PDA

View Full Version : Through the wormhole - Is there Life after Death?

darin
06-10-2011, 09:28 AM
I watched this episode - I loved it. Love the show. I also can't think of a better narrator than Mr. Freeman.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/morgan-freeman-returns-to-tv-asking-is-there-life-after-death-50906/

This Wednesday, producer and host Morgan Freeman explores this very question that has puzzled philosophers and scientists for thousands of years on his breakthrough television series entitled “Through the Wormhole.”

“Is the soul a myth, or one of the fundamental elements of the universe? Where does consciousness come from? And where does it go when we die?”

Returning for a second season on the Science Channel, the show explores the “puzzles that have captivated mankind” since the beginning of time, with enduring topics of life and death. Several of last season’s subjects focused on creation themes like “Is There a Creator” and “How Did We Get Here?”

Leading viewers “on a captivating journey across the universe and into the innerverse of the mind,” Freeman revealed that this season, “10 new mystifying questions ... will change the way you look at the world around you.”

Some of the topics covered this season will include: “Is There an Edge to the Universe?” “Is Time an Illusion?” and “Can We Live Forever?”