PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Rage Over Netanyahu Meeting - What the F*** was Thata?

red states rule
06-13-2011, 03:32 AM
Looks like Obama lost his cool when a real world leader stood up to him. Will Obama lose his cool when dealing with Ahmadinejad and his quest for nukes?

Received this information late yesterday. Thought you might wish to know.

Shortly after the photo-op meeting and “working lunch” with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the one that saw President Obama openly chastised by the Prime Minister for Obama’s earlier public comments regarding wanting to see Israel return to its 1967 borders, the president verbally “went off” on Richard Daley in the private study area that adjoins the Oval Office. President Obama’s verbal attack was clearly heard by numerous staff up and down the West Wing hallways.

The essence of the president’s rage and embarrassment can best be summed up with him yelling out very loudly, “What the f-ck was that!?” That phrase was apparently repeated a number of times in the span of about five minutes, a time period in which Obama’s voice became “louder and louder” and culminating in Obama exclaiming, “Never again! Do you understand me? Never again!” Any response by Bill Daley back to the president, if given, was not overheard.

Daley was soon after seen walking slowly down the hallway back toward his own office. He appeared “unconcerned” and was walking alone. His mood was apparently good enough that he took the time to speak briefly with some junior staffers before continuing down the hall. There was no sign of the president, though Valerie Jarrett did make an appearance on her way into the Oval Office. This was viewed as somewhat of a rare thing as Jarrett has apparently not been seen much on the lower levels of the West Wing for the last month or so. Neither she nor the president was seen for some time after that. The president did not emerge until it was time to make another brief speech at a nearby location later that afternoon. I did not receive information on whether or not Daley accompanied the president on that short trip, but the president’s mood was described as “much improved” when he returned.

Read more: http://newsflavor.com/politics/us-politics/white-house-insider-obamas-rage-over-netanyahu-meeting-what-the-f-ck-was-that/#ixzz1P8vUm1wE

hortysir
06-13-2011, 10:14 AM
psst.....
The same Bill Daley that was COB of Boeing.
I thought we were "changing" from corporate interests......

red states rule
06-13-2011, 05:07 PM
It is fun to watch Obama's ego deflated for all the world to watch

I only wish he would have lost his temper as that press conference to show the Obama drones he is NOT the "cool" President they thought they were voting for

Gunny
06-13-2011, 08:54 PM
Looks like Obama lost his cool when a real world leader stood up to him. Will Obama lose his cool when dealing with Ahmadinejad and his quest for nukes?

As with most Obama issues, this ones a joke. We're at war with some label or another in Iraq and Afghanistan. Oh yeah ... terrorists.

Yet he turns around and sympathizes with so-called Palestinians who are actually just Arab terrorists supported by Hamas and Hezbollah.

And the Jews community for the most part will STILL vote for him.:wtf:

red states rule
06-14-2011, 02:41 AM
As with most Obama issues, this ones a joke. We're at war with some label or another in Iraq and Afghanistan. Oh yeah ... terrorists.

Yet he turns around and sympathizes with so-called Palestinians who are actually just Arab terrorists supported by Hamas and Hezbollah.

And the Jews community for the most part will STILL vote for him.:wtf:

and the liberal media is ignoring this story

I guess they are too busy reading Sarah Palin's emails to bother with this

Gunny
06-14-2011, 09:09 PM
and the liberal media is ignoring this story

I guess they are too busy reading Sarah Palin's emails to bother with this

The left's ignoring this thread, that's for sure.:laugh2:

Gaffer
06-14-2011, 09:37 PM
I can't remember where I saw it now, but O'Rielly did a body language segment on both men and it says a lot. To say they dislike each other is an understatement.

red states rule
06-15-2011, 03:38 AM
The left's ignoring this thread, that's for sure.:laugh2:

I guess Virgil and Gabby are trying to figure out a way to blame Bush for Obama losing his temper before they post anything

Gunny
06-15-2011, 09:54 AM
I guess Virgil and Gabby are trying to figure out a way to blame Bush for Obama losing his temper before they post anything

Or his grandfather ....