PDA

View Full Version : But I have to give up my light bulbs

Abbey Marie
06-03-2011, 08:04 AM
The hypocrisy reminds me of the way Communist rulers live it up while everyone else has to sacrifice.

Limousine liberals? Number of government-owned limos has soared under Obama
By Joe Eaton
6:00 am, May 31, 2011

Limousines, the very symbol of wealth and excess, are usually the domain of corporate executives and the rich. But the number of limos owned by Uncle Sam increased by 73 percent during the first two years of the Obama administration, according to an analysis of records by iWatch News. Most of the increase was recorded in Hillary Clinton’s State Department.
http://www.iwatchnews.org/2011/05/31/4765/limousine-liberals-number-government-owned-limos-has-soared-under-obama

red states rule
06-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Abbey you do NOT have to give up your 100 watt light bulb. Many companies are now selling them by the case and for a good price

I know one company in MD that is selling them by the case for only $50

I am stocking up on them and on Jan 1, 2012 EVERY light in the house will be a 100 watt

Screw em

Gaffer
06-03-2011, 03:10 PM
The hypocrisy reminds me of the way Communist rulers live it up while everyone else has to sacrifice.

The new royalty must have their exorbitant transportation. The only thing limos should be used for is birthdays, proms and graduations. Any others I just flip my cigarette butts at them.

I just bought a bunch of 100 watt bulbs and plan to pick up some more later this week.

red states rule
06-03-2011, 03:15 PM
The new royalty must have their exorbitant transportation. The only thing limos should be used for is birthdays, proms and graduations. Any others I just flip my cigarette butts at them.

I just bought a bunch of 100 watt bulbs and plan to pick up some more later this week.

Right on Gaffer

This could be a good business next year. Selling 100 watt bulbs on the black market

No taxes, no overhead, no regulations :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
06-03-2011, 04:09 PM
I have been stocking up on all the various watt bulbs for a while now. Are only the 100 watt incandescent bulbs going away? I thought they all were.

It takes time to accumulate a lot, even by the box full. Watching that supply dwindle will be very sad.

red states rule
06-03-2011, 04:13 PM
I have been stocking up on all the various watt bulbs for a while now. Are only the 100 watt incandescent bulbs going away? I thought they all were.

It takes time to accumulate a lot, even by the box full. Watching that supply dwindle will be very sad.

For now the 100 watts are gone January 1 Abbey

The others wil go away later

As I said Abbey there are companies that are selling them by the case. One in MD is selling a case of 100 watt (120 bulbs) for $50

Abbey Marie
06-03-2011, 04:21 PM
For now the 100 watts are gone January 1 Abbey

The others wil go away later

As I said Abbey there are companies that are selling them by the case. One in MD is selling a case of 100 watt (120 bulbs) for $50

Can you send me a link?

red states rule
06-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Can you send me a link?

I sent you the link in a PM Abbey

SassyLady
06-03-2011, 10:01 PM
Can you send me a link?

Me too, me too!!!

red states rule
06-04-2011, 04:07 AM
Me too, me too!!!