PDA

View Full Version : Debate Policy Daily Thread, May 9, 2007

Baron Von Esslingen
05-09-2007, 10:56 AM
Looks like Psycho took the day off so I'll fill in. Like he did yesterday, today is lawn mowing day. It's not as much of a hassle since I went electric, saving myself on gas costs, upkeep and repair of a combustion engine, and the difference in weight between the different mowers. Just don't run over the cord! ha, ha, ha

Psychoblues
05-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Thanks for the boost, BVE. It doesn't look like many are interested in fun or green grass cutting but I think we can keep this Daily Thread up for a while anyway. If you ain't here to have some fun you are taking yourself wayyyy too seriously!!!!!

Looks like Psycho took the day off so I'll fill in. Like he did yesterday, today is lawn mowing day. It's not as much of a hassle since I went electric, saving myself on gas costs, upkeep and repair of a combustion engine, and the difference in weight between the different mowers. Just don't run over the cord! ha, ha, ha

Have a Good One, BVE, and I'll catch you on the upbeat!!!!!!!

Baron Von Esslingen
05-09-2007, 09:56 PM
Unfortunately, the lawn is still uncut but my thumb isn't. A quick trip to the ER and some superglue and in a couple of days I'll be as good as I was. Hey, these things happen!

Be cool, Psychoblues, and I'll see you around!

Said1
05-09-2007, 10:05 PM
What is the point of this thread? was I supposed to post about the day ahead or am I supposed to post about the day as it went?

Psychoblues
05-09-2007, 10:26 PM
Right now, Wednesday, May 9, 2007 will suffice, Said1.

What is the point of this thread? was I supposed to post about the day ahead or am I supposed to post about the day as it went?

Tell me that you are really not that dense?

Heads up, my friend, have a high ball on the Psycho!!!!!!!!! It has been another good day for Americans for the most part!!!!!!!! God Bless those that have not had it so well. I would have changed their circumstances if I could have.

Set 'em up, Bar Keep!!!!! We're gonna be here for a while!!!!!!!!

Baron Von Esslingen
05-09-2007, 11:50 PM

I think the point is that you can post whatever chat you care to share. Nothing more complicated than that.

Psychoblues
05-10-2007, 12:05 AM
I never knew it could be more complicated than that, BVE.

I think the point is that you can post whatever chat you care to share. Nothing more complicated than that.

rEpublicans never cease to amaze me.

emmett
05-10-2007, 12:07 AM
I think I'll have a double again tonight. I just got pulled into the scale at Pensecola, Fl for being overlength. I'm shut down until in the morning when I can get a permit from Tallahassee. This sucks!

Psychoblues
05-10-2007, 12:26 AM
Yesterday, emmett!!! Get on over to the 10th of May thread and let me buy you a drink!!!!!!!!

I think I'll have a double again tonight. I just got pulled into the scale at Pensecola, Fl for being overlength. I'm shut down until in the morning when I can get a permit from Tallahassee. This sucks!

stephanie
05-10-2007, 01:04 AM
Sun setting......taken at 10pm..

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/MVC-471S.jpg

:cheers2:

Psychoblues
05-10-2007, 01:32 AM
It don't get better than that, stephanie.

Sun setting......taken at 10pm..

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/MVC-471S.jpg

I'm glad to see that you are feeling better.

stephanie
05-10-2007, 01:34 AM
I never knew it could be more complicated than that, BVE.

rEpublicans never cease to amaze me.

You just shot this thread all to hell.....with your partisan shot...:clap:

Psychoblues
05-10-2007, 01:45 AM
Come on over to today's Thread, Stephanie.

You just shot this thread all to hell.....with your partisan shot...:clap:

And have a drink on me!!!!!!!!!

What?!!?!!?! Me?!?!?!!?!? Partisan?!?!?!?!?!!!? I doubt it!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
05-10-2007, 02:38 AM
Come on over to today's Thread, Stephanie.

And have a drink on me!!!!!!!!!

What?!!?!!?! Me?!?!?!!?!? Partisan?!?!?!?!?!!!? I doubt it!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry pal.....You, yourself, just ruined the tread......when your jumped in another posters shit, with your condescending attitude......
Nice try.....but you just couldn't keep your attitude out of it...Move on..:slap:

Psychoblues
05-10-2007, 02:43 AM
Yeah, I know what you mean, staphy.

Sorry pal.....You, yourself, just ruined the tread......when your jumped in another posters shit, with your condescending attitude......
Nice try.....but you just couldn't keep your attitude out of it...Move on..:slap:

You suck, too. Have a good life. I'm done with your manipulating ass.

stephanie
05-10-2007, 02:57 AM
Yeah, I know what you mean, staphy.

You suck, too. Have a good life. I'm done with your manipulating ass.

:laugh2:

emmett
05-10-2007, 02:59 AM
:laugh2:

Take it easy on him Stef, he's been drinking again!

Psychoblues
05-10-2007, 04:44 AM
But only in 12 oz. increments, emmett!!!!

Take it easy on him Stef, he's been drinking again!

Sheesh, a good man can't get a break in this environment!!!!!!!!!

diuretic
05-10-2007, 06:14 AM
10 pm sunset. I just can't get that.

Here we don't even get twilight!

But.....up in Darwin it's the thing to race out at sunset (which is usually about 6pm or so) and you have go to a couple of places where you can get a view of the sunset (Darwin faces west). You go out there (with lots of booze, we're talking Darwin here) and everyone gets on the turps and watches this huge orange orb settling down into the sea. Quite remarkiable.
I've been there a few times now and I still race out to see the sun and drink like a fish with colleagues.

Next morning.....:coffee: