PDA

View Full Version : Before and after view of Joplin tornado

gabosaurus
05-26-2011, 04:57 PM
I have no words for this, other than a prayer to God to help the victims of the tornado. This is one of the most incredibly stunning things I have ever seen.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/05/26/2906108/before-and-after-a-birds-eye-view.html

red states rule
05-26-2011, 05:35 PM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/5-26_11Katrina_Jopli20110525083015.jpg

gabosaurus
05-26-2011, 11:44 PM
What kind of freaking idiot are you? I post an incredibly heartbreaking picture and you try to play politics with it? What is the POTUS supposed to do about a tornado?
RSR, you need to do something about your hate sickness. You can't see the human side of anything, just the political side. Someone needs to kick you in your fool head and perhaps knock some sense into you. Or perhaps you are just brain dead.

red states rule
05-27-2011, 02:54 AM
What kind of freaking idiot are you? I post an incredibly heartbreaking picture and you try to play politics with it? What is the POTUS supposed to do about a tornado?
RSR, you need to do something about your hate sickness. You can't see the human side of anything, just the political side. Someone needs to kick you in your fool head and perhaps knock some sense into you. Or perhaps you are just brain dead.

Gabby, I am applying the same standards you held Pres Bush to0. Libs like you were pissed when Bush flew over NO and did not land

It took Pres Bungle nearly 2 months to visit the Gulf coast after the BP oil spill

Now we have Pres Bungle hobnobbing with the Queen, eating the finest food available and drinking only the best wine as people try and salvage a few items from piles of debris that were once their home

Biden has not even bothered to vist Joplin Gabby. However, Pres Bungle has said he will be there Sunday. First things first with him. He has to complete his European vacation then he will visit the disaster area

You really do not ike the same standards applied to your side do you Gabby? I did not make any comments about Pres Bungles lack of response a few days after the disaster like the Dems and liberal media did after Katrina