PDA

View Full Version : Food stamps up 39% with Obama in office - record numbers

jimnyc
05-31-2011, 05:45 PM
Chimpy and the Dems are a frickin joke

http://www.fns.usda.gov/pd/34SNAPmonthly.htm

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2011/05/congress-mulls-cuts-to-food-stamps-program-amid-record-number-of-recipients.html

jimnyc
05-31-2011, 05:47 PM
And limos up by 73%!!!

Do as I say, not as I do.

Again, this shit administration is just that, shit.

http://www.iwatchnews.org/2011/05/31/4765/limousine-liberals-number-government-owned-limos-has-soared-under-obama

05-31-2011, 10:18 PM
Food stamps are up? That's a shame. The problem with the food stamps is it really takes the community out of helping those in needs. We really need to stop outsourcing our charity to the government and moreso we should avoid taking goernment assistance if we can avoid it. All of us.

red states rule
06-01-2011, 04:15 AM
Food stamps are up? That's a shame. The problem with the food stamps is it really takes the community out of helping those in needs. We really need to stop outsourcing our charity to the government and moreso we should avoid taking goernment assistance if we can avoid it. All of us.

Liberals want as many people as possible on a government program. That is how they view success of any government program

Nothing is better to eyes of a liberal then seeing people going to a givernment building for part of their subsistence

We all know that one of the core beliefs of liberalism is people cannot succeed on their own and must have some assistance from some government program

jimnyc
06-01-2011, 08:29 PM
Not surprising that Virgil can't be bothered to reply to this thread. I'm sure he thinks it's AOK for Obama to nearly double welfare in 2 years while he supplies all of his cronies with limos. Chimpy in Chief!

red states rule
06-02-2011, 02:57 AM
Not surprising that Virgil can't be bothered to reply to this thread. I'm sure he thinks it's AOK for Obama to nearly double welfare in 2 years while he supplies all of his cronies with limos. Chimpy in Chief!

Gabby as well has avoided comment

Jim Obama said he would transform America

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/3369/foodstampobama.jpg

jimnyc
06-02-2011, 09:20 AM
Interesting that fake preachers and other liberals aren't bothered by the HUGE increase and record numbers of food stamps by Chimpy in Chief - and are not bothered that this happens while the Chimp and the rest of his zoo ride around in their increase of 73% limos.

Do as I say, not as I do. And if I'm embarrassed by a story, I'll just ignore you!

red states rule
06-02-2011, 10:51 AM
Interesting that fake preachers and other liberals aren't bothered by the HUGE increase and record numbers of food stamps by Chimpy in Chief - and are not bothered that this happens while the Chimp and the rest of his zoo ride around in their increase of 73% limos.

Do as I say, not as I do. And if I'm embarrassed by a story, I'll just ignore you!

MM and his fellow libs are enjoying their "Summer of Recovery" JIm

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/today.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

DragonStryk72
06-02-2011, 03:26 PM

What gets me is that many food stamps and welfare programs, such as the one here in NY, almost seem to actively discourage getting back on your feet. People worry over every dime they potentially make, because once you hit a certain point, it cuts out from under your completely. No halfway point, or encouragement to keep doing better, you're either on it or you're not, so a number start taking jobs under the table.

Another problem up around here is that for some, like me who work Labor Ready, doing so can cost them ALL of their benefits. That's right, doing day labor that you will be underpaid and overworked for is likely to get you screwed. Why? Because what they want you to do is come into the Department of Labor each morning they're open for "classes". so instead of doing something productive, people get ripped off of the work they are willing to do, so they can sit around and get taught how to obtain paying work. Fucked up, isn't it?

jimnyc
06-02-2011, 03:29 PM
What gets me is that many food stamps and welfare programs, such as the one here in NY, almost seem to actively discourage getting back on your feet. People worry over every dime they potentially make, because once you hit a certain point, it cuts out from under your completely. No halfway point, or encouragement to keep doing better, you're either on it or you're not, so a number start taking jobs under the table.

