PDA

View Full Version : People Are Giving Up On Hope and Change

red states rule
05-10-2011, 04:07 AM
Obama is now at his lowest approval yet when it comes to the US economy

Jimmy Carter 2.0

It’s the economy.

Only 37 percent approve of the president’s handling of the economy, while 58 percent disapprove.

Also, just 31 percent believe the economy will improve in the next 12 months, compared with 43 percent who think it will stay the same and another 25 percent who say it will get worse.

These economic numbers, GOP pollster McInturff says, underscore the “tremendous anchor the economy is to the president’s job standing.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42964113/ns/politics-white_house/

KarlMarx
05-10-2011, 09:44 AM
I saw a bumper sticker the other day and got a chuckle from it.

"Don't blame me, I voted for despair and the status quo"

Little-Acorn
05-10-2011, 11:07 AM
People Are Giving Up On Hope and Change

Not everybody is giving up on Obama's "Hope and Change".

45.7% of us never put any stock in it in the first place.

gabosaurus
05-10-2011, 06:39 PM
45.7% of us never put any stock in it in the first place.

Interestingly enough, that is far fewer that the amount of U.S. citizens who didn't put any stock in Dubya's bullshit in 2000 and 2004.

red states rule
05-11-2011, 03:02 AM
Interestingly enough, that is far fewer that the amount of U.S. citizens who didn't put any stock in Dubya's bullshit in 2000 and 2004.

Back to Bush again Gabby?

You libs are something else. Obama ran against Bush's deficits, Bush's spending, and Bush's economy - yet as his failures continue to pile up all you can talk about is Bush

Tell me Gabby, if you get a speeding ticket do you blame Bush for it?

I don't blame you for it. If I was foolish enough to vote for the inexperienced rookie who was an expert with the tlelprompter - I would not want to have to defend him now either

SpidermanTUba
05-12-2011, 02:25 AM
Obama is now at his lowest approval yet when it comes to the US economy

Jimmy Carter 2.0

I know you'd just love it if the economy got worse. You've probably got a basement full of gold bullion, canned goods, and ammunition just waiting for armegeddon.

UNlike you, I'm not invested in the end times. In fact I'm buying a duplex tomorrow.

red states rule
05-12-2011, 03:06 AM
I know you'd just love it if the economy got worse. You've probably got a basement full of gold bullion, canned goods, and ammunition just waiting for armegeddon.

UNlike you, I'm not invested in the end times. In fact I'm buying a duplex tomorrow.

No, I do not love it when the economy is bad.

But Dems do. As Dick Gephardt once said, every one hundred point drop in the market is another seat in the house for the Dems

When Pre Bush had a $500 billion anual deficit and unemployment was around 6% Dems said we were near another Great Depression

Congrats on your duplex. Given housing prices I am sure you got a good price and the seller is propbably taking a loss on it

But now we have a $1.6 trillion dollar deficit and unemployment is at 9% we are in a recovery