PDA

View Full Version : It Has Been Awhile

red states rule
04-25-2011, 05:19 AM
It has been awhile since I have posted anything here and I am sorry. The last 2 months have been very dificult

First, my landlord for the last 10 years told me I had to leave because her Grandson needed a place to live

After about 4 weeks of looking I found a small place where I could keep my cats

Then my cat MInchie became sick and the vet determined she had diabetes.

Her weight went from 12 pounds down to 8.

Even though she responded to the meds, her liver was damaged. I had no choice but to put her to sleep

She was three days past her 9th birthday when she died.

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j379/titantic11/4334656602_1b88149b4d_m.jpg

I am all settled in and ready to get back into the daily groove. My daily drive has been cut in half and I am saving alot in gas. Here is a few cents away from $4/gal

I apologize to JIm and the rest of the staff for negleting my duties here, but things are somewhat back to normal now; therefore I will be posting more

CSM
04-25-2011, 05:50 AM
welcome home!

red states rule
04-25-2011, 05:53 AM
welcome home!

Thank you. It was been way to long and it feels good to be back

Kathianne
04-25-2011, 12:11 PM
I apologize to rest of the staff for negleting my duties here...

I would like a turkey sammich on Whole Wheat, lettuce and dijon mayo-lite of course. A diet ginger ale and big cup of joe. Thanks! :laugh2:

red states rule
04-25-2011, 12:13 PM
I would like a turkey sammich on Whole Wheat, lettuce and dijon mayo-lite of course. A diet ginger ale and big cup of joe. Thanks! :laugh2:

You are out my delivery zone Kat. Maybe if open a shop in Chi Town I can take your order then :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
05-04-2011, 12:18 PM
Somehow I missed this, Red. I'm sorry about your cat. I know how hard it is to lose them.

It sounds like your move ended up being a good thing, at least partly.

red states rule
05-04-2011, 04:01 PM
Somehow I missed this, Red. I'm sorry about your cat. I know how hard it is to lose them.

It sounds like your move ended up being a good thing, at least partly.

Thanks Abbey. I will always miss her. She had something special, and was my favorite

Yea, while the move was a pain it is working out. With gas prices now at $4/gal here I have cut my drive in half. Only having to gas up once per week is saving me alot of money

Thank you so much for your kind words

actsnoblemartin
05-07-2011, 01:08 AM
sorry your landlord was such a prick, and about the kitty cat :(

glad all is well now

:salute:

It has been awhile since I have posted anything here and I am sorry. The last 2 months have been very dificult

First, my landlord for the last 10 years told me I had to leave because her Grandson needed a place to live

After about 4 weeks of looking I found a small place where I could keep my cats

Then my cat MInchie became sick and the vet determined she had diabetes.

Her weight went from 12 pounds down to 8.

Even though she responded to the meds, her liver was damaged. I had no choice but to put her to sleep

She was three days past her 9th birthday when she died.

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j379/titantic11/4334656602_1b88149b4d_m.jpg

I am all settled in and ready to get back into the daily groove. My daily drive has been cut in half and I am saving alot in gas. Here is a few cents away from $4/gal

I apologize to JIm and the rest of the staff for negleting my duties here, but things are somewhat back to normal now; therefore I will be posting more

red states rule
05-07-2011, 07:06 AM
sorry your landlord was such a prick, and about the kitty cat :(

glad all is well now

Thanks Martin. Things are starting to settle down and I am getting use to the new place

I will not get use to not having Munchie around however

actsnoblemartin
05-07-2011, 02:28 PM
hugs. there there my friend

i am sorry about munchie :(

red states rule
05-09-2011, 03:59 AM
hugs. there there my friend

i am sorry about munchie :(

While unpacking some boxes I found a great 8X0 picture of Munchie and I have it hanging on the wall now

But the place is a little empty without her