PDA

View Full Version : Hard-Left Radio Host - When Will Seals Take Out Pres Bush?

red states rule
05-04-2011, 05:10 PM
As if anyone needed reasons why liberal talk radio (like liberal cable networks ike MSNBC) are total failures in the ratings department

This is the lefts view of civility I guess

MIKE MALLOY: I have heard some commentators talk about the fact that, all the lives that have been lost in this war on terror, and now the summary execution of the person responsible. But as soon as I heard that, I thought, well, bin Laden really didn't have anything to do -- did he? -- with Iraq. And I think his only relationship with Afghanistan was geographical.

But Iraq -- all the death in Iraq was not caused by bin Laden. The death in Iraq was caused by George W. Bush. Five thousand Americans, tens of thousands permanently damaged and shot to pieces, a million Iraqis dead -- that wasn't bin Laden. That was George Bush. So when does Seal Unit 6, or whatever it's called, drop in on George Bush? Bush was responsible for a lot more death, innocent death, than bin Laden. Wasn't he, or am I wrong here?
e
Read more: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2011/05/04/hard-left-radio-host-mike-malloy-when-will-navy-seals-take-out-death-dea#ixzz1LQMRTNVj

red states rule
05-05-2011, 03:46 AM
Why is it the liberal media can make comments like this and never haveto be held accountable for it?

CSM
05-05-2011, 06:11 AM
So we have a lib talking head calling for the murder of a former president. Nice. Maybe ST 6 should drop in on HIM and practice some exteneded interogation techniques and find out just how extensive the plot he is fostering goes and who else is involved.

The more libs talk the more I am convinced that they are not idiots but true enemies of the USA.

KarlMarx
05-05-2011, 10:18 AM
Isn't advocating the assassination of a president, present or former, a federal offense? Believe me, there were times I wanted to say something similar about Blunder Boy but didn't because someone might have misconstrued as a threat.

DragonStryk72
05-05-2011, 03:25 PM
As if anyone needed reasons why liberal talk radio (like liberal cable networks ike MSNBC) are total failures in the ratings department

Actually, he's also just plain wrong, according to the papers we recovered that laid out OBL's plans. Bin Laden wanted us to hit Iraq, for the very reason that he knew it would turn into a cluster fuck for us, and that under no circumstances would we give up and walk away, so yeah, he actually purposely provoked war with Iraq. This makes him responsible for the deaths in Iraq, being the agitator for the conflict.

As for the rest, that's just moronic. Bush did not do anything worthy of assassination. I didn't like him as president, especially given his vast reserves of screw ups in his tenure, but they're completely different. Great, now OBL is gonna be the new Hitler argument.

red states rule
05-05-2011, 04:14 PM
So we have a lib talking head calling for the murder of a former president. Nice. Maybe ST 6 should drop in on HIM and practice some exteneded interogation techniques and find out just how extensive the plot he is fostering goes and who else is involved.

The more libs talk the more I am convinced that they are not idiots but true enemies of the USA.

Not the first time and it will not be the last time

I recall a host on Air America hoping Pres Bush would be captured by terrorists and beheaded on the internet

Yet whan any conservative hosts dares to disagree with Pres Obama the left demands they be taken off the air, and their sponsors boycotted

Again, this is why liberal talk radio is usually in the basement of ratings. Most people are disgusted by the real hate sprewed by liberals

red states rule
05-06-2011, 03:18 AM
This guy should give up his job as a talk show host and be one of Obama's economic advisors

At least he is honest about his goals and objectives

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KW4J19-Hg4s&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KW4J19-Hg4s&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

red states rule
05-06-2011, 03:45 PM
More liberal tolerance on his show - if you defende Pres Bush you are a sick pig

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t3ULvEGL7uM&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t3ULvEGL7uM&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

gabosaurus
05-06-2011, 04:59 PM
In this top secret photo obtained by Wikileaks, seals are seen plotting the assassination of Dubya:

http://i52.tinypic.com/o56ntj.jpg

red states rule
05-06-2011, 05:01 PM
As usal you contribute nothing to the discussion

I guess in your liberal world it is fine for a fellow liberal to wish death on the US President becuase he is a member of the opposition party

But let someone disagree with Obama - well they are spreading hate!!

gabosaurus
05-07-2011, 12:40 AM
As usual, you take the entire world too seriously. And totally ignore that Limbaugh, Beck, et al have been spreading hate for years.

Thunderknuckles
05-07-2011, 01:46 AM

What makes me laugh is Liberals are supposed to be the home of the intellectual elite. Armed with 6,000 years of written human history, it's easy to make a mockery of these fools.

red states rule
05-07-2011, 04:07 AM
As usual, you take the entire world too seriously. And totally ignore that Limbaugh, Beck, et al have been spreading hate for years.

I know I am wasting my time asking you this question, but what the hell

Show me ONE example of Rush or Glenn, calling for the murder of ANY Democrat

Just ONE example be eneough Gabby

What are your examples of hate Gabby? The actual results of his policies perhaps?

red states rule
05-07-2011, 04:08 AM
What makes me laugh is Liberals are supposed to be the home of the intellectual elite. Armed with 6,000 years of written human history, it's easy to make a mockery of these fools.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Thunderknuckles again.