PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Salty
04-10-2011, 07:19 PM
If I'm posting in the wrong forum please point me to the correct one. :)

I was invited here by a bud from another forum. Looking around trying to get the lay of the land.

Kathianne
04-10-2011, 07:21 PM
If I'm posting in the wrong forum please point me to the correct one. :)

I was invited here by a bud from another forum. Looking around trying to get the lay of the land.

This is fine and Welcome. We do have an introduction area at the top, but this will certainly do. Glad you decided to join!

jimnyc
04-10-2011, 07:27 PM
Welcome, Salty :salute:

Abbey Marie
04-10-2011, 07:40 PM
Welcome Salty. Jump on in. :salute:

Gaffer
04-10-2011, 08:00 PM
Hi salty, good to see you here.

OldMercsRule
04-10-2011, 08:11 PM
Hey Salty.....

I told 'em you were cumin'.......

Welcome.....

These fellers n' Lady's need a real smart Liberal ta take 'em ta school.... (me toooooooo)....

Hope ya can bring yer reeeeeeeeel kooooooooooooooool pet bird with ya................

Respectfully, JR

Salty
04-10-2011, 08:38 PM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Might not get going to start off with (real world stuff this week-and for a retiree that's agonizing. ;) ), but I have seen some interesting subjects so far and intend to jump in a bit deeper toward the end of the week. Meanwhile I see some familiar peeps. :)

Hi salty, good to see you here.
Wow good to see you too!

Hey Salty.....

I told 'em you were cumin'.......

Welcome.....

These fellers n' Lady's need a real smart Liberal ta take 'em ta school.... (me toooooooo)....

Hope ya can bring yer reeeeeeeeel kooooooooooooooool pet bird with ya................

Respectfully, JR

I don't know if a "smart Liberal" isn't a misnomer in some languages. :D but I do like to talk. :laugh:

OldMercsRule
04-10-2011, 08:42 PM
Not only is She smart .... n' good lookin'...... butt: She's funny tooooo!!! :happy0203:

Kathianne
04-10-2011, 08:42 PM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Might not get going to start off with (real world stuff this week-and for a retiree that's agonizing. ;) ), but I have seen some interesting subjects so far and intend to jump in a bit deeper toward the end of the week. Meanwhile I see some familiar peeps. :)

Wow good to see you too!

I don't know if a "smart Liberal" isn't a misnomer in some languages. :D but I do like to talk. :laugh:

The more people, the better! I particularly like to discuss politics, you should enjoy some time here. Glad you already know a few!