View Full Version : WH Releses Long Form BC

Kathianne
04-27-2011, 08:36 AM
So will Trump now go down in polls?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20057812-503544.html

Go to site to see it and story.

fj1200
04-27-2011, 08:51 AM
Such a stupid thing. Hopefully Trump goes away as a serious candidate.

Kathianne
04-27-2011, 09:14 AM
Timing of this though is weird. Seems there's nothing to it, so why wait all this time? After waiting all this time, why now? What story is not going to be covered because of this?

Is it just the Royal Wedding that he's not invited to? I doubt it.

logroller
04-27-2011, 10:34 AM
Timing of this though is weird. Seems there's nothing to it, so why wait all this time? After waiting all this time, why now? What story is not going to be covered because of this?

I did a lot of research on the issue. He had to pull some strings in Hawaii to make this release possible. Seeming to me to be a waste of already dimished political leverage, but Trump added quasi-legitimacy to birther concerns-- so I suppose he had put the issue to rest. It wont work though, "its a fake":laugh:

Kathianne
04-27-2011, 10:48 AM
I did a lot of research on the issue. He had to pull some strings in Hawaii to make this release possible. Seeming to me to be a waste of already dimished political leverage, but Trump added quasi-legitimacy to birther concerns-- so I suppose he had put the issue to rest. It wont work though, "its a fake":laugh:

Hillary was the first to bring it up, to knock it down then would have made sense. Trump is about as viable a candidate as Gingrich or Palin, meaning NOT. So that isn't the reason. In fact, giving Trump the possibility of actually effecting the outcome, it's a no brainer that down the road would have been much better timing.

What I will say has been noted, that Trump didn't miss a beat when informed this morning on the release, he just segued on the news stories to the price of gasoline and the non-response of the administration.

fj1200
04-27-2011, 11:09 AM

There's always a reason to bring it out especially with the record he's been piling up. Gas prices keep going up and his ratings keep going down, plus maybe he can knock Trump out of the water before he gets going.

logroller
04-27-2011, 11:18 AM
There's always a reason to bring it out especially with the record he's been piling up. Gas prices keep going up and his ratings keep going down, plus maybe he can knock Trump out of the water before he gets going.

There was a morning show interview with trump a while back. He said he was holding off throwing his hat in the ring b/c he couldn't be on his "hit TV show" under campaign law. Its pretty easy to see trump plays his proverbial card for his own pocketbook! He's just chock full of non-answers-- typical populist. I get enough of that from the current administration. I agree with Kath, he's a non-contender.

fj1200
04-27-2011, 11:29 AM
I agree with Kath, he's a non-contender.

I'm with ya too, it's just that poll ratings will cause people to take notice. Plus from the Republican side as long as he keeps talking about the wacky stuff it's a distraction.

Kathianne
04-27-2011, 11:34 AM
I'm with ya too, it's just that poll ratings will cause people to take notice. Plus from the Republican side as long as he keeps talking about the wacky stuff it's a distraction.

You may have a point there. Truly the birther stuff has always struck me as, 'Show us the most feeble-minded amongst the right.' With that said, what the release brings out as does another of Trump's liners this morning, "Now about those college records..." is how on every level, this administration is beyond opaque, not even a glimmer of what was promised. Tie the personal with the healthcare, "We'll know what's in it when it's passed." and some points would be made.

logroller
04-27-2011, 12:17 PM
You may have a point there. Truly the birther stuff has always struck me as, 'Show us the most feeble-minded amongst the right.' With that said, what the release brings out as does another of Trump's liners this morning, "Now about those college records..." is how on every level, this administration is beyond opaque, not even a glimmer of what was promised. Tie the personal with the healthcare, "We'll know what's in it when it's passed." and some points would be made.

that's funny!

On college records, I believe the same was asked of GWB. It's just none of our f'n business. And the healthcare thing is crock; so was the cart blanc for the bank bailouts and that was under the previous administration-- to which Obama was pissed about when he first came into office-- but he changed nothing, just carried the same torch of unchecked govt spending into the healthcare agenda. I just don't see how the POTUS is wholly to blame-- congress passed it! It's the collusion that bothers me, there's always this hopeful intent with a new prez, then more of the same. As far as opacity, not to beat a deadhorse but, WMD info was there for congress and they didn't read it, just accepted what the prez said. Then when it comes out they say: "Oh well the prez said XYZ, blame him!" How about, do your job!

Kathianne
04-27-2011, 12:42 PM
that's funny!

On college records, I believe the same was asked of GWB. It's just none of our f'n business. And the healthcare thing is crock; so was the cart blanc for the bank bailouts and that was under the previous administration-- to which Obama was pissed about when he first came into office-- but he changed nothing, just carried the same torch of unchecked govt spending into the healthcare agenda. I just don't see how the POTUS is wholly to blame-- congress passed it! It's the collusion that bothers me, there's always this hopeful intent with a new prez, then more of the same. As far as opacity, not to beat a deadhorse but, WMD info was there for congress and they didn't read it, just accepted what the prez said. Then when it comes out they say: "Oh well the prez said XYZ, blame him!" How about, do your job!

