PDA

View Full Version : Movie quotes which can also be applied to maineman

darin
05-30-2011, 12:51 PM
My family enjoys NATM2 - Battle for the Smithsonian - the other day I saw this part and it was as if the character was talking to MM.

(to Kahmunrah) Two words come to mind when I hear you speak: delusional and weirdo. And If I had to pick a third... goofy. Just plain goofy.

Anyone have others that apply to our favourite 'always wrong' "Pastor"?

red states rule
05-30-2011, 01:30 PM
"You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am".

maineman
05-30-2011, 01:31 PM
My family enjoys NATM2 - Battle for the Smithsonian - the other day I saw this part and it was as if the character was talking to MM.

Anyone have others that apply to our favourite 'always wrong' "Pastor"?

obsess much? I won't tell your spouse if you just quit it. really.

either be gay or don't...but quit hiding in the shadows.

red states rule
05-30-2011, 01:37 PM
It's alive! It's alive!

maineman
05-30-2011, 01:47 PM
It's alive! It's alive!
very much so... and I am free from diseases and I have someone other than a passle of stray kitties to love. life is good!

red states rule
05-30-2011, 01:56 PM
"He's a legend in own mind"

jimnyc
05-30-2011, 02:01 PM
very much so... and I am free from diseases and I have someone other than a passle of stray kitties to love. life is good!

Every time you can't control yourself you just have to go over the line and make fun of someone having a disease, huh? You're just a royal fat piece of shit.

jimnyc
05-30-2011, 02:03 PM
Gunner Sergeant Hartman was certainly speaking to Fat Boy Virgil:

Was it you, you scroungy little fuck, huh?!

You little piece of shit! You look like a fucking worm! I bet it was you!

You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece!

Were you born a fat slimy scumbag, you puke piece of shit, Virgil? Or did you have to work on it?

red states rule
05-30-2011, 02:06 PM
Every time you can't control yourself you just have to go over the line and make fun of someone having a disease, huh? You're just a royal fat piece of shit.

and he then whines how he is the victim of a bunch of mean conservatives who neg rep and ban him for his views

It is any wonder why he has been banned form all the other baords he has posted on? Hell, we are probably one of the few boards left where he can post

jimnyc
05-30-2011, 02:17 PM
and he then whines how he is the victim of a bunch of mean conservatives who neg rep and ban him for his views

It is any wonder why he has been banned form all the other baords he has posted on? Hell, we are probably one of the few boards left where he can post

My bad for the above quotes. I forgot the majority of them were directed towards "Gomer Pyle" and from the Gunny. That's much disrespect to either of them AND the Corps. Pyle was fat like virgil but had some class and some balls. virgil would be tossed from the Corps before he got in, as he is an embarrassment. If ANY of our great military branches read or knew about this piece of shit, they would know he isn't fit to serve. I'd LOVE to know his service record that he "claims" about, he was likely tossed out, or beaten up daily for being a piece of shit.

As for being banned elsewhere, does that surprise ANYONE? I've seen shit he has written elsewhere, about peoples families, about another members daughter. The man above has a way of making things right. Consider me a conduit.

red states rule
05-30-2011, 02:21 PM
My bad for the above quotes. I forgot the majority of them were directed towards "Gomer Pyle" and from the Gunny. That's much disrespect to either of them AND the Corps. Pyle was fat like virgil but had some class and some balls. virgil would be tossed from the Corps before he got in, as he is an embarrassment. If ANY of our great military branches read or knew about this piece of shit, they would know he isn't fit to serve. I'd LOVE to know his service record that he "claims" about, he was likely tossed out, or beaten up daily for being a piece of shit.

As for being banned elsewhere, does that surprise ANYONE? I've seen shit he has written elsewhere, about peoples families, about another members daughter. The man above has a way of making things right. Consider me a conduit.

I went back and read thru the old threads in the Cage and not surprising shortly after he arrived, Virgil has bitched and whined about how this board is run. All the neg reps, all the insults he gets, and how nobody likes him

My question is why the hell did be beg to come back? And when is allowe back he never lasts long

But he does make a great punching bag Jim

maineman
05-30-2011, 03:29 PM
I went back and read thru the old threads in the Cage and not surprising shortly after he arrived, Virgil has birtched and whined about how this board is run. All the neg reps, all the insults he gets, and how nobody likes him

My question is why the hell did be beg to come back? And when is allowe back he never lasts long

But he does make a great punching bag Jim

well...considering this was a thread started specifically to insult me... and board owners and moderators have jumped on the bandwagon...

I think I have been an example of restraint.

but hey... you board leaders, pile on. It makes you look so.... so... leadership-like. :lol:

red states rule
05-30-2011, 03:32 PM
well...considering this was a thread started specifically to insult me... and board owners and moderators have jumped on the bandwagon...

I think I have been an example of restraint.

but hey... you board leaders, pile on. It makes you look so.... so... leadership-like. :lol:

and you have earned everything you get MM

Of course if you don't like it here simply say so. Your exit is only a click away :laugh2:

I lost count of all your posts saying what a lousy board this is. Why are you still here? Why did you beg Jim to come back after the New Years holiday if you don't like the community?

maineman
05-30-2011, 03:41 PM
and you have earned everything you get MM

Of course if ytou don't like it here simply say so. Your exit is only a click away :laugh2:

I lost count of all your posts saying what a lousy board this is. Why are you still here? Why did you beg Jim to come back after the New Years holiday if you don't like the community?

sure...ban me from every thread where I post something that you cannot answer. I must say that I was not really surprised by that response from you.

I like this site. I like shoving your stupid shit back into your face, but now, that you are a MODERATOR who can ban everyone who puts you in your place, it really is a different place. The number of threads you have banned me from is ridiculous, and your reasons for doing so in every instance have been even more ridiculous.

I'll stick around, I guess, until you ban me from every thread that I find interesting... which is what I guess I should expect from you.

you like political chat sites where everyone agrees with you.

ban me from this one... it would be par for the course.

darin
05-30-2011, 04:12 PM
...AND...he's broken. Gloves are off - the "Pastor" is ready to FIGHT!

red states rule
05-31-2011, 03:27 AM
While not a movie quote, after MM's last post - this seems to fit

Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and old lang syne

Sir Evil
06-01-2011, 09:31 AM
...AND...he's broken. Gloves are off - the "Pastor" is ready to FIGHT!

Ready to fight, the pastor of disaster? :laugh2:

He couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag....