PDA

View Full Version : Christian Terrorists Slit Throats of Three Muslims

Nienna
05-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Oh, wait... I got that backward. It was the MUSLIMS who slit the throats of the CHRISTIANS.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2007-04-18-turkey-bible-violence_N.htm

The Zirve publishing house has been the site of previous protests by nationalists accusing it of proselytizing in this 99-percent Muslim but secular country, Dogan news agency reported. Zirve's general manager said his employees had recently been threatened.
Notice that they carefully avoid any indication that the MUSLIM RELIGION might influence the government.

The manner in which the victims were bound suggested the attack could have been the work of a local Islamic militant group, commentators said, and CNN-Turk television reported that police were investigating the possible involvement of Turkish Hezbollah — a Kurdish Islamic organization that aims to form a Muslim state in Turkey's Kurdish-dominated southeast.
Very different, of course, from the rest of the Middle-Eastern countries, whose inhabitants are very much opposed to a state religion. :rolleyes:

Turkish Hezbollah — which has been known to "hog-tie" its victims while torturing them — takes its name from the Lebanon-based Hezbollah, but has no formal links to it. Turkish authorities recently said they were witnessing an increase in the group's activities.
What would it take to be declared a "formal" link? The same name and RELIGION aren't enough to show ideological ties?

Dilloduck
05-09-2007, 05:37 PM
Oh, wait... I got that backward. It was the MUSLIMS who slit the throats of the CHRISTIANS.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2007-04-18-turkey-bible-violence_N.htm

Notice that they carefully avoid any indication that the MUSLIM RELIGION might influence the government.

Very different, of course, from the rest of the Middle-Eastern countries, whose inhabitants are very much opposed to a state religion. :rolleyes:

What would it take to be declared a "formal" link? The same name and RELIGION aren't enough to show ideological ties?

No shock value here, Nienna. No doubt there are people here who feel as if they somehow asked for it.

Hobbit
05-09-2007, 10:57 PM
Another difference is that when the Muslims kill the Christians, somebody comes forward and says the Muslims were justified, either that or they keep out of it. When I saw the thread title, I was intending to come in here and let everyone know that slitting throats is decidedly un-Christian.

Psychoblues
05-10-2007, 12:33 AM
How about bombing them as they sleep in their homes, hobbit? Is that Christian?

Another difference is that when the Muslims kill the Christians, somebody comes forward and says the Muslims were justified, either that or they keep out of it. When I saw the thread title, I was intending to come in here and let everyone know that slitting throats is decidedly un-Christian.

You don't know anything about WAR, do you, hobbit? Although it is most times religiously propagated it generally has nothing whatsoever to do with religion. Is that too deep for you?

Hobbit
05-10-2007, 02:02 AM
How about bombing them as they sleep in their homes, hibbit? Is that Christian?

You don't know anything about WAR, do you, hibbit? Although it is most times religiously propagated it generally has nothing whatsoever to do with religion. Is that too deep for you?

Slitting throats is an act of execution, not war.

Psychoblues
05-10-2007, 02:13 AM
Absolutely WRONG, hobbit.

Slitting throats is an act of execution, not war.

WAR is MURDER sanctioned by government. Slitting throats, as terrible as it might sound to you, is an act of WAR. Squeamish? Take it up with your CIC. He couldn't do it but he now finds himself qualified to order it.

I think otherwise.

05-10-2007, 04:18 AM
How about bombing them as they sleep in their homes, hibbit? Is that Christian?

You don't know anything about WAR, do you, hibbit? Although it is most times religiously propagated it generally has nothing whatsoever to do with religion. Is that too deep for you?

Dont tell that to your liberal friends. According to them Christianity is responsible for all the evil and wars in the world.

Psychoblues
05-10-2007, 04:26 AM
Where'd you dig that garbage out of?

Dont tell that to your liberal friends. According to them Christianity is responsible for all the evil and wars in the world.

Listening to too much talk radio?

Monkeybone
05-10-2007, 09:02 AM
so were the guys from the bible factory Christian? or did they just work there?

and this goes to show that it ain't the 'Bid Bad Christian USA' that they are against. it is anyone that isn't the same belief as them.

gabosaurus
05-10-2007, 09:52 AM
I was wondering why some members of this board had taken a brief leave of absense. :coffee:

Monkeybone
05-10-2007, 10:02 AM
Absolutely WRONG, hobbit.

WAR is MURDER sanctioned by government. Slitting throats, as terrible as it might sound to you, is an act of WAR. Squeamish? Take it up with your CIC. He couldn't do it but he now finds himself qualified to order it.

I think otherwise.

so the muslims are declaring war on Christians? but i thought they were a religion of peace? does this than give us the right to defend ourselves by killing every muslim since they have declared war on all Christians by sliting the throats of these people?

MtnBiker
05-10-2007, 10:25 AM
ISTANBUL (AP) — Three employees of a publishing house that distributes Bibles were slain Wednesday in the latest attack apparently targeting Turkey's Christian minority.
The attack added to concerns in Europe about whether this predominantly Muslim country — which is bidding for EU membership — could protect its religious minorities. It also underlined concerns about rising Turkish nationalism and hostility toward non-Muslims.

The three victims — a German and two Turkish citizens — were found with their hands and legs bound and their throats slit at the Zirve publishing house in the central city of Malatya.

WAR is MURDER sanctioned by government. Slitting throats, as terrible as it might sound to you, is an act of WAR.

Is Turkey at war?