GW did release his grades though, to Kerry's chagrin. Obama chose to have his legislative minions hammer together the healthcare, thousands of pages long. Hundreds of pages added less than 12 hours before voting. Oh, those hundreds of pages weren't at the end, no they were added within that already written, thus impossible to find within any timeframe of less than days.

Nope, there's absolutely no honest way to make the leap from domestic legislation to the failure in foreign intelligence lapses of comparative value.

logroller
04-27-2011, 03:53 PM
GW did release his grades though, to Kerry's chagrin. Obama chose to have his legislative minions hammer together the healthcare, thousands of pages long. Hundreds of pages added less than 12 hours before voting. Oh, those hundreds of pages weren't at the end, no they were added within that already written, thus impossible to find within any timeframe of less than days.

Nope, there's absolutely no honest way to make the leap from domestic legislation to the failure in foreign intelligence lapses of comparative value.

I'll accept that, but can't congress amend healthcare law? Compared to the bank bailouts being "non-reviewable"???

Besides it wasn't lapses in intelligence gathering, it was lapses in Congress actually reading it.

red states rule
04-27-2011, 05:12 PM
Now that Obama has taken care of this issue, if it is not to much of an inconvenience perhaps Obama can now address unemployment, high gas prices, record foreclosers, inflation, record spending and record deficits

Now that he has some spare time on his hands

Missileman
04-27-2011, 05:20 PM
Now that Obama has taken care of this issue, if it is not to much of an inconvenience perhaps Obama can now address unemployment, high gas prices, record foreclosers, inflation, record spending and record deficits

Maybe we just need The Donald to goad him into domestic oil drilling.

Kathianne
04-27-2011, 05:21 PM
I'll accept that, but can't congress amend healthcare law? Compared to the bank bailouts being "non-reviewable"???

Besides it wasn't lapses in intelligence gathering, it was lapses in Congress actually reading it.

What happens with health care legislation is unknown. My guess is they will tweek and we'll pay and pay and pay for worse care.

One, the rush to pass was intentional. The foreign intelligence info was lack of human intel, something the US keeps doing wrong.

red states rule
04-27-2011, 05:21 PM
Maybe we just need The Donald to goad him into domestic oil drilling.

I likke most of the Donald's views. At least he has a record of creating private sector jobs which is more then anyone can say about the Bamster

Missileman
04-27-2011, 05:25 PM

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20057812-503544.html

I'm no conspiracy monger, but just a quick glance at the long form yielded some inconsistencies in the typing. If I recall correctly, the subtle differences in the position of each letter will be the same every time. Unless this thing was filled out by a few different people on a few different typewriters, I see more questions coming.

red states rule
04-27-2011, 05:26 PM
I'm no conspiracy monger, but just a quick glance at the long form yielded some inconsistencies in the typing. If I recall correctly, the subtle differences in the position of each letter will be the same every time. Unless this thing was filled out by a few different people on a few different typewriters, I see more questions coming.

The only question I have is by how wide a margin will Obama lose by in November 2012?

Gaffer
04-27-2011, 05:45 PM
The only question I have is by how wide a margin will Obama lose by in November 2012?

I hope it's by so much he literally has to sneak out the back door in embarrassment.

I don't really care about the birth certificate, I don't consider him a citizen for the simple fact his father was not. And there's way too much other stuff that has been buried and suppressed in his background that needs to be out in the open. No one really knows him. No one has come forward to claim friendship or association with him. No one remembers him from college days. I suspect his younger days were spent as a pimp and a drug dealer. He went by a number of alias and had numerous social security numbers. Sounds like a pretty shady past to me.

With all the swooning over him you would think many of his female friends and dates would be coming out of the woodwork to brag about him. There's so much to dig into besides a BC.

red states rule
04-27-2011, 05:49 PM
I hope it's by so much he literally has to sneak out the back door in embarrassment.

I don't really care about the birth certificate, I don't consider him a citizen for the simple fact his father was not. And there's way too much other stuff that has been buried and suppressed in his background that needs to be out in the open. No one really knows him. No one has come forward to claim friendship or association with him. No one remembers him from college days. I suspect his younger days were spent as a pimp and a drug dealer. He went by a number of alias and had numerous social security numbers. Sounds like a pretty shady past to me.

With all the swooning over him you would think many of his female friends and dates would be coming out of the woodwork to brag about him. There's so much to dig into besides a BC.

I would love to see Obama lose by the margin Mondale did in 1984

I find how the left reacted to the "birther" issue

Like you, I had zero interest in the iossue. Libs were ranting how this was a waste of time and how only kooks believed in it

But when it comes 9-11 "truthers", well they need to be taken seriously

svnt
04-27-2011, 08:30 PM

I am no birfer, but I saw what the state of HI threw together to exonerate Obama and frankly I am unimpressed. It was certified by a public official whose title I do not recall to be a copy or facimilie of the original document. It was reformatted for digital viewing which essentially makes it a 100% fabricated document.

:lame2::lame2::lame2:

I esp got a kick out of the digital background that the State of Hawaii included in the digital document that had a pattern reminiscent of official documents that one would not want forged, like a proprietary stationary.

But I spose the American people are such idiots that an obviously fabricated digital facimilie of a real document should satisfy their needs for authentication of qualifications to be the ruler of the free world.

It goes hand in hand with a world in which the rights of illegal aliens are lobbied for and protected while the crime of being here illegally is generally overlooked.

On the bright side Ron Paul is looking to run in 2012. Maybe we will get one legitimate presidential candidate on the ballot after all these years of moral and political drought.

gabosaurus
04-27-2011, 09:18 PM
The release of the long form birth certificate confirms that the "birthers" were full of poop. And anyone who supported the "birthers" or gave them any shred of credibility is full of poop. The dog wang is now planted firmly in all of their mouths.
Read some of the Hawaii papers online. There is a story where the family of the ob-gyn who delivered Obama never knew he did it. Many of the family members don't support Obama and did not vote for him, but confirmed that the certificate is legit.

svnt
04-27-2011, 10:38 PM
The release of the long form birth certificate confirms that the "birthers" were full of poop. And anyone who supported the "birthers" or gave them any shred of credibility is full of poop. The dog wang is now planted firmly in all of their mouths.
Read some of the Hawaii papers online. There is a story where the family of the ob-gyn who delivered Obama never knew he did it. Many of the family members don't support Obama and did not vote for him, but confirmed that the certificate is legit.

"confirmed that the certificate is legit" is about all this stunt amounts to.

This is neither a release of the original document (long form birth cert) or any kind of proof that such a document exists, or proof of what info said document would reveal.

It is just a 100% phony digital replica of the alleged document with authenticating signatures attesting to it's being a copy or facsimilie of the actual doc.

Why not just release the actual real life paper doc and truly end this gruesome saga?

Operative word being WHY not?

svnt
04-27-2011, 10:40 PM

It wasn't typed, it was a digitized replica of the original document. IOW 100% photo shop.

It was certified to be an accurate fake. This amounts to nothing.

fj1200
04-27-2011, 11:25 PM
Oh geez.

Kathianne
04-27-2011, 11:42 PM
Oh geez.

I know. :alcoholic::bang3:

gabosaurus
04-28-2011, 12:11 AM
It wasn't typed, it was a digitized replica of the original document. IOW 100% photo shop.

http://i53.tinypic.com/30m068l.jpg

Gaffer
04-28-2011, 09:25 AM
Here's a bit of interesting data on the BC and what it proves. It's not about whether the document is real but who the father is.

The "Certificate of Live Birth" document released by the White House today, if authentic, assures Americans that their president was born in Hawaii as he has said, according to two participants in a lawsuit who challenged the president's tenure in the Oval Office.

But they say it also proves he's ineligible under the Constitution's requirements to be president.

According to Mario Apuzzo, the attorney who argued the Kerchner vs. Obama case, and the lead plaintiff, retired Navy Cmdr. Charles Kerchner, the documentation reveals that Barack Obama Sr., a Kenyan national subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom, was the father when Barack Obama Jr. was born.

That, they say, would disqualify Obama because of the Founders' requirement in the Constitution that a president be a "natural born Citizen," commonly understood during the era of the beginnings of the United States to mean a citizen offspring of two citizen parents.

Read more: Obama challengers: Doc proves president ineligible http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=292441#ixzz1KpO3SIeG

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=292441

DragonStryk72
04-28-2011, 09:50 AM

See, is that so hard? I mean, the man is not unassailable, which is what the whole "birther" argument makes it seem like, from the perspective that if Obama were such a bad pres, we wouldn't be so focused on such an insignificant thing.

I mean, come on, pick an issue and he's got a couple solid blunders there.

gabosaurus
04-28-2011, 12:22 PM
Best Twitter post of the week:

Jesus Christ
@Jesus_M_Christ

I showed conservatives my birth certificate, but they still won't believe I'm not white.
27 Apr via web

revelarts
04-28-2011, 02:41 PM
I am no birfer, but I saw what the state of HI threw together to exonerate Obama and frankly I am unimpressed. It was certified by a public official whose title I do not recall to be a copy or facimilie of the original document. It was reformatted for digital viewing which essentially makes it a 100% fabricated document.

:lame2::lame2::lame2:

I esp got a kick out of the digital background that the State of Hawaii included in the digital document that had a pattern reminiscent of official documents that one would not want forged, like a proprietary stationary.

But I spose the American people are such idiots that an obviously fabricated digital facimilie of a real document should satisfy their needs for authentication of qualifications to be the ruler of the free world.

It goes hand in hand with a world in which the rights of illegal aliens are lobbied for and protected while the crime of being here illegally is generally overlooked.

On the bright side Ron Paul is looking to run in 2012. Maybe we will get one legitimate presidential candidate on the ballot after all these years of moral and political drought.

LilAcron was asking for some photoshop info As well

I've worked with Photoshop for years, and i can tell you this. If they wnated to fake a doc with it they could and it could be PERFECT. I mean PERFECT. Nothing would need to be out of place.
that being said, there's ABSOLUTELY no way (that I know Of) that you could prove that a real digital doc is REAL either.
SO, it could be very real but then again who knows.

But I suspect that it is real.
From My POV there's no need to really look at the digital doc any closer.
Even a legit digital doc might have some oddities about it that could make one suspicious.
So for those that want to think OBAMA is Foreign they can, but I don't think this doc helps one way or the other.

Seem to me the Burden of proof at this point is on the birther folks.
How about coming up with a birth certificate from another country.
A Paper version. meeting all the standards you require for a Hawaii "true" B.C..

I'd prefer a paper version from Hawaii too but honestly it's a none issue.
It's a constitutional standard that shouldn't be taken lightly BUT frankly with all of the prez's for the past 50 years trashing every other part of it what makes this constitutional point so scacred.
Heck, some people have even Questioned McCains Citizenship. He was born in Panama or something right? would it be as big of a constitutional cris if he had become prez. I don't think so.
Just partisans looking for a technicality IMO.

Here's a bit of interesting data on the BC and what it proves. It's not about whether the document is real but who the father is.

The "Certificate of Live Birth" document released by the White House today, if authentic, assures Americans that their president was born in Hawaii as he has said, according to two participants in a lawsuit who challenged the president's tenure in the Oval Office.

But they say it also proves he's ineligible under the Constitution's requirements to be president.

According to Mario Apuzzo, the attorney who argued the Kerchner vs. Obama case, and the lead plaintiff, retired Navy Cmdr. Charles Kerchner, the documentation reveals that Barack Obama Sr., a Kenyan national subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom, was the father when Barack Obama Jr. was born.

That, they say, would disqualify Obama because of the Founders' requirement in the Constitution that a president be a "natural born Citizen," commonly understood during the era of the beginnings of the United States to mean a citizen offspring of two citizen parents.

Read more: Obama challengers: Doc proves president ineligible http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=292441#ixzz1KpO3SIeG

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=292441

So are we going to follow the rest of the constitution to that degree.
MAN I WISH.
Don't get me started.

red states rule
04-28-2011, 04:41 PM

Tell me Gabby do you feel the same way about the 9/11 "truthers"?

Seems the liberal media covered this story more the network libs love to hate

Interesting...

President Obama chided the news media Wednesday for continuing to focus national attention on the non-issue of his American citizenship. "Fascinating how many of Obama's birther remarks…were aimed at the media for stoking this," tweeted Howard Kurtz shortly after the speech.

The birth certificate issue was a distraction, Obama stated, and the White House decision to release his long-form birth certificate was an attempt to re-focus national attention on the important issues, specifically his budget proposal. But which media outlets were most guilty of sustaining attention on the issue? On cable news, at least, the answer runs contrary to the usual media narrative.

As it turns out, one was 35 times more likely to hear about the birther issue on CNN or MSNBC than on Fox News during the week of April 11 through 17, when Obama was touting his budget. The cable network most often railed against as the birther-enabler was least likely - by far - to even mention the issue.

Here's what Obama had to say during his post-birth certificate release press conference:

…two weeks ago, when the Republican House had put forward a budget that will have huge consequences potentially to the country, and when I gave a speech about my budget and how I felt that we needed to invest in education and infrastructure and making sure that we had a strong safety net for our seniors even as we were closing the deficit, during that entire week the dominant news story wasn’t about these huge, monumental choices that we’re going to have to make as a nation. It was about my birth certificate. And that was true on most of the news outlets that were represented here.

It's worth noting that the president's statement was factually inaccurate. The dominant news story during the week after his budget address was, as one might expect, the economy. In fact, the Obama administration only accounted for about four percent of media chatter during that week - behind unrest in the Middle East and natural disasters in Japan, in addition to the economy - and only a portion of that four percent had to do with his birth certificate.

Read more: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/lachlan-markay/2011/04/28/study-msnbc-and-cnn-covered-birther-issue-far-more-fox-news#ixzz1Kr9qhuii

gabosaurus
04-28-2011, 08:20 PM
Silly birthers express their views on Obama's alleged birth certificate:

http://i53.tinypic.com/2wgyc8w.jpg

DragonStryk72
04-28-2011, 08:38 PM
LilAcron was asking for some photoshop info As well

I've worked with Photoshop for years, and i can tell you this. If they wnated to fake a doc with it they could and it could be PERFECT. I mean PERFECT. Nothing would need to be out of place.
that being said, there's ABSOLUTELY no way (that I know Of) that you could prove that a real digital doc is REAL either.
SO, it could be very real but then again who knows.

But I suspect that it is real.
From My POV there's no need to really look at the digital doc any closer.
Even a legit digital doc might have some oddities about it that could make one suspicious.
So for those that want to think OBAMA is Foreign they can, but I don't think this doc helps one way or the other.

Seem to me the Burden of proof at this point is on the birther folks.
How about coming up with a birth certificate from another country.
A Paper version. meeting all the standards you require for a Hawaii "true" B.C..

I'd prefer a paper version from Hawaii too but honestly it's a none issue.
It's a constitutional standard that shouldn't be taken lightly BUT frankly with all of the prez's for the past 50 years trashing every other part of it what makes this constitutional point so scacred.
Heck, some people have even Questioned McCains Citizenship. He was born in Panama or something right? would it be as big of a constitutional cris if he had become prez. I don't think so.
Just partisans looking for a technicality IMO.

So are we going to follow the rest of the constitution to that degree.
MAN I WISH.
Don't get me started.

What gets me is that the whole point is stupid. I mean, does it matter? Up until 50 years, it wouldn't matter where he was born. We only made that an issue with the 26th amendment, and really, between WWI and now, we suddenly chucked on 13 amendments to the constitution, after more than 100 years to get 3 amendments. We really ramped it up during that whole Prohibition and Red Scare days. We were so scared the Russians were gonna come make us be communists, we didn't really look at the impossibility of one of them getting the Presidency. Even if they did, they wouldn't have a vote in anything, so it's not like it'd mattered

svnt
04-29-2011, 12:03 AM
What gets me is that the whole point is stupid. I mean, does it matter? Up until 50 years, it wouldn't matter where he was born. We only made that an issue with the 26th amendment, and really, between WWI and now, we suddenly chucked on 13 amendments to the constitution, after more than 100 years to get 3 amendments. We really ramped it up during that whole Prohibition and Red Scare days. We were so scared the Russians were gonna come make us be communists, we didn't really look at the impossibility of one of them getting the Presidency. Even if they did, they wouldn't have a vote in anything, so it's not like it'd mattered

Does it matter? Not much.

So why won't Obama release his college transcripts, long form birth cert, or any of his contributions to the Harvard law review?

He did manage to studiously release two mémoires before he was 45. A feat that seems counterintuitive or just plain shady. Like his entire public persona was professionally managed from cradle to grave. IOW a Manchurian candidate. Which explains why Obama has outflanked GWB on the right.

svnt
04-29-2011, 12:03 AM
btw

svnt
04-29-2011, 12:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eOfYwYyS_c&feature=player_embedded

logroller
04-29-2011, 02:36 AM
Seriously, if you think there's some issue with the President's natural born birth-- you are unAmerican. Sorry to inform you of such, but by every lawful means in the United States Of America, Barack Hussein Obama is a natural born citizen. Fuckin' kick rocks bitches! He's a piece of shit prez, but he's legit! Hey-o crackerbarrel, Bust out your tincaps.

red states rule
04-29-2011, 03:01 AM
[QUOTE=gabosaurus;467843]Silly birthers express their views on Obama's alleged birth certificate:

any comment on the 9-11 truthers and the fact the liberal media covered this topic more then Fox News?

I can see why the liberal media loved this story. They did not have to address the damn near stillborn growth of the economy and how Obama's polices are dragging all of us down into the abyss

red states rule
04-29-2011, 04:08 AM

So why won't Obama release his college transcripts, long form birth cert, or any of his contributions to the Harvard law review?

He did manage to studiously release two mémoires before he was 45. A feat that seems counterintuitive or just plain shady. Like his entire public persona was professionally managed from cradle to grave. IOW a Manchurian candidate. Which explains why Obama has outflanked GWB on the right.

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/cb042711dAPR20110428114514.jpg

red states rule
04-29-2011, 04:11 AM
Seriously, if you think there's some issue with the President's natural born birth-- you are unAmerican. Sorry to inform you of such, but by every lawful means in the United States Of America, Barack Hussein Obama is a natural born citizen. Fuckin' kick rocks bitches! He's a piece of shit prez, but he's legit! Hey-o crackerbarrel, Bust out your tincaps.

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/tmdsu11042820110428091405.jpg

gabosaurus
04-29-2011, 04:56 PM
Why won't the Bushies publicly release all the details of his alleged National Guard service? They are already available in a book out called "Family of Secrets."
Why is it that you seek out the truth on some matters and are contest to leave others under the rug?

red states rule
04-29-2011, 04:58 PM
Why won't the Bushies publicly release all the details of his alleged National Guard service? They are already available in a book out called "Family of Secrets."
Why is it that you seek out the truth on some matters and are contest to leave others under the rug?

Well we now know you have nothing to offer and you will not answer the questions asked

You are back to Bush again

Damn, you are obsessed with the man Gabby. Perhaps you nees to see a shrink

Trigg
04-29-2011, 05:23 PM

Bambam brought this on himself by refusing to release the info when Hillary first brought it up. He further fueled the fire by refusing to release his college grades (which both Bush and Kerry released).

For a man dedicated (supposedly) to transparency of the government, he sure has spent a lot of time covering up his own information.

jimnyc
04-29-2011, 05:27 PM

Do you mean the information that HE DID release, you ignoramus? The records were fully released in 2004. But it doesn't surprise me that your hatred has still hidden this for 7 years now, dolt.

http://www.dod.mil/pubs/foi/bush_records/index.html

red states rule
04-29-2011, 05:27 PM
Bambam brought this on himself by refusing to release the info when Hillary first brought it up. He further fueled the fire by refusing to release his college grades (which both Bush and Kerry released).

For a man dedicated (supposedly) to transparency of the government, he sure has spent a lot of time covering up his own information.

If the Clinton's could not prove Obama was not born in the US - he was born in the US

Kathianne
04-29-2011, 05:29 PM
Do you mean the information that HE DID release, you ignoramus? The records were fully released in 2004. But it doesn't surprise me that your hatred has still hidden this for 7 years now, dolt.

I swear, either Gabby is the worst informed person on political messageboards or she's hoping that the googles and yahoos kill the information so far back. What a tool she is being here.

Sitarro
04-30-2011, 03:20 AM
Check out this guy's work, leaves a bit of doubt to how authentic this joke of a certificate is.Obama plays us all as fools when he is actually the dumb ass that believes we all have the mentality level of Gabby.:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJfdKClbH4&sns=em

red states rule
04-30-2011, 04:50 AM
http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/175151.jpg

red states rule
04-30-2011, 09:29 AM
It has been shown that MSNBC covered the birth certificate issue more then Fox News and the questions is- why?

Well the devil made MSNBC do it. Or it gives the libs the chance to bash Republicnas AND play the race card at the same time

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uqZcJUO3N1o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

red states rule
04-30-2011, 09:45 AM
I hope this "issue" is over. Now Fox News expert said the birth certificate Obama presented is legit

So much for the "bias" of Fox News libs whine about

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

It didn’t take long for some of President Obama’s doubters to claim the long-awaited birth certificate posted online by the White House on Wednesday had been altered or might be a fake.

But a leading software expert says there’s no doubt about its authenticity, and he dismisses claims of fraud as flat-out wrong.

The doubters have latched onto the idea that Adobe Illustrator — the premier program for computer graphic artists — “reveals” evidence of document manipulation in the Obama birth certificate. They note Illustrator reveals nine separate layers of the document, and claim it’s “proof” the file has been altered.

But that’s not so, says Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator.

“You should not be so suspicious about this,” Tremblay told FoxNews.com, dismissing the allegations.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/29/expert-says-obamas-birth-certificate-legit/

jimnyc
05-01-2011, 06:26 AM

You've been back a few times since making your retarded post, gabby, do you have any intention of admitting you were wrong? Or are you going to pull your usual and avoid a thread that your own words make you look like an idiot, and hope that no one notices?

Abbey Marie
05-01-2011, 02:46 PM

Exactly, Trigg. If he had nothing to hide, why the games?

Re: some of the other arguments I've seen on here:

1. I completely disagree that it was a waste of time/distraction to have questioned his birthplace. It is a direct Constitutional requirement that a President be born in the USA. If nothing else, letting such suspicions go without pursuing them sends a clear message to others that we don't have the heart to verify such things. Future contenders need not worry about qualifying.

2. I also disagree that it is a serious distraction from the so-called more important issues of the day. Neither I nor anyone I know is unable to ponder more than one issue at a time. Wanting to see Hussein's birth certificate does not mean that I cannot think or read about the economy or health care. I am able to question his lack of proof of citizenship, and simultaneously be fully aware that he is a crappy President sending this country into a tailspin. I don't think I am special in this regard. Is there anyone here who is unable to process more than one issue/problem at a time? I doubt it. Let's stop this "all or nothing" attitude, and admit that we can care about, read about, and vote on several issues at a time.

DragonStryk72
05-01-2011, 03:14 PM

Oh my god, you mean a politician might not be telling the whole truth about his past?! Perish the thought. I mean, it's not like a president would be elected to office with, say, all of his records surrounding his exit from the military blacked out... Oh, wait, yeah, Bush. As for memoirs, that only point to him being a glory hound. Christ on a crutch, Miley Cyrus has a memoir, and she barely got the right to vote before it came out. I swear, these days, it's like everyone has one.

You believe in America right? Well, there's a fourth amendment for a reason. You could look his contributions to the Harvard Law Review, they're public domain, so why does he have to personally fetch them for you?

Get this one through your head: It's not your right to know every single detail point of his life, and unless you are demanding the exact same degree of voluntary disclosure from every single candidate, complete with full evidenciary support of everything they've gone, then you're a complete hypocrite.

Pretty much every last politician these days has a scripted public persona, even Palin. She's playing up that "folksy charm" bit, and has since she stepped up. It isn't evidence of shadiness. Nor is digging when people keep just demanding more and more out of you, it's called having a spinal column. Now if only he wouldn't take it out every time he walks into the office, we'd be doing better.

KitchenKitten99
05-13-2011, 01:34 PM
There are a couple things on the 'BC' that I have yet to see anyone talk about. I watched that video that Sitarro posted and it talked about the white 'halos' around the letters, but I noticed a couple other things that were more subtle. If anyone else has talked about this, I have not seen it.

I pulled up the one on the WH site, and increased the size to 300%. Link to the form: http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

I am in no way any kind of expert in photoshop or digital photo enhancements, etc. However I do notice a few things that I circled.

The first one that I noticed how irregular pixillation is occurring. Some words are part pixillated, and other parts of the same words are sharp and very defined. This itself makes me suspect it to be a fake. Why is the 'R' in Barack's name pixillated and the rest are sharper? Increase the size to 600% and it is even more obvious. This happens throughout the document where parts of the form are like this and the information filled out as well. I circled the ones that really caught my attention.

The next one I notice is box 18a. All the way to the right, the box is 'checked' by what looks like a computer/modern word processor/printer. I have seen checkboxes like this in Word, Excel, and Publisher documents that are filled out electronically. Mostly fax cover sheets, but still.

The other is that the green 'hashmarks' (aka watermarks/security paper, etc) where the page curls up do not follow the curve of the 'paper'. They line up perfectly with the hashmarks around it.

Below are things I have highlighted things I noticed.2152215321542155

Kathianne
05-13-2011, 06:45 PM
I think just about everyone here knows I thought this became a non-issue after his election, right? My thinking was and is that if the House wouldn't impeach even if proven, why bitch?

With that disclaimer, the long form released by Obama gives his father as a native of Kenya. That's in '61. Right?

Well:

Kenya became independent on December 12, 1963...

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/2962.htm

So?

Gaffer
05-13-2011, 07:47 PM
I believe the birth certificate is another phoney. I believe he's not a natural born citizen. And I believe nothing will be done about any of it by congress or anyone else. So it's a big waste of time.

Kathianne
05-13-2011, 08:31 PM
I believe the birth certificate is another phoney. I believe he's not a natural born citizen. And I believe nothing will be done about any of it by congress or anyone else. So it's a big waste of time.

Not being difficult here, but the waste of time is the issue or the long form?

Going to have to find more than bitching to get the house after it.

logroller
05-13-2011, 10:51 PM

(I cant believe this thread is still an open debate.)

Is Hawaii even a actual state? I think its all part of the conspiracy...:rolleyes:

Gaffer
05-14-2011, 08:30 AM

The waste of time is the issue. The congress is not going to do anything regardless of how much evidence is produced. They will sweep it all under the rug because if it's proved he is ineligible to be president it makes his entire term and all laws signed by him null and void. Everything done since his inauguration would be illegal. Fixing it would take years. They are not about to put themselves into that position.

I don't think he's a natural born citizen and I don't think anything will be done about it.

Abbey Marie
05-14-2011, 12:37 PM
So you think he would be re-elected in 2012 even if he is shown to be ineligible to be Prez? And you also think that it doesn't matter for future nominees? I have to disagree.

And whose time is being wasted? Do you think that there are important issues that we don't have room for in the news because of this? Perhaps we will have a couple less paragraphs published/discussed about Charlie Sheen. The important stuff will still be covered.

Gaffer
05-14-2011, 02:55 PM
So you think he would be re-elected in 2012 even if he is shown to be ineligible to be Prez? And you also think that it doesn't matter for future nominees? I have to disagree.

And whose time is being wasted? Do you think that there are important issues that we don't have room for in the news because of this? Perhaps we will have a couple less paragraphs published/discussed about Charlie Sheen. The important stuff will still be covered.

If he's shown to be ineligible he wouldn't be able to run in 2012. That would be wonderful. As to eligibility in the future, to liberals that doesn't matter. They'd run castro, chevez or Imadinnerjacket if they thought they could win.

The media is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the white house. If there's anything serious to report about the president or the administration you will get lots more paragraphs on charlie sheen.

