PDA

View Full Version : Granny P has some 'splainin to do

Abbey Marie
05-09-2007, 01:35 AM
WASHINGTON — Republicans are accusing House Speaker Nancy Pelosi of including a provision in a water redevelopment bill that could benefit property her husband owns in San Francisco.

Aides to the San Francisco Democrat denied any connection, noting that the waterfront improvements were requested by the Port of San Francisco and the four rental properties in question are at least a mile away.

Republicans, who raised the issue more than two weeks after the bill passed the House, offered no evidence of benefit to Paul Pelosi's real estate holdings.

"I don't have any facts to say anything untoward has been done here," said Rep. Jeb Hensarling, R-Texas, chairman of the Republican Study Committee.

"She should explain to the American people what the earmark is all about and convince people there's no financial benefit to her," he said.

John Hart, a spokesman for Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Okla., said that "on its face it appears to be a conflict of interest."
Pelosi's project was part of the $15 billion Water Resources Development Act that passed the House April 19 by 394-25 and pays for hundreds of projects around the country.

Pelosi's measure would authorize $25 million to improve San Francisco port areas, and also would put some areas off limits to navigation so cruise ships could dock.
Her investor husband gets rental income from four buildings in a nearby commercial district.
Pelosi spokesman Drew Hammill said that she added the projects to the bill at the request of the Port of San Francisco and that her husband's holdings were not a consideration. It's "speculative at best" that they would benefit, Hammill said.
http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007May07/0,4670,PelosiWaterProject,00.html

Samantha
05-09-2007, 01:43 AM
Did you even read the article you quoted?

Aides to the San Francisco Democrat denied any connection, noting that the waterfront improvements were requested by the Port of San Francisco and the four rental properties in question are at least a mile away.

Republicans, who raised the issue more than two weeks after the bill passed the House, offered no evidence of benefit to Paul Pelosi's real estate holdings.

"I don't have any facts to say anything untoward has been done here," said Rep. Jeb Hensarling, R-Texas, chairman of the Republican Study Committee.

The properties are a mile away.

There is no evidence of any wrong doing.

This is just another smear campaign of lies and dishonesty by the GOP.

Nothing new.

Baron Von Esslingen
05-09-2007, 01:49 AM

Nothing new.

Karl Rove lives on.

Abbey Marie
05-09-2007, 01:59 AM

Nothing new.

How typically condescending of a lib to imply I didn't even read the article.
No, there is no "evidence". So far, anyway. Just like there is never evidence in your kinds' endless attempts to call Bush an impeachable liar. Don't like it when the tables are turned?

Baron Von Esslingen
05-09-2007, 11:24 AM
The difference is that the facts point to exposing Bush's lies.

The facts here do not point to any involvement by Speaker Pelosi or any wrong doing. This is the Del Monte/Guam/minimum wage issue all over again. It's pissy prissy politics from a discredited party that can't find a substantial issue to beat the Democrats on. They are mad because of the crooks in their party that cost them the majority in 2006 and they are trying, unsuccessfully, to point the finger back at Pelosi for hanging that "Crook" label on them.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d36/BaronVonEsslingen/Republicans001a.jpg

Birdzeye
05-09-2007, 11:44 AM

The facts here do not point to any involvement by Speaker Pelosi or any wrong doing. This is the Del Monte/Guam/minimum wage issue all over again. It's pissy prissy politics from a discredited party that can't find a substantial issue to beat the Democrats on. They are mad because of the crooks in their party that cost them the majority in 2006 and they are trying, unsuccessfully, to point the finger back at Pelosi for hanging that "Crook" label on them.

I was wondering when Pelosi's enemies would manufacture another bogus "scandal" about her. It sure didn't take them long since the last one went down in flames, like the one before that, etc.

Dilloduck
05-09-2007, 11:45 AM

Garbage---this is an example a link that the classic liberal makes, hints insinuations and assignation of guilt to some vague appearance of impropriety. If you think missing it by a mile on the docks is a long way, you need to read how far some of the liberal accusations have missed it by !

Lightning Waltz
05-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Garbage---this is an example a link that the classic liberal makes, hints insinuations and assignation of guilt to some vague appearance of impropriety. If you think missing it by a mile on the docks is a long way, you need to read how far some of the liberal accusations have missed it by !

What happens when the conservative accusation doesn't have any basis of fact (admitted by the accuser) from the very start?

