PDA

View Full Version : How's that Obama economy again?

jimnyc
06-16-2011, 09:49 AM
Didn't "someone" state here that it was getting better? I know, I know, it's all Obama if you can point to something getting better, but this will be Bush's fault!! LOL

The Obama Economy: Worst Since the Depression

According to figures from the Obama administration’s own Bureau of Economic Analysis, for the nine economic quarters that Obama has been in office (including the first quarter of 2009, during which President Bush held office for 19 of the 90 days), real annual growth in GDP has been just 1.5 percent. That’s less than half the annual GDP growth during the 1940s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, or 90s. Even more striking is that the rate of growth under Obama has been only slightly higher than during the 1930s — which, of course, was the decade of the Great Depression. In the 1930s, real annual GDP growth was 1.3 percent — just 0.2 percent less than under Obama.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-economy-worst-depression_574179.html

Gunny
06-16-2011, 10:08 AM
Didn't "someone" state here that it was getting better? I know, I know, it's all Obama if you can point to something getting better, but this will be Bush's fault!! LOL

I know I haven't worked in over a year. Since he took office, I have not received a cost of living allowance raise on my retirement.

But he DID jack me for $35 more dollars of that retirement in taxes this year.

I feel sorry for those in my boat that don't even have a retirement check coming in. I'd take one of those mythical, "shovel-ready" jobs right now. If only I could find one.:laugh:

maineman
06-16-2011, 11:40 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?31453-NY-Times-Asks-Readers-To-Help-Dig-Up-Dirt-On-Sarah-Palin&p=474315#post474315

interesting data on the numbers of working Americans and how that number has varied, from the last year of the Bush administration right through to last month.

jimnyc
06-16-2011, 12:17 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?31453-NY-Times-Asks-Readers-To-Help-Dig-Up-Dirt-On-Sarah-Palin&p=474315#post474315

interesting data on the numbers of working Americans and how that number has varied, from the last year of the Bush administration right through to last month.

Interesting that if you took the time to read that the link in mine speaks of the entire GDP while yours is simply about employment numbers. And Obama and the GDP is a recipe for disaster, the worst since the great depression.

gabosaurus
06-16-2011, 12:21 PM
Like the supporters of the previous administration said, if you don't love America....

http://i53.tinypic.com/14vnpja.jpg

jimnyc
06-16-2011, 12:23 PM
Like the supporters of the previous administration said, if you don't love America....

Since I started this thread, can you show where I ever stated that? For that fact, can you show where ANYONE on this board stated that?

Or is this just another time where a liberal is embarrassed to have supported the Chimpy in Chief and is too fucking dense to stick to the topic and actually address the issue? I think I know the answer already.

maineman
06-16-2011, 12:48 PM

oh...and if you are insinuating that the "someone" might be me, I would hope that you, unlike "someone else" we both know, could come up with a post from me that said that.

and again, the economy is in the tank all over the globe... blaming that on Obama is kinda silly, imo.

jimnyc
06-16-2011, 12:56 PM
oh...and if you are insinuating that the "someone" might be me, I would hope that you, unlike "someone else" we both know, could come up with a post from me that said that.

and again, the economy is in the tank all over the globe... blaming that on Obama is kinda silly, imo.

A minute ago you defended the economy by pointing out job numbers. When I show that I was speaking of GDP, suddenly it's not about Obama but the entire world.

Sorry, BUT OBAMA OWNS the worst GDP as an American president since the great depression - NOTHING changes that. You LOOK for excuses and YOUR ILK likes to continually blame GWB, but he OWNS this dismal, shit record.

jimnyc
06-16-2011, 01:00 PM

Btw - I'll remember this quote for the next time you blowhards try to blame anything about the economy on GWB. Surely nothing done during his administration can be blamed on him. It would be silly to do that since the economy is in the tank all over the globe.

Gaffer
06-16-2011, 01:09 PM
A minute ago you defended the economy by pointing out job numbers. When I show that I was speaking of GDP, suddenly it's not about Obama but the entire world.

Sorry, BUT OBAMA OWNS the worst GDP as an American president since the great depression - NOTHING changes that. You LOOK for excuses and YOUR ILK likes to continually blame GWB, but he OWNS this dismal, shit record.

I have every confidence that the GDP will sink to record levels that surpass even the depression of the 30's. And I believe that is his goal.

Gunny
06-16-2011, 01:11 PM

I worked in the government long enough to know that numbers are presented as the presenter wishes them to be seen.

I don't need to look at a thread. All I have to do is look outside.

Gunny
06-16-2011, 01:18 PM
Interesting that if you took the time to read that the link in mine speaks of the entire GDP while yours is simply about employment numbers. And Obama and the GDP is a recipe for disaster, the worst since the great depression.

Clinton "balanced the budget" by the same means. Cherry-picking numbers and presenting them in a skewed manner.

I know gas is up; therefore, the price of commodities is due to increased fuel costs. Yet, I get slammed for $35. extra in taxes with no pay increase in 3 years.

I work in construction and watched layoff after layoff because it's not there.

Gunny
06-16-2011, 01:19 PM

http://i53.tinypic.com/14vnpja.jpg

Perhaps the supporters of the current fascist regime should heed your words. Those of us that are cool with the Constitution think we have a RIGHT to stay.

But I DO take note of your well-reasoned, followed by actual facts post.

And when you leave, please take that pet monkey you posted a pic of with you, huh?

red states rule
06-16-2011, 05:15 PM

Virgil, I know you can't help being an asshole - that is just what you are. But there are several facts you can't lie about.

1) Since the Obama stimulus passed there are 2 million fewer jobs in the US

2) Since Obama took office the price of gas has DOUBLED

3) Since Obama took office, the housing crash is now worse then the Great Depression

4) Since Obama took office the number of people on food stamps is now at an all time high

5) Since Obama took office the national debt has gone up by nearly FOUR TRILLION DOLLARS

6) A majority of people say the US economy is headed for nother Depression

Ok Virgil Bozman III, go ahead and spin, duck, dodge, or ignore these facts

LuvRPgrl
06-16-2011, 05:42 PM

Yea, your table convienently leaves out 2005,2006 and 2007

red states rule
06-16-2011, 05:46 PM

There you go again - nitpicking over mere details!!!

Libs like Virgil screamed how under Bush we were heading for another Great Depression when unemployment was 5%

and now we are on the road to recovery when unemployment is at 9.1%

I also see libs are silent over a fact about last months jobs report. The economy gained about 53,000 jobs and McDonalds was responsible for about 30,000 of those jobs

Remember how libs dismissed those "burger flipper" jobs during the Bush years

Do you think Michelle Obama will stop bashing McDonalds now?

LuvRPgrl
06-16-2011, 05:47 PM

Totally owned

red states rule
06-16-2011, 05:48 PM
Totally owned

DNC Chair Debbie Schultz says Dems own the economy - and it is recovering

Well she is half right

maineman
06-16-2011, 06:08 PM
I know you can't help being an asshole - that is just what you are. But there are several facts you can't lie about.

1) Since the Obama stimulus passed there are 2 million fewer jobs in the US

2) Since Obama took office the price of gas has DOUBLED

3) Since Obama took office, the housing crash is now worse then the Great Depression

4) Since Obama took office the number of people on food stamps is now at an all time high

5) Since Obama took office the national debt has gone up by nearly FOUR TRILLION DOLLARS

6) A majority of people say the US economy is headed for nother Depression

Ok go ahead and spin, duck, dodge, or ignore these facts

herbie... did you READ the BLS data? We were hemorrhaging jobs the last year of Dubya... and from the moment Obama came into office, the flow began to stanch. Now... eleven of the last sixteen months we have GAINED jobs, not lost them.

maineman
06-16-2011, 06:11 PM

I left out all of The Hoover administration too.... Clinton was not covered... I started from the beginning of the recession... if you would like to see those other years, they are indeed available on the link that I provided. Do you know how to open links?

red states rule
06-16-2011, 06:12 PM
herbie... did you READ the BLS data? We were hemorrhaging jobs the last year of Dubya... and from the moment Obama came into office, the flow began to stanch. Now... eleven of the last sixteen months we have GAINED jobs, not lost them.

Sorry Virgil you can try to dent the truth - it is part of your soul - but here are the facts to back up my post

(CNSNews.com) – Twenty-eight months after Congress passed President Obama’s signature economic stimulus law, and nearly one year after he declared the summer of 2010 to be “Recovery Summer,” 1.9 million fewer people are employed.

In February 2009, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported that 141.7 million people were employed. By the end of May 2011 – the last month for which data are available – that number had fallen to 139.8 million, a difference of 1.9 million.

While the number of people with jobs has increased slightly from its low point during the recession – 137.9 million in December 2009 – those 1.9 million jobs have been lost despite $800 billion in stimulus spending.

This does not mean that the economy is not creating jobs, but rather that it is not creating jobs fast enough to keep up with a combination of layoffs and people entering the job market for the first time.

In a Washington Post op-ed, former White House chief economist Larry Summers noted that the percentage of the population that has a job has not improved, even though the economy is technically in recovery.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/after-28-months-stimulus-spending-19-mil

Now that I have proven you wrong on that point any comment on the other facts about the Obama economy?

maineman
06-16-2011, 06:13 PM
Sorry Virgil you can try to dent the truth - it is part of your soul - but here are the facts to back up my post

Now that I have proven you wrong on that point any comment on the other facts about the Obama economy?

so BLS is LYING?

red states rule
06-16-2011, 06:15 PM
so BLS is LYING?

I posted the proof Obama has lost 2 milion jobs Virgil you can continue to ignore it

It is all you can do

maineman
06-16-2011, 06:18 PM
I posted the proof Obama has lost 2 milion jobs Virgil you can continue to ignore it

It is all you can do

and you continue to ignore the detailed data that shows how the job loss slowed and then turned around during Obama's administration. I posted every month from January 08 until May 11... and you cannot explain it.

red states rule
06-16-2011, 06:21 PM
and you continue to ignore the detailed data that shows how the job loss slowed and then turned around during Obama's administration. I posted every month from January 08 until May 11... and you cannot explain it.

I already have Virgil

You will mcontinue to lie about the "recovery" and accept whatever you are spoon fed

The numbers show the loss and why we are at 9.1% unemployment

Of course Obama said the crappy job picture is because of ATM machines - and I bet you agree with him

and I see you are ignoring the other facts I posted about the Obama economy

maineman
06-16-2011, 06:24 PM
I already have Virgil

You will mcontinue to lie about the "recovery" and accept whatever you are spoon fed

The numbers show the loss and why we are at 9.1% unemployment

Of course Obama said the crappy job picture is because of ATM machines - and I bet you agree with him

and I see you are ignoring the other facts I posted about the Obama economy

you have not explained anything contained in the three plus years of BLS data that I gave you.

I won't hold my breath.

keep tap dancing, herbie sanford. keep tap dancing.

jimnyc
06-16-2011, 06:26 PM
keep tap dancing, herbie sanford.

You look pretty fucking foolish calling someone by a made up name, simply because they call you Virgil Bozeman III :laugh2:

red states rule
06-16-2011, 06:27 PM
you have not explained anything contained in the three plus years of BLS data that I gave you.

I won't hold my breath.

keep tap dancing, herbie sanford. keep tap dancing.

Yea, Obama has NOT lost 2 millon jobs since taking office but the uneployment rate has gone from 7.2% to 9,1%. Just a coincidence

Got it Virgil

jimnyc
06-16-2011, 06:27 PM

And you've yet to explain how McChimpy has the lowest GDP as a sitting president since the 30's, other than to blame it on others. WEAK!

red states rule
06-16-2011, 06:31 PM
And you've yet to explain how McChimpy has the lowest GDP as a sitting president since the 30's, other than to blame it on others. WEAK!

Virgil is a one trick pony on this thread Jim

What can he say except we are in the Summer of Recovery III :laugh2:

maineman
06-16-2011, 06:33 PM

just as weak as I think RSR is for ignoring the BLS data that shows that Obama has created jobs for eleven of the last sixteen months. :lol:

red states rule
06-16-2011, 06:35 PM
just as weak as I think RSR is for ignoring the BLS data that shows that Obama has created jobs for eleven of the last sixteen months. :lol:

Like I said before Virgil I know you are an asshole but are you really such a liberal hack you won't admit the obvious?

Are you going to tell us the US economy has NOT lost 2 MILLION jobs since the Obama stimulus passed?

Do you think lying about it will no longer make it a fact?

maineman
06-16-2011, 06:37 PM
Like I said before Virgil I know you are an asshole but are you really such a liberal hack you won't admit the obvious?

Are you going to tell us the US economy has NOT lost 2 MILLION jobs since the Obama stimulus passed?

Do you think lying about it will no longer make it a fact?

are you going to deny that the rate of job loss began to slow as soon as Obama took office from the freefall that was 2008.... and that, over the past sixteen months, eleven of them have seen positive job growth?

jimnyc
06-16-2011, 06:38 PM

Ummm, yeah, sure, especially since the GDP takes into account MUCH FUCKING MORE than just jobs, Virgil Bozeman. If McChimpy and these "created jobs" were ANY good at all, he wouldn't have the lowest GDP since the 30's. The economy under Obama is rated F on all fronts and that can't be disputed by any reasonable person - but can be ignored by liberals.

jimnyc
06-16-2011, 06:39 PM
are you going to deny that the rate of job loss began to slow as soon as Obama took office from the freefall that was 2008.... and that, over the past sixteen months, eleven of them have seen positive job growth?

What are the TOTALS over that time? if you have 10 out of 11 months with a growth of 1 - and one month with a loss of 500 - then the other 10 don't mean jack shit.

maineman
06-16-2011, 06:41 PM
What are the TOTALS over that time? if you have 10 out of 11 months with a growth of 1 - and one month with a loss of 500 - then the other 10 don't mean jack shit.

I posted all the numbers. can you add?

jimnyc
06-16-2011, 06:43 PM
I posted all the numbers. can you add?

And I posted numbers that made you look like the fat blowhard you are, and yet you're still spinning. Apparently numbers don't mean jack shit to you.

maineman
06-16-2011, 06:43 PM
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth

look at the excel spreadsheet... look at the graph.

how would YOU interpret it?

red states rule
06-16-2011, 06:44 PM

and as the slush fund money runs out the jobs vanish

again Virgil 2 MILLION jobs lost under Obama and the unemployement rate is 9.1%

When you figure in those not counted and those with part time jobs wanting full time work - the rate is about 20%

red states rule
And I posted numbers that made you look like the fat blowhard you are, and yet you're still spinning. Apparently numbers don't mean jack shit to you.

and I bet he loves those burger flipper jobs now Jim

jimnyc

That the GDP is the lowest since the 30's and that Obama is KILLING our economy and the entire nation is suffering as a result.

red states rule
06-16-2011, 06:45 PM
That the GDP is the lowest since the 30's and that Obama is KILLING our economy and the entire nation is suffering as a result.

and it is all the fault of ATM machines Jim :laugh2:

jimnyc
06-16-2011, 06:46 PM
and it is all the fault of ATM machines Jim :laugh2:

I think Virgil is drinking the formaldehyde, or dipping the Newports in there again. Angel dust is the only thing that would explain that line of thinking.

red states rule
06-16-2011, 06:48 PM
I think Virgil is drinking the formaldehyde, or dipping the Newports in there again. Angel dust is the only thing that would explain that line of thinking.

and just think the life he could be having if he would have gotten enough oxygen at birth

maineman
06-16-2011, 06:51 PM

give it a try, herb.

red states rule
06-17-2011, 03:21 AM
I guess Virgil is doing what the administration is doing. They are wanting us to believe Obama and not our own lyin' eyes

Given Obama's latest excuse ATM's are to blame for the lack of jobs will Obama, the Dems, and Virgil demand that all ATM's be banned?

Also, will they call for stores to eliminate those "self checkout" lanes?

maineman
06-17-2011, 09:42 AM
I guess Virgil is doing what the administration is doing. They are wanting us to believe Obama and not our own lyin' eyes

Given Obama's latest excuse ATM's are to blame for the lack of jobs will Obama, the Dems, and Virgil demand that all ATM's be banned?

Also, will they call for stores to eliminate those "self checkout" lanes?

if you were incapable of understanding how to read spreadsheets and simple graphs, why didn't you just say so?:laugh:

NightTrain
06-17-2011, 09:56 AM
Say hi to Rev Jane for me, Virgil. She seems very nice.

jimnyc
06-17-2011, 10:12 AM
if you were incapable of understanding how to read spreadsheets and simple graphs, why didn't you just say so?:laugh:

And the same goes to you regarding the GDP numbers for Obama. The only difference is that you don't even need to read a spreadsheet or graph, the numbers were given to you. You're also incapable of acknowledging how he sucks regarding our economy. If you find "good news", it's Obama doing a good job (your numbers regarding monthly jobs), but every time we bring up shit news regarding Obama's economy (which is non-stop) you seem to want to blame Bush or the rest of the world. Even Obama himself and other top Dems have stated he owns this economy, but in your (D) (D) eyes he doesn't.

maineman
06-17-2011, 10:28 AM
Say hi to Rev Jane for me, Virgil. She seems very nice.

yuck...you seem like a creepy stalker without a real life... but maybe it's just your schtick.

maineman
06-17-2011, 10:30 AM
And the same goes to you regarding the GDP numbers for Obama. The only difference is that you don't even need to read a spreadsheet or graph, the numbers were given to you. You're also incapable of acknowledging how he sucks regarding our economy. If you find "good news", it's Obama doing a good job (your numbers regarding monthly jobs), but every time we bring up shit news regarding Obama's economy (which is non-stop) you seem to want to blame Bush or the rest of the world. Even Obama himself and other top Dems have stated he owns this economy, but in your (D) (D) eyes he doesn't.

The economy was in free fall when Obama took over. The economy all over the globe is in free fall. I don't see where Obama has made things worse. I understand your GDP data... it shows a sick economy trying to get better. Do YOU understand the message behind the BLS data that I posted? Can you add? Can you understand what the BLS graph on the linked page has to say, and if so, please let me know your interpretation thereof.

jimnyc
06-17-2011, 10:33 AM
The economy was in free fall when Obama took over. The economy all over the globe is in free fall. I don't see where Obama has made things worse. I understand your GDP data... it shows a sick economy trying to get better. Do YOU understand the message behind the BLS data that I posted? Can you add? Can you understand what the BLS graph on the linked page has to say, and if so, please let me know your interpretation thereof.

The horrible job situation has very little to do with the GDP. If Obama himself claims he owns this economy, why can't you? Is it REALLY that hard for you?

jimnyc
06-17-2011, 10:34 AM
The economy was in free fall when Obama took over.

In other words, blame Bush.

The economy all over the globe is in free fall.

Anyone but Obama.

You claim you don't lie, but in my book by being such an ignorant prick like this makes you a liar to yourself and a liar to anyone reading your shit called posts.

maineman
06-17-2011, 10:40 AM
In other words, blame Bush.

Anyone but Obama.

You claim you don't lie, but in my book by being such an ignorant prick like this makes you a liar to yourself and a liar to anyone reading your shit called posts.

still can't quite get around to looking at the BLS graph and telling me your interpretation of it?

I do not happen to believe that Obama's policies have worsened the economic situation... you feel differently. I DO happen to believe that the data from our own government shows that the our economy is now CREATING jobs where, towards the end of Bush's tenure, we were losing 3/4 of a million jobs a month.

jimnyc
06-17-2011, 10:44 AM
still can't quite get around to looking at the BLS graph and telling me your interpretation of it?

I do not happen to believe that Obama's policies have worsened the economic situation... you feel differently. I DO happen to believe that the data from our own government shows that the our economy is now CREATING jobs where, towards the end of Bush's tenure, we were losing 3/4 of a million jobs a month.

I already answered to your graph, you dumb fat fuck. Trouble reading? And you're in complete denial if you don't think Obama's policies have hurt the economy. His approval rating sucks at this point, and if you look at the polls on how Americans feel about his handling of the economy - well, lets just say I am not the only one. Probably the only ones who voted they were happy with the way he handles the economy are blowhards like you who think the almighty (D) can never do wrong.

Have trouble understanding what GDP is, Bozeman? Here, read it and learn, you ignorant fuck: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_domestic_product

I'll wait.

maineman
06-17-2011, 10:55 AM
I already answered to your graph, you dumb fat fuck. Trouble reading? And you're in complete denial if you don't think Obama's policies have hurt the economy. His approval rating sucks at this point, and if you look at the polls on how Americans feel about his handling of the economy - well, lets just say I am not the only one. Probably the only ones who voted they were happy with the way he handles the economy are blowhards like you who think the almighty (D) can never do wrong.

Have trouble understanding what GDP is, Bozeman? Here, read it and learn, you ignorant fuck: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_domestic_product

I'll wait.

chubbie... I was studying GDP at the graduate level before you got your first tattoo.... :laugh2:

regarding who America thinks is responsible for the mess, here's an interesting article from a pro-business source:

http://www.businessinsider.com/people-still-blame-bush-more-than-obama-for-the-economy-2011-6

NightTrain
06-17-2011, 10:59 AM
yuck...you seem like a creepy stalker without a real life... but maybe it's just your schtick.

Creepy stalker? LOL, if you say so, Virgil Bozeman III.

My understanding of a stalker is someone who is obsessed with a person, usually a celebrity, but the reality here is that I decided to look you up in a moment of boredom. Stalker? Sure, humor yourself.

It took 0.24 seconds with Google to find you. If by spending less than a quarter of a second to find you translates as a stalker, then so be it. I imagine I could write your biography already, but no one would read it.

That reminds me, I need to verify your Navy service.

Interesting! There is no Virgil Bozeman on record. Does this mean that the self-proclaimed foul-mouthed liberal preacher that is a veteran is lying? I checked a few other entries and they are there, where are you, Virgil?

I knew it, I really did. You fucking liberal hippie lying scum.

jimnyc
06-17-2011, 12:45 PM
chubbie... I was studying GDP at the graduate level before you got your first tattoo.... :laugh2:

regarding who America thinks is responsible for the mess, here's an interesting article from a pro-business source:

http://www.businessinsider.com/people-still-blame-bush-more-than-obama-for-the-economy-2011-6

This is what I got from within your link:

According to the poll, 62 percent of respondents think the nation is headed in the wrong direction versus 29 percent who think it’s going in the right direction. What’s more, a plurality of 44 percent believes the U.S. economy is in store for another recession. And a whopping 69 percent say that high gas prices have affected them either “a great deal” or “quite a bit.”

