PDA

View Full Version : Sad - gay guy is new prom "queen"

jimnyc
05-31-2011, 05:57 PM
This is the problem with queers. They can't just be gay and enjoy their lives, they have to be "queens"? And now this shit is infecting our schools. I read earlier that a transgender filth was also being a prom "queen". If you're a guy, and you're "gay" - why run to be school "QUEEN"? sick, sad & disturbing. I'm glad this shit wasn't running around like an infection when I was in school.

Becoming prom queen at Blacksburg High got harder this year.
Young women aspiring to wear the tiara don't just have to worry about the other girls anymore - guys can become prom queen at the high school now too.
The proof: Senior student Jake Boyer took the title at this year.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/DC-Gay-Student-Crowned-Prom-Queen-at-Va-High-School-122872164.html

05-31-2011, 09:12 PM
That is just wrong. Is it any wonder the rising generation is so confused and screwed up?

gabosaurus
05-31-2011, 10:14 PM
We had a gay guy enter his name in the running for homecoming queen last year. He made the top 10 finalists, but was disqualified for refusing to take part in the voting assembly, where the finalists all get dressed up (skirts, heels, make up, etc) in a walk across the auditorium before the voting. He also got beat up -- by another gay guy.

DragonStryk72
05-31-2011, 10:26 PM
Actually, a number get written in as a "joke" entry. At that point, it's either back down or lean into it.

jimnyc
06-01-2011, 08:47 AM
Actually, a number get written in as a "joke" entry. At that point, it's either back down or lean into it.

Why not just say "I'm a guy, I don't run to be queen"?

Abbey Marie
06-01-2011, 09:16 PM
I suspect that gays/libs won't stop until every institution in our culture is perverted. :(

DragonStryk72
06-02-2011, 03:04 PM
Why not just say "I'm a guy, I don't run to be queen"?

Because that's exactly what the hazers in question want. It's a matter of humiliation, so the only real way is to just soldier through it.

jimnyc
06-02-2011, 03:26 PM
Because that's exactly what the hazers in question want. It's a matter of humiliation, so the only real way is to just soldier through it.

Further humiliation is an answer to initial humiliation?

At any rate, this isn't the first I've seen, and those I have seen were by guys who have genuinely ran for the spot, and the student body got together as a whole to assist. And why? IMO, it's because being "queer or gay" is like a new fad in schools and it's "cool" - especially if you're a girl, and more so if she labels herself as "bisexual".

DragonStryk72
06-02-2011, 03:30 PM
Further humiliation is an answer to initial humiliation?

At any rate, this isn't the first I've seen, and those I have seen were by guys who have genuinely ran for the spot, and the student body got together as a whole to assist. And why? IMO, it's because being "queer or gay" is like a new fad in schools and it's "cool" - especially if you're a girl, and more so if she labels herself as "bisexual".

It's more a matter or owning it so they can't hurt them with it. Showing that you're "unfazed" by taunting helps to back down the taunting. The worst thing you can do is get pissed or hurt, because then they "win".

jimnyc
06-02-2011, 03:33 PM
It's more a matter or owning it so they can't hurt them with it. Showing that you're "unfazed" by taunting helps to back down the taunting. The worst thing you can do is get pissed or hurt, because then they "win".

Alright, fair enough. But if these people are truly gay and are going to go through life like this, someone should teach them a few things. They should keep their sex lives and love lives low key. Don't give the "masses" something to either mock them about or stare at them for. As much as I detest the actions of homosexuals, even they are entitled to privacy. But they need to make the first steps to do so. Becoming prom queen, or being a girl and demanding to wear a tuxedo to prom - these are not things that will help them, unless they are doing so more to seek attention.

DragonStryk72
06-02-2011, 03:41 PM
Now, one point I should mention is that I'm actually against gay men as prom queens. It has nothing to do with being against gay people, it's more to do with the title. A gay man running for prom king, cool. A lesbian girl running for prom queen, cool.

King and Queen are gender specific titles, like Father and Mother, respectively. So while I understand the choice to soldier through, it should never come to it in the first place, as the faculty should be cancelling out the illegal entries.

Abbey Marie
06-02-2011, 04:33 PM
Now, one point I should mention is that I'm actually against gay men as prom queens. It has nothing to do with being against gay people, it's more to do with the title. A gay man running for prom king, cool. A lesbian girl running for prom queen, cool.

King and Queen are gender specific titles, like Father and Mother, respectively. So while I understand the choice to soldier through, it should never come to it in the first place, as the faculty should be cancelling out the illegal entries.

Unfortunately in our current litigious, ACLU-driven society, schools are afraid to do anything lest the lawyers come running.

DragonStryk72
06-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Alright, fair enough. But if these people are truly gay and are going to go through life like this, someone should teach them a few things. They should keep their sex lives and love lives low key. Don't give the "masses" something to either mock them about or stare at them for. As much as I detest the actions of homosexuals, even they are entitled to privacy. But they need to make the first steps to do so. Becoming prom queen, or being a girl and demanding to wear a tuxedo to prom - these are not things that will help them, unless they are doing so more to seek attention.

Yeah, but there's just no real secrets in high school, and if they can figure out a way to hurt you, especially if they can do so anonymously, they're gonna take their shot. Mainly, it's the teachers that need to start taking responsibility in these instances.

LuvRPgrl
06-03-2011, 12:53 AM
But hey, our schools are so much better, safer and everything these days, why would you have any complaint about anything they do?

This is the problem with queers. They can't just be gay and enjoy their lives, they have to be "queens"? And now this shit is infecting our schools. I read earlier that a transgender filth was also being a prom "queen". If you're a guy, and you're "gay" - why run to be school "QUEEN"? sick, sad & disturbing. I'm glad this shit wasn't running around like an infection when I was in school.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/DC-Gay-Student-Crowned-Prom-Queen-at-Va-High-School-122872164.html

logroller
06-03-2011, 02:30 AM
I suspect that gays/libs won't stop until every institution in our culture is perverted. :(

I would argue there's a great deal of perversion inherent within the male/female role. Women are held to a far more superficial standard than men-- that seems perverse. I remember powderpuff football fondly, where the boy athletes dressed up as cheerleaders while the girls played football--it was real hoot. We didn't look very good, but we sure did get the crowd going; and the acrobatic tosses--outta sight. We're all just people--One love:laugh:

logroller
06-03-2011, 02:44 AM

I couldn't agree more. Interestingly, the emotion I feel towards this is similar to gay marriage. But is this a cultural issue, or a rule issue? I wouldn't vote for a gay male as prom queen, but I'm not sure if I feel comfortable specifying it, or anything for that matter, as gender specific either.I mean, even if some transexual gets his twig and berries removed, and bolts on some implants-- I don't consider him a woman in a traditional sense, culturally yes, but I wouldn't see fit to change official titles respectively. That's what's always bothered me about those partial trannies getting arrested so the state pays for the completion. Sorry pal, you're a dude--nice tits though:laugh:

fj1200
06-03-2011, 07:48 AM
That's what's always bothered me about those partial trannies getting arrested so the state pays for the completion.

WHAT? Your state is F'ed man.

LuvRPgrl
06-03-2011, 04:24 PM
I couldn't agree more. Interestingly, the emotion I feel towards this is similar to gay marriage. But is this a cultural issue, or a rule issue? I wouldn't vote for a gay male as prom queen, but I'm not sure if I feel comfortable specifying it, or anything for that matter, as gender specific either.I mean, even if some transexual gets his twig and berries removed, and bolts on some implants-- I don't consider him a woman in a traditional sense, culturally yes, but I wouldn't see fit to change official titles respectively. That's what's always bothered me about those partial trannies getting arrested so the state pays for the completion. Sorry pal, you're a dude--nice tits though:laugh:

I have never met a transvestite who was anywhere near remotely psychology healthy, ok,ok, none of us are normal, but these guys/girls I have personal experience with, I wouldn't want walking my dog, much less vote for them for any posistion that requires anything from them, even prom king/queen, which requires the person to show up, which they are much likely to not do.

Abbey Marie
06-03-2011, 04:30 PM
I have never met a transvestite who was anywhere near remotely psychology healthy, ok,ok, none of us are normal, but these guys/girls I have personal experience with, I wouldn't want walking my dog, much less vote for them for any posistion that requires anything from them, even prom king/queen, which requires the person to show up, which they are much likely to not do.

They tend to be hyper-sexualized.

red states rule
06-03-2011, 04:31 PM

Did I miss where Virgil went back to school like in the Rodney Dangerfield movie?

LuvRPgrl
06-03-2011, 06:12 PM

YEA, that too :)

Noir
06-05-2011, 08:36 AM
Pfffff, who cares? I found it pretty funny tbh

Sir Evil
06-05-2011, 10:59 AM
This is the problem with queers. They can't just be gay and enjoy their lives, they have to be "queens"?

Like this guy?

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/1867/36232621.jpg

jimnyc
06-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Like this guy?

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/1867/36232621.jpg

That's easily the fucking ugliest prom queen I have ever seen!

LuvRPgrl
06-09-2011, 12:02 PM
That's easily the fucking ugliest prom queen I have ever seen!

King or Queen?

jimnyc
06-09-2011, 12:12 PM
King or Queen?

Both? :coffee: