PDA

View Full Version : Obama Blames ATMs for High Unemployment

red states rule
06-15-2011, 03:03 AM
Oh brother is this guy desperate to save his sorry ass.

This what the left calls leadership?

President Obama explained to NBC News that the reason companies aren't hiring is not because of his policies, it's because the economy is so automated. ... "There are some structural issues with our economy where a lot of businesses have learned to become much more efficient with a lot fewer workers. You see it when you go to a bank and you use an ATM, you don't go to a bank teller, or you go to the airport and you're using a kiosk instead of checking in at the gate."

http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2011/06/14/obama-blames-atms-high-unemployment

Kathianne
06-15-2011, 03:10 AM
Oh brother is this guy desperate to save his sorry ass.

This what the left calls leadership?

The tellers that used to be 8-10 at perhaps a buck above minimum wage, are gone now. 2 have taken their place. Today it took me nearly 8 minutes to deposit and receive cash back. 20 years ago, would have taken less than 3 minutes. Great use of ATM's now Chase has you coming and going.

red states rule
06-15-2011, 03:14 AM
The tellers that used to be 8-10 at perhaps a buck above minimum wage, are gone now. 2 have taken their place. Today it took me nearly 8 minutes to deposit and receive cash back. 20 years ago, would have taken less than 3 minutes. Great use of ATM's now Chase has you coming and going.

Since Obama and his supporters always blame Pres Bush for everything that goes worng; does this mean Pres Bush invented the ATM machine?

and yet this past Sunday DNC Chair Schultz said Obama had turned the economy around

CSM
06-15-2011, 06:11 AM
Since Obama and his supporters always blame Pres Bush for everything that goes worng; does this mean Pres Bush invented the ATM machine?

and yet this past Sunday DNC Chair Schultz said Obama had turned the economy around

Well, a lot of this automation could not happen unless there is an internet; therefore, I blame Al Gore!

red states rule
06-15-2011, 04:43 PM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/110615%20shovelredy%20RGB20110615064952.jpg

red states rule
06-16-2011, 03:54 AM
So far the lioberal media have ignored these gaffe

I guess if Sarah Palin did not say it, it is not worth reporting