PDA

View Full Version : Why Is This Guy Apologizing?

OCA
01-20-2007, 12:39 PM
Now we have to apologize for calling a fag.....fag?

What the hell is America coming to?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,244883,00,00.html

OCA
01-20-2007, 12:46 PM
Don't know why that url won't work, anyway its about Isiah Washington, the guy from Grey's Anatomy who called somebody a faggot at the Globes I guess and is now being made to grovel at the feet of the pc and queer lifestyle chice worlds.

Gunny
01-20-2007, 12:52 PM
Don't know why that url won't work, anyway its about Isiah Washington, the guy from Grey's Anatomy who called somebody a faggot at the Globes I guess and is now being made to grovel at the feet of the pc and queer lifestyle chice worlds.

Glad I'm not PC. I'd be apologizing for the rest of my life for just this week!:)

CockySOB
01-20-2007, 01:12 PM
He's apologizing because he wants to keep his job our in the land of politically correct bullshit. Mao Zedong would be proud.... Well, he'd be proud that the thought police are flourishing in Hollywood. I doubt he'd endorse ahomosexual lifestyle htough.

Gaffer
01-20-2007, 02:23 PM
Just more double standards. A fag can call another fag a fag but no one else can. :pee: fags

CockySOB
01-20-2007, 02:30 PM
Just more double standards. A fag can call another fag a fag but no one else can. :pee: fags

Golly! Why does this pattern seem familiar?

Gaffer
01-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Golly! Why does this pattern seem familiar?

Doesn't it though. Seems we have heard this before. using a different name.

jimnyc
01-20-2007, 08:12 PM
Funny, I was just reading this story a little while ago and was going to post about it this evening. They're saying his job is in jeopardy regardless of the apology. That's just retarded. I wouldn't have apologized for shit. I would have told them I call 'em as I see 'em and kiss my ass if you don't like the way I speak. Then again, I don't have his high paying job.

Pale Rider
01-20-2007, 08:37 PM
He was just sucking up and back peddling for the money. He didn't mean it.

Makes me wonder why he ever said it. Didn't he think he might suffer some consequences?

These queers think they have everybody pretty well trained nowadays to call them the nicey, nicey little name they dreamed up, "gay", which has absolutely NOTHING to do with homo's. If you're a queer, the name for you is FAGGOT! Don't like it? Then stop sticking your dick up other men's asses.

FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT!!!

Try and make me apologize...

darin
01-20-2007, 10:24 PM
I'm right there with you OCA - I saw a snippet from TheView, and was VERY sad Elizabeth Hasselbeck relating Gays with 'racial minorities'. If I were the actor in question I'd LOVE to have made a statement like this: "Why are people bent out of shape? Those who play football are called 'players' - those who choose to have sex with others of the same sex are 'gay'. "Gay" is NOT a race. "Gay" is ONLY a minority based on their BEHAVIOUR, nothing biological. "

darin
01-20-2007, 10:25 PM
He was just sucking up and back peddling for the money. He didn't mean it.

Makes me wonder why he ever said it. Didn't he think he might suffer some consequences?

These queers think they have everybody pretty well trained nowadays to call them the nicey, nicey little name they dreamed up, "gay", which has absolutely NOTHING to do with homo's. If you're a queer, the name for you is FAGGOT! Don't like it? Then stop sticking your dick up other men's asses.

FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT!!!

Try and make me apologize...

You are VERY graphic, brother... lol

Pale Rider
01-21-2007, 02:04 PM
You are VERY graphic, brother... lol

It's the "dirty little secret" these fags want to keep quite. People don't seem to relate the actions with the people. They need to be reminded just what it is these sick, perverts do.

OCA
01-21-2007, 03:09 PM
You wanna know what makes me absolutely sick about this shit? The media and all the talk show fucks don't even attempt to look at the "right" side, its all about he's as normal as you and me and his lifestyle choice shouldn't be questioned.....fuck that.

You've got bulldykes like Rosie running the show, America is done.

Pale Rider
01-21-2007, 03:28 PM
You wanna know what makes me absolutely sick about this shit? The media and all the talk show fucks don't even attempt to look at the "right" side, its all about he's as normal as you and me and his lifestyle choice shouldn't be questioned.....fuck that.

You've got bulldykes like Rosie running the show, America is done.

If that fat lezbo bitch shot her mouth off in my face, I'd kick her ass all up and down the fuckin' street brother.

A good ass kickin' can cure a lot of shit, especially when it comes to running your mouth.

Gaffer
01-21-2007, 03:35 PM
If that fat lezbo bitch shot her mouth off in my face, I'd kick her ass all up and down the fuckin' street brother.

A good ass kickin' can cure a lot of shit, especially when it comes to running your mouth.

I'd pay to see her get her ass kicked.

Pale Rider
01-21-2007, 03:43 PM
I'd pay to see her get her ass kicked.

I'd pay for the chance to kick her ass.