PDA

View Full Version : The 'I Don't Know Where The Conspiracy Forum Is' Thread

n0spam4me
05-28-2011, 10:43 AM
I can NOT know for sure what any given suspect
said under interrogation ....

I put a challenge to anyone who wants to debate the issue,
Can YOU that is YOU personally write the argument that would stand in court ... that is the argument supporting the idea that 19 suicidal Arabs hijacked 4 airliners and crashed 3 of them into buildings ...

Where is the hard evidence? There isn't any! WE THE PEOPLE have been lied to! The whole Bush administration / Obama administration
the WHOLE scene is a LIE! Wake Up PEOPLE!

red states rule
05-28-2011, 10:48 AM

Can YOU that is YOU personally write the argument that would stand in court ... that is the argument supporting the idea that 19 suicidal Arabs hijacked 4 airliners and crashed 3 of them into buildings ...

Where is the hard evidence? There isn't any! WE THE PEOPLE have been lied to! The whole Bush administration / Obama administration

Bucking for a show on the Sci-Fi Network?

This should calm you down

9/11 Was an Inside Job

It'd been a long, emotional week full of heartache and sorrow at Evergreen State College, and now there was a dead raccoon floating in our 9/11 Reflection Pond. Students erected the tiny pool shortly after the “attacks” to honor those who lost their lives as a result of Bush’s pro-Israel policies. Little did they know that Bush would use it as roadkill receptacle. I suppose it was his twisted way of warning me that I was getting too close to the truth about what really happened on 9/11.

Everyone knows it was an inside job. But I've only recently come to understand how deeply inside it really is. Let's take a quick look at some of the facts:

1. The Pentagon. Charlie Sheen and other members of the Brat Pack have already concluded that the lack of any debris or human remains at the crash site proves it was not a commercial aircraft that hit the Pentagon. That means everyone aboard doomed American Airlines Flight 77 – the pilot, the crew, and the passengers - never died in that crash. So where are they? Who knows? Perhaps they’re all relaxing on a beach in Tahiti, enjoying the millions they were awarded in insurance money for their staged deaths.

2. United 93. It’s a known fact that cell phones will not work on commercial aircraft due to a magical forcefield that surrounds the entire hull. Yet the families of those who “died” on United Airlines Flight 93 claim to have received phone calls from their loved ones in the moments leading up to the crash. One must therefore conclude that either the families are lying about the calls, or the calls were never made from that plane. In either case, both the passengers and their families had to have been in on it. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re all at the beach with the Flight 77 jokers, having a good laugh on all of us.

3. The World Trade Center. Anyone who has ever seen two skyscrapers hit by planes knows that they don’t pancake in on themselves in a controlled manner. For the towers to come down the way they did, hundreds of implosion engineers would need to spend days, maybe even weeks placing explosives in strategic locations on numerous floors. They’d have to drill holes in the concrete, saw through steel beams, and run a network of wires throughout the entire building. Such a massive project would be next to impossible to perform without being noticed by the thousands of people who worked in the towers every day. So the only explanation is that they were all in on it. Everyone who died in the towers, everyone who survived, every firefighter and every cop who rushed into the burning buildings to “rescue” people - they were all in on it. The passengers on the planes, the pilots, the crew, and the cab drivers that took them to airport were in on it. The people at the ticket counter were in on it. The guys who loaded the luggage onto the fictional planes were in on it. Those dudes who vacuum the carpet and put new barf bags in the seat pockets before you board, and even the food service people were all in on it. The air traffic controllers who tracked the hijacked aircraft were also in on it. Everyone on the ground who claimed to see the planes hit the building, and every TV cameraman who faked footage of the “attack” were in on it, too.

Obviously, the 9/11 conspiracy is of a grander scale than any of us could have possibly imagined. Thousands, if not millions of people had to be in cahoots with Bush in order to pull the whole thing off. In fact, odds are that you’re all in on it as well.

But I’m on to you.

http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/2006/09/911_was_an_insi.html

n0spam4me
05-28-2011, 11:03 AM
Your "answer" doesn't really address the issue,
and that is there are several smoking guns
one of them is the fact that WTC7 descended at
FREE FALL ACCELERATION for 2.25 sec. and there
is NO way to spin this .. its DOCUMENTED and what
it indicates is that many thousands of structural
connections within the building would have to let
go at the SAME TIME, forget "sequential" collapse
or "progressive" collapse, mass quantities of structural
connections would have to fail at exactly the same time
to produce the result that we see.

and that is but ONE of many smoking guns here.

red states rule
05-28-2011, 11:04 AM

The issue is not a smoking gun but what you are smoking

jimnyc
05-28-2011, 11:07 AM

STOP bringing up this crap in threads not related to it. Start a thread in the conspiracy forums section if that is what you wish to discuss.

n0spam4me
05-28-2011, 11:10 AM
When the opposition is out of ammo,
they throw insults.... oh well...

Please do think about this
say you have the tools to do this
make yourself an Aluminum AXE
and then find a steel fence post
and take your axe and whack hell out of it!
what happens?

I rest my case ....

n0spam4me
05-28-2011, 11:50 AM
"STOP bringing up this crap in threads not related to it. Start a thread in the conspiracy forums section if that is what you wish to discuss. "

Here is the real deal on this,
The fact is that the argument,
that is to waterboard or NOT
is predicated on "AMERICA is under attack"
and the key issue here is are we being lied to?
LIES by the GOV, LIES by the "mainstream media"
& more ...

The foundation of the whole WAR ON TERROR
is the attack of 9/11/2001
and if said attack was NOT the work of angry Arabs,
then WE THE PEOPLE have been lied to and we
have a duty and obligation to demand JUSTICE &
accountability.

red states rule
05-28-2011, 11:54 AM
n0spam4me has been removed from the discussion

red states rule
05-28-2011, 12:10 PM
Great thread title Kat :laugh2:

revelarts
05-28-2011, 01:41 PM
Where did this come from? Another thread?

red states rule
05-28-2011, 01:49 PM
Where did this come from? Another thread?

Yes for the waterboarding thread.

He was asked not to post his kook crap and told to start his own

He did not listen, was removed form that thread - and now he can post here

NightTrain
05-28-2011, 02:03 PM
Where the hell did that nutjob wander in from?

If he's one of the amnesty refugees, I vote we send him back out into the wilderness.

red states rule
05-28-2011, 02:04 PM
Where the hell did that nutjob wander in from?

If he's one of the amnesty refugees, I vote we send him back out into the wilderness.

If he keeps posting where he shouldn't, and ignores the instructions of staff - you will get your wish

SassyLady
05-28-2011, 10:03 PM

Haven't you heard ... WTC7 is still standing!!!!

The collapse has all been a hoax ... so people like you have something to talk about.