PDA

View Full Version : 5 worst superhero movies

Shadow
06-17-2011, 07:45 AM
Looks like the Green Lantern got a bad review. Which means I will probably like it then,I'm planning on going to see it soon. This article and the list of the worst super hero movies was pretty interesting. I will agree about the Hulk. I didn't like that remake.

LOS ANGELES — For all the enduring superhero movies that have been made over the years — "The Dark Knight," the original Christopher Reeve "Superman," Tobey Maguire's first two turns as "Spider-Man" — there are just as many that don't exactly live up to their own mythology or the expectations of their legions of followers.

Story: 'Green Lantern' casts an all-too familiar light
This week's "Green Lantern," starring Ryan Reynolds as the reluctant new member of an intergalactic peacekeeping corps, would fall squarely into the latter category. It's just a muddled, joyless bore. But it gives us a great chance to compile an ignominious list of superhero movies that are less than super:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43433663/ns/today-entertainment/

NightTrain
06-17-2011, 07:51 AM
All of the Spiderman movies sucked. I really liked the X-Men movies, but Spiderman just didn't deliver... too much wasted time on boyfriend / girlfriend crap.

darin
06-17-2011, 08:01 AM
I agree with that list. Spiderman 1 and 2 were tops; some of the best couple SH movies I can remember.

NightTrain
06-17-2011, 08:15 AM
I agree with that list. Spiderman 1 and 2 were tops; some of the best couple SH movies I can remember.

I'm going to have to revoke your Man-Card.

darin
06-17-2011, 08:18 AM
my boss already has it.

Toby McGuire played Peter Parker Perfectly. (:

NightTrain
06-17-2011, 09:02 AM
my boss already has it.

Just screwing with you, buddy!

Toby McGuire played Peter Parker Perfectly. (:

He did a good job playing it, but the script sucked!

They made the classic mistake of trying to appeal to everyone, with the result that no one was happy with it.

If you have a radioactive mutant human with spider powers, 98% of the movie should be about the cool shit you can do with those powers instead of focusing on 60% teenage angst.

I already had my teenage angst and don't need to relive it... adulthood is much more fun! :P

darin
06-17-2011, 09:30 AM
I'm serious - she revokes it every time I properly identify a color...or mention her accessories (purse, scarf, etc).

(sigh) It's a curse to have fashion-sense :)

NightTrain
06-17-2011, 09:58 AM
Man-Card.

Hand it.

Shadow
06-18-2011, 06:47 PM

I agree with you about Spiderman 1 and 2. I enjoyed both of those and felt they were cast very well (but then I kinda like chick flicks;)). The 3rd Spiderman movie had it's moments,but I didn't like it nearly as much as the first two.

revelarts
07-16-2011, 11:07 PM
Just screwing with you, buddy!

He did a good job playing it, but the script sucked!

They made the classic mistake of trying to appeal to everyone, with the result that no one was happy with it.

If you have a radioactive mutant human with spider powers, 98% of the movie should be about the cool shit you can do with those powers instead of focusing on 60% teenage angst.

I already had my teenage angst and don't need to relive it... adulthood is much more fun! :P

See what you mention is why I never got into spiderman comics. He was to whiny for me.
He's got Hot Girlfriends (plural), A cool part time Job, A nice Aunt, a super IQ AND FREAKING SUPERPOWERS, what's he complaining about all the time?

But I did like #2 the humor and the action worked for me, the rest meh. but C+ B- .

But I still am disapointed with who played mary Jane. I mean C'mon
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k237/isabelleangel/Mary_Jane.jpg