PDA

View Full Version : Brotherly Love

jimnyc
06-21-2011, 08:21 AM
In NJ till Sunday. Here hanging with my Sister and her hubby, and their 3 kids. Also my brother John (Sir Evil).

I need to get revenge. And even if I didn't, I would still be planning something to mess with them and win the war!

Give me some ideas on how best to "get them" before I head back to NY. And we're brutal with one another, so they have to be good 'ol nasty and long lasting pranks!! :coffee:

CSM
06-21-2011, 08:36 AM
In NJ till Sunday. Here hanging with my Sister and her hubby, and their 3 kids. Also my brother John (Sir Evil).

I need to get revenge. And even if I didn't, I would still be planning something to mess with them and win the war!

Give me some ideas on how best to "get them" before I head back to NY. And we're brutal with one another, so they have to be good 'ol nasty and long lasting pranks!! :coffee:

Move in with them permanently with the intent of having them support you in the style you to which would become ... I bet that would nasty and long lasting enough

Monkeybone
06-21-2011, 08:40 AM
Upper deck em

Nukeman
06-21-2011, 09:35 AM
A dead fish under his car seat!! With the heat of summer it will be a nice addition!!!

Monkeybone
06-21-2011, 09:48 AM
A dead fish under his car seat!! With the heat of summer it will be a nice addition!!!

if you wanna do something like that, smear mayonaise on the radiator.

Sir Evil
06-21-2011, 04:31 PM
I need to get revenge.

:laugh2:

Nothing like public info!

jimnyc
06-21-2011, 08:49 PM
:laugh2:

Nothing like public info!

Huh? We all know your name is John, beanbrain!! But at least you now have an idea of what the stench may be you smell in your car!! :laugh2:

gabosaurus
06-21-2011, 10:59 PM
I need to get revenge.

Find some really nice boobies and refuse to share.
Better yet, steal his live-in boobies.

SassyLady
06-22-2011, 01:44 AM
limburger cheese on exhaust manifold

Sir Evil
06-23-2011, 01:50 PM
Huh? We all know your name is John, beanbrain!! But at least you now have an idea of what the stench may be you smell in your car!! :laugh2:

Dumbass! I was referring to the fact that it was public information that you posted this here when I can access it.

Now I know what your plan is!

Also, if I do wind up smelling something in my truck I am sending homofrommaine directions to your house so he can come visit you! :lmao:

Kathianne
06-23-2011, 01:52 PM
Dumbass! I was referring to the fact that it was public information that you posted this here when I can access it.

Now I know what your plan is!

Also, if I do wind up smelling something in my truck I am sending homofrommaine directions to your house so he can come visit you! :lmao:

LOL!

BTW, why aren't you letting Jim use your computer? He's missed. :slap:

KitchenKitten99
06-23-2011, 10:38 PM
Make a stop at one of the office supply stores that has a printing/binding center. Ask them for their hole-punch dots that are left in a little bin in the copier that has an option to 3-hole punch. There should be plenty from the comb-bind machines too. The smaller, the better.

You take those and dump them into the air intake spot just below the windshield wipers. Next time they turn the air on - poof! It's 'snowing' in the car!

If you can get into the car and put them in the vents under the windshield, even better! Make sure you turn the fan direction to dash vents only (or windshield defrost direction would be funny too), and not blowing on the floor.

Or you could write a message on their windshield in ivory soap. That stuff doesn't wash off easy.