PDA

View Full Version : High School Graduation

Nukeman
06-11-2011, 08:18 AM
Well, Trigg and I have been going through some emotional times with our oldest graduating this year. Last night was his ceremony and I have to say it was very nice, not stuffy like some I have been to. Here are a couple of pics from the graduation

Kathianne
06-11-2011, 04:49 PM
Well, Trigg and I have been going through some emotional times with our oldest graduating this year. Last night was his ceremony and I have to say it was very nice, not stuffy like some I have been to. Here are a couple of pics from the graduation

Congratulations to the son and his parents! Good looking boys you have there and Trigg too!

darin
06-11-2011, 06:50 PM
love it! Congrats :)

SassyLady
06-12-2011, 12:45 AM
You done good!!! Congrats to both of you, and your son for achieving this milestone.

Nukeman
06-12-2011, 10:19 AM
Thanks guys!!! It has been pretty crazy here, now we are finishing up the plans for his graduation party this Saturday. The very next week he has to attend a Student Orientation and Regestration at college. Very.. Very.. busy time.

I love the pic of him and his mom!! :cool: The pic of him with his youngest brother just screams "he's my big brother and I love him"...

Kathianne
06-12-2011, 11:27 AM
Thanks guys!!! It has been pretty crazy here, now we are finishing up the plans for his graduation party this Saturday. The very next week he has to attend a Student Orientation and Regestration at college. Very.. Very.. busy time.

I love the pic of him and his mom!! :cool: The pic of him with his youngest brother just screams "he's my big brother and I love him"...

Watch for Bed, Bath, & Beyond sales flyer's! They have the best stuff for college dorms!

Abbey Marie
06-15-2011, 05:22 PM
Exciting times! :clap: