PDA

View Full Version : Union Thugs Turn On One Of Their Own

red states rule
06-15-2011, 05:16 PM
I guess this women expected a FAIR election but when she started asking questions the union thugs tossed her out

An SEIU member says she was physically forced out of a room after she questioned union leaders about how they were counting ballots, and she recorded the confrontation on her cell phone.

Mariam Nojiam, a state worker for the Department of Motor Vehicles, began recording video as she walked into an SEIU election office while officials were giving instructions on counting procedure.

After one of the officials giving instructions asked if there were any questions, Mariam said she spoke up and began asking about large envelopes she says didn’t have any postmarks on them.

“Some people sent them in today, some people sent them in yesterday and the day before in priority mail, and there’s no postmark on them,” the official responded.

The ballot instructions clearly state that ballots must be received at the election office through the U.S. Postal Service, but when Mariam tried to insist that the envelopes without postmarks shouldn’t be allowed, the official cut her off.

“You need to take that up with your committee, not me,” he said. “I know what the procedures are.”

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2011/06/15/video-shows-confrontation-over-seiu-ballots/

Gaffer
06-15-2011, 06:22 PM
In other words the whole election was crooked. They were caught in the act and acted quickly to remove her and cover up all the illegal actions. Just union elites getting and keeping power. Union leaders make big bucks.

red states rule
06-16-2011, 03:00 AM
In other words the whole election was crooked. They were caught in the act and acted quickly to remove her and cover up all the illegal actions. Just union elites getting and keeping power. Union leaders make big bucks.

This is a preview of what union thugs will try to do for Obama in 2012