PDA

View Full Version : Go Ducks!

gabosaurus
05-10-2007, 02:16 PM
My dad has acquired two tickets to Game Five of the hockey conference finals between the Anaheim Ducks and whoever they are playing (can't remember right now). It will be my first hockey game, so I am stoked.
We also have two tickets to a game of the Stanley Cup finals.
We are on the lower level, in a corner behind one of the goals, about halfway up. Are those good seats to a hockey game?
Any NHL pundits wish to speculate on the Ducks' chances?

jackass
05-10-2007, 06:42 PM
That is awesome! The Ducks have a pretty good chance. Its a #1 seed against a #2 seed. Anything can happen. The Ducks have as good as a chance as any.
The seats you have for the finals are awesome! Bring something kinda warm to wear, you will feel the cold of the ice! Very cool! I am very jealous.

Have fun and tell me hockey playoffs suck when you come back!! ;)

jimnyc
05-10-2007, 06:44 PM
My Rangers are gone, which sucks. Jackass's Devils are gone too, so I have no one left to make fun of. Now hockey has little interest left for me. :(

Of course I'll be there to watch the finals though, and hopefully it'll be a good series. I'm thinking Buffalo all the way, but I'm generally dead wrong on the NHL year after year!

gabosaurus
05-11-2007, 11:27 AM
I have now been informed that it is Game 4 of the conference finals. Shows you how much I know. :slap:

jackass
05-11-2007, 02:46 PM
I have now been informed that it is Game 4 of the conference finals. Shows you how much I know. :slap:

I was wondering how you had tix to a place that hasnt been decided yet!! :D

Have fun!

5stringJeff
05-17-2007, 09:20 PM
I'm watching this game right now. Detroit just made it 3-2.

gabosaurus
05-17-2007, 11:42 PM
The game was AWESOME! Now I know why so many people love hockey. The atmosphere was electric. There were hits that make football look like a pansy sport.
And the Ducks kicked butt. :cheers2:

jackass
05-18-2007, 02:07 PM
The game was AWESOME! Now I know why so many people love hockey. The atmosphere was electric. There were hits that make football look like a pansy sport.
And the Ducks kicked butt. :cheers2:

Glad to hear you had a great time. Playoff hockey is unlike any oher sport! It really is unbelievable.
If you think about how many games they play, night in and night out...it really does make pro football look pansy-ish.

gabosaurus
05-21-2007, 07:14 PM
The Ducks won AGAIN on Sunday! One more win and they advance to the Stanley Cup finals! Which my dad and I would have tickets to the second game. :cheers2: