PDA

View Full Version : OJ asked to leave restaurant

Trigg
05-09-2007, 07:07 PM
Good for him. He stood up for his convictions, all I can say is :clap:
http://www.azstarnet.com/news/182211

The owner of an upscale steakhouse in Louisville said he asked O.J. Simpson to leave his restaurant the night before the Kentucky Derby because he is sickened by the attention Simpson still attracts.
"I didn't want to serve him because of my convictions of what he's done to those families," Jeff Ruby said in a telephone interview Tuesday. "The way he continues to torture the lives of those families ... with his behavior, attitude and conduct."
Simpson, an NFL Hall of Famer and Heisman Trophy winner, was found innocent in 1995 of killing his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and Ron Goldman but was found liable in a civil trial that followed.

Wonder if they'll make this about race????????????

Little-Acorn
05-09-2007, 07:21 PM
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy.

Except maybe Harry Reid.

TheStripey1
05-09-2007, 07:38 PM
Good for him. He stood up for his convictions, all I can say is :clap:
http://www.azstarnet.com/news/182211

The owner of an upscale steakhouse in Louisville said he asked O.J. Simpson to leave his restaurant the night before the Kentucky Derby because he is sickened by the attention Simpson still attracts.
"I didn't want to serve him because of my convictions of what he's done to those families," Jeff Ruby said in a telephone interview Tuesday. "The way he continues to torture the lives of those families ... with his behavior, attitude and conduct."
Simpson, an NFL Hall of Famer and Heisman Trophy winner, was found innocent in 1995 of killing his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and Ron Goldman but was found liable in a civil trial that followed.

Wonder if they'll make this about race????????????

they? who are they?

and the answer is..... OJ plans to sue...

personally, I would have done what many of the other patrons did... given the
restaurant owner a standing ovation...

Pale Rider
05-09-2007, 07:42 PM
they? who are they?

Sharpton and Jackson. The race baitors.

Trigg
05-09-2007, 07:49 PM
they? who are they?

Pale is correct Jackson and Sharpton or the media. "They" are the ones always hollaring about racists after all. Why did you ask when you already, or should have already, known the answer??

So, he wants to sue because the owner is racist. I'm sure it has nothing to do with him being found guilty in a civil suit of slaughtering two people.

Hugh Lincoln
05-09-2007, 07:56 PM
In America, it does not matter whether something is "racist" or not, whatever that means. All you have to do is accuse someone of it, and you win. There is no chance to fight back.

I guess that's how O.J. likes it, right? He will probably sue, get millions, and continue thumbing his nose at whites. You know whites will never fight back, because they're chickenshits.

TheStripey1
05-09-2007, 08:02 PM
Sharpton and Jackson. The race baitors.

haven't seen or heard a thing from them complaining about OJ's booting... have you a link to your allegation?

TheStripey1
05-09-2007, 08:04 PM
Pale is correct Jackson and Sharpton or the media. "They" are the ones always hollaring about racists after all. Why did you ask when you already, or should have already, known the answer??

So, he wants to sue because the owner is racist. I'm sure it has nothing to do with him being found guilty in a civil suit of slaughtering two people.

Like I asked pr... have you a link? Or are you, like he, just passing gas?

The restaurant owner can refuse service to anyone. Were I the restaurant owner, I wouldn't have served him either. Would you?

Trigg
05-09-2007, 08:10 PM
Like I asked pr... have you a link? Or are you, like he, just passing gas?

The restaurant owner can refuse service to anyone. Were I the restaurant owner, I wouldn't have served him either. Would you?

Obviouly not or I wouldn't have put these :clap: in my post.

No there isn't a link for sharpton or jackson :lame2: are you saying they arn't race baiters?

manu1959
05-09-2007, 08:12 PM

for what?....on what grounds?

Yurt
05-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Actually, I don't think sharkton or jesse will get in on this. There really is no case and if I am not mistaken, I don't think those two actually back him up.

If they do, I stand corrected.

krisy
05-09-2007, 09:04 PM
My mom and I were talking about this on the phone today. Jeff Ruby is very well known here in Cincinnati,which is where his restaurant used to be,it was pretty popular. He moved out after crime starting getting out of hand downtown.

Good for him for giving O.J. the boot

Hugh Lincoln
05-09-2007, 10:45 PM
for what?....on what grounds?

His lawyer says for racial discrimination.

Pale Rider
05-09-2007, 11:03 PM
haven't seen or heard a thing from them complaining about OJ's booting... have you a link to your allegation?

Not "yet". We'll see. If they don't get their face in it, I'll be surprized.

Doniston
05-10-2007, 01:56 PM
My mom and I were talking about this on the phone today. Jeff Ruby is very well known here in Cincinnati,which is where his restaurant used to be,it was pretty popular. He moved out after crime starting getting out of hand downtown.

Good for him for giving O.J. the boot

I agree, regardless of feelings, it was his right.

gabosaurus
05-10-2007, 02:05 PM
Does anyone really want O.J. loose in a crowded restaurant with a steak knife?

Sitarro
05-10-2007, 02:27 PM
I saw an interview with Jeff Ruby last night and he was visibly pissed when he spoke of what a slime ball O.J. was for writing the book "If I Did It". He spoke of his own children and how his son works at one of his restaurants and brought a briefcase to a customer's home and how Ron Goldman was killed for bringing a pair of sunglasses to a customer.

He did mention that as soon as O.J. left, Michael Jordan and a party of 30 replaced him at the same table, kinda kills that racial discrimination accusation.

Monkeybone
05-10-2007, 02:29 PM
but...but...Sitarro...racism is so much better reason for someone not liking a person instead of actions and moral fiber

krisy
05-10-2007, 08:11 PM
Mark this date!!!!

I think we have found something that everyone agrees on....that O.J. is a giant,slimy piece of trash!!!

:dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: