PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Most Obnoxious Hollywood Liberals

red states rule
05-21-2011, 06:06 AM
Who do think should have made the list that didn't?

How Rosie O'Donnell did not make the list is amazing

1. Sean Penn

2. Michael Moore

3. Danny Glover

4. Barbra Streisand

5. Jane Fonda

6. Alec Baldwin

7. Susan Sarandon

8. Janeane Garofalo

9. Joy Behar

10. The Sheens

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=43491

Gaffer
05-21-2011, 06:54 AM
They could have made it a top 20 list and there would still have been room for more names. If they went with a top ten most respectable celebs they would have trouble filling it.

red states rule
05-21-2011, 06:58 AM
They could have made it a top 20 list and there would still have been room for more names. If they went with a top ten most respectable celebs they would have trouble filling it.

Yes, they could have easily went to 20 or 25 Gaffer. The list should have included Bill Maher.

fj1200
05-21-2011, 07:19 AM

Well according to Spider they are only obnoxious because some Republican somewhere made a list saying that they are obnoxious... so damn you Red. :laugh:

red states rule
05-21-2011, 07:23 AM
Well according to Spider they are only obnoxious because some Republican somewhere made a list saying that they are obnoxious... so damn you Red. :laugh:

Yea, Spider would top any list of obnoxious liberal posters

SpidermanTUba
05-21-2011, 12:00 PM

How Rosie O'Donnell did not make the list is amazing

1. Sean Penn

2. Michael Moore

3. Danny Glover

4. Barbra Streisand

5. Jane Fonda

6. Alec Baldwin

7. Susan Sarandon

8. Janeane Garofalo

9. Joy Behar

10. The Sheens

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=43491

Its funny how righties care so much about the opinions of hollywood liberals. With the exception of Michael Moore I wouldn't even know these people's political opinions were it not for the right wing whiny babies bitching about them constantly. I mean sorry guys, unlike you, I'm not obsessed with actors. I see them in movies and TV shows and like or hate them entirely based on that (their job) - I don't keep up with the rest of their lives like righties do. You guys are obsessed with Hollywood!

red states rule
05-21-2011, 12:06 PM
Its funny how righties care so much about the opinions of hollywood liberals. With the exception of Michael Moore I wouldn't even know these people's political opinions were it not for the right wing whiny babies bitching about them constantly. I mean sorry guys, unlike you, I'm not obsessed with actors. I see them in movies and TV shows and like or hate them entirely based on that (their job) - I don't keep up with the rest of their lives like righties do. You guys are obsessed with Hollywood!

It is clear you would win most obnoxious poster ST, Unless Palin Rider returns of course

Congrats!!

SpidermanTUba
05-21-2011, 12:16 PM
It is clear you would win most obnoxious poster ST, Unless Palin Rider returns of course

Congrats!!

OK. Go watch your entertainment news now.

red states rule
05-21-2011, 12:21 PM
OK. Go watch your entertainment news now.

No need to keep trying to win the title ST -you have a lock on it

Unless PR comes back. Or if Jim lifts the ban on Virgil

fj1200
05-23-2011, 07:53 AM

I thought PR was banned as well.

red states rule
05-23-2011, 07:58 AM
I thought PR was banned as well.

Thanks for correcting that. I did not know PR was banned and he is on the ban list

The ban is forever as well

So ST has indeed has a lock on the title of most obnoxious poster on DP

Thanks again fj!!

Abbey Marie
05-23-2011, 01:17 PM

You may not watch TV or be gullible, but surely you know that millions do and are. These "celebrities" are all over the airwaves, and yes, they do influence people much more than they ought.

I am glad to see Joyless Behar on that list. She is quite the harridan.

red states rule
05-23-2011, 01:21 PM
You may not watch TV or be gullible, but surely you know that millions do and are. These "celebrities" are all over the airwaves, and yes, they do influence people much more than they ought.

I am glad to see Joyless Behar on that list. she is quite the harridan.

If people did not watch their shows, buy tickets to see thier movies, or attend their shows - maybe they would shut up and just do their job (acting or singing) and shut up about pushing their liberal agenda on the rest of us

As far as Joyless Behar, I am sure she will step it up during the election so she can rank higher then #9

Thunderknuckles
05-23-2011, 01:52 PM
Normally I don't care. It's only when they get politically involved that I start paying close attention to them. Rob Reiner is a perfect example of an activist that California conservatives do not like, and for good reason.

Little-Acorn
05-23-2011, 02:10 PM
No need to keep trying to win the title ST -you have a lock on it

Who's Virgil?

red states rule
05-23-2011, 03:19 PM
Who's Virgil?

He posted under several names

Manfrommaine, Retired man, and moderate democrat

Gaffer
05-23-2011, 03:55 PM
He posted under several names

Manfrommaine, Retired man, and moderate democrat

just to name a few.

red states rule
05-23-2011, 04:00 PM
just to name a few.

I know he has tried to "sneak"in at least once and was caught by Jim

But yea, he has had several names and the poor SOB has been banned from here and a couple other sites

No great loss however

KarlMarx
05-23-2011, 07:01 PM
Jane Fonda.... that's one person that should be thrown in prison for giving aid and comfort to the enemy while our men and women were fighting the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War.

logroller
05-24-2011, 01:52 AM
Why isn't Arnold on the list, he's totally Hollywooood. Just because he has an (R) next to his name doesn't mean he is isn't liberal? Hell, he married a Kennedy for cryin out loud. And he's a philanderer as well. You have to wonder if there wasn't enough room to write his name on the campaign forms:

Arnold Schwarzenegge(r), actor

He's republican, with a small 'r':laugh:

red states rule
05-24-2011, 05:02 AM
Why isn't Arnold on the list, he's totally Hollywooood. Just because he has an (R) next to his name doesn't mean he is isn't liberal? Hell, he married a Kennedy for cryin out loud. And he's a philanderer as well. You have to wonder if there wasn't enough room to write his name on the campaign forms:

Arnold Schwarzenegge(r), actor

He's republican, with a small 'r':laugh:

Show me where Arnold persoanlly attacked those with a different POV like the libs on the list, Arnold would make any top 10 dirbag list with his cheating behaviour - but that does not make him obnoxious

I know many conservatives whoi married a liberal. Have you heard about Mary Matalin and JAmes Carville? Now that is an odd couple!

fj1200
05-24-2011, 07:34 AM
Show me where Arnold persoanlly attacked those with a different POV like the libs on the list...

He wants to tell you what light bulb to use.

red states rule
05-24-2011, 07:44 AM
He wants to tell you what light bulb to use.

That makes him a nanny state liberal not an obnoxious liberal

jimnyc
05-24-2011, 08:06 AM
Rosie O'Donnell, that fat disgusting piece of shit, is the worst of the worst. Streisand is another that should of stuck to entertaining rather than charging people $500 a ticket and become a political nitwit pundit.

Also, aren't all of these shitheads supposed to be living in Canada as per their own promises?

red states rule
05-24-2011, 10:00 AM
Rosie O'Donnell, that fat disgusting piece of shit, is the worst of the worst. Streisand is another that should of stuck to entertaining rather than charging people $500 a ticket and become a political nitwit pundit.

Also, aren't all of these shitheads supposed to be living in Canada as per their own promises?

Why would you wish Canada such ill will Jim? You know as well as I do, libs seldom keep ANY promises they make?

As far as leaving the US if Bush won, well they give the excuse the election was stolen thus they do not have to leave.

logroller
05-24-2011, 10:25 AM
Show me where Arnold persoanlly attacked those with a different POV like the libs on the list, Arnold would make any top 10 dirbag list with his cheating behaviour - but that does not make him obnoxious

I know many conservatives whoi married a liberal. Have you heard about Mary Matalin and JAmes Carville? Now that is an odd couple!

Fair enough, I'll accept that distinction--top ten dirtbags of Hollywood...though I think you'll find the list is similar.
Besides, ask Ferrigno if its better to be attacked for diff POV or emotionally abused to the point you lose your POV. Arnold's a dickhead, google vids with him and Lou and you'll find out how he treats people who oppose him, my favorite line is "Who's gonna win today Lou?"-- "You are Arnold, you're the best." This after Arnold split a room at Arnold's request, as Arnold put "A night he'll never forget." and of course that accent, my brother in law, a German national, has been in America for less than 5 years and you hardly notice his accent. So yes, Arnold's obnoxious, but I guess its pretty stiff competition there in H-wood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSshx7RxT7Q&feature=player_detailpage

DragonStryk72
05-24-2011, 11:54 AM
Okay, on Arnold, he's fairly conservative, but look at the State he was running! CA is starting to stand to the left of Lenin these days. I'm also noticing that, as much as you see a bunch of actors in the Democratic Party, the Dems seem to be the first party to continuously rail someone for being one. Hell, he could have submitted a bill to the state legislature titled "Liberal Wish List", and they would've denied it just to keep him from getting credit.

Now, you wanna look at how to run your social issues? Angelina Jolie. I mean, you never hear her complain at anyone, she just goes off and, after talking about adopting African orphans, goes and does so herself, without condemning anyone. It's a real class act.

red states rule
05-24-2011, 01:56 PM
Fair enough, I'll accept that distinction--top ten dirtbags of Hollywood...though I think you'll find the list is similar.
Besides, ask Ferrigno if its better to be attacked for diff POV or emotionally abused to the point you lose your POV. Arnold's a dickhead, google vids with him and Lou and you'll find out how he treats people who oppose him, my favorite line is "Who's gonna win today Lou?"-- "You are Arnold, you're the best." This after Arnold split a room at Arnold's request, as Arnold put "A night he'll never forget." and of course that accent, my brother in law, a German national, has been in America for less than 5 years and you hardly notice his accent. So yes, Arnold's obnoxious, but I guess its pretty stiff competition there in H-wood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSshx7RxT7Q&feature=player_detailpage

There are many conservatives in Hollywood who have been insulted, and blacklisted

But Arnold, as far as I know, has not done any of that. He also has not bashed America, played the race or Nazi card on conservatives, and has not launched personal attacks on those with a different POV as thr obnoxious libs in Hollywood do constantly

Yes Arnold is a dirtbag, a cheat, and all his credibility is gone. I will not go see any of his work simply because of what he did to his family. I could not care less what he does in Holywoiod because I have zero interest in his work now