PDA

View Full Version : The Religon of Peace Speaks Out On the Death of OBL

red states rule
05-04-2011, 03:48 AM
Someone should tell this "religious" Imam to be careful what you wish for...

<iframe src="http://rv2.magnify.net/embed/player/?layout=&playlist_cid=&media_type=video&content=GC7Z9D3B0C4QGK0D&read_more=1&widget_type_cid=svp" width="420" height="421" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

CSM
05-04-2011, 06:39 AM
Interesting that the guy spouting the rhetoric is dressed as a westerner and spewing crap to a bunch of folks dressed as camel herders. I wonder what this particular hate monger would do or say when confronted by a special ops guy?

fj1200
05-04-2011, 06:59 AM
I wonder what this particular hate monger would do or say when confronted by a special ops guy?

Assuming he ever saw him coming. ;)

CSM
05-04-2011, 07:04 AM
well, there is that. Which raises the whole question: Do we want them to see us coming or not? I suppose that is why we have armed UAVs. It gives us the option!

fj1200
05-04-2011, 07:23 AM
^Depends on if they have intel or not. But presumably better to not see them coming and just a matter of where they wake up... or not.

red states rule
05-05-2011, 05:03 PM
Interesting that the guy spouting the rhetoric is dressed as a westerner and spewing crap to a bunch of folks dressed as camel herders. I wonder what this particular hate monger would do or say when confronted by a special ops guy?

People like him have one thing in common. They talk big until they see a pissed off bunch of our troops coming right for them

At that point they soil their underwear

First they say it - then they do it