PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Protests Price Tag Tops $8 Million

red states rule
05-20-2011, 04:05 AM
I say send the bill to the union thugs for payment

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XnKckGHgeu4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SpidermanTUba
05-20-2011, 04:02 PM
I say send the bill to the union thugs for payment

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XnKckGHgeu4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You may not be aware of this, but the police are already paid for by people's tax dollars.

red states rule
05-20-2011, 04:09 PM
You may not be aware of this, but the police are already paid for by people's tax dollars.

and they cost more due to the union thugs and their activites

Seems they did not care about how much money they were costing the taxpayers

Gaffer
05-20-2011, 05:03 PM
Civil disruption means one thing to the police. Overtime. Double shifts become mandatory. The police unions have the pay set at a high level and the overtime can be double or triple what they normally make, depending on the contract. The union gets a percentage. Makes for tired and grumpy cops along with the fat pay checks.

Then there is the cleanup and repairs that the fools caused while following the orders of their union bosses.

red states rule
05-20-2011, 05:06 PM
Civil disruption means one thing to the police. Overtime. Double shifts become mandatory. The police unions have the pay set at a high level and the overtime can be double or triple what they normally make, depending on the contract. The union gets a percentage. Makes for tired and grumpy cops along with the fat pay checks.

Then there is the cleanup and repairs that the fools caused while following the orders of their union bosses.

I am wondering why they did not arrest the union thugs when they destroyed government property

Gaffer
05-20-2011, 05:39 PM
I am wondering why they did not arrest the union thugs when they destroyed government property

Me too. I guess someone bought em off.

red states rule
05-20-2011, 05:41 PM
Me too. I guess someone bought em off.

Or could it be the cops are part of a union as well and they were looking out for their "brothers"?

Who knows but I would want to know if I was a reporter or government offical - and I would ask them

Gaffer
05-20-2011, 06:15 PM
Or could it be the cops are part of a union as well and they were looking out for their "brothers"?

Who knows but I would want to know if I was a reporter or government offical - and I would ask them

But that requires they be journalists and we all know journalists don't exist anymore.

You can bet it was one union scratching the back of the other union.

red states rule
05-20-2011, 06:18 PM
But that requires they be journalists and we all know journalists don't exist anymore.

You can bet it was one union scratching the back of the other union.

and yet the liberal media attacks any Tea Party rally or Town Hall meeting where Dems are asked hard questions

Funny how there are no clean up ocsts or damage after a Ta Party rally

Remember the TONS of trash left behind at the Mall after Obama's swearing in?

Gaffer
05-20-2011, 07:22 PM
and yet the liberal media attacks any Tea Party rally or Town Hall meeting where Dems are asked hard questions

Funny how there are no clean up ocsts or damage after a Ta Party rally

Remember the TONS of trash left behind at the Mall after Obama's swearing in?

It just shows who the true patriots and Americans really are.

They can call me a teapartier, teabagger or anything else. I stand proud when they do. It's like the British calling the colonials yankee doodles. We all know how that ended.

TEA

SpidermanTUba
05-20-2011, 08:54 PM
and they cost more due to the union thugs and their activites
Sorry, what activities? Free speech?

Seems they did not care about how much money they were costing the taxpayers

I'm sorry your fucking pussy is bleeding man, I really am.

sundaydriver
05-20-2011, 09:32 PM
Costs of over $8 mil huh. I was able to watch the vid and saw that a total of $270k of damage was done including lawn repair and the cops made ~$8 mil on pay & overtime on the deal. As good union members most of them supported the teachers or at least the pay and pension padding.

God bless them but I have 3 retired officers in my neighborhood and the oldest in age that any of them retired was 52. All will earn more in pension paid retirement than earned on the job and I think that is so out of whack to the private sector as to be ridiculous. So it's the teachers fault I guess?

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HVE_rLjxnfU?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HVE_rLjxnfU?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

SpidermanTUba
05-20-2011, 09:42 PM
God bless them but I have 3 retired officers in my neighborhood and the oldest in age that any of them retired was 52. All will earn more in pension paid retirement than earned on the job and I think that is so out of whack to the private sector as to be ridiculous. So it's the teachers fault I guess?

There's not much in the private sector as dangerous as police work.

NightTrain
05-20-2011, 10:23 PM

There's 9 other professions that are more hazardous as of 2010.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-15-most-dangerous-jobs-in-america-2010-3?op=1

SpidermanTUba
05-20-2011, 11:15 PM
There's 9 other professions that are more hazardous as of 2010.

Exactly. Not much. That's what i said asshole. And with the exception of firefighters, police are the only ones on that list that get paid to put their lives on the line.

red states rule
05-21-2011, 03:26 AM
Costs of over $8 mil huh. I was able to watch the vid and saw that a total of $270k of damage was done including lawn repair and the cops made ~$8 mil on pay & overtime on the deal. As good union members most of them supported the teachers or at least the pay and pension padding.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HVE_rLjxnfU?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HVE_rLjxnfU?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

So you are fine with the Police standing by and watching people destroy government property and do NOTHING to stop it?

I guess with liberals like you the ends justify the means no matter what the cost to the taxpayers. Those same taxpayers you claim to care so much about

red states rule
05-21-2011, 03:32 AM
Sorry, what activities? Free speech?

I'm sorry your fucking pussy is bleeding man, I really am.

What activites? Try destruction of government property, issuing death and terroristic threats, and carrying live ammo on government property - just to name a few

red states rule
05-21-2011, 08:01 AM
and all the left and union thugs can say in defense of their demands is crap like this

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tKLB-zRVdHU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sundaydriver
05-21-2011, 12:00 PM

I don't disagree. But when you can financially afford to retire on pension only at 48 or 50 years old, something is out of whack. It's not the job pay it's about pension calculations & benefits. that are overly generous.

sundaydriver
05-21-2011, 12:04 PM
So you are fine with the Police standing by and watching people destroy government property and do NOTHING to stop it?

I guess with liberals like you the ends justify the means no matter what the cost to the taxpayers. Those same taxpayers you claim to care so much about

Thanks but that is not what I posted, and I don't need you putting your twisted words in my mouth! :poke:

red states rule
05-21-2011, 12:05 PM
I don't disagree. But when you can financially afford to retire on pension only at 48 or 50 years old, something is out of whack. It's not the job pay it's about pension calculations & benefits. that are overly generous.

Gee and that is what Gov Walker wanted to fix, and Dems (who lost the eletion) fled the state to prevent a vote - and why the union thugs trashed the State House

SpidermanTUba
05-21-2011, 12:06 PM
Try destruction of government property, issuing death and terroristic threats, and carrying live ammo on government property - just to name a few
So everyone at the protest participated in all those activities? May I see their conviction papers, or does Herr Walker keep those in a secret file?

red states rule
05-21-2011, 12:08 PM
So everyone at the protest participated in all those activities? May I see their conviction papers, or does Herr Walker keep those in a secret file?

Yea, all that destruction was done by Karl Rove and the reporters of Fox News to frame those innocent, unpaid and overworked union thugs

SpidermanTUba
05-21-2011, 12:12 PM
Yea, all that destruction was done by Karl Rove and the reporters of Fox News to frame those innocent, unpaid and overworked union thugs

Is that a YES everyone at the protest were convicted of crimes or a NO not everyone was but I want to violate due process and send them the bill anyway?

I didn't really get what your answer meant.

red states rule
05-21-2011, 12:16 PM
Is that a YES everyone at the protest were convicted of crimes or a NO not everyone was but I want to violate due process and send them the bill anyway?

I didn't really get what your answer meant.

You do not "get" alot of things ST

The union thugs trashed governemnt property and it is no big deal with you
]
They assualt reporters doing their job - abain no big deal right

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v3agi6Y8xr0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SpidermanTUba
05-21-2011, 12:18 PM
They assualt reporters doing their job - abain no big deal right

So the Union voted and decided they were going to assault reporters on the job and they ordered all their members to participate in the conspiracy.

I think I'm getting it now. When's the trial date? Will the entire union be tried at once ?

Hey is OK if I do like you are doing and hold you accountable to the worst actions of any member of a group you are part of? Or would that not be acceptable?

red states rule
05-21-2011, 12:19 PM
So the Union voted and decided they were going to assault reporters on the job and they ordered all their members to participate in the conspiracy.

I think I'm getting it now. When's the trial date? Will the entire union be tried at once ?

Hey is OK if I do like you are doing and hold you accountable to the worst actions of any member of a group you are part of? Or would that not be acceptable?

There were many examle of union thugs assulting people. This was just one example

That is the usual tolerance liberals show towards people who disagree with them

SpidermanTUba
05-21-2011, 12:22 PM
There were many examle of union thugs assulting people. This was just one example

So I can hold you accountable to the actions of members of your group so long as its more than one of them? yes or no? Or only if you're a union member does that apply?

red states rule
05-21-2011, 12:23 PM
So I can hold you accountable to the actions of members of your group so long as its more than one of them? yes or no? Or only if you're a union member does that apply?

You will make up whatever you want anyway ST. You are a true mental case full of hate, rage, and anger

SpidermanTUba
05-21-2011, 12:32 PM
You will make up whatever you want anyway ST. You are a true mental case full of hate, rage, and anger

Is that a yes or no?

How come you're the only one who gets to proclaim an entire group guilty based on the actions of handful of their members?

red states rule
05-21-2011, 12:34 PM
Is that a yes or no?

How come you're the only one who gets to proclaim an entire group guilty based on the actions of handful of their members?

My, you must have been taking posting lessons from Virgil :laugh2:

SpidermanTUba
05-21-2011, 12:37 PM
My, you must have been taking posting lessons from Virgil :laugh2:

Its a pretty simple question. Why can't you answer it? Retarded?

red states rule
05-21-2011, 12:38 PM
Its a pretty simple question. Why can't you answer it? Retarded?

Yep, you have been talking with Virgil.

SpidermanTUba
05-21-2011, 12:40 PM
Yep, you have been talking with Virgil.

OK, sure thing bud. I guess I'll just accept that you have double standards, you know it, and you're unwilling to change.

red states rule
05-21-2011, 12:41 PM
OK, sure thing bud. I guess I'll just accept that you have double standards, you know it, and you're unwilling to change.

You wrote the book on double standards

If not for your double standards you would have no standards at all

SpidermanTUba
05-21-2011, 12:43 PM
You wrote the book on double standards

If not for your double standards you would have no standards at all

Sure thing, whatever you say.

When you decide to explain to us why people should be billed for exercising their free speech, let us know.

red states rule
05-21-2011, 12:44 PM
Sure thing, whatever you say.

When you decide to explain to us why people should be billed for exercising their free speech, let us know.

You must think destruction of government property is now covered under free speech

SpidermanTUba
05-21-2011, 12:54 PM
You must think destruction of government property is no covered under free speech

Guilty by association = unamerican

red states rule
05-21-2011, 12:55 PM
Guilty by association = unamerican

Ducking the issue - learned from Virgil and perfected by ST

SpidermanTUba
05-21-2011, 12:57 PM
Ducking the issue - learned from Virgil and perfected by ST

What's the issue? That you want to bill the union for the actions of a few of its members? And that's not guilt by association how?

red states rule
05-21-2011, 02:01 PM
and here we see the poor, underpaid, overworked, well behaved, and civil union workers showing their true colors

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6Y590SXewBE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SpidermanTUba
05-21-2011, 02:15 PM
and here we see the poor, underpaid, overworked, well behaved, and civil union workers showing their true colors

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6Y590SXewBE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's you:

http://www.whiterabbitcult.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/teabagger-slavery-1.jpg

Sorry you're scared of blacks

red states rule
05-21-2011, 02:17 PM
Here's you:

http://www.whiterabbitcult.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/teabagger-slavery-1.jpg

Sorry you're scared of blacks

Play the race card ST - that all you guys have done for the last three years

But with the left, they have to deal with their own actions

SpidermanTUba
05-21-2011, 02:27 PM
Play the race card ST - that all you guys have done for the last three years

But with the left, they have to deal with their own actions

Sorry red states, but its your people that played the race card by saying Obama wants white slavery.

red states rule
05-21-2011, 02:29 PM
Sorry red states, but its your people that played the race card by saying Obama wants white slavery.

Any opposition to Obama's polices is racism

If you oppose the ground zero mosque you are a racist

If you want immigration laws enforced you are a racist

If are a member of Tea Party you are a racist

Yes ST the left and liberal media have made their #1 excuse very clear

SpidermanTUba
05-21-2011, 05:45 PM
Any opposition to Obama's polices is racism

According to you

If you oppose the ground zero mosque you are a racist

Correct. The only reason you'd be opposed to a private group of people buying land to be privately owned by them for their religious purposes is if you're a big stinking bigot. You got one right!

red states rule
05-22-2011, 05:20 AM
According to you

Correct. The only reason you'd be opposed to a private group of people buying land to be privately owned by them for their religious purposes is if you're a big stinking bigot. You got one right!

According to most of the liberal media. For three years we have heard how America is a racit country even though Obama was elected

Yes ST, we are well aware that when anyone disagrres with a liberal they must and have to be a racist. It never occurs to you that your position is wrong - no it is the other person who is engulfed in the racist hate

SpidermanTUba
05-22-2011, 06:29 PM
According to most of the liberal media. For three years we have heard how America is a racit country even though Obama was elected

Not WE. people like you, maybe. But not "we" sorry.

Yes ST, we are well aware that when anyone disagrres with a liberal they must and have to be a racist.

red states rule
05-23-2011, 04:47 AM
Not WE. people like you, maybe. But not "we" sorry.

Oh it is "we"

Nearly on a daily basis, the liberal media pays their worn out dog eared race card from the bottom of the deck

Maybe you do not see it as playing the race card since you probably agree anyone who opposes Obama does so because he is black

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?31088-Obama-s-Reelection-Staff-People-Do-Not-Like-Him-Because-He-Is-Black