Dilloduck
05-09-2007, 12:06 PM
What happens when the conservative accusation doesn't have any basis of fact (admitted by the accuser) from the very start?

The same thing that happens to all the muckraking done by the liberals.

Dilloduck
05-09-2007, 12:24 PM
No, there is no "evidence". So far, anyway. Just like there is never evidence in your kinds' endless attempts to call Bush an impeachable liar. Don't like it when the tables are turned?

Naaa---it falls under the "we can do it--you can't" category. Liberals will never accept (or admit) that they employ the same trash talking political propaganda .

Lightning Waltz
05-09-2007, 12:36 PM
The same thing that happens to all the muckraking done by the liberals.

So you agree that this is "muckraking" and garbage! Good!

Dilloduck
05-09-2007, 12:45 PM
So you agree that this is "muckraking" and garbage! Good!

Of course it is----politics as usual as practiced by both parties. No one can claim the high ground here. There IS no high ground when it comes to politics.
The two party system has succeeded in splitting the nation right down the middle and created an atmosphere of hatred while they rake in the cash and power.

Lightning Waltz
05-09-2007, 12:52 PM
Of course it is----politics as usual as practiced by both parties. No one can claim the high ground here. There IS no high ground when it comes to politics.
The two party system has succeeded in splitting the nation right down the middle and created an atmosphere of hatred while they rake in the cash and power.

Perhaps. But, I have to wonder if you can admit that the conservatives screwed by muckraking without the added provisor that "the other side does it, too".

It wasn't a liberal the posted the original story...

Doniston
05-09-2007, 02:44 PM
[QUOTE=Dilloduck;55095]Of course it is----politics as usual as practiced by both parties. No one can claim the high ground here. There IS no high ground when it comes to politics.

QUOTE]

Ok, got to get my two cents in here with a question. True, both sides do it at times, but wouldn't it be much more reasonable to make a point AFTER it is found rather than make blanket assumptoons???

Abbey Marie
05-09-2007, 03:21 PM
Perhaps. But, I have to wonder if you can admit that the conservatives screwed by muckraking without the added provisor that "the other side does it, too".

I know you are new here, but have you seriously missed the umpteen posts accusing President Bush of everything short of causing WWII, with no evidence to make such accusations? When the odd post comes up that turns the tables, libs get their panties all bunched up very quickly. It's really kind of funny.

Dillo hit it on the nose, when he said that it's only ok if libs are doing the accusing. Just know that although some may think it is not, the double standard/hypocrisy is highly visible.

Nienna
05-09-2007, 04:52 PM
She probably DID do it, at least in part, to benefit her husband's property. A mile away? That could still conceivably alter property values. But all politicians do this kind of stuff. What I want to know is, why isn't Bush or SOMEBODY trying her for TREASON? Or at least investigating to impeach her for overstepping her job description when she made up her own foreign policy and presented it to Syria? SOMEBODY please hurry before the woman heads off to IRAN!
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/04/11/MNGPNP68IO1.DTL

Abbey, please forgive me for veering off-topic.

Lightning Waltz
05-09-2007, 05:12 PM
I know you are new here, but have you seriously missed the umpteen posts accusing President Bush of everything short of causing WWII, with no evidence to make such accusations? When the odd post comes up that turns the tables, libs get their panties all bunched up very quickly. It's really kind of funny.

Dillo hit it on the nose, when he said that it's only ok if libs are doing the accusing. Just know that although some may think it is not, the double standard/hypocrisy is highly visible.

This is another, "it's okay, the other side does it, too", argument.

Dilloduck
05-09-2007, 05:52 PM
[QUOTE=Dilloduck;55095]Of course it is----politics as usual as practiced by both parties. No one can claim the high ground here. There IS no high ground when it comes to politics.

QUOTE]

Ok, got to get my two cents in here with a question. True, both sides do it at times, but wouldn't it be much more reasonable to make a point AFTER it is found rather than make blanket assumptoons???

Reasonable ????? Politicians and thier ilk REASONABLE? :laugh2: :laugh2:

Reason in politics is what is left on the wall after you've slung a bunch of shit at it

Baron Von Esslingen
05-09-2007, 09:47 PM

I know you are kind of new here but you may have missed the dozens of Piranah Parties where every conservative jumps on a solitary Liberal poster for daring to advance an idea that goes against their golden boy George Walker Bush. You also may have missed the outrageous namecalling and slurring of character that these same conservatives do and the enormity of their whining when it gets handed back to them by a Liberal who won't tolerate their personal attacks. When the odd post comes around, like this one, where conservatives have to defend the indefensable, they pull the "you haven't been around here very long" card which implies that you know nothing but really says they have no come back for what you have posted. It sad really and not very funny at all.

