are far to self-absorbed and individually greedy to ever involve themselves in a global conspiracy where they had to share ANYthing. They want it all for themselves.

Then there is my all-time favorite, cynical point of view .... if two Americans know a secret one of them will sell out to Entertainment Tonight on the other. A conspiracy requiring a cast of thousands? I don't think so.

That's just what they're all about? We should just accept it? You're a retread.

TheSage
01-08-2007, 09:34 PM
C'mon dillo ...... if you want to pick a fight, you can do better than THAT. You know EXACTLY where I stand on the issue of illegal immigration. I haven't minced any words.

Business owners may hire and exploit them, but it is the secular progressive do-gooders who keep us from treating them for the criminals they are in accordance with laws we ALREADY have.

The people in general I have met and/or seen that hire illegals are too stupid to be involved in any conspiracy, unless it's a conspiracy against having a brain.

It's all the libs? You're off the mark. Big business wants cheap labor and they don't care about the standard of living of americans. You will never solve anything blinding yourself to half of reality.

OCA
01-08-2007, 09:35 PM
That's just what they're all about? We should just accept it? You're a retread.

RWA if you ain't accepting it just what in the fuck are you doing about it other than pissing and moaning?

TheSage
01-08-2007, 09:36 PM
RWA if you ain't accepting it just what in the fuck are you doing about it other than pissing and moaning?

At least Im not perpetuating the lies, like you.

Gunny
01-08-2007, 09:36 PM
Moral superiority yes. Racial superiority, no. Christianity is not racial supremacy. Judaism is. Learn to use language effectively please. You're spreading your ignorance.

Hate to break the scientific fact to you, your eminence, but while Jews consider themselves a separate race, they are in fact, not.

So my language was just fine and it is YOU proving ignorance.

TheSage
01-08-2007, 09:39 PM
Hate to break the scientific fact to you, your eminence, but while Jews consider themselves a separate race, they are in fact, not.

So my language was just fine and it is YOU proving ignorance.

Just like whites aren't a race either? A lot of idiots say that too. I say if you wanna be a race, be a race. Who are you to dictate their identity to them?

Dilloduck
01-08-2007, 09:39 PM

You call it a conspiracy----I just call it a chain of events that includes actions by the govenment and global corporations. The GOP did nothing more than the SPs to stop illegal immigration. They want to give em amnesty for God sake. Doesn't it make you stop to ask why??

OCA
01-08-2007, 09:41 PM
At least Im not perpetuating the lies, like you.

Ooooh short yet uneffective, try again.

Gunny
01-08-2007, 09:42 PM
It's all the libs? You're off the mark. Big business wants cheap labor and they don't care about the standard of living of americans. You will never solve anything blinding yourself to half of reality.

What have YOU solved?

Please list all "big" businesses that have been busted for hiring illegal aliens en masse. And when you say "big," I am assuming you are referring to your "One World Order," global corporations. THAT's big business. A hot dog factory is not.

Picking tomatoes, hanging drywall, framing and doing general labor on construction sites isn't exactly "big" business on a global scale.

But just to set the record straight for you since you can't seem to keep your eye on the ball:

Illegal alien ... person hiring illegal aliens = criminals. I'm all for busting both and prosecuting to the fullest extent of the law, and I don't really give a rat's ass ifn they have a (D) or a (R) or an (I) behind their name on their voter's registration.

Gunny
01-08-2007, 09:43 PM
You call it a conspiracy----I just call it a chain of events that includes actions by the govenment and global corporations. The GOP did nothing more than the SPs to stop illegal immigration. They want to give em amnesty for God sake. Doesn't it make you stop to ask why??

"Why" is there's money being made at both ends.

OCA
01-08-2007, 09:43 PM
Just like whites aren't a race either? A lot of idiots say that too. I say if you wanna be a race, be a race. Who are you to dictate their identity to them?

White isn't a race, look it up, open your mind.

TheSage
01-08-2007, 09:46 PM
White isn't a race, look it up, open your mind.

SO, according the combined idiocy of you and gunny, there can be no white racists either. Which begs the question, why does the adl keep a list of "hate sites"?

You're been punked.:thumb:

Gunny
01-08-2007, 09:49 PM

Because race is a scientific designation and it is science, not I that does the designating. You have a choice: Caucazoid, Mongoloid, or Negroid. Only three races on Earth.

If you have an issue with that, take it up with the scientific community, not me.

Gunny
01-08-2007, 09:51 PM
SO, according the combined idiocy of you and gunny, there can be no white racists either. Which begs the question, why does the adl keep a list of "hate sites"?

How can we be punked when you aren't even making any sense? Let's try this the REAL simple way:

Please quote where, in this thread, either OCA or myself said their can't be "white racists."

TheSage
01-08-2007, 09:52 PM

So it's a conspiracy to make money. IS that a fair assessment?

Dilloduck
01-08-2007, 09:52 PM

You bet your sweet ass there is---and it ain't going in the federal coffers either.

TheSage
01-08-2007, 09:53 PM
How can we be punked when you aren't even making any sense? Let's try this the REAL simple way:

Please quote where, in this thread, either OCA or myself said their can't be "white racists."

Pay attention, shemp.

The combined idiotic conclusions of you two knuckleheads would render this true.

If someone isn't "really" a race, they can't be racists. That's what you said about jews.

Oca said whites aren't a race. Ergo.... quit wasting my time.

Gunny
01-08-2007, 09:59 PM
You bet your sweet ass there is---and it ain't going in the federal coffers either.

Nah ... around here it goes mostly into small-time, two-bit wannabe construction contractors' bank accounts.

Gunny
01-08-2007, 10:02 PM
Pay attention, shemp.

The combined idiotic conclusions of you two knuckleheads would render this true.

If someone isn't "really" a race, they can't be racists. That's what you said about jews.

Oca said whites aren't a race. Ergo.... quit wasting my time.

The only one wasting your time is you, Private Pyle.

"White" is NOT a race. I previously posted the three races. Try scrolling up (that's the arrow key that points up) and educate yourself.

And what I said is Jews are NOT a separate race ... Judaism is a religion. So don't tell me what I said until you spend a few $ on RIF.

TheSage
01-08-2007, 10:18 PM
The only one wasting your time is you, Private Pyle.

"White" is NOT a race. I previously posted the three races. Try scrolling up (that's the arrow key that points up) and educate yourself.

And what I said is Jews are NOT a separate race ... Judaism is a religion. So don't tell me what I said until you spend a few $ on RIF.

Golly Sarge, you only chewed that piece of steak seven times!

White people ARE a race. Jews are a race which has codified the tenets of racism and sold it as a religion. I don't how you can any clearer than "God's chosen People".

Gunny
01-08-2007, 10:37 PM
Golly Sarge, you only chewed that piece of steak seven times!

White people ARE a race. Jews are a race which has codified the tenets of racism and sold it as a religion. I don't how you can any clearer than "God's chosen People".

Caucasian is a race. White is a color. Are you white, Casper? I sure as Hell ain't.

Scientifically/genetically/biologically speaking, please define the differences between caucasians and caucasians who call themselves Jews.

You can also define for me which religion does NOT think it is "God's chosen."

TheSage
01-09-2007, 06:16 AM
Caucasian is a race. White is a color. Are you white, Casper? I sure as Hell ain't.

Whatever Queen Nitpick. You sound like mrs. crabapple.

Scientifically/genetically/biologically speaking, please define the differences between caucasians and caucasians who call themselves Jews.

SO the jews are not a people. Is that what you're saying? Neither are the palestininians. It's amazing how much trouble two nonexistant people can cause.

You can also define for me which religion does NOT think it is "God's chosen."

You're confused again. The jews don't believe their religion is god's favorite faith, they believe THEY are the chosen PEOPLE. That religion is tribalism pretending to be enlightened. Their religion IS their race. They are textbook racial supremacists.

OCA
01-09-2007, 06:43 AM

Dumbass.....race=nationality, i.e. you are Italian, Turkish, Chinese etc. etc. etc., white is a color, hence the proper term should be colorists since some people from Fiji are as black as the ace of spades but wouldn't be considered to be traditionally black.

Why do you give a fuck what the ADL thinks? Unless you've enrolled in a group that is being monitored by them?

OCA
01-09-2007, 06:45 AM
You're confused again. The jews don't believe their religion is god's favorite faith, they believe THEY are the chosen PEOPLE. That religion is tribalism pretending to be enlightened. Their religion IS their race. They are textbook racial supremacists.

How does what they believe affect you in any way, shape or form? I believe you're a piece of shit, does that affect you?

TheSage
01-09-2007, 06:48 AM
Dumbass.....race=nationality, i.e. you are Italian, Turkish, Chinese etc. etc. etc., white is a color, hence the proper term should be colorists since some people from Fiji are as black as the ace of spades but wouldn't be considered to be traditionally black.

Why do you give a fuck what the ADL thinks? Unless you've enrolled in a group that is being monitored by them?

Race can be a defining trait of a people. America dreamed of something bigger, a multiracial people. Problem is, only white people truly subjugated their racial identity. Nobody else has, and in that scenario individual whites would do better to return to their racial identity, because everyone else is keeping theirs and discriminating against white individuals.

WHy do you give a fuck why I give a fuck about what the adl thinks, unless you're trying to make a lame argument that I must be in the KKK if I care?

OCA
01-09-2007, 07:22 AM
Race can be a defining trait of a people. America dreamed of something bigger, a multiracial people. Problem is, only white people truly subjugated their racial identity. Nobody else has, and in that scenario individual whites would do better to return to their racial identity, because everyone else is keeping theirs and discriminating against white individuals.

WHy do you give a fuck why I give a fuck about what the adl thinks, unless you're trying to make a lame argument that I must be in the KKK if I care?

Actually how can Whites be discriminated against when they hold almost all the power and almost all the wealth in the country? Whites discriminated against!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh almost forgot to ask, why do you care?

TheSage
01-09-2007, 07:26 AM
Actually how can Whites be discriminated against when they hold almost all the power and almost all the wealth in the country? Whites discriminated against!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh almost forgot to ask, why do you care?

Nevertheless, the only institutionalized programs of racial discrimination still in existence are against white people. I'm referring to affirmative action, quotas, the villification of the very concept of white pride. Etc. How is it done? It's done by force of a radicalized anti white government, academia, and media.

OCA
01-09-2007, 07:41 AM
Nevertheless, the only institutionalized programs of racial discrimination still in existence are against white people. I'm referring to affirmative action, quotas, the villification of the very concept of white pride. Etc. How is it done? It's done by force of a radicalized anti white government, academia, and media.

So you do admit that you're pet topic is miniscule among the pressing issues of the day. Actually its hardly an issue at all.

jackass
01-09-2007, 05:16 PM

Damn.. you ALMOST had me agreeing with you on one thing, but you blew it with the "How is it done? It's done by force of a radicalized anti white government, academia, and media" thing.

TheSage
01-09-2007, 05:42 PM
Damn.. you ALMOST had me agreeing with you on one thing, but you blew it with the "How is it done? It's done by force of a radicalized anti white government, academia, and media" thing.

But that is how it's done. Most people are brainwashed. And whites are brainwashed to hate themselves. Ask yourself this "Is white pride worse than black pride?". If you answered yes, you're brainwashed with an anti-white bias. :shrug:

Gunny
01-09-2007, 09:19 PM
Whatever Queen Nitpick. You sound like mrs. crabapple.

You want to play semantics so don't whine when it gets thrown back in your face.

SO the jews are not a people. Is that what you're saying? Neither are the palestininians. It's amazing how much trouble two nonexistant people can cause.

The Jews are a religious minority who have manged to convince others they are also a separate race; which, they are not.

True Palestinians have not existed for centuries. Those currently calling themselves Palestinians are in fact, Transjordan Arabs.

Religion is not a race. And speaking of semantics, most religions I know of think everyone outside of their specific religion are not true believers and going to Hell. If that isn't each religion calling itself "God's chosen," I don't know what is.

TheSage
01-10-2007, 06:16 AM
Religion is not a race. And speaking of semantics, most religions I know of think everyone outside of their specific religion are not true believers and going to Hell. If that isn't each religion calling itself "God's chosen," I don't know what is.

But for jews, their race is their religion. That's why they're the ultimate racists. You are jewish if your mother is jewish, even if you are totally unobservant.

I'm not playing semantics. I'm breaking down the mental frames which are stopping your from seeing the truth.

Gunny
01-10-2007, 11:03 AM
But for jews, their race is their religion. That's why they're the ultimate racists. You are jewish if your mother is jewish, even if you are totally unobservant.

I'm not playing semantics. I'm breaking down the mental frames which are stopping your from seeing the truth.

You aren't breaking down anything, and I have no problem with the truth. And it IS a matter of semantics.

Jews can call themselves anything they want, just as you can. The factual truth is Judaism is not a race; therefore, they cannot be racists.

Jews, regardless what they call themselves, don't want to be on top any more nor less than any other race, religion, gender, political party, gang of redencks at the local bar, etc.

Everyone wants to be on top. If your fear is that Jews are closer-knit group than "whitey," then you should be pointing your finger at whites for allowing themselves to be fragmented and not give a damn, not at those who are of like mind, culture and religion and do things that promotes common good for them and their beliefs.

Dilloduck
01-10-2007, 02:15 PM
You aren't breaking down anything, and I have no problem with the truth. And it IS a matter of semantics.

Jews can call themselves anything they want, just as you can. The factual truth is Judaism is not a race; therefore, they cannot be racists.

Jews, regardless what they call themselves, don't want to be on top any more nor less than any other race, religion, gender, political party, gang of redencks at the local bar, etc.

Everyone wants to be on top. If your fear is that Jews are closer-knit group than "whitey," then you should be pointing your finger at whites for allowing themselves to be fragmented and not give a damn, not at those who are of like mind, culture and religion and do things that promotes common good for them and their beliefs.

I think that's his point---"whitey" has screwed up.

TheSage
01-10-2007, 05:41 PM

You somehow think calling racism something else makes it not racism anymore. That's not smart.

You're referencing your christian/western understanding of religion. Judaism is NOT simply a matter faith. Jews are a PEOPLE. How do you explain automatically being one by virtue of who your mother is?

Yet their faith teaches them it's their duty to institute a global theocracy where they are an elite nation of priests, telling everyone else what to do. You're in denial. I can find you links if you would like to get educated.

I do point the finger at whites. Stupid whites like you who are apparently excited about becoming jew slaves.

Nobody buys your shit anymore, gunny.

TheSage
01-10-2007, 05:47 PM
Gunny, why are you so stubborn in the face of overwhelming facts and impeccable logic? are you trying to impress Kathianne?

Gaffer
01-10-2007, 06:56 PM
Gunny, why are you so stubborn in the face of overwhelming facts and impeccable logic? are you trying to impress Kathianne?

What overwhelming facts? Its just you spouting anti-sematic hate and posting conspiracy websites that have no semblance of truth to them. That's not facts.

I'm a conservative athiest. So what race am I?

Dilloduck
01-10-2007, 09:35 PM
What overwhelming facts? Its just you spouting anti-sematic hate and posting conspiracy websites that have no semblance of truth to them. That's not facts.

It depends on what race your parents are.

TheSage
01-10-2007, 10:01 PM

I can give you rabbinical sites about olam ha ba (the world to come) and the role of jews in that new world order. Are you interested?

I don't know what race you are. Judaism is not merely a faith, it's race based. If your mother is a jew, you're a jew for life, according to jews, and if you convert, they just consider you a bad jew. I can post you evidence of this as well from jewish websites. Interested?

Gaffer
01-10-2007, 10:01 PM
It depends on what race your parents are.

:lmao:

Gunny
01-10-2007, 10:07 PM
You somehow think calling racism something else makes it not racism anymore. That's not smart.

What isn't smart is calling something racism when it is not.

You're referencing your christian/western understanding of religion. Judaism is NOT simply a matter faith. Jews are a PEOPLE. How do you explain automatically being one by virtue of who your mother is?

Semantics.

Yet their faith teaches them it's their duty to institute a global theocracy where they are an elite nation of priests, telling everyone else what to do. You're in denial. I can find you links if you would like to get educated.

I do point the finger at whites. Stupid whites like you who are apparently excited about becoming jew slaves.

Actually, it's the other way around. Seems nobody, across two boards, buys YOUR shit. You're just a paranoid old fool blinded by your hatred and using imaginary conspiracies as your scapegoats. That's not to mention lashing out at those who don't buy off on your stuff as "stupid."

The white race has destroyed itself with intellectualism and self-absorption. You think your hatred and vileness is going to fix it? Try again.

Gunny
01-10-2007, 10:08 PM

I would do ANYTHING to impress Kathianne!:)

Gunny
01-10-2007, 10:09 PM
I can give you rabbinical sites about olam ha ba (the world to come) and the role of jews in that new world order. Are you interested?

I don't know what race you are. Judaism is not merely a faith, it's race based. If your mother is a jew, you're a jew for life, according to jews, and if you convert, they just consider you a bad jew. I can post you evidence of this as well from jewish websites. Interested?

Kathianne
01-10-2007, 10:11 PM
I would do ANYTHING to impress Kathianne!:)

Thanks, but seems a bad take here.

Kathianne
01-10-2007, 10:13 PM

Or your ability to read and comprehend. But heh, why let logic stand in the way of extremism?

TheSage
01-10-2007, 10:13 PM
Actually, it's the other way around. Seems nobody, across two boards, buys YOUR shit. You're just a paranoid old fool blinded by your hatred and using imaginary conspiracies as your scapegoats. That's not to mention lashing out at those who don't buy off on your stuff as "stupid."

I have many supporters. It's just the fascist mods and other brainwashed followers who got upset when they were called on their jew worship, you for one.

The white race has destroyed itself with intellectualism and self-absorption. You think your hatred and vileness is going to fix it? Try again.

If you're referring to the racial shaming we have allowed to be foisted upon us by jews, then you're partially right. But it's not over yet. You're speaking in past tense prematurely. The people will reject the jew world order.

jillian
01-10-2007, 10:17 PM
Hey, Jason, why don't you just start your own "I hate jews" thread and leave it out of the normal discussions?

Pretty pathetic to blame the world's problems on a group of people who constitute approximately 1% of the population.

Gaffer
01-10-2007, 10:19 PM
Or your ability to read and comprehend. But heh, why let logic stand in the way of extremism?

So true Kath.

TheSage
01-10-2007, 10:22 PM
Hey, Jason, why don't you just start your own "I hate jews" thread and leave it out of the normal discussions?

Pretty pathetic to blame the world's problems on a group of people who constitute approximately 1% of the population.

But when you're the 1% in the highest positions of power, running the global financial apparatus, media, etc. Numbers don't matter. Baathists were a minority in iraq. This argument is a heinous and irrational canard. It won't fly here.

This is my thread. I started it. Don't read it. Don't post here. It bugs you to see the truth, doesn't it?

TheSage
01-10-2007, 10:23 PM
So true Kath.

Look, a special olympics high five!

TheSage
01-10-2007, 10:23 PM
Why let the truth stand in the way of your jew-abused outlook?

Gunny
01-10-2007, 10:24 PM
Thanks, but seems a bad take here.

;)

jillian
01-10-2007, 10:25 PM
But when you're the 1% in the highest positions of power, running the global financial apparatus, media, etc. Numbers don't matter. Baathists were a minority in iraq. This argument is a heinous and irrational canard. It won't fly here.

This is my thread. I started it. Don't read it. Don't post here. It bugs you to see the truth, doesn't it?

Truth is fine. Your insanity troubles me, but can be ignored. But I think it's a pretty fair bet you're not going to get to spew all over this board.

Gunny
01-10-2007, 10:26 PM

Nah ... it bugs me to see the level you have devolved to since I first met you.

TheSage
01-10-2007, 10:26 PM
;)
ANother special olympics high five! Tards on parade!

Gunny
01-10-2007, 10:28 PM
ANother special olympics high five! Tards on parade!

Get your material from Michael Richards? I would only like to point out you already used that line once. It wan't funny the first time, nimrod.

Kathianne
01-10-2007, 10:29 PM
could it be?

Yet they let what they know are fallacies to stand on internet? They know, but stay silent. they also know that I continue to remain silent on many issues, some because of lack of proof, some because proof will hurt the message.

TheSage
01-10-2007, 10:30 PM
Get your material from Michael Richards? I would only like to point out you already used that line once. It wan't funny the first time, nimrod.

It's still funny, cuz you're such retards.:2up: trust me. I know funny.

TheSage
01-10-2007, 10:30 PM
Nah ... it bugs me to see the level you have devolved to since I first met you.
It bugs me what a fascist in denial you are. I guess that makes us even.

TheSage
01-10-2007, 10:37 PM
Oh. I forgot. Were any of you knowledge-centered people interested in the links to rabbinical sources about the nature of Olam Ha Ba, and the global theocracy described in the talmud as the mission of all jews? Or do you want to just keep spouting your ignorant, brainwashed denial?

Gunny
01-10-2007, 10:40 PM
It bugs me what a fascist in denial you are. I guess that makes us even.

Problem is, I am neither a fascist, nor in denial. Just add that to your list of nonexistent fantasies that bug you.

TheSage
01-10-2007, 10:42 PM
Problem is, I am neither a fascist, nor in denial. Just add that to your list of nonexistent fantasies that bug you.

You're not a fascist, you just don't believe in identifying fascist threats. I see.

Gunny
01-10-2007, 10:43 PM
You're not a fascist, you just don't believe in identifying fascist threats. I see.

Sure I do. When they exist.

Gunny
01-10-2007, 10:45 PM
It's still funny, cuz you're such retards.:2up: trust me. I know funny.

No, you used to be funny.

TheSage
01-10-2007, 10:46 PM
Sure I do. When they exist.

So you see no problem in the complete corruption of our government corporate interests? Destroying the borders for cheap labor? Disarming the people? Listening to you phone calls? THe McCain-Feingold censorship act?

TheSage
01-10-2007, 10:47 PM
No, you used to be funny.

ANd you have put the new world order ahead of america. sellout.

Gunny
01-10-2007, 10:48 PM
So you see no problem in the complete corruption of our government corporate interests? Destroying the borders for cheap labor? Disarming the people? Listening to you phone calls? THe McCain-Feingold censorship act?

Didn't we just do these questions a couple of pages ago?

Gunny
01-10-2007, 10:49 PM
ANd you have put the new world order ahead of america. sellout.

Not even close. I am against globalism and very much a nationalist. Just not to the extent that I can't see what color the sky is.

TheSage
01-10-2007, 10:51 PM
Didn't we just do these questions a couple of pages ago?

Probably. I'm still game if you are.

Here's bush 41 talking about the new world order.

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/war/bushsr.htm
On September 11, 1990 at 9:09 PM, President George Herbert Walker Bush spoke before a joint session of Congress, regarding the Persian Gulf War. Among other topics, he stated that the war presented an opportunity for a "New World Order" to emerge.

Eleven years later — to the day — the twin towers of the World Trade Center would fall, creating yet another "opportunity" to move...

Gunny
01-10-2007, 10:54 PM
Probably. I'm still game if you are.

Here's bush 41 talking about the new world order.

Well, yeah, I can see the correlation between the two events.:uhoh:

TheSage
01-10-2007, 10:55 PM
Well, yeah, I can see the correlation between the two events.:uhoh:

That was a preemptive strike against you yammering about how there's no plan for a new world order.

TheSage
01-10-2007, 10:56 PM
Not even close. I am against globalism and very much a nationalist. Just not to the extent that I can't see what color the sky is.

It's blue.:beer:

Gunny
01-10-2007, 11:10 PM
That was a preemptive strike against you yammering about how there's no plan for a new world order.

I'm fully aware there are those who support a New World Order, and have never said otherwise. There's also no doubt that global corporations would stand to gain the most from it.

However, I don't see the conspiracy. I see global socialism as the goal of the lefties. Global capitalism the goal of international corporations. Global theocracy the goal of radical Islam. Removing the barrier of our Southern border the goal of Mexico and the illegal aliens who want to financially rape our country for personal gain.

But I see none of them working together for a common goal, because the goals are not common.

01-11-2007, 03:13 AM

There is a two pronged attack on truth.

The first is to obscure it with other information.

The second is to deny it even exists.

I can understand succumbing to the first one. There is alot of information out there. But the fact that people deny it despite the fact that their denial is complete illogical is astounding to me. It's like some people just deny it so they can justify being lazy and not seeking it. But what the heck is the point of learning if there is no truth? What exactly is there to learn?

01-11-2007, 03:15 AM
ITA.

One thing that boggles the mind with me though, is even knowing the age-old axiom "those who do not learn from their mistakes are doomed to repeat them," we preat them nonetheless.

But I don't put much credence in it being the product of conspiracy.

Oh there are conspiracies. I dont doubt that. Thankfully most of them are too stupid to get off the ground.

Id hardly call them conspiracies by the elites though. Heck id hardly call anyone in power elite. They are just the ones who are so arrogant and willing to do what it takes to get into power.

01-11-2007, 03:17 AM

Because he honestly doesn't see it as destroying the border. He sees it as providing less fortunate with the opportunity to live the American dream.

I still don't know why we dont annex Mexico, significantly shortening our border and let the people who want to be Americans become Americans.

01-11-2007, 03:23 AM

You know the poor can be influencial too. They can meet together in their little clubs and coordinate their actionas we well. There are interest groups for the rich and for the power. That's the beauty of the United States. We have a government were people can come together and petition their government. Is it really that bad that people have a say in their government?

01-11-2007, 03:26 AM

wouldn't make sense if a religion didn't claim to be superior to others. If they don't teach the truth about God, then why on earth would anyone listen?

01-11-2007, 03:28 AM
So it's a conspiracy to make money. IS that a fair assessment?

is making money bad now?

01-11-2007, 03:33 AM

Interesting question. When do the overwhelming facts and impeccable logic show up i the thread?

01-11-2007, 03:35 AM

Christians are a people too, I'd hardly call them a race.

Why do you think the only way a group can be a people is if they are a race? It just doesn't make sense.

01-11-2007, 03:41 AM
Tell me, has your Jew hatred ever made your life better? Are you any better now that you can blame Jews for everything?

If not, then what's the point? Let them do whatever the heck they want to do. You can do what you want. Your life is in your control and your control alone. Blaming others, even if it's accurate, is just an excuse to not take responsibility for yourself. And if you don't take responsibility for yourself, you are already a slave.

TheSage
01-11-2007, 06:13 AM
Tell me, has your Jew hatred ever made your life better? Are you any better now that you can blame Jews for everything?

If not, then what's the point? Let them do whatever the heck they want to do. You can do what you want. Your life is in your control and your control alone. Blaming others, even if it's accurate, is just an excuse to not take responsibility for yourself. And if you don't take responsibility for yourself, you are already a slave.

Like those slaves down south. They should have just been a little more self reliant, eh?

Ignorance is bliss, ain't it?

TheSage
01-11-2007, 06:16 AM
Christians are a people too, I'd hardly call them a race.

Why do you think the only way a group can be a people is if they are a race? It just doesn't make sense.

Christianity is open to anyone who wants to believe in christ. There are not genetic restrictions. If you cannot understand this difference, there's something wrong with your mind.

TheSage
01-11-2007, 06:18 AM
Hey avatar, tell us more about how we must assist in the creation of israel to fulfill the endtimes prophecy. This interpretation is a masonic/zionist perversion.

Is it the christian teaching that jews don't need salvation through jesus? Tell me what you think. It's a one word answer.

TheSage
01-11-2007, 06:41 AM
Interesting question. When do the overwhelming facts and impeccable logic show up i the thread?

http://worldperfect.org/index.php/archives/2004/06/28/chapter-12-courts-of-law/
1. The Children of Noah are commanded to establish courts of law that will carry out justice and maintain human righteousness and morality in accord with the Seven Universal Laws.[1] A court system that perverts justice by handing down rulings in conflict with the Seven Universal Laws is an instrument for driving God’s blessings out of the world. Anyone who fails to establish a court system, that is, who lives in a community or city in which there are no courts, and who does nothing to correct the situation, is punishable by death. One who establishes or maintains courts of law that operate contrary to the Seven Universal Laws is similarly liable.

What's wrong with courts of law? These courts are different.

The only punishment meted out by the Noahide courts of law in criminal cases is the death penalty.[3]

Circumstantial evidence is admissible in the Noahide courts of law.

One of the noahide laws is against Idolatry. You can be beheaded for idolatry. This is a dark age theocratic mentality. IS this what you want?

And if you don't like this source, I can find others all day long until you cry uncle.

mrg666
01-11-2007, 06:41 AM
did hitler just wake up and think oh i hate the poles im gonna invade or was it planned

TheSage
01-11-2007, 06:44 AM
did hitler just wake up and think oh i hate the poles im gonna invade or was it planned

I don't know skippy. What's that got to do with the price of butane?

TheSage
01-12-2007, 06:20 AM
9 guests viewing this thread? Uh oh. the pencil neck analysts at the ADL have discovered me!

TheSage
01-12-2007, 06:27 AM
10? at 6:30? COme get me cowards. Kill me. You will never achieve your luciferian goals.

Dilloduck
01-12-2007, 07:22 AM
10? at 6:30? COme get me cowards. Kill me. You will never achieve your luciferian goals.

I'm holding em off for ya--so do something important !!! :D