PDA

View Full Version : The Sins of Isra-El

J.T
06-21-2011, 08:16 PM
Physicians for Human Rights - Israel (PHR - I) believes everyone "has the right to health in its widest possible sense, as defined by the principles of human rights, social justice and medical ethics."
As a occupying power, international law obligates Israel to provide and/or do nothing to obstruct it. PHR-I explained at the time that Shin Bet denied dozens of other patients vital care for refusing to collaborate. One with severe heart trouble, in fact, was told to "go back and die in Gaza." It's common practice, but Israel denies it.
PHR-I petitioned Israel's High Court of Justice for redress to no avail, its director Miri Weingarten saying, "What we're seeing is that (it's) willing to intervene less and less in (alleged) security cases."
PHR-I's earlier report titled, "Obstacles Facing Gaza Patients in Need of Medical Care" explains what they endure...

More (http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Article/092021-2011-06-20-medical-care-in-gaza-under-siege-part-ii.htm?EdNo=001&From=)

Gaffer
06-21-2011, 08:33 PM
gaza is not part of Israel. They pulled out of there years ago. If someone needs medical attention they should go to the gaza medical center which is run by the pals and hamas. After all haven't they received billions in aid from the un and US to make their lives better?

Maybe if they spent the money on improving their land and building hospitals and taking care of the needs of the people instead of buying weapons and rockets they wouldn't need to go to Israel. They are not citizens of Israel so Israel is not responsible for them.