PDA

View Full Version : DebatePolicy Daily Thread, Thursday, May 10, 2007

Psychoblues
05-10-2007, 12:24 AM
Just after midnight and I can already tell it's going to be a very WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I missed it all last night, I had a multi-dollar affair that I had to attend to and when I got back in about 0345 hours I was so exhasted I swallowed about 6 Busch beers in about 12 minutes and amazingly I crashed outright and I didn't recover until about 1030 hours and then I had to make a mad dash about 52 miles away and do another multi-dollar deal. Life is tough when you are in the big time!!!!!! I think I made about $40 on all of it, after expenses!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Baron Von Esslinger for starting the May 9 thread for me. You are now my hero!!!!! Can I buy you a drink?

I did get the Weed B Gone on the front yard this afternoon and I helped my neighbor pull his boat out. Seriously, I LOVE my neighbors!!!!!! All but one of them. He is a son of a bitch and I've told him what I think of him. I trepassed his ass off my property and even though he is law enforcement type his boss told me that he will personally arrest him if he ever offends my peace again. Dig it?

Anyways?????? How have you all been getting on? We got cold beer in the coolers and the hard stuff on the rack. Ice is handy and glasses are no problem. What's the problem? NO LAUGHTER!!!!! If I could tell a joke I would. Will someone please tell one and let's get this Daily Tread off the ground?!?!??!?!!?!!?!?!?!

Set 'em up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emmett
05-10-2007, 12:43 AM
What did the beaver say after he had sex for the first time?

Stop it Wally, that hurts!

Baron Von Esslingen
05-10-2007, 12:46 AM
http://www.baldheadedbistro.com/images/celeb3.jpg

How old do you feel now?

Slip me a Michelob, barkeep.

emmett
05-10-2007, 12:56 AM
The dog and I are having a late din din here at the scale house in Pensecola. The weighmaster was a wee bit suprised when I showed up inside after they shut me down and made me park here in the lot I still took them in some stir fry I made up.

I had about 1/2 lb of Filet mignon in the fridger so I fried it up in a little walnut oil to add that nutty flavor, pitched in a pinch or two of my already chopped up additives (onion, celery, a couple of snow peas and carrots), added some soy sauce, a dash of chili oil, a pinch of sage and tossed it around a couple minutes.

That and some noodles made an adequate dinner.

Could I get another Crown please?

Psychoblues
05-10-2007, 12:58 AM
You sons' o bitches are kickin' my ass!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

All three of them bastards have more hair than me, BVE and the Beaver/Wally thing is still messin' with my mind, emmett!!!!! I still remember an old joke from the series though. "Ward, you were kinda hard on the Beav last night, weren't you?" June Cleaver and her torpedoe tits were the greatest entertainment of my pre-adolescent years!!!!!!!!! I've been horny since I was two!!!!!!!!!! Dig it?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues
05-10-2007, 01:02 AM
Give emmett a double crown, straight up, no ice, a Busch chaser and put another quarter in the juke box!!!!!!!

The dog and I are having a late din din here at the scale house in Pensecola. The weighmaster was a wee bit suprised when I showed up inside after they shut me down and made me park here in the lot I still took them in some stir fry I made up.

I had about 1/2 lb of Filet mignon in the fridger so I fried it up in a little walnut oil to add that nutty flavor, pitched in a pinch or two of my already chopped up additives (onion, celery, a couple of snow peas and carrots), added some soy sauce, a dash of chili oil, a pinch of sage and tossed it around a couple minutes.

That and some noodles made an adequate dinner.

Could I get another Crown please?

Sorry you had so much trouble at the scales, emmett. I hope it all turns out in your favor!!!!!!!!!!

emmett
05-10-2007, 01:07 AM
Give emmett a double crown, straight up, no ice, a Busch chaser and put another quarter in the juke box!!!!!!!

Sorry you had so much trouble at the scales, emmett. I hope it all turns out in your favor!!!!!!!!!!

That shocked the shit out them when I showed up in there with stir fry. the one guy looked at me like I was fucking crazy. The chick was like, sure, I'll have some. She liked it.