Abbey Marie
05-14-2011, 04:07 PM
If he's shown to be ineligible he wouldn't be able to run in 2012. That would be wonderful. As to eligibility in the future, to liberals that doesn't matter. They'd run castro, chevez or Imadinnerjacket if they thought they could win.

The media is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the white house. If there's anything serious to report about the president or the administration you will get lots more paragraphs on charlie sheen.

I agree about liberals. They have no shame when power is involved. Your first sentence is reason enough to have pursued the birthplace issue.

logroller
05-14-2011, 06:51 PM
I agree about liberals. They have no shame when power is involved. Your first sentence is reason enough to have pursued the birthplace issue.

You're free to believe whatever you wish-- but legally, he's eligible; as Kath said its a waste of time to pursue this further. Courts have thrown out attempts to prove otherwise; not because of some liberal agenda, but based on an overwhelming lack of evidence for the birther position. It pretty obvious if you actually looked at the case on its merits, rather than purposing any way to see Obama out of office. I'm all for getting Obama out of office, but its just plain foolish to pursue this issue any further. We want him out, we need to rally round a better candidate and make the voice of a democratic people ring clear from every polling place. Not through media's outlandish mudslinging, but through a motivated populous beset on representation. Be it the pres, congress, or even the supreme court; precedence is based on what is considered "ripe", where the voice of the people is flush and ready for change. Birther BS is just culling the fruit, wasting the precious time we have to bring about actual change. Now is the time, lets make it happen!

Kathianne
05-14-2011, 08:43 PM

Up until the election, I'd agree about asking for the BC; after? not so much. The issue was raised and the electorate decided to vote for him in spite of not producing it; with that one can assume that even if it was proven, which it's not been, that he wasn't a natural born citizen, the House wouldn't have pursued impeachment charges.

Now if people want to push to get a law from this point forward that candidates must prove citizenship? Great, no argument from me. It's pretty weird that I needed to prove with both picture ID and utility receipts to get a library card and pool passes for the kids when they were little. In fact, I had to show the BC's to get pool passes, so I could prove they were 'my kids.'

logroller
05-15-2011, 02:29 AM
Up until the election, I'd agree about asking for the BC; after? not so much. The issue was raised and the electorate decided to vote for him in spite of not producing it; with that one can assume that even if it was proven, which it's not been, that he wasn't a natural born citizen, the House wouldn't have pursued impeachment charges.

Now if people want to push to get a law from this point forward that candidates must prove citizenship? Great, no argument from me. It's pretty weird that I needed to prove with both picture ID and utility receipts to get a library card and pool passes for the kids when they were little. In fact, I had to show the BC's to get pool passes, so I could prove they were 'my kids.'

He has, it is done, that'e the point of this here post. Move on.-- Who's next?

Kathianne
05-15-2011, 07:30 AM
He has, it is done, that'e the point of this here post. Move on.-- Who's next?

Actually it's not. Read earlier post. I believe someone, you? said Obama is no better or worse than every other sleazoid that's held office. Something is not right, but as I said earlier, it became moot for this cycle at minimum at the election.

As for 'dismissed', you are.

logroller
05-16-2011, 12:34 AM
Actually it's not. Read earlier post. I believe someone, you? said Obama is no better or worse than every other sleazoid that's held office. Something is not right, but as I said earlier, it became moot for this cycle at minimum at the election.

As for 'dismissed', you are.

Isn't it? I read the article that stemmed this thread that you began. Whatever debates as to WH or Trump's motives are conjecture at best. And as far as what's 'not right', I'd premise the whole birther movement has served to distract from the real issues.

Abbey Marie
05-16-2011, 10:36 AM
Isn't it? I read the article that stemmed this thread that you began. Whatever debates as to WH or Trump's motives are conjecture at best. And as far as what's 'not right', I'd premise the whole birther movement has served to distract from the real issues.

You must be easily distracted.

logroller
05-16-2011, 11:06 AM
You must be easily distracted.

If anything, i've just the opposite problem, I dwell.

Kathianne
05-16-2011, 11:48 AM

Yet, that wasn't the one:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?31100-WH-Releses-Long-Form-BC&p=469221#post469221

Abbey Marie
05-16-2011, 09:13 PM
If anything, i've just the opposite problem, I dwell.

Then there's no problem.

logroller
05-16-2011, 10:11 PM
Yet, that wasn't the one:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?31100-WH-Releses-Long-Form-BC&p=469221#post469221

Ida know Kath, it all seems to blur together. I've little understanding of why this whole BC thing has gained the traction it has, and I've lost patience for explaining the administrative points of law that validate Obama's natural born citizenship; points of law as equally valid as those which require natural born citizenship as a presidential requirement. If one wishes to pursue it further, they can, I just wish they wouldn't; as i see it, it's a tremendous waste of precious time and energy and I truly want everyone to maximize their efforts to bring America back to the forefront of productivity. Birther BS is destructive to this end.