PDA

View Full Version : The extreme nutcase world of Michele Bachmann

gabosaurus
06-15-2011, 01:41 PM
Interesting...

http://beta.news.yahoo.com/michele-bachmanns-unrivaled-extremism-040316943.html

Abbey Marie
06-15-2011, 03:08 PM
Ah. Is Michele going to be the next innocent victim of the left?

Trigg
06-15-2011, 03:11 PM
Hit piece if I ever saw one.

red states rule
06-15-2011, 03:21 PM
Interesting...

http://beta.news.yahoo.com/michele-bachmanns-unrivaled-extremism-040316943.html

Yea Gabby what a nutcase

Ms Bauchman wants the government o libe within its means. She belives the government should not spend more then it takes in. She believes elected officials should strictly abide by the US Constitution. She believes in the smaller the size of the Federal government the better. She belives the unborn are entitle to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

These are just a few examples of what her a nutcase to people like you and are worried abour given the mounting failures of Obama

I guess as we get closer to the 2012 election I will send you a scratching post to keep by your computer so you will be somewhat happier when you post here

revelarts
06-15-2011, 04:03 PM
"Extreme Nutcase"
Anyone who believes in God and reads the Bible, is put in that category by many on the left.

but the country has gone so far left socially that a person like her will find it rough to get support from the people who's only idea of reality comes from public school, TV and movies.

The only Problem I have with what i've read so far are the Confederacy bits. And even that will depends on the FULL context.

It's funny how the article views the theocracy bit.
seems just the use of the word next to the U.S. is horrific.

At Coburn, Bachmann studied with John Eidsmoe, who she recently described as "one of the professors who had a great influence on me." Bachmann served as his research assistant on the 1987 book Christianity and the Constitution, which argued that the United States was founded as a Christian theocracy, and that it should become one again. "The church and the state have separate spheres of authority, but both derive authority from God," Eidsmoe wrote. "In that sense America, like [Old Testament] Israel, is a theocracy."

I don't see where the quote proves that they believe the country should "BECOME ONE AGAIN". it seem from that line they think it IS one now. In that All Authority comes from God.
If you don't believe in God then I guess you can believe that the "SEPARATE SPHERES OF AUTHORITY" of state and church comes from nothing.
either way seems pretty clear that the writer thinks there is some form of separation. isn't that what the left wants?
what's the problem?
Why make up things, can't you find some real dirt on her?

But the partisan hackery just goes on and on

left right blah blah
whatever

red states rule
06-15-2011, 04:05 PM
A women who raised 5 of her own children and was a foster parent to 23 others (I think that is the number) is a nutcase to the left that claims to care so muich about the children

Gaffer
06-15-2011, 04:13 PM
I like her and she's on top of my maybe one to vote for list along with Cain. Time for Palin to make a speech and distract the media again.

red states rule
06-15-2011, 04:17 PM
I like her and she's on top of my maybe one to vote for list along with Cain. Time for Palin to make a speech and distract the media again.

Sgt Schultz is now playing attack dog. These libs are scared and are very worried about the possible bloodbath the Dems will face in 2012

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/102754" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gaffer
06-15-2011, 04:19 PM
They should be scared they are going to have their asses handed to them in 2012 unless chairman o suspends voting.

red states rule
06-15-2011, 04:21 PM
They should be scared they are going to have their asses handed to them in 2012 unless chairman o suspends voting.

You know something is up when Chris Matthews gets another thrill up his leg and it is due to Ms Bachman

What is Chris Matthews up to? The MSNBC anchor, who once trashed Michele Bachmann as a "zombie" and a "nutcase," on Tuesday praised the Congresswoman as "poised, informed and serious." Touting Bachmann's performance in Monday's Republican presidential debate, he gushed that the Representative did "great."

The Hardball host, who once battled with Bachmann and wondered if she was "hypnotized," hyped that the debate saw "the emergence of a star." He added, "[Bachmann] was, of course, created here. She came off as...poised, informed and serious. Could she be the candidate that Sarah Palin was supposed to be?"

In an amusing moment, Matthews prefaced a question to Jennifer Donahue of the Huffington Post by proclaiming, "I'm not an active Republican." Regular viewers of MSNBC probably already know that

Read more: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2011/06/14/chris-matthews-new-thrill-hardball-hosts-flips-and-praises-serious-i#ixzz1PNkD4ltz

Gaffer
06-15-2011, 04:30 PM
You know something is up when Chris Matthews gets another thrill up his leg and it is due to Ms Bachman

He's up to something.

red states rule
06-15-2011, 04:32 PM
He's up to something.

and we have this from another MSNBC host who had to take a shot at Ms Palin at the same time

They are worried Gaffer - very worried

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/102740" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gaffer
06-15-2011, 04:46 PM
They love comparing her with Palin. I think both women are about equal and superior to any liberals out there.

06-15-2011, 04:50 PM
Isnt it funny how anyone who disagrees with gabby is an extreme nutcase?

Just saying:)

red states rule
06-15-2011, 04:51 PM
They love comparing her with Palin. I think both women are about equal and superior to any liberals out there.

As I told a liberal buddy of mine, libs have been saying for the last 30 years women need to break thru that glass ceiling

As long as it is liberal women

Libs want conservative women to stay on the ground floor and sweep up the glass

SassyLady
06-16-2011, 12:36 AM
Isnt it funny how anyone who disagrees with gabby is an extreme nutcase?

Just saying:)

I wonder if Gabby thinks I'm an extreme nutcase, and if so, why?

Kathianne
06-16-2011, 12:42 AM
He's up to something.

In view of the recent Weiner issues, this kind of creeped me out. ;)

red states rule
06-16-2011, 03:20 AM
I wonder if Gabby thinks I'm an extreme nutcase, and if so, why?

Because like Obama, you are not willing to kick the can down the road and let someone else deal with the problems facing the country