The difference that Dillo and other rightwingers here fail to realize is that there was no proof of wrongdoing included in the original story and no proof has come forth since the story broke. That really doesn't make any difference to them because they sharpen their long knives at the very whiff of blood and go for the jugular every chance they get. Just ask Bill Clinton, Hillary, John Kerry or even Harry Reid how many times they have been savaged by the angelic choirboys of the right and how many of those attacks turned out to be based on conjecture and supposition and not facts. The facts in this case are clear but that means absolutely nothing to them. Don't blame them, though. They are merely following the lead of their president in ignoring the facts and his approval rating of 28% is all the proof you need for that.

That smell you are detecting in the air is called Elephant Hypocrisy, a new cologne by NewsMax Factor. If you think it smells like shit, you are correct.

BTW, welcome to the board.

Dilloduck
05-09-2007, 09:56 PM
I know you are kind of new here but you may have missed the dozens of Piranah Parties where every conservative jumps on a solitary Liberal poster for daring to advance an idea that goes against their golden boy George Walker Bush. You also may have missed the outrageous namecalling and slurring of character that these same conservatives do and the enormity of their whining when it gets handed back to them by a Liberal who won't tolerate their personal attacks. When the odd post comes around, like this one, where conservatives have to defend the indefensable, they pull the "you haven't been around here very long" card which implies that you know nothing but really says they have no come back for what you have posted. It sad really and not very funny at all.

The difference that Dillo and other rightwingers here fail to realize is that there was no proof of wrongdoing included in the original story and no proof has come forth since the story broke. That really doesn't make any difference to them because they sharpen their long knives at the very whiff of blood and go for the jugular every chance they get. Just ask Bill Clinton, Hillary, John Kerry or even Harry Reid how many times they have been savaged by the angelic choirboys of the right and how many of those attacks turned out to be based on conjecture and supposition and not facts. The facts in this case are clear but that means absolutely nothing to them. Don't blame them, though. They are merely following the lead of their president in ignoring the facts and his approval rating of 28% is all the proof you need for that.

That smell you are detecting in the air is called Elephant Hypocrisy, a new cologne by NewsMax Factor. If you think it smells like shit, you are correct.

BTW, welcome to the board.

Mr. Baron,
Did you not read where I pointed out that bearing false witness is not an activity that only one party is guilty of? Because I did--very specifically.
Dillo

PS----That nose job fucked up your olfactory nerves. That stink comes from all politicians.

Baron Von Esslingen
05-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Mr. Baron,
Did you not read where I pointed out that bearing false witness is not an activity that only one party is guilty of? Because I did--very specifically.
Dillo

PS----That nose job fucked up your olfactory nerves. That stink comes from all politicians.

Sir Dillo,

I did in fact read where you claimed that. Agreed. No party is pure. But in this case (Pelosigate On The Bay) the stink comes from the right. At least it's only my "right" nostril that's smelling it. :laugh2:

Baron

Dilloduck
05-09-2007, 10:08 PM
Sir Dillo,

I did in fact read where you claimed that. Agreed. No party is pure. But in this case (Pelosigate On The Bay) the stink comes from the right. At least it's only my "right" nostril that's smelling it. :laugh2:

Baron

You gonna get all caught up in case by case hyper-partisan bullshit too?

pffffffft waste of time !

Psychoblues
05-09-2007, 10:17 PM
Who has accused gwb for propagating WWII, Abbey? Please post it, link it,

or shut your whining ass up!!!!!!!!!! I thinketh you are blowing dry farts.

manu1959
05-09-2007, 10:38 PM
his buildings are not miles from the port .... also, her nephew worked for lennar when the govt. sold the rights to them to develope both hunters point and treasure island ....

lily
05-09-2007, 10:54 PM
What the hell is all this pissing an moaning?

Abby,

I would like to thank you for posting an article that shows how Pelosi is trying to spruce up the Port of San Francisco.:clap:

Psychoblues
05-09-2007, 11:09 PM
I think Nancy reminded some Republican dickhead from Oklahoma that his party didn't call the shots in the congress of 2007. It pissed alot of folks off.

