PDA

View Full Version : Brian Williams - Are Tornadoes Caused By Something We Have Done?

red states rule
04-29-2011, 05:36 PM
I knew it would not take long for the liberal media to blame global warming (i.e. climate change) for the weather in the South

Like clockwork, an unusual weather event occurs and some shallow journalists immediately leap to speculating about global warming – even accusing humankind of causing the event. On Thursday night, looking at the tornadoes across the South, ABC’s Sam Champion ridiculously claimed “everybody is asking if climate change played a role here.” Brian Williams blamed humans: “What's going on here? Is this something we have done?”

On the NBC Nightly News, Williams prompted Greg Forbes of the Weather Channel:

Let's be candid here. When you and I go home, you see friends and family, you get e-mail from people you know. People ask the same question: What's going on here? Is this something we have done? What has happened to the climate because it seems so much of what we cover is relentless weather-related tragedy?

Read more: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-baker/2011/04/29/brian-williams-wonders-if-tornadoes-caused-something-we-have-done#ixzz1KxEbAuLo

Nukeman
04-29-2011, 05:44 PM
I knew it would not take long for the liberal media to blame global warming (i.e. climate change) for the weather in the South

And I must ask, what the fuck was going on in 1974 when we had a similar storm season, and once again it was all centered around Easter time?!?!?!?! Where the hell were all the doom and gloom morons at that time??? Freaking idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

red states rule
04-29-2011, 05:47 PM
And I must ask, what the fuck was going on in 1974 when we had a similar storm season, and once again it was all centered around Easter time?!?!?!?! Where the hell were all the doom and gloom morons at that time??? Freaking idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Libs like Williams act like tornaods NEVER happened before.

Next up it is Bush's fault for not passing the Kyoto Protocol

Gaffer
04-29-2011, 06:19 PM
If all the liberals would just kill themselves we would not have this problem any more. It would take millions of cars off the road, reduce electric consumption and oil. It would mean more food available and prices and taxes would go down greatly. It would save the earth. Come on liberals do your part, show you care about the planet. The earth mother will smile upon you and use you for fertilizer.

:poke:

I just thought of something, there would also be very few media people left. A double bonus.

hjmick
04-29-2011, 06:27 PM
Tornadoes whipped up by wind, not climate: officials
(http://www.france24.com/en/20110428-tornadoes-whipped-wind-not-climate-officials)

red states rule
04-30-2011, 03:40 AM
Over 300 people dea, and the liberal media uses their deaths to push a political agenda

and the left says Fox News is biased!!!