Yep, all Bush's fault though, huh Virgil Bozeman III?

jimnyc
06-17-2011, 12:46 PM

So you were a fucking lying idiot before I even turned 18? Now THERE'S a surprise!!

jimnyc
06-17-2011, 12:52 PM
Hasn't fatbody Virgil been clamoring the past few weeks about Real Clear politics and Obama's job approval rating? Ok then, then let's use them to see how Obama is doing and what the country thinks. Of course NOW they'll be no good and it'll all be Bush's fault, or China's, or Weiners...

Must suck to try and defend this and keep coming up with different ways to praise McChimpy!

http://i54.tinypic.com/k4gvwz.jpg

fj1200
06-17-2011, 03:05 PM
herbie... did you READ the BLS data? We were hemorrhaging jobs the last year of Dubya...

So what did he do to cause that?

and from the moment Obama came into office, the flow began to stanch. Now... eleven of the last sixteen months we have GAINED jobs, not lost them.

fj1200
06-17-2011, 03:09 PM
... Obama has created jobs for eleven of the last sixteen months.

How did he do that?

NightTrain
06-17-2011, 03:15 PM

Seconded.

Yeah! How did that happen?

How did he do that?

I'd like to know how that Miracle Man did it, as well.

Today, Virgil! We don't have all day.

fj1200
06-17-2011, 03:17 PM
... it shows a sick economy trying to get better.

It shows an economy struggling under huge new regulatory burdens and a president that wants to raise taxes on those who will actually create jobs. It shows an overrealiance on governmental action as the stimulus for jobs when nothing has shown that to be a solution.

Kathianne
06-17-2011, 03:26 PM
It shows an economy struggling under huge new regulatory burdens and a president that wants to raise taxes on those who will actually create jobs. It shows an overrealiance on governmental action as the stimulus for jobs when nothing has shown that to be a solution.

Indeed. There are numerous complaints about jobs going overseas, yet there are calls for union raises and protections, while so many are unemployed and underemployed. It's disgusting.

red states rule
06-17-2011, 03:54 PM
Creepy stalker? LOL, if you say so, Virgil Bozeman III.

My understanding of a stalker is someone who is obsessed with a person, usually a celebrity, but the reality here is that I decided to look you up in a moment of boredom. Stalker? Sure, humor yourself.

It took 0.24 seconds with Google to find you. If by spending less than a quarter of a second to find you translates as a stalker, then so be it. I imagine I could write your biography already, but no one would read it.

That reminds me, I need to verify your Navy service.

Interesting! There is no Virgil Bozeman on record. Does this mean that the self-proclaimed foul-mouthed liberal preacher that is a veteran is lying? I checked a few other entries and they are there, where are you, Virgil?

I knew it, I really did. You fucking liberal hippie lying scum.

and Virgil had fled this thread when the light of truth is shined on him!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NightTrain again.

red states rule
06-17-2011, 03:55 PM

So a very simple question Virgil. Are you saying that the US economy has NOT lost 2 MILLION JOBS since Obama took office?

Yes or no

I'll wait

red states rule
06-17-2011, 04:03 PM
and I guess in a week or so Obama will come out with another "jobs" bill

Spending money we don't have on more pork projects

red states rule
06-17-2011, 04:32 PM
Hasn't fatbody Virgil been clamoring the past few weeks about Real Clear politics and Obama's job approval rating? Ok then, then let's use them to see how Obama is doing and what the country thinks. Of course NOW they'll be no good and it'll all be Bush's fault, or China's, or Weiners...

Must suck to try and defend this and keep coming up with different ways to praise McChimpy!

http://i54.tinypic.com/k4gvwz.jpg

Obama continues to great in the Daily Track Poll Jim

OK Viorgil go into your mega spin cycle now

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plain/storage/images/media/obama_index_graphics/june_2011/obama_approval_index_june_17_2011/485015-1-eng-US/obama_approval_index_june_17_2011.jpg

NightTrain
06-17-2011, 04:42 PM
Here is the link, straight from the government site, detailing Virgil Bozeman III's service.

You'll note it is zero; person not found.

Very well, let's try Virgil Bozeman II; or Junior; or JR : Not found.

Alrighty then! Surely there's a Virgil Bozeman.

Nope.

Nada.

Zip.

Zilch.

Nein.

I always thought it was weird that a former military man would be such a pacifist pussy and think that democrats were great. Now we know the truth.

Virgil is a liar!

Well, most of us knew that, but knowing in your heart and then having it confirmed is a sweet pitter-patter.

Feel free to look up any combination of : Virgil Bozeman III

http://search.archives.gov/query.html?col=1arch&col=social&qt=%22virgil+bozeman%22&image.x=0&image.y=0&charset=iso-8859-1&qc=1arch+social

Ahhhhhhh life is good. For your convenience I already plugged in his name. I''m all about easy access.

Now to contact Rev Jane and see what she thinks of the "Reverend".

More to follow.

*** I usually don't spend time exposing frauds, but this one got to me for some reason.

Soon I will apprise the good Rev Jane about Virgil's shortcomings in black and white copies. Not only was he impersonating a bona-fide Ordained Minister, he used very naughty language and I think that'll raise an eyebrow or two.

red states rule
06-17-2011, 04:45 PM
Here is the link, straight from the government site, detailing Virgil Bozeman III's service.

You'll note it is zero; person not found.

Very well, let's try Virgil Bozeman II; or Junior; or JR : Not found.

Alrighty then! Surely there's a Virgil Bozeman.

Nope.

Nada.

Zip.

Zilch.

Nein.

I always thought it was weird that a former military man would be such a pacifist pussy and think that democrats were great. Now we know the truth.

Virgil is a liar!

Well, most of us knew that, but knowing in your heart and then having it confirmed is a sweet pitter-patter.

Feel free to look up any combination of : Virgil Bozeman III

http://search.archives.gov/query.html?col=1arch&col=social&qt=%22virgil+bozeman%22&image.x=0&image.y=0&charset=iso-8859-1&qc=1arch+social

Ahhhhhhh life is good. For your convenience I already plugged in his name. I''m all about easy access.

Now to contact Rev Jane and see what she thinks of the "Reverend".

More to follow.

*** I usually don't spend time exposing frauds, but this one got to me for some reason.

I think the good Reverend Jane will be fully warned, but when she receives the missives that her wayward member arrives, she will be apprised of the situation. Not only was he impersonation a bona-fide Ordained Minister, he used very naughty language and I think that'll raise an eyebrow or two.

NT if I have have the chance to meet you in person - dinner is on me

Thank you so much for shtting this bloated blowhard the hell ujp and proving he is a wrold class serial liar

Do you like steak? Ruth Chris have the worlds best steaks

NightTrain
06-17-2011, 05:01 PM
NT if I have have the chance to meet you in person - dinner is on me

Thank you so much for shtting this bloated blowhard the hell ujp and proving he is a wrold class serial liar

Do you like steak? Ruth Chris have the worlds best steaks

Double Musky in Girdwood. It's about 40 miles South of Anchorage, and they have the best steak in the world.

I'll take you fishing, but that dinner is going to cost you $50.

red states rule
06-17-2011, 05:04 PM
Double Musky in Girdwood. It's about 40 miles South of Anchorage, and they have the best steak in the world.

I'll take you fishing, but that dinner is going to cost you $50.

Well if I ever come up that way you are on

$50 to expose the fake perverted preacher is a damn great bargain

Besdies no price is too much for a great steak!!

NightTrain
06-17-2011, 05:09 PM
Well if I ever come up that way you are on

$50 to expose the fake perverted preacher is a damn great bargain

Besdies no price is too much for a great steak!!

I always take the last week of July / first week of August off to take family and friends around the State, the offer is always open!

Oh, and bring Jim with you - he's been kind of a sissy about coming up here and tickets are cheap from NYC. And he owes me a steak dinner, too.

red states rule
06-17-2011, 05:12 PM
I always take the last week of July / first week of August off to take family and friends around the State, the offer is always open!

Oh, and bring Jim with you - he's been kind of a sissy about coming up here and tickets are cheap from NYC. And he owes me a steak dinner, too.

We may owe you a bonus NT. We MAY have seen the last of Virgil thanks to you

He may be so humiliated at being exposed he might never show his face here again

and that would be PRICELESS!!!!!

NightTrain
06-17-2011, 05:23 PM
We may owe you a bonus NT. We MAY have seen the last of Virgil thanks to you

He may be so humiliated at being exposed he might never show his face here again

and that would be PRICELESS!!!!!

LOL, thanks.

He may be trying to phony up a website, but unless it is a .gov site it won't hold water.

As a bonus, you and Jim get to fill up my new Suburban! It'll cost you both 1.5 swipes on the card.

Then we'll go fishing.

red states rule
06-17-2011, 05:24 PM
LOL, thanks.

He may be trying to phony up a website, but unless it is a .gov site it won't hold water.

As a bonus, you and Jim get to fill up my new Suburban! It'll cost you both 1.5 swipes on the card.

Then we'll go fishing.

I can't speak for Jim, but if Virgil leaves hell I will chip in

Fair enough?

Off to get some dinner NT. Thanks for the great work and have a great night buddy

NightTrain
06-17-2011, 07:01 PM
I can't speak for Jim, but if Virgil leaves hell I will chip in

Fair enough?

Off to get some dinner NT. Thanks for the great work and have a great night buddy

Fair enough!

I'm just screwing with you, just buy a ticket up to AK and I'll pick you up. The only expense is your fishing license and that steak dinner, I will cover the rest.

I recommend the Crab Stuffed Halibut there at the Double Musky, it's actually better than the Pepper Steak and could feed a villiage of Ethiopians.

CSM
06-17-2011, 07:03 PM
Not so fast folks. Military records are NOT that easy to get because of the personal information contained therein. In fact, ir the person in question is retired, they have to give permission for someone else to get even see them. There are exceptions but that particular website won't prove anything one way or the other.

SOrry to put a damper on things but thems da facts.

NightTrain
06-17-2011, 07:05 PM
Not so fast folks. Military records are NOT that easy to get because of the personal information contained therein. In fact, ir the person in question is retired, they have to give permission for someone else to get even see them. There are exceptions but that particular website won't prove anything one way or the other.

SOrry to put a damper on things but thems da facts.

They pulled up my dad in 1976 from the Army.

CSM
06-17-2011, 07:12 PM
They pulled up my dad in 1976 from the Army.

Interesting; they showed his records? That is not a good thing at all! Things like social security numbers, home of record, dates of birth etc. all of which can be used for some VERY bad things. They are not supposed to show his records ...

CSM
06-17-2011, 07:51 PM
Here is the straight story on military records:

Access to Military Records by the General Public, including genealogists who are not next-of-kin Limited information from Official Military Personnel Files is releasable to the general public without the consent of the veteran or the next-of-kin. You are considered a member of the general public if you are asking about a veteran who is no relation to you, or a veteran who is a relative but you are not the next-of-kin. Next-of-kin is defined as the unremarried widow or widower, son or daughter, father or mother, brother or sister of the deceased veteran.

The type of information releasable is intended to strike a balance between the public's right to obtain information from Federal records, as outlined in the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), and the veteran's right to privacy as defined by the Privacy Act. Information will not be released if requested for unethical purposes.

The type of information releasable to the general public is dependent upon the veteran's authorization

http://www.archives.gov/st-louis/military-personnel/public/general-public.html

All that being said, it would still require a written request as detailed further down in the instructions

NightTrain
06-17-2011, 08:36 PM
No, CSM... not the particulars. It just shows that he served - no particulars.

red states rule
06-18-2011, 02:28 AM
I guess we all know where Virgil is now :laugh2:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rCFMDLakxaY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CSM
06-18-2011, 09:23 AM
No, CSM... not the particulars. It just shows that he served - no particulars.

Yeah, there are a variety of ways such information can get into the archives but not every serviceman gets info put in there. Just trying to make sure that folks don't jump to conclusions based on what may or may not be facts. I am all for a hanging but I am also for a hanging that is deserved and not contrived.

red states rule
06-18-2011, 09:29 AM
Yeah, there are a variety of ways such information can get into the archives but not every serviceman gets info put in there. Just trying to make sure that folks don't jump to conclusions based on what may or may not be facts. I am all for a hanging but I am also for a hanging that is deserved and not contrived.

CSM, you may be right but I have my doubts. I have met many servicemen/servicewomen and officiers

Evryone of them have several things in common. They are calm, disciplined, composed, and while self confident they are not arrogant

Virgil is more like the spolied brat in a private prep school, He does not show any of the traits the US military instills in its members

Like Obama he has probably gone thru life with everyone around him telling him how intellectually superior he is to others

Your nthoughts CSM?

and while it has been WONDERFUL without his sorry ass here, why have the SOB been AWOL since NT may have blown his cover?

Can't wait for his lame ass excuse if he shows up again

CSM
06-18-2011, 11:06 AM
CSM, you may be right but I have my doubts. I have met many servicemen/servicewomen and officiers

Evryone of them have several things in common. They are calm, disciplined, composed, and while self confident they are not arrogant

Virgil is more like the spolied brat in a private prep school, He does not show any of the traits the US military instills in its members

Like Obama he has probably gone thru life with everyone around him telling him how intellectually superior he is to others

Your nthoughts CSM?

and while it has been WONDERFUL without his sorry ass here, why have the SOB been AWOL since NT may have blown his cover?

Can't wait for his lame ass excuse if he shows up again

My thoughts are (since you ask):

1) While I am not fond of MFMs attitude OR politics, I don't care for personnel attacks on him (or by him, for that matter) so will stay out of that aspect.

2) If somebody is going to PROVE a point, they should have LEGITIMATE proof. I am all for fairplay and justice when it is based on fact. I don't think we should hang folks based on circumstantial evidence.

3) There are all kinds of people in the military; most are as you describe but there are some who are not. The folks in the US military have always been a reflection of the society from whence they came (to some extent).

4) I don't know why MFM is the way he is; I don't care for most of his posts BUT he has a right to post as long as he is member of this board. I would prefer that those who decide to engage in discussions with him (or anyone else) would keep it civil. I understand there is some history with this particular poster which impacts on how we other members treat him. I presumed that he and others that were no longer banned started over with a clean slate. Of course, other posters have the right to treat any other poster as they see fit as long as they don't break the rules.

and finally

5) I like this board and most of the folks who post here (there are a few exceptions). The exceptions I just do not engage, though the temptation to unload several salvos on them is very strong sometimes.

In summation, if the members (including myself)of this board are gunning for somebody let's make sure we have the right ammo.

red states rule
06-18-2011, 11:14 AM
My thoughts are (since you ask):

1) While I am not fond of MFMs attitude OR politics, I don't care for personnel attacks on him (or by him, for that matter) so will stay out of that aspect.

2) If somebody is going to PROVE a point, they should have LEGITIMATE proof. I am all for fairplay and justice when it is based on fact. I don't think we should hang folks based on circumstantial evidence.

3) There are all kinds of people in the military; most are as you describe but there are some who are not. The folks in the US military have always been a reflection of the society from whence they came (to some extent).

4) I don't know why MFM is the way he is; I don't care for most of his posts BUT he has a right to post as long as he is member of this board. I would prefer that those who decide to engage in discussions with him (or anyone else) would keep it civil. I understand there is some history with this particular poster which impacts on how we other members treat him. I presumed that he and others that were no longer banned started over with a clean slate. Of course, other posters have the right to treat any other poster as they see fit as long as they don't break the rules.

and finally

5) I like this board and most of the folks who post here (there are a few exceptions). The exceptions I just do not engage, though the temptation to unload several salvos on them is very strong sometimes.

In summation, if the members (including myself)of this board are gunning for somebody let's make sure we have the right ammo.

Valid points CSM and it wil be intersting to see how it unfolds

As far as the perosnal attacks on Virgil - well he has earned them all. I will not go into the long history of his more "colorful" posts but I am sure you can recall some

My experience of military personal are based on those I have met. And none of them are form the mold of Virgil. But I am sure you are correct on your assessment since you served

Thanks for your input CSM

LuvRPgrl
06-18-2011, 12:27 PM
Valid points CSM and it wil be intersting to see how it unfolds

As far as the perosnal attacks on Virgil - well he has earned them all. I will not go into the long history of his more "colorful" posts but I am sure you can recall some

My experience of military personal are based on those I have met. And none of them are form the mold of Virgil. But I am sure you are correct on your assessment since you served

Thanks for your input CSM

RSR, I'm sure you are right. But the problem is, alot of us don't know his history or read those past posts you talk of, and it APPEARS you and a few others are just bashing him with no solid reason. I KNOW you have a reason, Im just saying, to MANY IT APPEARS u don't.

Maybe repost one of his past diatribes?

Or just lay off a bit, besides, u really shouldn't let him get your shampoo all up in a lather, he just isn't worth it

fj1200
06-18-2011, 12:31 PM
Or we could go back to, say, you know, possibly trying to, Debate Policy? That sticks in my head for some reason.

red states rule
06-18-2011, 12:40 PM
RSR, I'm sure you are right. But the problem is, alot of us don't know his history or read those past posts you talk of, and it APPEARS you and a few others are just bashing him with no solid reason. I KNOW you have a reason, Im just saying, to MANY IT APPEARS u don't.

Or just lay off a bit, besides, u really shouldn't let him get your shampoo all up in a lather, he just isn't worth it

People can check if they want and see the REAL MFM. The posts are under previous names he has used but they are all his

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?19020-Real-Clear-Politics-and-Red-States-Rule

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?22263-PROMISES-PROMISES-Obama-tax-pledge-up-in-smoke

jimnyc
06-18-2011, 01:34 PM

He's not worth searching over, but here's a few tidbits I can spell out for you. I'm confident other staff members, and other members can vouch for his storied history.

He has referred to women on this board using the "C" word. We censored this one and only word after that at the request of the women who post here. He then went around the censors and posted it in a different manner. Apparently he was quite desperate to convey his filth to the ladies.

He wished death on a member of our board who was fighting a very serious disease. Not only was he not apologetic about hit, he further stated that when this member dies he will travel there to piss on his grave. Since, he has repeatedly used this disease as a part of his "debating" with this member.

He's also sent a beauty to my brother, about my brother and I engaging in anal sex, and something supposedly "dripping" out of me.

Another post talks about members needing to get a Saltine cracker so that we can have a circle jerk and... Well, I think you get the point.

This "man" has promised on MANY, MANY occasions to stop his filth, but reverts back to his old self before long. He likes to blame others stating that they "start it" - but then you'll find that someone maybe called him a liar, and for doing so they get something like I wrote above in return. I'm all for a decent flamefest when I get pissed off, but this "Preacher" tends to go directly to the gutter without passing go.

IMO, and without any doubt whatsoever - this "man" deserves every last thing that is tossed his way, and nothing less.

LuvRPgrl
06-18-2011, 01:38 PM
People can check if they want and see the REAL MFM. The posts are under previous names he has used but they are all his

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?19020-Real-Clear-Politics-and-Red-States-Rule

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?22263-PROMISES-PROMISES-Obama-tax-pledge-up-in-smoke

Hey RSR,, I HAVE NO DOUBT WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE. I'M SIMPLY TALKING ABOUT PERCEPTIONS.
I KNOW what ;you are saying is true.

Its kinda like in sports, one guy initially hits another, then the 2nd guy retaliates, and the only thing the referee sees is the 2nd guy hitting the initiator, and gives him, mistakenly, the penalty.

Now, on the ecomony:

The first area highlighted in RED shows that the economy began to tumble right after the DEMS took control of congress. It appears that a Republican congress was willing to work with a DEM prsident, (Clinton), but a Dem congress is not willing to work with a Rep president (Bush)

PROFIT Data, US, 1990-2010
that affect US Industry

US PROFIT Data from 1990 - 2010
Sources: BEA (US Bureau of Analysis) for Income, Expense and Profit, DocStoc.com for Unemployment. For references, see HERE.

FORWARD, and ANALYSIS

This raw information comes from the US records, BEA as shown above. 1994-2000 With a Split Washington DC with Democrat Bill Clinton in office and a Republican Congress, they apparently worked well together and we had 6 of our best US years with low unemployment and profit rising to get the US to at least not add more debt. Some people have given me their opinion that a split government is best, since checks and balances are then in place as our founders intended.
The Republican versus Democratic thing? The last ten years have been bad financial years for Americans. Bush lost us about $5 trillion in added debt and Obama just over $3 trillion. Of course Bush had four times as much time to lose money so that means Obama is losing it more than twice as fast. And one could say that at least Bush was honest since during a book signing he said he knew nothing about finance. Okay, got it. But that was supposed to be what a cabinet is for - to advise. But regardless of whose reasons we like the most, both lost money and drove the US into financial problems.
1994-2006 These years are mostly okay and do coincide with the Republican Congress being in office. This makes me wonder if it is more important who is in charge of Congress rather than the President. Recessions - the most obvious ones are two in 2001: the dot.com recession and 911, and the housing/mortgage recession in 2008. These did influence the period above this comment and also the Bush years below it
2000-2008 - The Bush Years. I am not going to claim that Bush was a financial genius, but what I see is that he received more criticism than he should. He had two recessions at the start of his office in 2001, the dot.com recession and the 911 recession which affected travel. I do not see how one could blame him for either of those fairly. I do believe George Bush was often slow to take action, as during these recessions and also Katrina, but some of his techniques to me at least seem reasonable. The Bush Tax cuts for the middle class and also "the rich" as some like to complain about, did work well between 2003 and 2007 even though some of his critics today claim the opposite. While some say giving tax breaks to the rich costs the US money, that is not in evidence as you can see from the Income/Expense graph that IRS income actually rose in that period well, and of course also the profit graph rose well which is really income-expense, as you might judge any business.
BAILOUTS - This is for each taxpayer to decide. But what I have learned recently is that while both TARP and STIMULUS are both bailouts, they have huge differences. While many US taxpayers are against bailouts of any kind, some economists do try to tell us that if you have a run on the banks, some temporary money to stop a landslide and then banks going out of business is a good idea. That is TARP. TARP done by Bush was for the emergency of the run on banks and also was a loan. As of this time, I understand that all of TARP has been repaid but about $150 billion, so that is not causing the major amount of our increasing US debt. However, STIMULUS as done by Obama was not done for an emergency on a run on banks and was not a loan but money given away forever. Its purpose was for those who believe in the Keynesian philosophy that during a recession throw money at the problem to stimulate the economy. But the money left the US taxpayers and the unemployment remains at 10% or so. I am certain that whoever wanted stimulus had good intentions. But as a taxpayer I think it looks to me that unlike TARP, it did not work and was not a good idea.

red states rule
06-19-2011, 04:29 AM
and what have Dems offered to solve the economic issues?

NOTHING!!!!

Tey the liberal media tries to blame Republicans. Every so often a liberal gets called on that lie

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/102870" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

red states rule
06-19-2011, 06:23 AM

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/lb0617cd20110616070410.jpg

red states rule
06-19-2011, 06:24 AM

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/110616beelertoon_c20110615113323.jpg