PDA

View Full Version : State of TN strikes another blow against the 1st Amendment

darin
06-10-2011, 04:57 AM
Now, images are forbidden if they are 'upsetting' :-/

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2011/06/tenn-law-bans-posting-images-that-cause-emotional-distress.ars

A new Tennessee law makes it a crime to "transmit or display an image" online that is likely to "frighten, intimidate or cause emotional distress" to someone who sees it. Violations can get you almost a year in jail time or up to $2500 in fines.

The Tennessee legislature has been busy updating its laws for the Internet age, and not always for the better. Last week we reported on a bill that updated Tennessee's theft-of-service laws to include "subscription entertainment services" like Netflix.

The ban on distressing images, which was signed by Gov. Bill Haslam last week, is also an update to existing law. Tennessee law already made it a crime to make phone calls, send emails, or otherwise communicate directly with someone in a manner the sender "reasonably should know" would "cause emotional distress" to the recipient. If the communciation lacked a "legitimate purpose," the sender faced jail time.

The new legislation adds images to the list of communications that can trigger criminal liability. But for image postings, the "emotionally distressed" individual need not be the intended recipient. Anyone who sees the image is a potential victim. If a court decides you "should have known" that an image you posted would be upsetting to someone who sees it, you could face months in prison and thousands of dollars in fines.

CSM
06-10-2011, 05:17 AM
I am guessing that pictures of the Tennessee legislature won't upset anyone but that would be the first thing I would call call intimidating, frightening and emotionally distressful. Maybe someone will have the whole lot of them thrown in jail for violating the law that they themselves created.

J.T
06-10-2011, 06:35 AM
So let's see see, what images are going to be banned?
-American flags?
-Images of what the pro-abortion folk advocate?
-Photos that make the military look good?

What tasteless images will still be protected
-Photos from Abu Graib?
-American Flags with Swastikas?
-Uncle Sam as Hitler?

06-10-2011, 07:21 AM
I cant imagine that law not getting struck down. On the plus side, Hollywood might spend some time incarcerated before it happens for making horror movies. That would be amusing.

fj1200
06-10-2011, 08:33 AM
Is this part of the effort to ban bullying? Because that'll work. :rolleyes:

LuvRPgrl
06-10-2011, 11:20 AM
So let's see see, what images are going to be banned?
-American flags?
-Images of what the pro-abortion folk advocate?
-Photos that make the military look good?

What tasteless images will still be protected
-Photos from Abu Graib?
-American Flags with Swastikas?
-Uncle Sam as Hitler?

Seems like the law is tooo vague, in that it says the person "should have known" but what a person could be "expected to know" would vary from person to person based on many things. A persons age, gender, relgion, culture, lifetime experience, etc etc would dictate what a person could be expected to know.
For example, a person well versed in chineese culture would be "expected to know" certain pics would be offensive to a chineese national, whereas others without such knowledge, couldnt be expected "to know" it would have been offensive.
The entire law is so ridiculous on its face, its absurd

fj1200
06-10-2011, 08:19 PM

Well, when a group of politicians get together and feel the need to do SOMETHING this is what you get.

TheShadowKNows
06-10-2011, 08:21 PM
I am honestly not trying to be condescending, funny, or bigoted. But the simple truth is, What do you expect from a state who has a distinctive demographic of "Intermarriages".
I know, I know, I know it is not politically correct to expouse in any form of racism, elitism, or bigotry. But how far are we going to stray from the truth, the "obvious" truth, on so many issues that require scrutinizing that borders on these painful admissions.
While leaving numerous issues unresolved, painfully sidestepping facts that are needed for resolution of same. With the only advantage to be gained is to avoid someones sensibilities, and usually someone who is at the heart of the problem.
Ostensibly jeopardizing resolvement of urgent and important topics that become bogged down in unrequined rhetoric, that avoids the key truths that must be addressed for closure.
As I said, I am sorry ro offend anyone. But looking realistically at the accumulative damages that have been all too frequently costly on many levels. Left to fester on the battlefield of "good intentions", and littered with the hopes of the those who would do what is "Right". But have succumbed to those who would control with guilt, shame, and maligned compassion, sadly and ironically only to satisfy their selfish agendas.

fj1200
06-10-2011, 08:24 PM
^WTF?

:rolleyes:

J.T
06-10-2011, 11:23 PM
^WTF?

Is that your sock?

LuvRPgrl
06-12-2011, 01:17 AM
I am honestly not trying to be condescending, funny, or bigoted. But the simple truth is, What do you expect from a state who has a distinctive demographic of "Intermarriages".
I know, I know, I know it is not politically correct to expouse in any form of racism, elitism, or bigotry. But how far are we going to stray from the truth, the "obvious" truth, on so many issues that require scrutinizing that borders on these painful admissions.
While leaving numerous issues unresolved, painfully sidestepping facts that are needed for resolution of same. With the only advantage to be gained is to avoid someones sensibilities, and usually someone who is at the heart of the problem.
Ostensibly jeopardizing resolvement of urgent and important topics that become bogged down in unrequined rhetoric, that avoids the key truths that must be addressed for closure.
As I said, I am sorry ro offend anyone. But looking realistically at the accumulative damages that have been all too frequently costly on many levels. Left to fester on the battlefield of "good intentions", and littered with the hopes of the those who would do what is "Right". But have succumbed to those who would control with guilt, shame, and maligned compassion, sadly and ironically only to satisfy their selfish agendas.

This board is basically ENGLISH speaking....

TheShadowKNows
06-12-2011, 07:59 PM
^WTF?

I keep telling you mortimer, do your homework and you eventually won't be left behind in these intellectual vacuums you seem to perpetuate in.
Now lesson for today; R-H-I-N-O-C-E-R-O-S :lol:

Words too big for you? I'll try to maintain the level of a 3rd. grade reader, next time your aboard. Pass this on to gaffer, kathianne and mortimer.
You don't have to thank me, it's just the kinda' guy that I am.

Is that your sock?

Thats not only his sock, but his shoes, his pants, his shirt, his hat , his gloves, and everything else that he has in his wardrobe. Including his Tutu and ballet slippers.

fj1200
06-12-2011, 08:57 PM
Is that your sock?

Thats not only his sock, but his shoes, his pants, his shirt, his hat , his gloves, and everything else that he has in his wardrobe. Including his Tutu and ballet slippers.

The intellectual debate from the two of you is breathtaking. That other board must be calling you daily BEGGING you to come back. :420:

Kathianne
06-12-2011, 09:15 PM
The intellectual debate from the two of you is breathtaking. That other board must be calling you daily BEGGING you to come back. :420:

Kudos! I hear that that board is begging, begging one of them to return. The other has been banned. That could change though with admins status. Here's hoping.

LuvRPgrl
06-13-2011, 01:06 AM
Words too big for you? I'll try to maintain the level of a 3rd. grade reader, next time your aboard. Pass this on to gaffer, kathianne and mortimer.

Wow, you called me a third grader,,,,Im soooo hurt.

SassyLady
06-13-2011, 02:57 AM

It's not the words, it's the punctuation. Perhaps if you bumped it up to 7th grade level we might understand you better.

fj1200
06-13-2011, 10:33 AM
It's not the words, it's the punctuation. Perhaps if you bumped it up to 7th grade level we might understand you better.

You misunderstand, he's trying to get it UP to 3rd grade. A thesaurus is NOT his friend.

LuvRPgrl
06-13-2011, 12:03 PM
You misunderstand, he's trying to get it UP to 3rd grade. A thesaurus is NOT his friend.

After reading it the first time, I kinda shook my head and then attempted to go through it sentence by sentence.

First, I couldnt find a definition for "expouse"

then the following sentence really is non sensical

followed by a sentence that is vague at best and terrible in its use of adjectives

"unrequined" = ?????

Sassy is also correct on the other issue, but I'm a little bit more forgiving regarding spelling, typos, and punctuation, as I know often I am posting and it is dark and hard to read the keyboard, if possible at all.

But overall, it sounded like an attempt to impress with multisyllabic terms but upon further inspection, it really shows up as a lame attempt with little or no substance beyond the obliquely requisent bilateral regeneration of oblivious truthisms.

/

fj1200
06-13-2011, 10:40 PM
... it really shows up as a lame attempt with little or no substance beyond the obliquely requisent bilateral regeneration of oblivious truthisms.

:laugh:

TheShadowKNows
06-15-2011, 02:35 PM

From this day forward, I will refer to you, Mortimer, Gaffer, and Kathianne, as the "Lobotomy for lunch bunch".
While a word to the wise. In so much as being a functional Idiot may be a "turn of Fate" well out of your reach. But my advice is try to keep it to yourself, as you will no doubt draw severe criticism in many circles. Resulting in being ostracized to a greater of lessor extent among those not as sympathetic as I.
HAVE A NICE DAY

After reading it the first time, I kinda shook my head and then attempted to go through it sentence by sentence.

First, I couldnt find a definition for "expouse"

then the following sentence really is non sensical

followed by a sentence that is vague at best and terrible in its use of adjectives

"unrequined" = ?????

Sassy is also correct on the other issue, but I'm a little bit more forgiving regarding spelling, typos, and punctuation, as I know often I am posting and it is dark and hard to read the keyboard, if possible at all.

But overall, it sounded like an attempt to impress with multisyllabic terms but upon further inspection, it really shows up as a lame attempt with little or no substance beyond the obliquely requisent bilateral regeneration of oblivious truthisms.

/

Congratulations, as in the only one of the 4 clueless wannabees that I've been occupying my leisure time with. That has been able to complete a thorough "Projection" of their true psyche, in their feebly articulated analysis of me.
Now your study lesson for the day sweet lips, is to read and reread your post until you come to realize that everything that you accused me of is, unfortunately, exactly what you are guilty of............WALLAH!
But the pain soon will be surpassed with a peace that you never could of dreamed of. As the wages of fear begin to dissolve, with the awakening of your true self. Released from the torment of being "discovered" for the shameful person that you are, knowing that GOD loves you in spite of yourself.
On a scale of 1 to 10, doesn't this post deserve an academy award for "fingernails on the blackboard":poke::poke::poke:?

Gaffer
06-15-2011, 03:48 PM
Congratulations, as in the only one of the 4 clueless wannabees that I've been occupying my leisure time with. That has been able to complete a thorough "Projection" of their true psyche, in their feebly articulated analysis of me.
Now your study lesson for the day sweet lips, is to read and reread your post until you come to realize that everything that you accused me of is, unfortunately, exactly what you are guilty of............WALLAH!
But the pain soon will be surpassed with a peace that you never could of dreamed of. As the wages of fear begin to dissolve, with the awakening of your true self. Released from the torment of being "discovered" for the shameful person that you are, knowing that GOD loves you in spite of yourself.
On a scale of 1 to 10, doesn't this post deserve an academy award for "fingernails on the blackboard":poke::poke::poke:?

So your only purpose here is to derail threads, name call and insult. Got it.

Go away boy, you bother me.

J.T
06-15-2011, 06:17 PM
I know, I know, I know it is not politically correct to expouse

That's not a word...

in any form of racism, elitism, or bigotry
okay, so this is an adjective phrase clearly intended to modify to the rets of the sentence...

... which doesn't exist...

But how far are we going to stray from the truth, the "obvious" truth, on so many issues that require scrutinizing that borders on these painful admissions.

The words beg for a question mark, yet it's punctuated like a statement... something about admission into something...

Dude, pass already 2181

2182 (http://www.abovetheinfluence.com/)

Words too big for you? [this is not a complete sentence] I'll try to maintain the level of a 3rd. [lose the period] grade reader [wtf? Did you mean you'd to to write at a Third Grade reading level so as to not confuse yourself? That might be too advanced for you.], next time your aboard [Was that supposed to be a sentence?]. Pass this on to gaffer, kathianne and mortimer.

You fucking fail.

Fuck, half the strings of pseudorandom characters aren't even words :rofl:

fj1200
06-15-2011, 09:42 PM
Congratulations, as in the only one of the 4 clueless wannabees...

Keep up your words of idiocy and it'll be 100+ "clueless wannabees" or how many ever bother responding to your drivel leaving you as the "one with a clue." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Couldn't say that without laughing. :laugh:

LuvRPgrl
06-16-2011, 02:39 AM
Congratulations,Now your study lesson for the day sweet lips, is to read and reread your :?

Ok , so you claim to be so knowledgable about my psyche, but it appears you dont even know what gender I am, "sweet lips", talk about clueless.

So, lets get to specifics, there are at least two terms in your post that aren't even REAL words, lets see if you can find the second one, as one has already been pointed out to you.

Now, talking about needing to reread one's own posting.....me thinks you will need to do that..

Gunny
06-16-2011, 07:03 AM
I cant imagine that law not getting struck down. On the plus side, Hollywood might spend some time incarcerated before it happens for making horror movies. That would be amusing.

The law would have to be challenged to be struck down. That's the problem with most of the unconstitutional laws on the books, both state and Federal.

The laws are foisted by the so-called "elite" onto the backs of the masses who cannot afford and/or do not have the time to fight them.

What constitutes "emotional distress"? Usually, whatever a judge and/or jury decide. It's vague enough in the real world. Now they want to extend it to the internet where words on a screen can emotionally distress someone.

Nice. Damned fascists.

Seems like the law is tooo vague, in that it says the person "should have known" but what a person could be "expected to know" would vary from person to person based on many things. A persons age, gender, relgion, culture, lifetime experience, etc etc would dictate what a person could be expected to know.
For example, a person well versed in chineese culture would be "expected to know" certain pics would be offensive to a chineese national, whereas others without such knowledge, couldnt be expected "to know" it would have been offensive.

Exactly.

I keep telling you mortimer, do your homework and you eventually won't be left behind in these intellectual vacuums you seem to perpetuate in.
Now lesson for today; R-H-I-N-O-C-E-R-O-S :lol:

Sure. And what translator did YOU use to make such an obvious overkill of unused words and perfect grammar? You don't have an audience if they can't understand you, bud.

Your comment on inbreeding is irrelevant to the topic. Besides showing your ignorance, you DO show your bias; regardless, your disclaimer.

Does this mean I can expect the same contrived BS from you? Bet y'all spend hours making a single post.

Posts that smack of the same elitism displayed by the Congress of TN. The very people the post in question attempts to mock.

So your only purpose here is to derail threads, name call and insult. Got it.

Go away boy, you bother me.

Good point. Getting back on topic might just work.

Kathianne
06-16-2011, 07:22 AM
Careful Gunny, you may end up on his 'dreaded' list, which means people less tolerant than he may not like you! :laugh2:

Gunny
06-16-2011, 07:44 AM
Careful Gunny, you may end up on his 'dreaded' list, which means people less tolerant than he may not like you! :laugh2:

I'm all about tolerant. However, WAY less so of wannabe, pseudo-intellectuals who either spend hours making a single post, or use a software program to do something they cannot, and/or both as an excuse to derail this into yet another criticism of others language.

How's THAT for a run-on sentence? ;)

LuvRPgrl
06-16-2011, 12:23 PM
The law would have to be challenged to be struck down. That's the problem with most of the unconstitutional laws on the books, both state and Federal.

The laws are foisted by the so-called "elite" onto the backs of the masses who cannot afford and/or do not have the time to fight them.

What constitutes "emotional distress"? Usually, whatever a judge and/or jury decide. It's vague enough in the real world. Now they want to extend it to the internet where words on a screen can emotionally distress someone.

Nice. Damned fascists.

It really makes me want to start posting offensive stuff.

Just like, even though I have never smoked, I want to go into some bars where vets hang out, and smoke.

Just like I drive without my seatbelt on.

and I have never had problems with homos, but with this marriage crap, now i want to get in their faces.

Sure. And what translator did YOU use to make such an obvious overkill of unused words and perfect grammar? You don't have an audience if they can't understand you, bud.Your comment on inbreeding is irrelevant to the topic. Besides showing your ignorance, you DO show your bias; regardless, your disclaimer.

Precisely. It makes me think of Charles Krauthammer. The guy is brillliant, once in a while he uses a term I have to look up. But he does it at a level where it improves my vocabulary, not where it makes me scratch my head wondering WTF he just said.

I think,,,errr, know that even Charles would be scratching his head, even with his obvious superior vocabulary than most of us.

I'm all about tolerant. However, WAY less so of wannabe, pseudo-intellectuals who either spend hours making a single post, or use a software program to do something they cannot, and/or both as an excuse to derail this into yet another criticism of others language.

U have a looong way to go before remotely matching d shadow

Gunny
06-16-2011, 01:41 PM
U have a looong way to go before remotely matching d shadow

Good. I take that as a compliment.

LuvRPgrl
06-16-2011, 01:42 PM
Good. I take that as a compliment.

AS it was meant.

J.T
06-16-2011, 04:09 PM

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin pulvinar ante in erat semper nec commodo est dapibus. Quisque at egestas nulla. Vestibulum id neque nisl, in pharetra est. Phasellus placerat, quam non porttitor placerat, mi leo hendrerit libero, auctor venenatis dui ligula sed mi. Vestibulum vehicula malesuada ligula at auctor. Donec odio diam, commodo nec ultrices tristique, bibendum vitae lectus. Nulla tellus ante, posuere in vehicula in, ultricies quis tellus. Donec id libero massa. Phasellus placerat turpis in nisl iaculis egestas. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Praesent ornare tristique est, vel ultrices ipsum condimentum at. Sed sed purus a massa porttitor aliquet. Vestibulum euismod feugiat odio, non ultricies purus posuere ac. Ut dapibus porta arcu, vitae aliquam erat mollis sit amet.
Vivamus id erat ante. Morbi eleifend nisi vitae turpis viverra condimentum. In nisl ipsum, feugiat congue venenatis at, rutrum a neque. Proin fermentum nibh et augue volutpat iaculis. Suspendisse vel nulla fermentum sem dapibus porttitor auctor a dui. Aliquam et dolor risus, nec iaculis lorem. Curabitur condimentum magna nec odio auctor ut volutpat sem tempor. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nulla at nisl dolor, ut auctor velit. Cras consequat, magna at lacinia fringilla, libero metus tempor mauris, nec malesuada erat nulla ut augue. Nulla ullamcorper accumsan risus vitae consectetur. Phasellus sapien urna, hendrerit at commodo eu, suscipit et leo. Nulla facilisi. In ac ante quam, et pretium risus. Suspendisse potenti. Nulla facilisi. Vestibulum rutrum dolor sed odio molestie interdum. Nam condimentum pulvinar neque, nec viverra lorem mollis nec. Mauris pharetra lacinia ullamcorper.
Praesent consectetur augue non magna pretium quis iaculis lorem vulputate. Etiam mauris lectus, bibendum nec mattis eu, adipiscing ac nisi. Cras sed enim felis. Sed dignissim, est ac pharetra consectetur, nibh massa tempus eros, sit amet aliquet libero lorem iaculis mauris. Donec dignissim ligula vitae elit consectetur varius non placerat felis. Duis arcu nunc, tempor ac tempus vitae, tristique sed nisi. Nullam urna ipsum, fringilla in faucibus non, imperdiet sed felis. Nulla mollis aliquam erat quis aliquet. Donec dapibus volutpat tristique. Aliquam sit amet eros posuere mauris interdum varius non eu tellus.

LuvRPgrl
06-16-2011, 05:24 PM
Is your alter ego known as "the shadow knows"? ") And PAINFUL to read

Hey Gunny, love your quote, its soooo true. I live my life by that. Also, my son is here in Camp Pendelton, I have seen alot of good its done in his life to have joined the military.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin pulvinar ante in erat semper nec commodo est dapibus. Quisque at egestas nulla. Vestibulum id neque nisl, in pharetra est. Phasellus placerat, quam non porttitor placerat, mi leo hendrerit libero, auctor venenatis dui ligula sed mi. Vestibulum vehicula malesuada ligula at auctor. Donec odio diam, commodo nec ultrices tristique, bibendum vitae lectus. Nulla tellus ante, posuere in vehicula in, ultricies quis tellus. Donec id libero massa. Phasellus placerat turpis in nisl iaculis egestas. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Praesent ornare tristique est, vel ultrices ipsum condimentum at. Sed sed purus a massa porttitor aliquet. Vestibulum euismod feugiat odio, non ultricies purus posuere ac. Ut dapibus porta arcu, vitae aliquam erat mollis sit amet.
Vivamus id erat ante. Morbi eleifend nisi vitae turpis viverra condimentum. In nisl ipsum, feugiat congue venenatis at, rutrum a neque. Proin fermentum nibh et augue volutpat iaculis. Suspendisse vel nulla fermentum sem dapibus porttitor auctor a dui. Aliquam et dolor risus, nec iaculis lorem. Curabitur condimentum magna nec odio auctor ut volutpat sem tempor. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nulla at nisl dolor, ut auctor velit. Cras consequat, magna at lacinia fringilla, libero metus tempor mauris, nec malesuada erat nulla ut augue. Nulla ullamcorper accumsan risus vitae consectetur. Phasellus sapien urna, hendrerit at commodo eu, suscipit et leo. Nulla facilisi. In ac ante quam, et pretium risus. Suspendisse potenti. Nulla facilisi. Vestibulum rutrum dolor sed odio molestie interdum. Nam condimentum pulvinar neque, nec viverra lorem mollis nec. Mauris pharetra lacinia ullamcorper.
Praesent consectetur augue non magna pretium quis iaculis lorem vulputate. Etiam mauris lectus, bibendum nec mattis eu, adipiscing ac nisi. Cras sed enim felis. Sed dignissim, est ac pharetra consectetur, nibh massa tempus eros, sit amet aliquet libero lorem iaculis mauris. Donec dignissim ligula vitae elit consectetur varius non placerat felis. Duis arcu nunc, tempor ac tempus vitae, tristique sed nisi. Nullam urna ipsum, fringilla in faucibus non, imperdiet sed felis. Nulla mollis aliquam erat quis aliquet. Donec dapibus volutpat tristique. Aliquam sit amet eros posuere mauris interdum varius non eu tellus.

TheShadowKNows
06-16-2011, 06:00 PM
You fucking fail.

I have to congratulate you, as you belong to a very select group of people. That being the most pathetic collection of clueless assholes that I have ever encountered.
As the "Only" criticism that reigns through any of your posts is my ; Punctuation, Grammer, sentence structure, and a few mispelled words ( when any of that became relevant when posting on forums will forever remain a secret between you and your over inflated egos ) while completely leaving out any viable criticism of content. Which resonates with a "deafening" silence that can be heard on Alpha Centuri.
Whatever my failings may be, the one problem that I have never had until now, is being understood as to content. "Me thinks The Lady Doth Protest Too Much "
I don't know how many of you are "Teachers", but this is proof positive that you should be, as your "priorities" prove beyond the proverbial shadow of a doubt, that they are every bit the tip of your melting iceburg. While also explaining why the American Educational System has reached critical mass.
You have graded me with a "Failing grade", only because you have nothing else of note to say, and have reverted back to what you consider your strength. That being profoundly remembered as a totally FUCKED UP individual, who persistently looks to attach his carbuncle of a personality onto anything that will give him an identity.
My advice to you is to sit down with your parents and ask them seriously if they were brother and sister before the marriage contract. That would go to explain your asinine conclusions, short-sighted perspective, unwarranted condescension, out-of-control ego, and totally empty rhetoric.
PS: The next time that you jump into a "Fray" thinking that you have someone outnumbered and easy pickens' for a quick ego boost. You'd better make sure that they are as DUMB as you are, and preferably as GUTLESS.
HAVE A NICE DAY

Is your alter ego known as "the shadow knows"? ") And PAINFUL to read

Hey Gunny, love your quote, its soooo true. I live my life by that. Also, my son is here in Camp Pendelton, I have seen alot of good its done in his life to have joined the military.

You say that your 2 year old is self taught. I say that he probably is highly intelligent, but no doubt looking at you he knew he had little recourse. :slap::slap::slap:

LuvRPgrl
06-16-2011, 06:52 PM
I have to congratulate you, as you belong to a very select group of people. That being the most pathetic collection of clueless assholes that I have ever encountered.
As the "Only" criticism that reigns through any of your posts is my ; Punctuation, Grammer, sentence structure, and a few mispelled words (

The whole problem iis its impossible to respond to the content IF NOBODY CAN FREAKING FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. IF IT WAS just one or two of us, then it wouldn't be your fault, but I don't think anybody can understand it. Care to reword it? Or is it possible U don't even understand it.

TheShadowKNows
06-16-2011, 07:38 PM
Does this mean I can expect the same contrived BS from you? Bet y'all spend hours making a single post.

Posts that smack of the same elitism displayed by the Congress of TN. The very people the post in question attempts to mock.

"Y'ALL", send me your shoe size. It'll open up a whole new World for you, when you're able to go to the "Big City", and mingle with people who wouldn't think of dating their sisters.

LuvRPgrl
06-16-2011, 07:40 PM
"Y'ALL", send me your shoe size. It'll open up a whole new World for you, when you're able to go to the "Big City", and mingle with people who wouldn't think of dating their sisters.

That might actually be funny, or bother some of us, IF it had even a tiny smidgen of truth to it. But it doesn't, so it isn't.
Just very, very lame.

DragonStryk72
06-16-2011, 08:01 PM

Here is my objection to your content: It is not coherent. You never get to any point, and due to a combination of bad sentence structure, wording, and grammar, people are unable to tell what your central thesis statement is here.

This is not simple matter of word-size, and you don't get off on having to write understandable sentences simply because this is "the internet". All the browsers have long since added in a spellcheck feature that lets you know when you've incorrectly spelled something by redlining them.

TheShadowKNows
06-16-2011, 08:06 PM
The whole problem iis its impossible to respond to the content IF NOBODY CAN FREAKING FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. IF IT WAS just one or two of us, then it wouldn't be your fault, but I don't think anybody can understand it. Care to reword it? Or is it possible U don't even understand it.

You may become intimidated when "ganged" up on but I am not, never was, and never will be. Especially when considering the intellectual level of the "lobotomy for Lunch Bunch".
I know it's no doubt difficult for you to understand, but how can you understand when you cannot understand. I know that this scares you, feeding your need to demagogue me to quell your fear, and re-establish your ego to it's former position of abject paranoia.
While anyone is potentially capable of this behavior, it appears to run rampant among liberals, and teachers. To name just two clueless definitive personalities that come to mind.
The proof of my contention is that I have never had a problem making my point throughout my lifetime, and that fact grossly supersedes the opinions of this clueless band of megalomaniacs that you have sworn allegiance to ( Birds of a Feather ).
But I have a solution. Come this Halloween, go to a costume store, then purchase a fake rubber brain. Now tilt your head and push it into your ear. It should dislodge whatever you have in there now masquerading as same. It's not a perfect solution but it'll be a definite improvement.
PS: Do yourself a favor, and find an easier target to re-establish your deflated ego. You're no match for me, and frankly it's beginning to get boring to the point of nausea. Not to mention the "shame" I may have to endure for being caught "shooting Fish in a Barrel". :dance::dance::dance::dance:

That might actually be funny, or bother some of us, IF it had even a tiny smidgen of truth to it. But it doesn't, so it isn't.
Just very, very lame.

You can "lie" to yourself if you so desire. But I KNOW that it bothered you, and it bothered you a "Whole Bunch".
Say hello to Mammy n' Pappy Yokum for me. I assume that you live near Dogpatch. :laugh2:

Gunny
06-16-2011, 08:26 PM

In other words, you can't address the topic.

You may become intimidated when "ganged" up on but I am not, never was, and never will be. Especially when considering the intellectual level of the "lobotomy for Lunch Bunch".
I know it's no doubt difficult for you to understand, but how can you understand when you cannot understand. I know that this scares you, feeding your need to demagogue me to quell your fear, and re-establish your ego to it's former position of abject paranoia.
While anyone is potentially capable of this behavior, it appears to run rampant among liberals, and teachers. To name just two clueless definitive personalities that come to mind.
The proof of my contention is that I have never had a problem making my point throughout my lifetime, and that fact grossly supersedes the opinions of this clueless band of megalomaniacs that you have sworn allegiance to ( Birds of a Feather ).
But I have a solution. Come this Halloween, go to a costume store, then purchase a fake rubber brain. Now tilt your head and push it into your ear. It should dislodge whatever you have in there now masquerading as same. It's not a perfect solution but it'll be a definite improvement.
PS: Do yourself a favor, and find an easier target to re-establish your deflated ego. You're no match for me, and frankly it's beginning to get boring to the point of nausea. Not to mention the "shame" I may have to endure for being caught "shooting Fish in a Barrel". :dance::dance::dance::dance:

*yawn*

Shirley, you can do better.

DragonStryk72
06-16-2011, 08:28 PM
You can "lie" to yourself if you so desire. But I KNOW that it bothered you, and it bothered you a "Whole Bunch".
Say hello to Mammy n' Pappy Yokum for me. I assume that you live near Dogpatch. :laugh2:

Hey, dipshit, how about my answer?

Gunny
06-16-2011, 08:30 PM

You want to get back on topic, or what? Your insecurity about Southerners being WAY more intelligent than your wannabe-elitist ass is NOT the topic.

TheShadowKNows
06-16-2011, 08:33 PM
Here is my objection to your content: It is not coherent. You never get to any point, and due to a combination of bad sentence structure, wording, and grammar, people are unable to tell what your central thesis statement is here.

This is not simple matter of word-size, and you don't get off on having to write understandable sentences simply because this is "the internet". All the browsers have long since added in a spellcheck feature that lets you know when you've incorrectly spelled something by redlining them.

My contention is basic and simple. Why can't people disregard "political Correctness" and meet our Nations problems headon. Objectively by calling it like it is, and not concerning ourselves with offending anyones sensibilities. Ostensibly "avoiding" to the point, where we lose the point dancing around that fact. Resulting in major issues never totally becoming resolved.
As a good start would be acknowledging that several southern states have an overly populated electorate of illiterates. Then "demanding" that this dynamic be efficently and effectively attended to. There sensibilities be Damned.
NOW do you understand? Or are your "sensibilities" lumped in with the aforementioned, and a walking momument to impeded resolvement?

It has recently occurred to me that your "gang" of wannabes, reminds me of the 8 blind men attempting to define the profile of an Elephant. Each has what they consider to be the answer, but they can only grasp a small part of the big picture.

You want to get back on topic, or what? Your insecurity about Southerners being WAY more intelligent than your wannabe-elitist ass is NOT the topic.

Now that is PURE INSANITY !!!!!!!!!!!
Does your Nurse know that you are off the grounds?

DragonStryk72
06-16-2011, 09:31 PM
My contention is basic and simple. Why can't people disregard "political Correctness" and meet our Nations problems headon.

Okay, I'm breaking this down sentence by sentence. You need to state an opinion, and decide where this is a question or not.

What you stated is not a contention, btw. If you're going to use the word, learn what it means first. A contention would have included what "our Nations problems" are, as well as possibly stating your own opinion on how they can be tackled.

Objectively by calling it like it is, and not concerning ourselves with offending anyones sensibilities.

Calling what like it is? Maybe if I knew you for some years, that would have made sense, but you are not giving a perspective that can be understood by anyone who doesn't already know you.

Ostensibly "avoiding" to the point, where we lose the point dancing around that fact.

Again, we are asking you to get to the point, because you are not stating any facts.

Resulting in major issues never totally becoming resolved.

As a good start would be acknowledging that several southern states have an overly populated electorate of people who travel from place to place with no fixed home.

Where are these overly-populated groups of voters that travel with no fixed homes? You're just throwing words out there, and this is why you're losing people. If you say something, and you're the only one who gets it... it isn't the crowd that is unclear.

Then "demanding" that this dynamic be efficently and effectively attended to. There sensibilities be Damned.

What dynamic? That of not having a fixed home? And are you saying their sensibilities are against what they are "demanding"? That is how your two sentence fragments read, if a proper comma had been put in.

NOW do you understand? Or are your "sensibilities" lumped in with the aforementioned, and a walking momument to impeded resolvement?

Are my sensibilities lumped in with the voter who travel around with no fixed home? Um, no, I quite like having a fixed home, thanks.

It has recently occurred to me that your "gang" of wannabes, reminds me of the 8 blind men attempting to define the profile of an Elephant. Each has what they consider to be the answer, but they can only grasp a small part of the big picture.

What gang of wannabes? This is another run "if I knew you for years, this would make sense", but otherwise, you're still talking gibberish.

have to congratulate you, as you belong to a very select group of people. That being the most pathetic collection of clueless assholes that I have ever encountered.

If you are going to insult people's intelligence, remember the basic differences between a comma, and a period. Otherwise, you just look like an ass.

As the "Only" criticism that reigns through any of your posts is my ; Punctuation, Grammer, sentence structure, and a few mispelled words ( when any of that became relevant when posting on forums will forever remain a secret between you and your over inflated egos ) while completely leaving out any viable criticism of content. Which resonates with a "deafening" silence that can be heard on Alpha Centuri.

That's the problem: There's no viable content to criticize, and again, if you're going to go at another person's intellectual capacity, use proper grammar and spelling to do so.