She keeps coming outside for smoke breaks, her name is Mary, sh'e 43, pretty cool and friendly for sure. She likes peanut, too (my chihuahua)

Baron Von Esslingen
05-10-2007, 01:27 AM
You sons' o bitches are kickin' my ass!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

All three of them bastards have more hair than me, BVE and the Beaver/Wally thing is still messin' with my mind, emmett!!!!! I still remember an old joke from the series though. "Ward, you were kinda hard on the Beav last night, weren't you?" June Cleaver and her torpedoe tits were the greatest entertainment of my pre-adolescent years!!!!!!!!! I've been horny since I was two!!!!!!!!!! Dig it?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I have more hair than all three of them, you and emmett put together. I never left those cool 60's hair styles, man.

I dug Patty Duke and Leslie Gore. I just never was one for that MILF June Cleaver.

I need another Michelob, brother. Set me up.

Psychoblues
05-10-2007, 01:29 AM
Uhhhh, emmett.......I don't think you need to be lookin' for your life companions at rest stops or scales.

That shocked the shit out them when I showed up in there with stir fry. the one guy looked at me like I was fucking crazy. The chick was like, sure, I'll have some. She liked it.

She keeps coming outside for smoke breaks, her name is Mary, sh'e 43, pretty cool and friendly for sure. She likes peanut, too (my chihuahua)

Know what I mean? Take care of Peanut. That's your connection with life and that won't be for long. Like my Sandi Sue (Japanese Chin) they ain't here forever but yours like mine are here complete. Dig it?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Give emmett another double Crown and he can chase it with the rest of that last Busch!!!!!!!!!!!!

emmett
05-10-2007, 01:45 AM
Uhhhh, emmett.......I don't think you need to be lookin' for your life companions at rest stops or scales.

Know what I mean? Take care of Peanut. That's your connection with life and that won't be for long. Like my Sandi Sue (Japanese Chin) they ain't here forever but yours like mine are here complete. Dig it?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Give emmett another double Crown and he can chase it with the rest of that last Busch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiccup! OK you bastards, I just want you to know one fucking thing. I got some long fucking hair, you hear me! Hiccup!

Gimme another drink, who slobbered in this Busch can. (slurred speech) Hey! I don't drink beer.

You don't worry about Peanut, he's gonna be fine. He has a three drink max anyway! Hiccup, hiccup, ...............hiccup!

Hiccup!

Loud thump sound as Emmett falls off of barstool and onto floor.

Hiccup!

Psychoblues
05-10-2007, 01:54 AM
Lokk, I mean look, I don't know who hired you, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I think my buddies,,,,,,,,,,I think my friends,,,,,,,,,,,,,I think the German and the goddamned truckdriver,,,,,,I'm takin' all that back. Give the Baron and emmett some alcohol, double dosed and loopty loo. Ww're her for the duration!!!!!!!!!!

emmett
05-10-2007, 02:37 AM
Lokk, I mean look, I don't know who hired you, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I think my buddies,,,,,,,,,,I think my friends,,,,,,,,,,,,,I think the German and the goddamned truckdriver,,,,,,I'm takin' all that back. Give the Baron and emmett some alcohol, double dosed and loopty loo. Ww're her for the duration!!!!!!!!!!

HICCUP!

emmett
05-10-2007, 02:57 AM
Slumbody ........Slumbody get thisss floor offa me!

Hiccup!

Psychoblues
05-10-2007, 03:33 AM
Get your butt in the sleeper and I'll talk to you later tonight, emmett!!!!!!!

Slumbody ........Slumbody get thisss floor offa me!

Hiccup!

And I know that 'lil Peanut will be right up there with you!!!!!

Have a good nap, emmett, and I hope the Gods of Truck Weight and Length shine especially good on you in the morning!!!!!!!!!!

darin
05-10-2007, 07:29 AM
I think today we'll open a Geriatric Subforum....you old farts.

:)

Mr. P
05-10-2007, 08:18 AM
I think today we'll open a Geriatric Subforum....you old farts.

:)

If we need a key to get in we're screwed! Never can find them damn things.

shattered
05-10-2007, 08:45 AM
Is this where I complain that I've got a splitting headache, feels like it's almost 90 degrees out already, and coffee isn't helping my disposition for the day any?