Another problem up around here is that for some, like me who work Labor Ready, doing so can cost them ALL of their benefits. That's right, doing day labor that you will be underpaid and overworked for is likely to get you screwed. Why? Because what they want you to do is come into the Department of Labor each morning they're open for "classes". so instead of doing something productive, people get ripped off of the work they are willing to do, so they can sit around and get taught how to obtain paying work. Fucked up, isn't it?

Yep, and it's the same down here in NY too! Every other person is either collecting government assistance or getting paid under the table, or both. And this is why it pisses me off that Dems want to continually increase taxes on middle to upper classes - because we are the ones who end up footing the bill for this crap.

red states rule
06-02-2011, 03:29 PM

See post #4

and I gather you are not enjoying all that hope and change?

I am amazed the liberal media and Dems I know whop voted for Obama are SHOCKED the trends they are seeing. They can't believe when you pay people NOT to work that - damn - peope will not work

And when you put people on some government handout they - damn - will stay on that government handout

maineman
06-02-2011, 03:49 PM
of course I am concerned by the increase in food stamp program usage... I only thank GOD that Obama was elected... one can only imagine how terribly high that number would be today if McCain had been elected!

red states rule
06-02-2011, 03:51 PM
of course I am concerned by the increase in food stamp program usage... I only thank GOD that Obama was elected... one can only imagine how terribly high that number would be today if McCain had been elected!

Which one is Virgil?

http://revoloot.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/ThreeStooges.png

maineman
06-02-2011, 03:52 PM

kinda like you and the George Bush golfing on memorial day story! :lol:

maineman
06-02-2011, 03:54 PM
again red... you are just too funny for words! I don't know how you do it day after day after day. pure comedy genius. I swear.

red states rule
06-02-2011, 03:55 PM

I am glad Jim toook down the pic of your kid. Happy for him though

The last thing he would want is too have more people know he is the son of perverted liberal hack who does not give a damn about anything but his Dem party

red states rule
06-02-2011, 03:56 PM
again red... you are just too funny for words! I don't know how you do it day after day after day. pure comedy genius. I swear.

Assholes like you make it very easy Virg

maineman
06-02-2011, 03:58 PM
I am glad Jom toook down the pic of your kid. Happy for him though

The last thing he would want is too have more people know he is the son of perverted liberal hack who does not give a danm about anything but his Dem party

banging down some Allen's Coffee Brandy a bit early, I see. :laugh:

DragonStryk72
06-02-2011, 03:59 PM
See post #4

and I gather you are not enjoying all that hope and change?

I am amazed the liberal media and Dems I know whop voted for Obama are SHOCKED the trends they are seeing. They can't believe when you pay people NOT to work that - damn - peope will not work

And when you put people on some government handout they - damn - will stay on that government handout

The thing is that most the guys I know want to work, and feel like they can't without screwing themselves over.

jimnyc
06-02-2011, 04:00 PM

How is that whore rachel doing?

maineman
06-02-2011, 04:00 PM
Assholes like you make it very easy Virg

when are you gonna quit your job sell your house buy a ticket to the west coast, and start doin' the standup routine in LA?

maineman
06-02-2011, 04:03 PM
How is that whore rachel doing?

wow. you really amaze me jim. really. my wife. my kid. what's next, my dying mother?

you disappoint me.

jimnyc
06-02-2011, 04:06 PM
wow. you really amaze me jim. really. my wife. my kid. what's next, my dying mother?

you disappoint me.

Fuck off, fake, lying, fraud.

red states rule
06-02-2011, 04:07 PM

you disappoint me.

Even money bet that is a LIE

DragonStryk72
06-02-2011, 04:35 PM

Wait, are actually trying to argue that McCain, a republican, would have developed programs to get MORE people on welfare and food stamps?

Here in NY, about a blue a state as you get, the rules for food stamps and welfare seem built to keep us on them, and unable to take honest jobs without screwing ourselves over, such as in the case of the other guys who do Labor Ready with me. Those who are willing and want to work are being held down under these, and it wasn't republicans who put that there, so where do you get your statement from?

fj1200
06-02-2011, 10:29 PM

I do too a little bit because Senator McCain would have dumped Candidate McCain in favor of compromise and "getting along." At least Candidate McCain had some ideas that would have relied on the private sector for job growth rather than pointless government stimulus.