PDA

View Full Version : Questions for RSR

gabosaurus
06-16-2011, 06:57 PM
RSR, you have been posting a lot of things Obama has done and actions he has taken that, strangely enough, are the same things Dubya (and other presidents) has done while in office.
My question is: Why are these OK when done in the past but not now?

Also: Why do you continually point out how liberals are "obsessed with Bush," when ConReps spent eight years blaming all of Dubya's misdeeds on Clinton?

When was increasing the national debt OK during the Dubya years and now a big issue during the Obama term?

Why do you continually call out liberal posters for their "Bush hate" when this forum has ground out all sort of Obama hate over the past few years?

I don't want your purloined factoids about the current administration. I want answers straight from you.

jimnyc
06-16-2011, 07:06 PM
Gabby, you ALWAYS revert to "BUSH" when a serious Obama thread is going, and now you're going to "demand" straight answers from someone? LOL You should go back and properly reply to about 5,000 thread then!

gabosaurus
06-16-2011, 07:11 PM
Gabby, you ALWAYS revert to "BUSH" when a serious Obama thread is going, and now you're going to "demand" straight answers from someone? LOL You should go back and properly reply to about 5,000 thread then!

I revert to Bush because I have been here for quite some time. And I remember when any attempt to create a "serious" Bush thread was cause for either blaming Clinton and telling the OP how they hate our country and/or our troops.
Perhaps your memory is slipping.

jimnyc
06-16-2011, 07:14 PM
I revert to Bush because I have been here for quite some time. And I remember when any attempt to create a "serious" Bush thread was cause for either blaming Clinton and telling the OP how they hate our country and/or our troops.

Very few blamed Clinton for many of the problems during the GWB era. Surely you can find a handful of threads for us where you attempted a SERIOUS discussion only to have the majority here blame Clinton for the serious discussion you tried to start. Give me 3 even. I can find 3 by you in your past 15 posts. I'm asking for 3 over a period of years.

Kathianne
06-16-2011, 11:18 PM

See Gabby, the difference is you are referring to posters that 'blamed' Clinton for like behavior with Bush. I asked you on another thread to search terms for Obama blames Bush (administration) vs. Bush blames Clinton (administration). Last time I checked, you didn't respond, yet here you are making the same accusation again. :rolleyes:

red states rule
06-17-2011, 04:05 AM
RSR, you have been posting a lot of things Obama has done and actions he has taken that, strangely enough, are the same things Dubya (and other presidents) has done while in office.
My question is: Why are these OK when done in the past but not now?

Also: Why do you continually point out how liberals are "obsessed with Bush," when ConReps spent eight years blaming all of Dubya's misdeeds on Clinton?

When was increasing the national debt OK during the Dubya years and now a big issue during the Obama term?

Why do you continually call out liberal posters for their "Bush hate" when this forum has ground out all sort of Obama hate over the past few years?

I don't want your purloined factoids about the current administration. I want answers straight from you.

Gabby I know I am wasting my time but I will answer your questions

Pres Bush was called on his lousy second term. Many here called him on the spending, his desire for amnesty for illegals, Harriet Myers, and failure to secure the US borders

Obama ran on being the anti Bush. He said "reckless spending" got us in the economic mess wer were in. He said he would "change" the way business is done in Washington. He said he would bring prosperity to America. He said he would close GITMO, end the wars, and bring the troops home

Well, what happened to those promsises Gabby? Dismissing his failures to keep those promiese by saying Bush did it will not cut it. That was done as a defense in the 2010 midterm election and Dems got their collective asses kciked

Gabby please show me ONE post from a conservative that blamed Bill Clinton for any problems Pres Bush had to deal with. If fact show me one qoute from Pres Bush where he tried to pass the buck to Clinton

Gabby, as a college graduate you should know the defciit under Bush is petty cash compared to the debt Obama has racked up. The last budget deficit under Bush was $500 billion. Obam ahs top $1.4 TRILLION every year he has been in office - and he wants to spend more!

What do you consider Obama "hate" Gabby? Pointing out what Obama said? What Obama does? His policies? The results of those polciies?

I have never wished death on Obama as libs did Bush. I have never went after Obama's children as libs did Bush's daughter or Ms Palin's infant son with Down Syndrome.

If you want to see hate Gabby look at the unions in WI and NJ. Look at the contempt libs like Virgil has for Tea Party members who want government to live on a budget like they have to do. Look at the rage the liberal media has for anyone who opposes Obama. Hell they attack their families Gabby!

Now that I gave you straight answers Gabby I will wait for your response with straight answers. But I suspect it will be your usual generations

logroller
06-17-2011, 05:33 AM

Pres Bush was called on his lousy second term. Many here called him on the spending, his desire for amnesty for illegals, Harriet Myers, and failure to secure the US borders

Obama ran on being the anti Bush. He said "reckless spending" got us in the economic mess wer were in. He said he would "change" the way business is done in Washington. He said he would bring prosperity to America. He said he would close GITMO, end the wars, and bring the troops home

Well, what happened to those promsises Gabby? Dismissing his failures to keep those promiese by saying Bush did it will not cut it. That was done as a defense in the 2010 midterm election and Dems got their collective asses kciked

Gabby please show me ONE post from a conservative that blamed Bill Clinton for any problems Pres Bush had to deal with. If fact show me one qoute from Pres Bush where he tried to pass the buck to Clinton

Gabby, as a college graduate you should know the defciit under Bush is petty cash compared to the debt Obama has racked up. The last budget deficit under Bush was $500 billion. Obam ahs top $1.4 TRILLION every year he has been in office - and he wants to spend more!
What do you consider Obama hate"Gabby? Pointing out what Obama said? What Obama does? His policies? The results of those polciies?

I have never wished death on Obama as libs did Bush. I have never went after Obama's children as libs did Bush's daughter or Ms Palin's infant son with Down Syndrome.

If you want to see hate Gabby look at the unions in WI and NJ. Look at the contempt libs like Virgil has for Tea Party members who [B]want government to live on a budget like they have to do. Look at the rage the liberal media has for anyone who opposes Obama. Hell they attack their families Gabby!

Now that I gave you straight answers Gabby I will wait for your response with straight answers. But I suspect it will be your usual generations

This ranks among the greatest posts I've seen on this here site-- well thought out and convincing! I eagerly await the response.

darin
06-17-2011, 05:46 AM

What do you consider Obama "hate" Gabby? Pointing out what Obama said? What Obama does? His policies? The results of those polciies?

If you want to see hate Gabby look at the unions in WI and NJ. Look at the contempt libs like Virgil has for Tea Party members who want government to live on a budget like they have to do. Look at the rage the liberal media has for anyone who opposes Obama. Hell they attack their families Gabby!

http://www.d-mphotos.com/images/applause.gif

red states rule
06-18-2011, 02:06 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys

Eh Gabby I answered your questions - so do you have answers for mine?

Or have you become bored with the discussion already?