What the hell is all this pissing an moaning?

Abby,

I would like to thank you for posting an article that shows how Pelosi is trying to spruce up the Port of San Francisco.:clap:

Tit for Tat. What goes around comes around. It hasn't always been this way in American politics. We will return to more civil and conscience debate as the weaker side determines it is to their benefit to do so. I see evidence of that already as many Republican congresspersons and senators are turning their butts to gwb and inviting him to give it all a big smooch.

Psychoblues
05-09-2007, 11:59 PM
You didn't like the post, Abbey? Why did you neg rep me? You are so silly!!!!!

Post it, link it or shut the fuck up about it. That;s not a problem, is it?

Baron Von Esslingen
05-10-2007, 12:00 AM
You gonna get all caught up in case by case hyper-partisan bullshit too?

pffffffft waste of time !

Nah. The only thing I get "caught up in" right now is the pennant races.

Fact remains there is nothing to this story except the wild imagination of a few republicans with too much time on their hands. You were right about one thing: it is a monumental waste of time.

Abbey Marie
05-10-2007, 12:02 AM
Who has accused gwb for propagating WWII, Abbey? Please post it, link it,

or shut your whining ass up!!!!!!!!!! I thinketh you are blowing dry farts.

Try reading it again, this time with some comprehension. I never said anyone did. And your foul-mouth language has been noted.

Baron Von Esslingen
05-10-2007, 12:13 AM
his buildings are not miles from the port .... also, her nephew worked for lennar when the govt. sold the rights to them to develope both hunters point and treasure island ....

....and that proves....what?

Are you trying to argue that if Speaker Pelosi has family in San Francisco working in her district that anything she does to improve the way her district operates could be seen as a conflict of interest? Are you seriously trying to say that she acn do nothing for her district, she cannot bring home any bacon for her constituents? If she cannot, who will? Who will watch out for San Francisco? Does the Speaker forfeit her rights to look out after people because something may be construed to help out a family member? Did this bill target her family in particular? Did she profit specifically because of this bill? Did this bill subvert some sort of law or cause a windfall for her family? Is her husband not allowed to conduct business in his field because of her position? Should he have to leave town and do business elsewhere to avoid any possibility of a conflict of interest because she is in Congress?

Sometimes I think Republicans would try and make a federal case out of a congressman farting during a campaign appearance and then accusing him of illegally endorsing an alternate fuel source.

Samantha
05-10-2007, 01:15 AM
Rumsfeld said the war would last 6 days, 6 weeks, he doubts 6 months. Bush said Saddam had WMD and was seeking uranium. He had zero nuke capability, why would he seek uranium and as we know he had no WMD. Condi scared us with talk about mushroom clouds. Wolfowitz said the Iraqi oil would more than pay for the war.

And you think these people are honest with us?

You are a liar lover.

So you agree that this is "muckraking" and garbage! Good!They are grasping at straws. There is only one Democrat scandal - the freezer bribe money dude. All the rest of these smears are lies by the lying GOP.

his buildings are not miles from the port .... also, her nephew worked for lennar when the govt. sold the rights to them to develope both hunters point and treasure island ....His buildings are over a mile from the port. Read the article. Google it. Don't spread lies. Find the truth.

Psychoblues
05-10-2007, 01:18 AM
Nah, Abbey. You are the neg rep queen. Get over it or get clean.

Try reading it again, this time with some comprehension. I never said anyone did. And your foul-mouth language has been noted.

I know what you said and I understood what you meant. But all your washing won't get your nasty ass clean't.

Slip on over to the Lounge and have a drink on the Psychoblues!!!!!!!

stephanie
05-10-2007, 01:23 AM
Just another case of proven.......double standards......

Nothing new...:lame2:

Samantha
05-10-2007, 01:55 AM
Just another case of proven.......double standards......

Nothing new...:lame2:Where's the double standard? There is no scandal here.

The scandals are on the republican side.

Scooter Libby, Cheney's Chief of Staff, convicted.
Ted Haggart, Bush's Evangelist advisor, admitted speed freak and prostitute customer.
Mark Foley, Repub congressman, pervert preying on young boys.
Wolfowitz, architect of the Iraq war, ethics violation.
Gonzales, writer of the torture memo, thinks Geneva Convention is quaint, thinks habeas corpus isn't a constitutional protection, under investigation for political US attorney firings.

One Dem. Jefferson caught with bribe money in his freezer.

You Repubs are so desperate for a Dem scandal that you are making them up where there aren't any.

It's pathetic !

stephanie
05-10-2007, 02:17 AM
Where's the double standard? There is no scandal here.

The scandals are on the republican side.

Scooter Libby, Cheney's Chief of Staff, convicted.
Ted Haggart, Bush's Evangelist advisor, admitted speed freak and prostitute customer.
Mark Foley, Rep congressman, pervert preying on young boys.
Wolfowitz, architect of the Iraq war, ethics violation.
Gonzales, writer of the torture memo, thinks Geneva Convention is quaint, thinks habeas corpus isn't a constitutional protection, under investigation for political US attorney firings.

One Dem. Jefferson caught with bribe money in his freezer.

You Repubs are so desperate for a Dem scandal that you are making them up where there aren't any.

It's pathetic !

And you just blow off Jefferson getting caught with 90,000 in his freezer, as if IT'S NOTHING........hell I keep all my money in the freezer......

Double standards.......hmmmmmm:coffee:

Psychoblues
05-10-2007, 03:12 AM
I keep $40 in a number of places. It's all a matter of scale.

And you just blow off Jefferson getting caught with 90,000 in his freezer, as if IT'S NOTHING........hell I keep all my money in the freezer......

Double standards.......hmmmmmm:coffee:

You never know when you might meet a Stephanie and need the freed to square up bucks to close up the deal.

Last I checked, Jefferson was easily re-elected and thusly trusted by his constituency. Also, he is not charged or convicted of anything. Poison is as poison does. Dig it?

stephanie
05-10-2007, 03:19 AM
I keep $40 in a number of places. It's all a matter of scale.

You never know when you might meet a Stephanie and need the freed to square up bucks to close up the deal.

Last I checked, Jefferson was easily re-elected and thusly trusted by his constituency. Also, he is not charged or convicted of anything. Poison is as poison does. Dig it?

:laugh2: :poke: :laugh2: :poke: :laugh2:

Psychoblues
05-10-2007, 05:18 AM
You tryin' to stick my eye?

:laugh2: :poke: :laugh2: :poke: :laugh2:

Stick it in your ass.

stephanie
05-10-2007, 12:18 PM
PELOSI'S PLEDGE OF NO PROFIT
By GEOFF EARLE
May 10, 2007 -- WASHINGTON - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi signed an official letter stating she wouldn't benefit from a $25 million San Francisco development project she pushed through just a mile from her husband's real-estate empire, documents show.

Pelosi got the "earmark" to redevelop the city's Embarcadero district attached to a maritime-resources bill. Her husband, Paul Pelosi, owns four properties that generate up to $3 million in rental income nearby.

The letter says, "I hereby certify that neither my spouse (if applicable) nor I has any financial interest in such congressional earmark."

The disclosure was required by a new House rule that Democrats put in place when they took over Congress after a series of Republican lobbying scandals.

"There is absolutely no evidence this would result in any gain," said Pelosi spokesman Drew Hammill.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05102007/news/nationalnews/pelosis_pledge_of_no_profit_nationalnews_geoff_ear le.htm

geoff.earle@nypost.com

So much for the Democrats cleaning up the goverment...

Dilloduck
05-10-2007, 01:30 PM
PELOSI'S PLEDGE OF NO PROFIT
By GEOFF EARLE
May 10, 2007 -- WASHINGTON - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi signed an official letter stating she wouldn't benefit from a $25 million San Francisco development project she pushed through just a mile from her husband's real-estate empire, documents show.

Pelosi got the "earmark" to redevelop the city's Embarcadero district attached to a maritime-resources bill. Her husband, Paul Pelosi, owns four properties that generate up to $3 million in rental income nearby.

The letter says, "I hereby certify that neither my spouse (if applicable) nor I has any financial interest in such congressional earmark."

The disclosure was required by a new House rule that Democrats put in place when they took over Congress after a series of Republican lobbying scandals.

"There is absolutely no evidence this would result in any gain," said Pelosi spokesman Drew Hammill.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05102007/news/nationalnews/pelosis_pledge_of_no_profit_nationalnews_geoff_ear le.htm

geoff.earle@nypost.com

So much for the Democrats cleaning up the goverment...

How--nice. You just sign a letter and everything's OK. If someone were to discover that some one else who had invested in the Embarcadero Project had also contributed to her campaign, what would happne to this nice little letter?

lily
05-10-2007, 06:08 PM
How--nice. You just sign a letter and everything's OK. If someone were to discover that some one else who had invested in the Embarcadero Project had also contributed to her campaign, what would happne to this nice little letter?

That's a lot of what ifs Dilloduck and the other article stated that her husband had properties nearby. Now I know that some are desperate to get her on anything (Syria anyone) but come on, you can't convict on what ifs and nearbys.

Now for Jefferson. I also see that as a Republican problem, since it was Hastert who complained about some rights being violated, and Gonzales fault for not bringing up charges.

If you want to complain about Pelosi, be my guest, but if you want to insist she is breaking the law I need more than wishful thinking.

Dilloduck
05-10-2007, 07:37 PM
That's a lot of what ifs Dilloduck and the other article stated that her husband had properties nearby. Now I know that some are desperate to get her on anything (Syria anyone) but come on, you can't convict on what ifs and nearbys.

Now for Jefferson. I also see that as a Republican problem, since it was Hastert who complained about some rights being violated, and Gonzales fault for not bringing up charges.

If you want to complain about Pelosi, be my guest, but if you want to insist she is breaking the law I need more than wishful thinking.

I'm not insisting on a thing. I'm mocking how insignificant signing some disclaimer letter is. :laugh2:

Baron Von Esslingen
05-10-2007, 07:45 PM
I'm not insisting on a thing. I'm mocking how insignificant signing some disclaimer letter is. :laugh2:

Kind of like a presidential signing statement on legislation! I see your point now!

Dilloduck
05-10-2007, 08:05 PM
Kind of like a presidential signing statement on legislation! I see your point now!

Took and extra dose of DUMB today ,did ya ? :lame2:

Baron Von Esslingen
05-10-2007, 09:17 PM
Ooooooohhh! When we run out of intelligent things to say, we resort to the namecalling, eh? Just like every neocon on this board... Typical. NEXT!

Gunny
05-10-2007, 09:41 PM

To what point? Seems y'all lefties do enough of that without anyone else needing to.

Gunny
05-10-2007, 09:43 PM
This is another, "it's okay, the other side does it, too", argument.

No, it's a when are you going to quit accusing the "other party" of doing the same damned-thing YOUR party is doing?

Gunny
05-10-2007, 09:49 PM

Yeah Syria. She violated the Constitution going to Syria.

Baron Von Esslingen
05-11-2007, 01:05 AM
Yeah Syria. She violated the Constitution going to Syria.

You'll have a real hard time proving that. In fact, the House rules are written is such a way that if she did violate the constitution, all a congressman would have to do is file an official complaint. That hasn't happened. Your assertion is just wishful thinking as is the topic of this particular thread. You got nothing.

Pale Rider
05-11-2007, 05:11 AM
You'll have a real hard time proving that. In fact, the House rules are written is such a way that if she did violate the constitution, all a congressman would have to do is file an official complaint. That hasn't happened. Your assertion is just wishful thinking as is the topic of this particular thread. You got nothing.

You love it when your liberal leaders coddle the enemy.... don't you? It means you're all the closer to surrendering.

Birdzeye
05-11-2007, 08:23 AM
You love it when your liberal leaders coddle the enemy.... don't you? It means you're all the closer to surrendering.

HOW are they "coddling the enemy?" Show us some reliable evidence to back up your ugly allegation.

Doniston
05-11-2007, 09:10 PM
Yeah Syria. She violated the Constitution going to Syria.Kindly show us how, and if so, how about the republicans who did the same thing???

Baron Von Esslingen
05-19-2007, 07:00 PM

And you didn't answer the question. The only surrendering going on here is the surrender that numerous rightwingers have done in giving up their logic in return for emotional xenophobic outbursts. Bring some proof, if you can.

Doniston
05-19-2007, 08:57 PM
Yeah Syria. She violated the Constitution going to Syria. i keep hearing that claim but no one has shown how. And ESPECIALLY since some republicans did the same damned thing.

Doniston
05-19-2007, 09:01 PM
You love it when your liberal leaders coddle the enemy.... don't you? It means you're all the closer to surrendering. Now there's a disengeneous flame if I ever saw one.