PDA

View Full Version : Scandal in the Big Apple – Pizzagate

red states rule
06-02-2011, 05:06 PM
I have never seen lkibs so freaked out over one person. The level of hate toward Sarah Palin is passing the hate the left have for Pres Bush

Sarah Palin, New Yorkers have a message for you: You're doing it wrong!

The Tea Party favorite and fellow GOP media-monger, Donald Trump, committed the cardinal sin of pizza-eating on Tuesday when they shared a pie at Famiglia Pizzeria in Times Square during a stop on her "One Nation" bus tour.

They used forks.

"She doesn't know any better," Darrell Carter, 50, an exterminator from the Bronx says. "Only Sarah Palin would eat pizza with a fork in New York."

Adama Tourray, 25, a clothing store employee from the Bronx, says he has never seen anyone eat pizza with a fork in the Big Apple before.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2011/06/01/2011-06-01_use_your_hands_new_yorkers_respond_to_sarah_pal in_donald_trump_pizzaeating_faux_.html

DragonStryk72
06-02-2011, 05:27 PM
As a New Yorker, "Who the Fuck cares?"

I mean, how slow does the news day have to be?

red states rule
06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
As a New Yorker, "Who the Fuck cares?"

I mean, how slow does the news day have to be?

The Palin haters seem to care just as the first two liberal pinheads quoted in the article

SassyLady
06-03-2011, 03:10 AM
I have never seen lkibs so freaked out over one person. The level of hate toward Sarah Palin is passing the hate the left have for Pres Bush

I eat pizza with a fork as well. Too many times that hot cheese string stretches and then sticks to my chin and burns it!! I'd rather be a classy lady than have sauce and cheese stuck to my chin. :laugh:

red states rule
06-03-2011, 03:11 AM
I eat pizza with a fork as well. Too many times that hot cheese string stretches and then sticks to my chin and burns it!! I'd rather be a classy lady than have sauce and cheese stuck to my chin. :laugh:

or a burn mark

I do love watching Sarah Palin bring out the "tolerance" in liberals everywhere

fj1200
06-03-2011, 07:38 AM
I eat pizza with a fork as well.

:no: Come on, you don't eat NY pizza with a fork. Man up, fold it and eat it. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
06-03-2011, 07:51 AM
Wow, they really will find ANYTHING to criticize when it comes to Palin.

red states rule
06-03-2011, 03:06 PM

It is known as panic Abbey

Look at the record of Obama as we are 17 months away from the election.

The liberal media are as worried about Obama's job as he is. They will stop at nothing to try and shield him and destroy any potential contender for the Oval Office

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/176023.jpg

SassyLady
06-04-2011, 12:06 AM
:no: Come on, you don't eat NY pizza with a fork. Man up, fold it and eat it. :laugh:

No way Jose....never, ever gonna "man up" to do anything...I like being feminine.

red states rule
06-04-2011, 04:15 AM
No way Jose....never, ever gonna "man up" to do anything...I like being feminine.

and so does most of the male population unless they one of those allmose's :laugh2:

fj1200
06-04-2011, 07:42 AM

My apologies, daintily fold it and eat it. ;)

KSigMason
06-04-2011, 08:14 AM
I've ate pizza with a fork once, but it wasn't a NY style pizza either. All you can do is fold it and eat it.

red states rule
06-04-2011, 08:16 AM

Because this picture strikes terror in the heart of liberals everywhere

http://strangepolitics.com/images/content/168991.jpg

SassyLady
06-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Secret confession time ... I have TMJ (got kicked by horse about 35 years ago) and have a hard time even eating a hamburger or sandwich .... without taking it apart and eating with a knife and fork. Sometimes can't even get spoon in my mouth ... and I absolutely hate getting food on my face....I've always wondered how people can eat/drink something and have it all over their face and not know it. :coffee:

SassyLady
06-04-2011, 07:22 PM
Because this picture strikes terror in the heart of liberals everywhere

http://strangepolitics.com/images/content/168991.jpg

I think they are afraid that she'll shift the "center" back to the right a little bit. It's funny ... I used to test left of center and now I test right of center ... but I haven't changed. I think the criteria for "center" has changed due to the progressive liberals who've gained so much power in this country (and around the world). Sarah has the capability of shifting the center to the right a little bit ... and she won't have to be president to do it.

George Soros wields a lot of power behind the scenes ... I think Sarah is slowly creating that type of power.....and she's doing it through connecting with people and not by manipulating the market. She is currently manipulating the media ... the same as Soros....she just isn't having to spend millions to make it happen .... he is spending money and she is making money .... both are using the media to gain their objectives.

Gaffer
06-04-2011, 08:41 PM
Whether she runs or not she's making the media jump through hoops.

red states rule
06-06-2011, 03:51 AM
Whether she runs or not she's making the media jump through hoops.

and the liberal media cannot seem to get enough

SEABROOK, N.H. — Sarah Palin’s bus is plastered with a mock-up of the U.S. Constitution. But her entourage — both the three-vehicle motorcade that includes the bus and the smaller, two-SUV version she uses for smaller events — hasn’t been very respectful of traffic laws.

They speed. They run red lights and stop signs. They make last-second lane changes to get off the highway, sometimes without signaling.

So do the reporters following them.

Journalists in the caravan trailing her “One Nation” tour bus describe the experience as harrowing, a rolling menace careening up the East Coast in hot pursuit of the former Alaska governor who declined to provide any advance itinerary of her tour over six days on the road.

As they left the clambake she attended Thursday in New Hampshire, Palin’s two-SUV caravan traveled at 52 miles per hour in a 35 mph zone as it peeled away from the hosts’ neighborhood. Both cars blew through a stop sign about a mile later. They did 70 mph in a 55 mph zone on I-95 — and then, after they got off, without signaling, flew right past a flashing sign informing them they were going 45 mph in a 35 mph zone.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/56186.html#ixzz1OU4qn2Xw