PDA

View Full Version : Occi College releases Obama transcript... and it shows he got foreign-student grant

Little-Acorn
06-20-2011, 01:37 PM
Apparently Occidental College has finally released a transcript for Barack Obama's time at the college.

It mentions that he received a Fullbright Scholarship - a grant that can be given to either of two groups:

1.) Students from foreign countries, who can prove they are citizens of that foreign country, who want to come to the U.S. to study; and

2.) Students who are U.S. citizens, who want to go to a foreign country to study.

The transcript apparently says clearly, that Obama (Barry Soetoro) got such a grant under the first category: A foreign citizen studying in the U.S.

The so-called "birthers" have constantly insisted that Obama had not presented evidence that he was a "natural born citizen" of the U.S. as the Constitution requires for people to be President. But they have never come up with real evidence to the contrary, either.

Until now.

Is this the first piece of concrete, documented evidence that Barack Obama was a citizen of a foreign country?

----------------------------------------

http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=2929

Occidental College transcripts provides concrete evidence to annul Obama presidency.

The smoking gun evidence that annuls Obama’s presidency is Obama’s college transcripts regarding his application for and receiving of foreign student aid. Obama’s college transcripts from Occidental College indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript from Occidental College shows that Obama (Barry Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship (scholarship) for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program – an international educational exchange program sponsored by the U.S. government.

Grants are available for U.S. citizens to go abroad and for non-U.S. citizens with no U.S. permanent residence to come to the U.S. To qualify, for the non-US citizen scholarship to study in the U.S., a student applicant must claim and provide proof of foreign citizenship.

This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama’s detractors have been seeking. The United States Constitution requires that Presidents (and Vice Presidents) of the United States be natural born citizens of the United States.

darin
06-20-2011, 02:00 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/occidental.asp

Little-Acorn
06-20-2011, 02:11 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/occidental.asp

Thanks, dmp. Looks like I may have fallen for another one. I had wondered why this supposed "transcript from Occidental College" wasn't written in English. Even the boilerplate form was in some other language.

I guess my only question now is:

The Snopes article saying that Occidental transcripts have never been released, was last updated on 17 Sep 2009.

Now it's nearly two years later. Have Barry's Occidental transcripts, STILL not been released?

darin
06-20-2011, 05:44 PM
Keep in mind, snopes has an unabashed left-slant.

NightTrain
06-20-2011, 06:06 PM
Keep in mind, snopes has an unabashed left-slant.

Are they libs?

I thought they were one of the few that did a fairly good job at maintaining neutrality... maybe I'm thinking of someone else.