Whatever my failings may be, the one problem that I have never had until now, is being understood as to content.

Really? With the sentence structures you use, and the lack of an actual statement, I refuse to believe that no one in your whole life has ever misunderstood you.

"Me thinks The Lady Doth Protest Too Much "

You clearly just don't even know what this phrase means, and even Shakespeare didn't capitalize almost every the single word.

This does not mean somebody intelligently pointing out a lack of coherence to your "argument". It is used to denote guilt due to an over-profession of innocence.

I don't know how many of you are "Teachers", but this is proof positive that you should be, as your "priorities" prove beyond the proverbial shadow of a doubt, that they are every bit the tip of your melting iceburg.

Are you actually trying to infer that teachers are fictitious? And their priorities seem to be pretty much in line with the idea that the law is clearly wrong, so if you would stop attacking your own side, that would help immensely.

While also explaining why the American Educational System has reached critical mass.

Because they are insisting you use proper English, and coherent. Jesus, Abso is more coherent than you, and English isn't even his first language, but at least he gets his point across, however much we disagree with it.

You have graded me with a "Failing grade", only because you have nothing else of note to say, and have reverted back to what you consider your strength. That being profoundly remembered as a totally FUCKED UP individual, who persistently looks to attach his carbuncle of a personality onto anything that will give him an identity.

At least he writes coherently, and I can understand his point. The same cannot be said of you at this time.

My advice to you is to sit down with your parents and ask them seriously if they were brother and sister before the marriage contract. That would go to explain your asinine conclusions, short-sighted perspective, unwarranted condescension, out-of-control ego, and totally empty rhetoric.

Okay, what part of his response was stupid or foolish? You posted an incoherent response, and now are slamming people for calling you on it. What happened to your ideology of saying whatever, regard of how people might feel?

PS: The next time that you jump into a "Fray" thinking that you have someone outnumbered and easy pickens' for a quick ego boost. You'd better make sure that they are as DUMB as you are, and preferably as GUTLESS.

Okay, I will say this one last time: If you are going to insult a person's intelligence, then you need to be certain that you are doing so with proper grammar, as otherwise, you just look like an ass all-around.

J.T
06-16-2011, 09:48 PM
Whatever my failings may be, the one problem that I have never had until now, is being understood as to content. "Me thinks The Lady Doth Protest Too Much "
I don't know how many of you are "Teachers", but this is proof positive that you should be, as your "priorities" prove beyond the proverbial shadow of a doubt, that they are every bit the tip of your melting iceburg. While also explaining why the American Educational System has reached critical mass.
HAVE A NICE DAY

tl;dr

I saw something about how you lie to get ganbanged in the first sentence, but then I lost interest and stopped reading.

TheShadowKNows
06-16-2011, 11:25 PM
What gang of wannabes? This is another run "if I knew you for years, this would make sense", but otherwise, you're still talking gibberish.

Okay, I will say this one last time: If you are going to insult a person's intelligence, then you need to be certain that you are doing so with proper grammar, as otherwise, you just look like an ass all-around.

Congratulations comrade you just broke the Worlds indoor record for "Maligned Semantical Rants", that have only further proved what I said as to your ability not to be able to understand what you are incapable of understanding ( which is proving to become greater by the moment ).
The one sentence in your hilarious litany of distorted facts speaks volumes about your flirtation with a nervous breakdown. " [quote] as a good start would be acknowledging that several states have an overly populated electorate of people who travel from place to place with no fixed income" [unquote]
Now bunky I'm really beginning to worry about you after that statement. It is not only impossible to be found with a search warrant, but you surprise even me with the depths of depravity that you will stoop to, to win an argument. ( hows my punctuation doing? )
BTW Mortimer, what/where/when/how did Jesus use the word "Abso"? Have you become so delusional that you have begun to re-write the spoken word of our Savior?
Now that you have realistically admitted to being one of the blind men examining the Elephant. Would you care to tell us which part that you have a grip on? My money is on his Dick, as it's probably caputered your imagination as to your lifes aspirations. That being the biggest Dick in the World.
PS: As further "proof" of my literary superiority, I ran my posts by my pet monkey, and he said that he didn't understand your confusion on the matter. I'll have to take his word for it Mortimer, as with all the bad habits he has indulged in in his life, he never illicitly plagiarized the spoken word of Jesus. So rating it all on a moral scale, he appears to command more respect on issues of this nature.
Now you can go back to the "dream team", and have them lick your wounds with more meaningless rhetoric of agreement. Which will once again temporarily fortify your positions on paranoid drivel, abstract rhetoric, and short-sighted conclusions. "The Ego is the Devil in Disguise"
HAVE A NICE DAY

LuvRPgrl
06-17-2011, 12:33 AM
The only thing bigger than your nonsensical posts is your delusional ego

Congratulations comrade you just broke the Worlds indoor record for "Maligned Semantical Rants", that no fixed income" [unquote]
.....Now bunky I'm really again temporarily fortify your positions on paranoid drivel, abstract rhetoric, and short-sighted conclusions. "The Ego is the Devil in Disguise"
HAVE A NICE DAY

Sorry, had to edit your post, too much bandwidth and all that stuff.

Sooooo, ok, you're a brilliant genius and the whole slew of us are moronic idiots.
So, why do you bother coming here, can't deal with competition at your own level?

If what you say is true, then it would be like me playing 8 games of chess against 8 second graders.

Congratulations comrade you just broke the Worlds indoor record for "Maligned Semantical Rants", that no fixed income" [unquote]
.....Now bunky I'm really again temporarily fortify your positions on paranoid drivel, abstract rhetoric, and short-sighted conclusions. "The Ego is the Devil in Disguise"
HAVE A NICE DAY

Sooooo, ok, you're a brilliant genius and the whole slew of us are moronic idiots.
So, why do you bother coming here, can't deal with competition at your own level?

If what you say is true, then it would be like me playing 8 games of chess against 8 second graders.

Gunny
06-17-2011, 08:15 AM
Now that is PURE INSANITY !!!!!!!!!!!
Does your Nurse know that you are off the grounds?

Do I need to bust out the big, fat crayons you had in kindergarten and draw you a picture?

Your opinion of me and/or anyone else in this thread is NOT the topic. How hard is this?

From what I see, you've done nothing but troll this thread from your first post. You've derailed it to "all about me". Such antics most often are carried out by someone ignorant of the topic.

The topic is the state infringing on FOS. Let's go from here.

Gaffer
06-17-2011, 10:21 AM
I think this is achingprostates 14 year old cousin.

LuvRPgrl
06-17-2011, 12:23 PM
Do I need to bust out the big, fat crayons you had in kindergarten and draw you a picture?

Your opinion of me and/or anyone else in this thread is NOT the topic. How hard is this?

From what I see, you've done nothing but troll this thread from your first post. You've derailed it to "all about me". Such antics most often are carried out by someone ignorant of the topic.

The topic is the state infringing on FOS. Let's go from here.

U R right, and I apologize for my part and allowing myself to get trolled.

As for the topic, wouldn't any Tenn. family portrait pretty much qualify as "frightening"?:laugh:

TheShadowKNows
06-17-2011, 01:13 PM
The only thing bigger than your nonsensical posts is your delusional ego

How long have you had this Stuttering" problem? You must know that you should of "outgrown" this by now ( in assuming that you are of voting age ).
I recently read a report in the "psychology Today" publication that stated current findings have found a definite link between stuttering in adulthood, and excessive masturbation during the formative years. While underscorings their contentions with the stats accumulated during hundreds of interviews with willing subjects.
It appears that the "shame", which is a direct result of the guilt premised by societies disdainful attitude toward the puberic exercise, causing a severe block in emotional development thereby arresting the process of full maturity.
Neither men nor women are immune to the effects of a maligned sexual psyche, that can manifest itself in numerous directions, as so strong is the natural urge to copulate. Thereby allowing it to permeate into any and all areas of the thought process, while unaware of the disruptive influences hence resulting.
You don't have to thank me, I just thought that I could help, it's just the kinda' guy that I am.
HAVE A NICE DAY

LuvRPgrl
06-17-2011, 02:23 PM
First and only person EVER, EVER, EVER, ON my ignore list.

DragonStryk72
06-17-2011, 04:45 PM
Congratulations comrade you just broke the Worlds indoor record for "Maligned Semantical Rants", that have only further proved what I said as to your ability not to be able to understand what you are incapable of understanding ( which is proving to become greater by the moment ).

