PDA

View Full Version : Did Edwards Use Campaign Money To Pay Off Mistress?

red states rule
05-25-2011, 06:16 PM
Looks like Pretty Boy John Edwards may be indicted over using campaign money to hush up his mistress

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1H-M0fJ1hWY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gaffer
05-25-2011, 07:19 PM
Couldn't happen to a nicer liberal.

Trigg
05-25-2011, 08:31 PM
I actually thought he was a good person before all this came out.

I don't agree with his politics, but his "persona" of a family man I could respect.

red states rule
05-25-2011, 10:20 PM
I actually thought he was a good person before all this came out.

I don't agree with his politics, but his "persona" of a family man I could respect.

With an indictment ready to be handed down, Edwards politcal comeback in the Dem party is nearly assured Trigg

05-25-2011, 10:36 PM
I think this is a good example for the rest of us on the effects of pride and hubris.

It's a shame. If he was a good man he could have done alot of Good. Instead he chose this.

red states rule
05-25-2011, 10:38 PM
I think this is a good example for the rest of us on the effects of pride and hubris.

It's a shame. If he was a good man he could have done alot of Good. Instead he chose this.

He was nothing more then a poverty pimp trial lawyer. How could he not end up like this?

hjmick
05-25-2011, 10:40 PM
Of course he did...

red states rule
05-25-2011, 10:41 PM
I hope he really enjoyed his mistress. She is going to cost him alot more then just money

05-25-2011, 10:45 PM
He was nothing more then a poverty pimp trial lawyer. How could he not end up like this?

Im a trial lawyer too and it wouldnt have ended up nearly like this for me. Just saying.

red states rule
05-25-2011, 10:46 PM
Im a trial lawyer too and it wouldnt have ended up nearly like this for me. Just saying.

But you are not a poverty pimp playing on the emotions of those who think the government will save them

05-25-2011, 10:49 PM
But you are not a poverty pimp playing on the emotions of those who think the government will save them

No. I dont particularly care for lying to people.

red states rule
05-25-2011, 10:50 PM
No. I dont particularly care for lying to people.

I ment nothing personal toward you or your occupation Avatar

Edwards was always a scumbag in my book, and now he might get what is coming to him

05-25-2011, 10:56 PM
I ment nothing personal toward you or your occupation Avatar

Edwards was always a scumbag in my book, and now he might get what is coming to him

I dont particularly relish people getting what's coming to them. Id rather they changed their lives and strove for what they could have rather than what they deserve to have.

red states rule
05-25-2011, 11:00 PM
I dont particularly relish people getting what's coming to them. Id rather they changed their lives and strove for what they could have rather than what they deserve to have.

He could have done that before he broke the law, cheated on his wife, and then tried to cover it up

maineman
05-25-2011, 11:09 PM
indict him. try him. convict him if he's guilty and send him to jail.

red states rule
05-25-2011, 11:16 PM
indict him. try him. convict him if he's guilty and send him to jail.

You once posted how you loved Edwards and would gladly pay his fees to represent you

Now that he is no longer a player in the party - thus serves no useful purpose - you are happy to toss him overboard

Typical

maineman
05-26-2011, 07:45 AM
You once posted how you loved Edwards and would gladly pay his fees to represent you

Now that he is no longer a player in the party - thus serves no useful purpose - you are happy to toss him overboard

Typical

I have never said one nice thing about Edwards once his philandering was revealed. never.

on a similar subject: what are your thoughts about the candidacy of Newt?

red states rule
05-26-2011, 07:53 AM
I have never said one nice thing about Edwards once his philandering was revealed. never.

on a similar subject: what are your thoughts about the candidacy of Newt?

Even when it was revealed and the liberal media was ignoring the story you sang his praises and said you would be glad to pay his fees if he represented you

As far as Newt, just ballast

maineman
05-26-2011, 08:00 AM
Even when it was revealed and the liberal media was ignoring the story you sang his praises and said you would be glad to pay his fees if he represented you

As far as Newt, just ballast

like I said... I never said one kind word about Edwards once his philandering was revealed. that's a fact.

and are you suggesting that newt is not a viable candidate, and if so, why not?

red states rule
05-26-2011, 08:02 AM
like I said... I never said one kind word about Edwards once his philandering was revealed. that's a fact.

and are you suggesting that newt is not a viable candidate, and if so, why not?

Eh, you did defend Edwards after the story first broke. After all, he was one of your own

As far as Newt he does not impress me and he has failed several times. He is there to fill up space and will not last long

maineman
05-26-2011, 08:05 AM
Eh, you did defend Edwards after the story first broke. After all, he was one of your own

As far as Newt he does not impress me and he has failed several times. He is there to fill up space and will not last long

not true. I did NOT defend Edwards after it came out.

the brilliant mind of Newt doesn't impress you but Michelle Bachman does?

red states rule
05-26-2011, 08:06 AM
not true. I did NOT defend Edwards after it came out.

the brilliant mind of Newt doesn't impress you but Michelle Bachman does?

OK, I may have to search thru your several ID's you have posted under, but you did.

Michelle is a good candidate and she may make a good showing in IA

Anyone who get libs like Chris Matthews foaming at the mouth simply by breathing is doing something right

maineman
05-26-2011, 08:13 AM
ok...that's good. you think that Bachman is a genius and Newt is a fool.

got it.

revelarts
05-26-2011, 09:00 AM
I agree with Avatars about the Hubris thing. "Pride goes before destruction...". And traveling salemen, which is what all Presidental canidates are, have a tough road keeping their heads.

But it's funny that the justice dept can get an indictment up in over a sex scandal but War crimes torture, voter fraud, Breaking the 4th amendment, Billions missing in DOD, No bid contracts, etc etc they can never seem to get it going.

red states rule
05-26-2011, 09:02 AM
I agree with Avatars about the Hubris thing. "Pride goes before destruction..." and traveling salemen, which is what all Presidental canidates are, have a tough road dealing keeping theire heads.

But it's funny that the justice dept can get an indicment up in over a sex sandall but War crimes toruture, voter fruad, Breaking the 4th amendment, Billions missing in DOD, No bid contracts, etc etc they can never seem to get it going.

Perhaps because there is EVIDENCE in this case and not in your dreams Rev?

revelarts
05-26-2011, 09:04 AM
Perhaps because there is EVIDENCE in this case and not in your dreams Rev?

Oh there's plenty of evidence if you take off your red white and blue shade.

red states rule
05-26-2011, 09:05 AM
Oh there's plenty of evidence if you take off your red white and blue shade.

Again, only in your mind and in your dreams Rev

Some people see black Helecopters and conspiracies everywhere they want to find them