PDA

View Full Version : The GOP Debate

KSigMason
06-14-2011, 08:21 PM
If the GOP's debate last night is an indication of anything then we are arriving in a land of Idiocracy. No, no, let's not talk about the economy or terrorism or something pertinent, but lets ask about Elvis or Johnny Cash, American Idol or Dancing with the Stars, Leno or Conan, spicy or mild wings, and deep dish or thin crust pizza?

What pisses me off as well is none of the candidates got upset at the moronic questions asked by this CNN troll. They should have stopped such idiotic talk and requested the moderator stick to the issues. Such degradation should be appalled. APPALLED!

If this is what the GOP is putting out they deserve to lose and allow Obama another term. This is exactly why I left the Republican party and haven't looked back.

Gaffer
06-14-2011, 08:33 PM
The blame lies entirely with cnn who was trying to make it into a circus. They will try to undermine it in any way they can. Give the liberals something to snicker about.

LuLu
06-14-2011, 08:43 PM
Yep, blames the liberals. Lol

fj1200
06-14-2011, 09:17 PM
Yep, blames the liberals. Lol

They ran the debate.

If this is what the GOP is putting out they deserve to lose and allow Obama another term. This is exactly why I left the Republican party and haven't looked back.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that's not the reason. :rolleyes:

KSigMason
06-14-2011, 09:22 PM
The degradation is the reason I left and this further shows I was right to leave.

SassyLady
06-15-2011, 12:59 AM
So, what you did is worse than what they did. At least they stayed and tried to make the best of it. You just ran away. Who should be ashamed here?

KSigMason
06-15-2011, 04:10 AM
So, what you did is worse than what they did. At least they stayed and tried to make the best of it. You just ran away. Who should be ashamed here?
So I should have stayed with a party that did not practice what it preached nor did it represent the values I have come to love. Republican and Democrats are just two sides of the same coin.

Gaffer
06-15-2011, 07:55 AM
so i should have stayed with a party that did not practice what it preached nor did it represent the values i have come to love. Republican and democrats are just two sides of the same coin.

tea

Thunderknuckles
06-15-2011, 01:40 PM
John King and guests asked all the important questions. They only did the stupid "this or that" question when they were about to break. Aside from that and King's constant grunting, the debate was par for the course so I'm not sure what KSM is mad about.

fj1200
06-15-2011, 10:55 PM
The degradation is the reason I left and this further shows I was right to leave.

Well thank you for regaling us with this story of undefined degradation that you perceive.

And you expect any early season debate of (insert party) to not have fluff?

SassyLady
06-16-2011, 01:44 AM
So I should have stayed with a party that did not practice what it preached nor did it represent the values I have come to love. Republican and Democrats are just two sides of the same coin.

No, you should have stayed because you love it and worked to change it because you love it. People need to speak up when things don't live up to their expectations...instead of running/walking away and then bad mouthing what they walked away from.

If you don't have the guts to stay and help make changes, then don't bitch about the results.