You're correct, I am unable to understand inane babble.

The one sentence in your hilarious litany of distorted facts speaks volumes about your flirtation with a nervous breakdown. "
as a good start would be acknowledging that several southernstates have an overly populated electorate of people who travel from place to place with no fixed income"

If you're going to quote me, then quote me, and if you're going to quote yourself, do it right. I said fixed home, not fixed income. Can you not even manage the relatively minor chore of hitting the "reply with quote" button, and copy-pasting? As well, I was defining the word [U]you used, that being itinerant. We'll start with this:

An itinerant is a person who travels from place to place with no fixed home.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itinerant

See this? This is a link to factual information used to prove a statement. I simply substituted the definition for the word you used. Now, if you would be so mature as to answer the question of where all these voters with no fixed homes are in the south, and put forth some numbers, we might have an actual discussion.

Now bunky I'm really beginning to worry about you after that statement.

It is not only impossible to be found with a search warrant, but you surprise even me with the depths of depravity that you will stoop to, to win an argument. ( hows my punctuation doing? )

Poorly, as usual. Thanks for calling attention to it, bunky.
BTW Mortimer, what/where/when/how did Jesus use the word "Abso"? Have you become so delusional that you have begun to re-write the spoken word of our Savior?

Abso is a well-known member of the board, dipshit. Think, then write. It helps you not look like a complete dumbass on a colossal basis.

Now that you have realistically admitted to being one of the blind men examining the Elephant. Would you care to tell us which part that you have a grip on? My money is on his Dick, as it's probably caputered your imagination as to your lifes aspirations. That being the biggest Dick in the World.

[deadpan sarcasm]Oh... oh yes... you "got" me, you sure did.[/deadpan sarcasm] Sorry, but that doesn't translate well in a pure text form.

Nothing has "captured" my imagination in anything you have written. You try to come off as some wounded victim here, even as you repeatedly jumped on everyone in the whole thread, even those who might have shared your opinion, had you ever given one that was clear. You still haven't given an actual opinion, and I seriously don't think you have the balls required to have a real debate.

PS: As further "proof" of my literary superiority

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Sorry, had to laugh at that one, took me five tries to get past that part of the sentence, I ran my posts by my pet monkey, and he said that he didn't understand your confusion on the matter. So is that what you're calling it? Apologies, still in a humorous mood after that last bit.

I'll have to take his word for it Mortimer, as with all the bad habits he has indulged in in his life, he never illicitly plagiarized the spoken word of Jesus. So rating it all on a moral scale, he appears to command more respect on issues of this nature.

Where did I plagiarize Jesus? *sigh*... Okay, apparently, there is a need for an English composition lesson here. When someone writes "Jesus, Abso is more coherent than you", it is read, in English, as "Jesus{pause} Abso is more coherent than you". As well, in English, Jesus is often used a curse word, more commonly referred to as "taking the Lord's name in vain."

Now you can go back to the "dream team", and have them lick your wounds with more meaningless rhetoric of agreement. Which will once again temporarily fortify your positions on paranoid drivel, abstract rhetoric, and short-sighted conclusions. "The Ego is the Devil in Disguise"

"Rhetoric of agreement"? The truly sick part is that I think you actually believe all this crap, which is sad in such a deep, deep way. Every single post you tack on now, you just come across as more of an ass, so insanely enamored of your own "voice", that you just don't see all the potential friends you're alienating along the way.

I'll leave you with your own words here: "The Ego is the Devil in Disguise"

TheShadowKNows
06-17-2011, 04:56 PM

"You can run, but you can't hide", FROM YOURSELF. I know that my introspection has "bothered" you, but it only hurts for a little while. Once you have shown the courage of true maturity in so much as facing the reality of who you are. Then you slowly begin to develop into the person that you can be.
I't really no shame to be sexually perverted, as no one is actually "keeping score" ( our demons exist only within our minds ). While adopting the stigma into your identity has become the bigger problem, and not your nymphomania as you wrongfully believe it is.
The clarity of personal achievement becomes obvious to everyone, as you slowly begin to "grow" into a better person. Seeing past your addictions, phobias, and radical obsessions.
So forget about challenging DragonStryk72 for that seemingly important grasp of the Elephants Dick. As large as it is, and as important as you think it is, it is miniscule in the scheme of things. Remembering that it will not matter, as you casually kick it to the curb of life. Basking in the glow of finding your true self, while being at peace with yourself, and everyone else. Probably for the first time in your life.
HAVE A NICE DAY
PS: How's my spelling?

[QUOTE=TheShadowKNows;474587]Congratulations comrade you just broke the Worlds indoor record for "Maligned Semantical Rants", that have only further proved what I said as to your ability not to be able to understand what you are incapable of understanding ( which is proving to become greater by the moment ).

You're correct, I am unable to understand inane babble.

The one sentence in your hilarious litany of distorted facts speaks volumes about your flirtation with a nervous breakdown. "

"Rhetoric of agreement"? The truly sick part is that I think you actually believe all this crap, which is sad in such a deep, deep way. Every single post you tack on now, you just come across as more of an ass, so insanely enamored of your own "voice", that you just don't see all the potential friends you're alienating along the way.

I'll leave you with your own words here: "The Ego is the Devil in Disguise"

I "knew" that you had gone off the deep end several posts ago Mortimer, but I finally found the proof that I needed that will convince everyone even you in all your paranoia, that you are NUTS.
It appeared so innocously at first, as does most of your babblings, that I overlooked it twice. That being all the emphasis that you place on "ITINERANT", when critiquing my post ( #42 ). When if you would take a minute to get your mania under contol, you would no doubt see that the word is "ILLITERATE". ( seeing a reality that does not exist, denotes severe delusional dysfunction )
You don't have to take my word, just go back and look see for yourself. In all honesty I can't remember which words that I re-entered in my haste to complete a post, and thereby can't remember if I inadvertently made a typo on this word. But even if I did it was quickly corrected ( If I remember correctly there is a short time limit on editing, eliminating the possibility that I went back to edit it at my conveinence ), with the proof being what is now there, ILLITERATE.
I could go on with other criticisims, some small, some large. But you work on this BLATANT LIE that you've been "hanging your hat on", and I'll build the rest of your asshole later.
HAVE A NICE DAY
PS: Hows my punctuation?

NightTrain
06-17-2011, 05:34 PM
*yawn*

Shirley, you can do better.

Yes, I can.

And stop calling me Shirley.

J.T
06-17-2011, 06:45 PM
You don't like clowns?

LuvRPgrl
06-17-2011, 07:04 PM
You don't like clowns?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

TheShadowKNows
06-17-2011, 07:51 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I thought that the "honeymoon" was over sweet lips, and now you are "referencing" me. Which in a court of law could be in violation of the parameters that you had set forth, and were agreed upon.
It's one thing to "Break a personal agreement", while another to devalue your honor, and still another to violate the Law.
I'm afraid that you are going down a slippery slope of immoral actions, that in conjunction with your nymphomania, will eventually culminate in a life of total insidious debauchery.
My advice at this point, is seek professional help immediately!
HAVE A NICE DAY
PS: Hows my sentence structure?

TheShadowKNows
06-17-2011, 08:06 PM
Yes, I can.

Please don't tell me that you are putting a dog in this fight. I'm wearing out my fingers proving to these delusional ego maniacs that the best way to maintain a reputation, is don't challenge anyone who is eons above you. That way you can save your reputation, illusional as it may be.
Although it can't be denied that if they had any brains, they wouldn't be who they are.

Kathianne
06-17-2011, 08:11 PM
Just curious. In your world, how is 'eons' defined?

Gaffer
06-17-2011, 08:16 PM
Please don't tell me that you are putting a dog in this fight. I'm wearing out my fingers proving to these delusional ego maniacs that the best way to maintain a reputation, is don't challenge anyone who is eons above you. That way you can save your reputation, illusional as it may be.
Although it can't be denied that if they had any brains, they wouldn't be who they are.

Says the ego maniac with the reputation of a troll.

DragonStryk72
06-17-2011, 08:26 PM
[QUOTE=DragonStryk72;474739]

I "knew" that you had gone off the deep end several posts ago Mortimer, but I finally found the proof that I needed that will convince everyone even you in all your paranoia, that you are NUTS.
It appeared so innocously at first, as does most of your babblings, that I overlooked it twice. That being all the emphasis that you place on "ITINERANT", when critiquing my post ( #42 ). When if you would take a minute to get your mania under contol, you would no doubt see that the word is "ILLITERATE". ( seeing a reality that does not exist, denotes severe delusional dysfunction )

And here's the difference between us: I made an error, my apologies. There, done with that part. No insanity, no insisting other people are insane or whatnot, just a quick apology, admitting I was wrong, and we move along.

Ahem, my argument against your point is this: You do not know the meaning of the word illiterate.

il·lit·er·ate
adj \(ˌ)i(l)-ˈli-t(ə-)rət\
Definition of ILLITERATE
: having little or no education; especially : unable to read or write <an illiterate population>
a : showing or marked by a lack of familiarity with language and literature <an illiterate magazine> b : violating approved patterns of speaking or writing
: showing or marked by a lack of acquaintance with the fundamentals of a particular field of knowledge <musically illiterate>

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/illiterate

But you work on this BLATANT LIE

You go through this whole rigamarole about how it could have been a typo, but then doesn't that mean its possible I wasn't lying? Saying it was a blatant lie (don't worry, I can read regularly capitalized words just fine, though there are some nifty tools like bold, italics, or underlined words) is just flat trolling, or your mentioning that it could have been a typo is complete bullshit. However, both of these cannot be true.

that you've been "hanging your hat on", and I'll build the rest of your asshole later.

There, your turn

NightTrain
06-17-2011, 08:29 PM

Be true to yourself.

(no, that isn't orginal!)

Some of the highest ranking people around here have massive disagreements with others of the same rank.

Besides, who cares what rep you have - say what needs to be said!
Don't be a troll and you won't get neg repped.

TheShadowKNows
06-17-2011, 09:31 PM
[QUOTE=TheShadowKNows;474744]

There, your turn

Have you by any chance read what you wrote? How could anyone this side of a strait jacket admit in one breath that "THEY" made the mistake that caused a great deal of the demagoguery, in your feeble attempt to discredit me. Then in the next breath, imply that I was somehow able to "fudge" my post by implanting the word illiterate in place of itinerant.
While I've been "killing time" by "breaking balls" these last few days, by playing devils advocate. Mainly as a test to see what you all were made of, as I don't associate with punks.
Happy to say I do admire your mettle for the most part, even though some of you have more than a little growing up to do. But my point is that your argument concerning the above was based on "Nothing" but wishful thinking. While you're still defending your impossible position, after I proved you wrong. That is the "Immaturity" that I talk about.
I'm starting to believe that you enjoy dueling with me, regardless of the bounds of proprietary. For you sense that somehow I have something to offer, and there is something to be gained through all this inane rhetoric. While even if it is all intangible, at least I get the jucies flowing, and that is something to be said for in itself.
If you can hang in there with me, then maybe you can stand up against whats coming for all of us. Whatever it is, it ain't gonna be pretty.

DragonStryk72
06-18-2011, 12:28 AM
[QUOTE=DragonStryk72;474797]

Have you by any chance read what you wrote? How could anyone this side of a strait jacket admit in one breath that "THEY" made the mistake that caused a great deal of the demagoguery, in your feeble attempt to discredit me. Then in the next breath, imply that I was somehow able to "fudge" my post by implanting the word illiterate in place of itinerant.

Either you could have mistyped, or what I wrote was a "blatant lie" as you yourself put it. If you may have mistyped, as you claimed, then how is it a blatant lie if I was simply incorrect? If it's a blatant lie, then you're stating that you didn't mistype, and so clearly, I'm lying. It's one or the other, by your own words, that you chose.

While I've been "killing time" by "breaking balls" these last few days, by playing devils advocate. Mainly as a test to see what you all were made of, as I don't associate with punks.

Devil's advocate to what, exactly? You never actually came out on either, or even both sides, of the issue, which is what the term is used to mean. It is when you are on one side of the argument or other, usually the one that is not represented, but that still requires taking a stance on the issue in the first place in order play devil's advocate.

No, I feel it's more likely that you keep painting yourself into a corner, repeatedly, and just try to make yourself look smarter, as though this were all planned.

As an example of a contention, I'll give my own on the OP: The law concerning offensive images and such, is far too vague, especially when it is applied to the internet. As well, my other contention is that the law itself is right in the face of the First Amendment. Note that, at no point, have I contended that you do not have the right to be an offensive prick to people. I've railed right back at you, as is my own right within the United States.

Happy to say I do admire your mettle for the most part, even though some of you have more than a little growing up to do.

Says the guy who hopped into a discussion just to "break balls", misspell his own insults, and generally act like an ass to all involved?

But my point is that your argument concerning the above was based on "Nothing" but wishful thinking. While you're still defending your impossible position, after I proved you wrong. That is the "Immaturity" that I talk about.

You didn't prove me wrong. That, again, would have required a stance, and links to support that stance. You're still struggling with what illiterate and contention mean, so no, you haven't proven anything.

I'm starting to believe that you enjoy dueling with me, regardless of the bounds of proprietary. For you sense that somehow I have something to offer, and there is something to be gained through all this inane rhetoric. While even if it is all intangible, at least I get the jucies flowing, and that is something to be said for in itself.

No, there isn't. You have have nothing to offer. I've tried to see if maybe, just maybe there was something there if I could get through to you, but no. You simply aren't here to actually debate or discuss, just to "break balls", and there is absolutely no merit in that.

If you can hang in there with me, then maybe you can stand up against whats coming for all of us. Whatever it is, it ain't gonna be pretty.

;

fj1200
06-18-2011, 11:23 AM
I'm ... proving...

:laugh2:

TheShadowKNows
06-18-2011, 09:05 PM
[QUOTE=TheShadowKNows;474804]

;

You have to be in the Guiness Book of Records for taking the most time to say nothing. There are so many "holes" within your argument that it's a full time job in itself, just to figure out where to start critiquing. But then again that's probably your strategy, to confuse the issue of your ignorance on just about everything. Knowing on some level that that is the only "weapon" that you have to wield.
Since I'm due in a Latin America Country shortly to quell another uprising, I'll settle for just one, the biggest one, in a long line of stupid mistakes. That being that I NEVER said definitively that I "TYPOED" the word Itinerant. What I said was that I MAY have ( trying to get your sorry ass off the hook ), as I did NOT remember EXACTLY what was entailed in the process of hurriedly fielding attacks from you and the Gas House gang. Besides even as dumb as you are, you must know that "editing" has a very small window ( and the last time I looked I was NOT Mandrake ).
That'll teach me to exercise my compassion with a malcontent! In trying to give you an "out", you "played" Scorpion to my Duck. Realistically even for a person who has made a career out of looking pathetic, one can only conclude that it has become your "Comfort Zone".
The remainder of your "mistakes" are so typical, consistently aiming so far off the mark, that I can't decide whether to send you a care package, or nominate you for a Nobel Prize as the template of the year for violating the "Law of Natural Selection", and living past puberty........almost.
PS: Does your nurse know that you are off the grounds?
HAVE A NICE DAY

DragonStryk72
06-19-2011, 03:33 PM
[QUOTE=DragonStryk72;474806]

You have to be in the Guiness Book of Records for taking the most time to say nothing. Says the guy who STILL has not posted an actual contention on the OP, despite mine being on here as a direct point to you.

There are so many "holes" within your argument that it's a full time job in itself, just to figure out where to start critiquing. But then again that's probably your strategy, to confuse the issue of your ignorance on just about everything. Knowing on some level that that is the only "weapon" that you have to wield.

As opposed to what- The guy who cowers away from all other points, regardless of validity, to focus on just one, and botches even that argument? Nah, thanks, I'll let that be you.

Oh, and thank you for admitting that there aren't any holes in my argument. Yeah, that's what the quotations around a single word is meant to signify, unless you're quoting your own non-existent use of the word holes.

Since I'm due in a Latin America Country shortly to quell another uprising, I'll settle for just one, the biggest one, in a long line of stupid mistakes. That being that I NEVER said definitively that I "TYPOED" the word Itinerant. What I said was that I MAY haveRight, which is exactly what I said you stated. And if you admit you MAY HAVE TYPOED, that means that what I said is not, to quote your own term, "a blatant lie" ( trying to get your sorry ass off the hook What hook? You haven't scored a single point in this entire sad run, and there is no one on here but you who thinks that you have.), as I did NOT remember EXACTLY what was entailed in the process of hurriedly fielding attacks from you and the Gas House gang.

