PDA

View Full Version : I've been gone 10 days, what's happening in the world?

Little-Acorn
04-10-2011, 04:28 PM
Just got back. Did the govt shut down? Japan reactors make any mushroom clouds? Any more Democrat legislators flee their states?

Whaaaa 'sappenin'?

Kathianne
04-10-2011, 05:33 PM
Just got back. Did the govt shut down? Japan reactors make any mushroom clouds? Any more Democrat legislators flee their states?

Whaaaa 'sappenin'?

Well where you been? Somewhere interesting? Spill!

Gaffer
04-10-2011, 08:19 PM
Only thing new is all the liberal posters seem to have fled DP. It's suspected they are hiding out in Illinois. Their talking points source seems to have developed a problem and they don't know what to say without it.

The rest of the world is still screwed up as usual. And the dark lord made a decision they he will be more decisive someday, about something, somewhere.

How was the trip?

fj1200
04-11-2011, 05:54 AM
Only thing new is all the liberal posters seem to have fled DP. It's suspected they are hiding out in Illinois.

I knew something was up has IL shut down their interwebs like Egypt during the uprising?

OldMercsRule
04-11-2011, 06:25 AM
Only thing new is all the liberal posters seem to have fled DP. It's suspected they are hiding out in Illinois. Their talking points source seems to have developed a problem and they don't know what to say without it.

The rest of the world is still screwed up as usual. And the dark lord made a decision they he will be more decisive someday, about something, somewhere.

How was the trip?

Butt: now we have Salty: Gaff!!!!!! :happy0203:

Mikeyy said he would visit toooooo....... I'm tryin'... please ask me GF Xolo..... I don't go there anymore........

Tell her is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeely missssssssssss her.....sniff...... sniff

Pleeeeeeeese...... JR :happy0203:

Little-Acorn
04-11-2011, 04:46 PM
10 days on the Carnival cruise ship "Spirit", from Sandy Eggo down to Manzanillo, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, and Ensenada.

And in those 10 days I gained 6 pounds. Groan. Now I just got back from a five-mile bike ride, the first of many.Puerto, Ensenada, and Cabo were great. Manzanillo was... Manzanillo. The cruise was originally scheduled to go to Mazatlan, not Manzanillo. But people are getting shot more and more regularly in Mazatlan, so the cruise line decided to drop the town and go to Manzanillo instead.

But after going to Manzanillo, I now know why the cruise was originally scheduled to not go there. Nothing really wrong with the town, but it's not a tourist place. Sort of like going on an exciting, fun-filled trip to Milpitas.

Cabo is particularly nice, at least this time of year. Though I heard it gets very hot and muggy in summer. Its neighboring town, San Jose del Cabo, is more rural, while Cabo San Lucas is more commercial.

I didn't realize that the Baja Peninsula is 1,000 miles long.

fj1200
04-11-2011, 10:32 PM
I didn't realize that the Baja Peninsula is 1,000 miles long.

It... is... called... the... Baja... 1000...

:poke:

Oh, and glad you didn't get shot. :laugh:

Little-Acorn
04-12-2011, 10:28 AM
It... is... called... the... Baja... 1000...

Is the oval track in Indianapolis, 500 miles long?

Oh, and glad you didn't get shot. :laugh:

Me too. :cool:

fj1200
04-12-2011, 11:05 AM
Is the oval track in Indianapolis, 500 miles long?

:laugh: But those idiots keep turning left.

Little-Acorn
04-12-2011, 11:12 AM
:laugh: But those idiots keep turning left.

What would be more idiotic?

Turning left?

Or not turning left?

fj1200
04-12-2011, 01:27 PM
:laugh:

Depends on if there is a wall there... or an ocean.

Little-Acorn
04-12-2011, 02:05 PM
:laugh:

Depends on if there is a wall there... or an ocean.

Last time I checked, there was a wall.