PDA

View Full Version : UNM football player arrested for sagging pants

Shadow
06-16-2011, 10:50 PM
Deshon Marmon is in a San Mateo County jail for refusing to pull up his sagging pants at San Francisco International on Wednesday.

His Mother, Donna Doyle, says officers came and asked her son for his boarding pass after passengers and U.S. Airways flight crew complained his pants were too low.

Marman is a star University of New Mexico football player. He returned home to attend his best friend's funeral in San Francisco.

Doyle says he was wearing baggy pajama bottoms as he was walking to board the plane.

An employee asked him to pull them up and when he refused the pilot was called and made a citizen's arrest.

The pilot ordered all passengers off the plane and Marmon was taken into custody for trespassing, battery and resisting arrest.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S2158551.shtml?cat=500

hjmick
06-16-2011, 11:35 PM
Trespassing, battery, and resisting arrest. Funny, no mention of being taken in to custody because of his baggy pants. His decision to dress like a jackass may have been the catalyst that started the ball rolling, but it's not why he was arrested.

This story is all over the news here and I must say I am growing weary. Excuses, excuses, excuses. There is very little here in Albuquerque and the Lobos are the big fish in the pond. I can't stand the Lobos. The coach says "they will support Deshon during this time and help him move forward."

Maybe the should teach Deshon how to dress when traveling. Pajama pants down around his knees. Fuck him.

One more thing, this douchebag hasn't even set foot on the field yet so I'm not quite sure why they refer to him as a "star player." Doesn't one usually nee3d to do something first?

Shadow
06-17-2011, 07:26 AM
Yep...this story was all over the local talk radio. Seems they tried to talk him into pulling up his pants for about 15 minutes before arresting him too. He refused. Sounds like an arrogant little twit to me. Why is it a lot of the Lobo players cop this attitude?

What was he doing boarding a plane in pajamas anyway? I do not get this thing about wearing your PJ's out in public. Lots of people do it though...is their no such thing as pride in the way you look any more? Or courtesy for others for that matter?

NightTrain
06-17-2011, 07:55 AM
What's funny about that whole fad is the idiots that run around with their asses hanging out of their pants are emulating a Prison Bitch that advertises availability by rolling around with the ass hanging out.

And, good deal! More of these shitheads need to get arrested for subjecting the rest of us to indecent exposure.

Gunny
06-17-2011, 08:03 AM
Yep...this story was all over the local talk radio. Seems they tried to talk him into pulling up his pants for about 15 minutes before arresting him too. He refused. Sounds like an arrogant little twit to me. Why is it a lot of the Lobo players cop this attitude?

What was he doing boarding a plane in pajamas anyway? I do not get this thing about wearing your PJ's out in public. Lots of people do it though...is their no such thing as pride in the way you look any more? Or courtesy for others for that matter?

Courtesy for others? Such an antiquated notion. Don'tcha know, bee-otch ... I'm a football star!

The whole point is to offend others. WHy do you think amongst a certain part of the population wearing your pants under your butt is "cool"?

As Mick said though, he wasn't arrested for his apparel.

Shadow
06-17-2011, 08:19 AM
Courtesy for others? Such an antiquated notion. Don'tcha know, bee-otch ... I'm a football star! The whole point is to offend others. WHy do you think amongst a certain part of the population wearing your pants under your butt is "cool"?

As Mick said though, he wasn't arrested for his apparel.

Exactly. It's apparently much more important to be an offensive ass and hold everyone else's flight up...instead of just obeying the dress code. Now everyone will probably stroke this losers ego for being "discriminated" against too.

I hope the airline sticks to their guns though. I'm sick of this kind of bad behavior from sports figures and other celebs (thinking they are above the rules).

Gunny
06-17-2011, 08:33 AM
Exactly. It's apparently much more important to be an offensive ass and hold everyone else's flight up...instead of just obeying the dress code. Now everyone will probably stroke this losers ego for being "discriminated" against too.

I hope the airline sticks to their guns though. I'm sick of this kind of bad behavior from sports figures and other celebs (thinking they are above the rules).

You KNOW the rant of discrimination is going to happen since wearing your pants below your butt is predominant within a single minority group.

Shadow
06-17-2011, 08:52 AM
You KNOW the rant of discrimination is going to happen since wearing your pants below your butt is predominant within a single minority group.

Yep...already started when his mother was complaining that he was sterotyed for being a "big black boy with dreadlocks". Maybe she will file a lawsuit too now. :rolleyes:

NightTrain
06-17-2011, 08:54 AM

You know, what pisses me off is seeing upper middle class white kids around this area emulating that silly crap.

Every single one of them have no idea why they dress like that when I ask them, and I make it a point to ask them when I get the chance. I get the blank "I'm just a teenager" look when I ask them why a white upper middle class teenager is trying to look like an inner city Atlanta ghetto person.

This will be legendary stuff in 10 years when everyone laughs about the idiots that ran around with their asses literally hanging out.

PostmodernProphet
06-19-2011, 07:14 AM
he forgot he was going commando.....