Aw, I'm sorry poor baby. Is four of five people disagreeing with you at once too much for you to handle with a near-infinite time to craft a response?

Besides even as dumb as you are, you must know that "editing" has a very small window ( and the last time I looked I was NOT Mandrake ).
That'll teach me to exercise my compassion with a malcontent! In trying to give you an "out", you "played" Scorpion to my Duck.

By admitting I was incorrect and apologizing?

Realistically even for a person who has made a career out of looking pathetic, one can only conclude that it has become your "Comfort Zone".

Says the man who came on a debate site with no clear intent to truly debate anything.

The remainder of your "mistakes" are so typical, consistently aiming so far off the mark, that I can't decide whether to send you a care package, or nominate you for a Nobel Prize as the template of the year for violating the "Law of Natural Selection", and living past puberty........almost.

Name them, point them all out, or just admit your're not mentally capable of it. Go point-by-point, and if you can prove yourself right, then I'll will tap out and admit I was completely wrong about you.

Get new quips, it's the same sad-ass round-up each time.

TheShadowKNows
06-19-2011, 04:40 PM
[QUOTE=TheShadowKNows;475047]

Get new quips, it's the same sad-ass round-up each time.

I could have "dittoed" my last reply, #66, and answered the same worn rhetoric that you have been using since you "decided to step out of your league".
I know it's embarrassing to look so foolish in front of your friends in not being effective in mounting against me. But ranting, and raving, and inventing the delusional reality of it, while consistently repeating yourself with little more than a "tweak" here and there.
Has for the most part becoming quite boring, not to mention what the rest of your "dream team" must think of you when away from the forum. While at least they have enough pride not to take a Public Beating, cowards though they may be. I'm sure that your Stock has been in free fall, although the cowards/ass wipes will never admit to it.
Your academic expertise may be commendable among your peers, while bordering on a superficial level, but to "hang your hat" soley on that overstated attribute is only more definitive proof of your total lack of expertise in other areas, including substance, creativity, depth, and maturity. In other words we'll go back to a statement that I made earlier; "You are incapable of understanding what you are incapable of understanding".
Just one more point that you no doubt overlooked. As "IF" you believe that the motly Crue you call friends, have opinions that could even approach moving the needle on my Richter Scale. Then you are in much deeper doo doo then Freud and Jung ever believed could be possible within the parameters of the human psyche. Which collaterally also proves that you're not paying any attention to the discourse, and not because you don't want to, but because you have no choice, since you don't understand a DAMN THING !!!!!!!!
All in all, your pretty much a common run of the mill ASSHOLE :dance:
HAVE A NICE DAY

Gunny
06-20-2011, 11:32 AM
U R right, and I apologize for my part and allowing myself to get trolled.

As for the topic, wouldn't any Tenn. family portrait pretty much qualify as "frightening"?:laugh:
I would guess that would depend on whether or not you have family from there, wouldn't it?

Gunny
06-20-2011, 11:34 AM
Yes, I can.

Quit acting like Shirley, Shirley.

Gunny
06-20-2011, 11:42 AM
Why does every argument by the lefty "I wish I knew it all crowd" deflect to a spelling/grammar class?

You wanna-be intellectuals WISH you knew spelling and grammar. You damned sure don't know what communication is.

How about trying to discuss the topic?

TheShadowKNows
06-20-2011, 03:41 PM
Just like, even though I have never smoked, I want to go into some bars where vets hang out, and smoke.

TCH TCH TCH now, remember your NYMPHOMANIA. You may be able to fool yourself with delusions of purpose, and that is why I'm here to help guide you with "Tough Love". As you must always keep in mind that you have an obsessive sexual problem ( as we discussed before ), and going into bars under the guise of smoking, will no doubt lead you back to your addiction on the road of promiscuity.
HAVE A NICE DAY

fj1200
06-20-2011, 04:16 PM
TCH TCH TCH...

Are "you" ready to go away now? Having "made" your "point" and all, whatever "point" it is that you are "expousing."

NightTrain
06-20-2011, 06:33 PM
Quit acting like Shirley, Shirley.

I did enjoy the 'Airplane!' reference. I think I was the only one that got it.

DragonStryk72
06-20-2011, 07:56 PM
[QUOTE=DragonStryk72;475144]

I could have "dittoed" my last reply, #66, and answered the same worn rhetoric that you have been using since you "decided to step out of your league".
I know it's embarrassing to look so foolish in front of your friends in not being effective in mounting against me. But ranting, and raving, and inventing the delusional reality of it, while consistently repeating yourself with little more than a "tweak" here and there.
Has for the most part becoming quite boring, not to mention what the rest of your "dream team" must think of you when away from the forum. While at least they have enough pride not to take a Public Beating, cowards though they may be. I'm sure that your Stock has been in free fall, although the cowards/ass wipes will never admit to it.
Your academic expertise may be commendable among your peers, while bordering on a superficial level, but to "hang your hat" soley on that overstated attribute is only more definitive proof of your total lack of expertise in other areas, including substance, creativity, depth, and maturity. In other words we'll go back to a statement that I made earlier; "You are incapable of understanding what you are incapable of understanding".
Just one more point that you no doubt overlooked. As "IF" you believe that the motly Crue you call friends, have opinions that could even approach moving the needle on my Richter Scale. Then you are in much deeper doo doo then Freud and Jung ever believed could be possible within the parameters of the human psyche. Which collaterally also proves that you're not paying any attention to the discourse, and not because you don't want to, but because you have no choice, since you don't understand a DAMN THING !!!!!!!!
All in all, your pretty much a common run of the mill ASSHOLE :dance:
HAVE A NICE DAY

I say, again, go over my points, point-by-point. If you don't have the balls, I completely understand.

And to the rest of the forum: Is there anyone who actually thinks I am the one who looks foolish, and not him?

NightTrain
06-20-2011, 08:58 PM
I say, again, go over my points, point-by-point. If you don't have the balls, I completely understand.

And to the rest of the forum: Is there anyone who actually thinks I am the one who looks foolish, and not him?

I haven't understood a fucking thing he's said, so far, without a fair amount of concentration and deciphering involved.

It's been fascinating to watch him begin typing, lose the thought, and halfway through the sentence pick up another thought and run with it.

Some of the ranting paragraphs make me dizzy, though. I don't like glimpses into chaotic minds.

logroller
06-20-2011, 09:03 PM
I thought that the "honeymoon" was over sweet lips, and now you are "referencing" me. Which in a court of law could be in violation of the parameters that you had set forth, and were agreed upon.
It's one thing to "Break a personal agreement", while another to devalue your honor, and still another to violate the Law.
I'm afraid that you are going down a slippery slope of immoral actions, that in conjunction with your nymphomania, will eventually culminate in a life of total insidious debauchery.
My advice at this point, is seek professional help immediately!
HAVE A NICE DAY
PS: Hows my sentence structure?

Skip the grammar--WTF is your point? You gonna save someone from themself-- in the words of Thoreau--
If I knew for a certainty that a man was coming to my house with the conscious design of doing me good, I should run for my life.

Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.

*FLUID*

fj1200
06-20-2011, 10:07 PM
... and not him?

His "boat" done "sailed" long ago down ye old "crazy" "river." But for God's sake fix the quotes man. :eek:

:slap:

Kathianne
06-20-2011, 11:47 PM
[QUOTE=TheShadowKNows;475147]

C'mon, that was rhetorical, correct? I'm just contemplating what to do with this thread? Should I close it? Remove his nonsense posts, but then you answered all of those and I'd have to remove those too? It's a dilemma. :laugh:

fj1200
06-21-2011, 07:50 AM
Remove his nonsense posts, but then you answered all of those and I'd have to remove those too? It's a dilemma. :laugh:

You can't fix stupid by deleting it. :laugh:

Kathianne
06-21-2011, 08:52 AM
You can't fix stupid by deleting it. :laugh:

True dat. However, for those that hadn't read the thread yet, I can add minutes to their lives and save a couple IQ points perhaps. :laugh2:

Gunny
06-21-2011, 10:02 AM

You haven't proven anything more than you're dumber'n hitchpost. Feel free to add the Southern drawl to your ass being pwned.

Gunny
06-21-2011, 10:05 AM
[QUOTE=DragonStryk72;475317]

C'mon, that was rhetorical, correct? I'm just contemplating what to do with this thread? Should I close it? Remove his nonsense posts, but then you answered all of those and I'd have to remove those too? It's a dilemma. :laugh:

Yes. :cool: