PDA

View Full Version : Obama Sits in Front Row and Chews Gum at Joplin Memorial Service

red states rule
05-30-2011, 02:16 PM
What style! What class!

Hell it took him 2 weeks even to vist Jopln Mo, now he does this?

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SGeBbvxfcw4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SGeBbvxfcw4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

jimnyc
05-30-2011, 02:18 PM
That's what Chimpy in Chief does.

maineman
05-30-2011, 02:20 PM
who is "gumat", and why is our president chewing him (or her)?

red states rule
05-30-2011, 02:23 PM
who is "gumat", and why is our president chewing him (or her)?

Pres Botch was probably pissed because he was not the center of attention, and he showed his lack of interest

maineman
05-30-2011, 02:25 PM
What style! What class!

Hell it took him 2 weeks even to vist Jopln Mo, now he does this?

the tornado struck Joplin on May 23, while the president was on a European trip... and he comes back to speak there in six days.

I guess math is pretty fucking hard when you are a moron, eh?

red states rule
05-30-2011, 02:28 PM
the tornado struck Joplin on May 23, while the president was on a European trip... and he comes back to speak there in six days.

I guess math is pretty fucking hard when you are a moron, eh?

and if Bush would waited that long libs like you would have been bitching

of course Biden did not bother to visit either. What was his excuse?

With Obama first things first. First vacaton then chew gum at memorial service

maineman
05-30-2011, 02:36 PM
and if Bush would waited that long libs like you would have been bitching

of course Biden did not bother to visit either. What was his excuse?

With Obama first things first. First vacaton then chew gum at memorial service

May 23rd ...he was just starting his European trip. He came back as soon as he could - SIX DAYS LATER. but stupid mathematically challenged morons like you think that SIX DAYS equates to TWO WEEKS. When you can add two plus two, let me know...idiot.

red states rule
05-30-2011, 02:37 PM
May 23rd ...he was just starting his European trip. He came back as soon as he could - SIX DAYS LATER. but stupid mathematically challenged morons like you think that SIX DAYS equates to TWO WEEKS. When you can add two plus two, let me know...idiot.

Like you, Pres Botch was showing the classlessness of liberals. Keep avoiding the disrespect he showed the dead by chewing gum at a Memorial service

maineman
05-30-2011, 02:40 PM
Like you, Pres Botch was showing the classlessness of liberals. Keep avoiding the disrespect he showed the dead by chewing gum at a Memorial service

how can I carry on an intelligent conversation with someone who thinks that six days equals two weeks?

red states rule
05-30-2011, 02:48 PM
how can I carry on an intelligent conversation with someone who thinks that six days equals two weeks?

I would be shocked if you ever had a single intelligent conversaton with anyone MM

Your intelligence has never been questioned. In fact it has never been mentioned

You still have no addressed the topic at hand. Pres Botch chewing gum during a memorial service

Of course you have been trying to derail threads all day today

maineman
05-30-2011, 02:53 PM
I would be shocked if you ever had a single intelligent conversaton with anyone MM

Your intelligence has never been questioned. In fact it has never been mentioned

You still have no addressed the topic at hand. Pres Botch chewing gum during a memorial service

Of course you have been trying to derail threads all day today

and you have still avoiding answering your idiotic math. I have no problem with people chewing gum... I know that for those of us with dry mouth, gum is a therapeutic remedy. If he had been texting on his iPhone or masturbating during the service, I might have a problem, but chewing gum? not so much. Can you answer my question regarding your equating six days with two weeks? or will you simply admit that you are an idiot and math is just beyond you?

red states rule
05-30-2011, 03:13 PM
and you have still avoiding answering your idiotic math. I have no problem with people chewing gum... I know that for those of us with dry mouth, gum is a therapeutic remedy. If he had been texting on his iPhone or masturbating during the service, I might have a problem, but chewing gum? not so much. Can you answer my question regarding your equating six days with two weeks? or will you simply admit that you are an idiot and math is just beyond you?

Big deal I was off by a week. I know you will use that as a crutch to try and derail the thread

As with other LEADERS when on foreign trips, when a disaster hits they cut the trip[ short and go back home.. Did Obama bother to cancel his plans? Of course not, he was to damn busy being the center of attention in GB which is clearly more important than the deaths in Joblin and thru out the region.

maineman
05-30-2011, 03:22 PM
Big deal I was off by a week. I know you will use that as a crutch to try and derail the thread

As with other LEADERS when on foreign trips, when a disaster hits they cut the trip[ short and go back home.. Did Obama bother to cancel his plans? Of course not, he was to damn busy being the center of attention in GB which is clearly more important than the deaths in Joblin and thru out the region.

off by a week.

sure

it was just a simple error in basic math.

I believe that.

And could you provide me a link to other leaders who were an ocean away when a natural disaster took the lives of a hundred people who cancelled their diplomatic visit?

I'll wait.

red states rule
05-30-2011, 03:27 PM
off by a week.

sure

it was just a simple error in basic math.

I believe that.

And could you provide me a link to other leaders who were an ocean away when a natural disaster took the lives of a hundred people who cancelled their diplomatic visit?

I'll wait.

In your world, EVERY world leader is like Pres Botch. It must be all about about them all the time

He can write the wrong date in a Guest book - off by three years - that is OK

He can botch the toast to the Queen - no problem

His limo can be ticketed and he does not have to pay the fine - he is Obama after all

He can show disrespect to the dead at a Memorial service - who cares

Hell, he could have sat back and liot up a smoke during the service and you would not bat an eye MM

maineman
05-30-2011, 03:33 PM
In your world, EVERY world leader is like Pres Botch. It must be all about about them all the time

He can write the wrong date in a Guest book - off by three years - that is OK

He can botch the toast to the Queen - no problem

His limo can be ticketed and he does not have to pay the fine - he is Obama after all

He can show disrespect to the dead at a Memorial service - who cares

Hell, he could have sat back and liot up a smoke during the service and you would not bat an eye MM

tough time finding that link?

Why not just admit that you were blowing smoke out of your ass?

red states rule
05-30-2011, 04:03 PM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/5-26_11Katrina_Jopli20110525083015.jpg