PDA

View Full Version : Who is Barack Obama?

Pale Rider
05-10-2007, 07:12 PM
Who is Barack Obama?

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black Muslim from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white atheist from Wichita,Kansas.
Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii. When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father Returned to Kenya.
His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a radical Muslim From Indonesia.
When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia.
Obama attended a Muslim school in Jakarta.
He also spent two years in a Catholic school.
Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He Is quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school. "
Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best.
In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya Soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over His son's education. Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam.
Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta. Wahabism is the radical teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.
Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when seeking Major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background. Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

Please forward to everyone you know. The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level.

Guernicaa
05-10-2007, 07:21 PM
lol...That was garbage in its purest form.

Any links to all these "facts"????

Pale Rider
05-10-2007, 07:27 PM
lol...That was garbage in its purest form.

Any links to all these "facts"????

Go ahead punk, prove any of it false.

Guernicaa
05-10-2007, 07:40 PM
Go ahead punk, prove any of it false.
Sorry, I'm not obsessed enough with any candidate to go deeply research every aspect of their background. And I especially wouldn't spin these facts into outrageous claims like you just did.

It's almost like me saying "Well since Mitt Romney’s a Mormon I bet he'll try and make polygamy nationally legal!"

I’m sorry, but its just impossible for anyone to take you shit seriously…even right-wingers on here probably think you’re a dumbass.

BTW, why can’t you supply me the links? You wrote that shit. Tell us where you got it from.

Baron Von Esslingen
05-10-2007, 07:48 PM
Who is Barack Obama?

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black Muslim from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white atheist from Wichita,Kansas.
Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii. When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father Returned to Kenya.
Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He Is quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school. "
Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best.
In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya Soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over His son's education. Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam.
Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta. Wahabism is the radical teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.
Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when seeking Major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background. Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

Please forward to everyone you know. The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level.

NBC News discredited this pile of Fox Noise crap months ago. Thanks for showing us how totally desperate the rightwing is to go after Obama. No wonder the Democrats won't have anything to do with a Fox Noise debate. They pulled this pile of crap from Insight, a weekly Internet magazine owned by the conservative Washington Times.

Baron Von Esslingen
05-10-2007, 07:49 PM
BTW, why can’t you supply me the links? You wrote that shit. Tell us where you got it from.

He copied it from Fox Noise who got it from Insight, a weekly Internet magazine owned by the conservative Washington Times. If he didn't he got it from someone who did.

Guernicaa
05-10-2007, 07:52 PM
He copied it from Fox Noise. If he didn't he got it from someone who did.
Figures. The Faux News Propaganda Machine will lie about anything to promote their disgusting agendas.

Pale Rider
05-10-2007, 07:57 PM
I’m sorry, but its just impossible for anyone to take you shit seriously…even right-wingers on here probably think you’re a dumbass.

You know what asshole? I'm just going to let you waller in your own filth.

All you liberals hate America with a passion. Why I don't know. You all get your rocks off on anything you hear that is bad. Why is that? Is your heart that filled with hate for America? Why do you stay here?

Guernicaa
05-10-2007, 08:11 PM
You know what asshole? I'm just going to let you waller in your own filth.

All you liberals hate America with a passion. Why I don't know. You all get your rocks off on anything you hear that is bad. Why is that? Is your heart that filled with hate for America? Why do you stay here?
You should just stop typing...Like I doubt anyone’s listening to you other than me.
Baron shut you down and proved how much of a fucking lying sack of shit you are, and now you don't know what to do other than name calling and repeating the same old conservative lies.

Pale Rider
05-10-2007, 08:55 PM
You should just stop typing...Like I doubt anyone’s listening to you other than me.
Baron shut you down and proved how much of a fucking lying sack of shit you are, and now you don't know what to do other than name calling and repeating the same old conservative lies.

:laugh: :lmao: :lol: What a moron.

05-10-2007, 09:09 PM
There is no question that his father registered in a Muslim school as a muslim.

Which of course raises questions about a Barrack Presidency. He could easily be viewed by Muslims as apostate worthy of death. That could seriously impede his diplomatic abilities with the middle east.

Pale Rider
05-10-2007, 09:33 PM
There is no question that his father registered in a Muslim school as a muslim.

Which of course raises questions about a Barrack Presidency. He could easily be viewed by Muslims as apostate worthy of death. That could seriously impede his diplomatic abilities with the middle east.

Unless he's a militant islamist sympathiser, and most liberals are. Just look at the liberal responses so far.

gabosaurus
05-10-2007, 11:22 PM
Which right wing hate site did you copy and paste that from? Without proper retribution, of course.

To answer your question, Obama is an intelligent black guy. Which gives ConRep DP members two immediate reasons to dislike him.

05-10-2007, 11:26 PM
Which right wing hate site did you copy and paste that from? Without proper retribution, of course.

To answer your question, Obama is an intelligent black guy. Which gives ConRep DP members two immediate reasons to dislike him.

Dislike him? Who dislikes him?

Pale Rider
05-11-2007, 05:24 AM

You're right back to your old tricks aren't ya toots? That ban didn't teach you anything.

Dispute the claims in the article.... if you can. Save your vitriol. Nobody wants to hear it.

gabosaurus
05-11-2007, 11:31 AM
The ban re-convinced me that some people are unable to handle criticism.

-Cp
05-11-2007, 11:45 AM
NBC News discredited this pile of Fox Noise crap months ago. Thanks for showing us how totally desperate the rightwing is to go after Obama. No wonder the Democrats won't have anything to do with a Fox Noise debate. They pulled this pile of crap from Insight, a weekly Internet magazine owned by the conservative Washington Times.

:link: :link: :link: :link:

-Cp
05-11-2007, 11:56 AM
Who is Barack Obama?

Sorry bro - but this isn't all it's cracked up to be:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

Barack Obama, 45, served as an Illinois state senator for several years, and in 2004 he won a seat representing that state in the <NOBR>U.S. Senate.</NOBR> His keynote address before the Democratic National Convention in <NOBR>June 2004</NOBR> brought him national prominence, and he is currently one of the leading contenders for the nomination to represent the Democratic Party in the 2008 presidential election.

Barack Obama has an unusual and interesting background, which the above-quoted piece draws on to paint him as a dangerous, camouflaged radical Muslim. Much of the information presented therein about his background is distorted and exaggerated, however, and no evidence supports a claim that Obama is currently "ideologically Muslim" or has ever been a "radical" Muslim:

Claim:Barack Obama has been a U.S. senator for only 100 days.

Barack Obama was sworn in as a U.S. senator representing the state of Illinois on 4 January 2005, so as of January 2007 (when the e-mail about his Muslim background appeared) he had been in that office for two years.

Claim: Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a radical Muslim while admitting that he was once a Muslim, mitigating that damning information by saying that, for two years, he also attended a Catholic school.

Barack Obama has not "admitted" to being a Muslim, nor has any evidence been produced demonstrating that he is, or ever was, a "radical Muslim." (As with everything else in the e-mail quoted at the head of the page, this is asserted as "fact" despite a complete lack of supporting evidence.) "Senator Obama has never been a Muslim," Obama communications director Robert Gibbs said. "As a six-year-old in Catholic school, he studied the catechism." Barack Obama has been associated with the United Church of Christ since the mid-1980s, describes himself as a Christian, and says that he is "rooted in the Christian tradition."

When he was a child in Indonesia, Obama spent a couple of years at a Catholic school and another couple of years at a school that was predominantly Muslim (because Indonesia itself is predominantly Muslim). In his 2006 book, <I>The Audacity of Hope</I>, Obama elaborated on his early schooling, explaining that he attended both Catholic and Muslim schools in Indonesia &mdash; not out of any particular religious affiliation, but because his mother wanted him to obtain the best education possible under the circumstances:

During the five years that we would live with my stepfather in Indonesia, I was sent first to a neighborhood Catholic school and then to a predominantly Muslim school; in both cases, my mother was less concerned with me learning the catechism or puzzling out the meaning of the muezzin's call to evening prayer than she was with whether I was properly learning my multiplication tables.

Claim:<I>Obama's father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. was a radical Muslim who migrated from Kenya to Jakarta, Indonesia. He met Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Obama, Sr. and Dunham divorced when Barack, Jr. was two.</I>

Barack Obama's father (also named Barack Obama) was born on the shores of Lake Victoria in Alego, Kenya. Although the elder Obama was raised as a Muslim, no evidence supports the claim that he was ever a "radical Muslim," and Senator Obama's family histories note that his father was an atheist or agnostic (i.e., no longer a practicing Muslim) by the time he married the younger Obama's mother.

Claim: <I>Obama's spinmeisters are now attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came from his father and that influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya immediately following the divorce and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.</I>

The notion that "Obama's spinmeisters are now attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came from his father" and deliberately obscuring the "reality" that his father had little "influence over his son's education" is just silly in light of the fact that Barack Obama himself has repeatedly acknowledged that his parents split up when he was two years old and that he scarcely knew his father:

My father was almost entirely absent from my childhood, having been divorced from my mother when I was two years old.

At the time of his death, my father remained a myth to me, both more and less than a man. He had left Hawaii back in 1963, when I was only two years old, so that as a child I knew him only through the stories that my mother and grandparents told.

(Barack's only other childhood contact with his father occurred when he was eleven years old, and his father came to visit Hawaii for a month at Christmastime.)

Claim: <I>Dunham married another Muslim, Lolo Soetoro who educated his stepson as a good Muslim by enrolling him in one of Jakarta's Wahabbi schools. Wahabbism is the radical teaching that created the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the industrialized world.</I>

The claim that Obama attended a radical <A HREF="http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/saudi/analyses/wahhabism.html" TARGET=wah>Wahabbist</A> school in Indonesia in the 1960s is exceedingly far-fetched, given that:

The large Indonesian community resident in Mecca was a medium through which knowledge about Wahhabism reached Indonesia, but the community itself appears to have remained virtually immune to Wahhabi influences. In reality there was little direct influence of Wahhabism on Indonesian reformist thought until the 1970s.

<I>Insight</I> magazine claimed in a January 2007 article that Barack Obama spent at least four years attending what is variously described as a "madrassa," a "radical Muslim religious school," or a "Muslim seminary" in Indonesia, but CNN has more recently reported that its own investigation found those claims to be false:

Reporting by CNN in Jakarta, Indonesia and Washington, D.C., shows the allegations that Obama attended a madrassa to be false. CNN dispatched Senior International Correspondent John Vause to Jakarta to investigate.

He visited the Basuki school, which Obama attended from 1969 to 1971.

"This is a public school. We don't focus on religion," Hardi Priyono, deputy headmaster of the Basuki school, told Vause. "In our daily lives, we try to respect religion, but we don't give preferential treatment."

Vause reported he saw boys and girls dressed in neat school uniforms playing outside the school, while teachers were dressed in Western-style clothes.

"I came here to Barack Obama's elementary school in Jakarta looking for what some are calling an Islamic madrassa ... like the ones that teach hate and violence in Pakistan and Afghanistan," Vause said on the 'Situation Room.' "I've been to those madrassas in Pakistan ... this school is nothing like that."

Vause also interviewed one of Obama's Basuki classmates, Bandug Winadijanto, who claims that not a lot has changed at the school since the two men were pupils. Insight reported that Obama's political opponents believed the school promoted Wahhabism, a fundamentalist form of Islam, "and are seeking to prove it."

"It's not (an) Islamic school. It's general," Winadijanto said. "There is a lot of Christians, Buddhists, also Confucian. ... So that's a mixed school."

The <I>Associated Press</I> reported similarly:

A spokesman for Indonesia's Ministry of Religious Affairs said claims that Obama studied at an Islamic school are groundless.

"SDN Menteng 1 is a public primary school that is open to people of all faiths," said the spokesman, Sutopo, who goes by only one name. "Moreover, he studied earlier at Fransiskus Assisi, which is clearly a Catholic school."

Obama later transferred to SDN Menteng 1 the elite, secular elementary school at the center of the controversy. The school is public but is very competitive and has exceptionally high standards. It is located in one of the most affluent parts of Jakarta and attracts mostly middle- to upper-class students, among them several of former dictator Suharto's grandchildren.

Indonesia is home to several of the most radical Islamic schools in Southeast Asia, some with alleged terrorist links. But Akmad Solichin [the vice principal at SDN <NOBR>Menteng 1],</NOBR> who proudly pointed to a photo of a young Barry Obama, as he was known, said his school is not one of them.

Moreover, a <A HREF="http://obama.senate.gov/press/070123-debunked_insight_magazine_and_fox_news_smear_campa ign/index.html" TARGET=statement>statement</A> released by the Obama campaign affirmed that:

In the past week, many of you have read a now thoroughly-debunked story by Insight Magazine, owned by the Washington Times, which cites unnamed sources close to a political campaign that claim Senator Obama was enrolled for "at least four years" in an Indonesian "Madrassa". The article says the "sources" believe the Madrassa was "espousing Wahhabism," a form of radical Islam.

All of the claims about Senator Obama’s faith and education raised in the Insight Magazine story and repeated on Fox News are false. Senator Obama was raised in a secular household in Indonesia by his stepfather and mother. Obama’s stepfather worked for a U.S. oil company, and sent his stepson to two years of Catholic school, as well as two years of public school.

To be clear, Senator Obama has never been a Muslim, was not raised a Muslim, and is a committed Christian who attends the United Church of Christ in Chicago. Furthermore, the Indonesian school Obama attended in Jakarta is a public school that is not and never has been a Madrassa.

Claim: <I>Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when you are seeking political office in the United States, Obama joined the United Church of Christ to help purge any notion that he is still a Muslim, which, ideologically, he remains today.</I>

As noted above, Barack Obama describes himself as "a Christian," says that he is "rooted in the Christian tradition," and his association with the United Church of Christ began well before his political career. (Obama was first elected to the Illinois state senate in 1996, but he has been involved with the United Church of Christ since the mid-1980s.) The beginnings of Obama's relationship with the church were described in an April 2004 <I>Chicago Sun-Times</I> article:

Obama is unapologetic in saying he has a "personal relationship with Jesus Christ." As a sign of that relationship, he says, he walked down the aisle of Chicago's Trinity United Church of Christ in response to the Rev. Jeremiah Wright's altar call one Sunday morning about 16 years ago.

The politician could have ended his spiritual tale right there, at the point some people might assume his life changed, when he got "saved," transformed, washed in the blood. But Obama wants to clarify what truly happened.

"It wasn't an epiphany," he says of that public profession of faith. "It was much more of a gradual process for me. I know there are some people who fall out. Which is wonderful. God bless <NOBR>them ...</NOBR> I think it was just a moment to certify or publicly affirm a growing faith in me."

These days, he says, he attends the 11 a.m. Sunday service at Trinity in the Brainerd neighborhood every <NOBR>week &mdash; or</NOBR> at least as many weeks as he is able. His pastor, Wright, has become a close confidant.

It began in 1985, when he came to Chicago as a $13,000-a-year community organizer, working with a number of African-American churches in the Roseland, West Pullman and Altgeld Gardens neighborhoods that were trying to deal with the devastation caused by shuttered steel plants.

"I started working with both the ministers and the lay people in these churches on issues like creating job-training programs, or after-school programs for youth, or making sure that city services were fairly allocated to underserved communities," he says. "And it was in those places where I think what had been more of an intellectual view of religion deepened.

"I became much more familiar with the ongoing tradition of the historic black church and its importance in the community. And the power of that culture to give people strength in very difficult circumstances, and the power of that church to give people courage against great odds. And it moved me deeply."

No evidence supports the claim that Barack Obama is, despite his professed Christianity, "an ideological Muslim," and those who have made this claim have offered nothing to support <NOBR>it &mdash; no</NOBR> letters or documents in which Barack Obama has ever stated such, no reports of conversations in which he ever admitted such, no revelations from friends or associates that he ever demonstrated such.

05-11-2007, 04:20 PM
The ban re-convinced me that some people are unable to handle criticism.

Yeah, and you are obviously one of those people. Who dislikes Obama?

typomaniac
05-11-2007, 04:45 PM
This whole thread makes it obvious that the right wingers here are religious bigots.

-Cp
05-11-2007, 05:30 PM
This whole thread makes it obvious that the right wingers here are religious bigots.

And your post makes it obvious that you think it's some how wrong to be biggoted towards Islam.

typomaniac
05-11-2007, 05:38 PM
And your post makes it obvious that you think it's some how wrong to be biggoted towards Islam.The difference between mainstream Islam and the Wahabbists is like the difference between Methodists and Fred Phelps.

05-11-2007, 06:22 PM

Thanks for making my point:)

manu1959
05-11-2007, 06:32 PM
i think it is great that the dems want their candidate to be a black x-muslim....

Pale Rider
05-12-2007, 02:33 AM
i think it is great that the dems want their candidate to be a black x-muslim....

Me too. It pretty much ensures another republican president.

Either way, I think the democraps are going to get spanked in '08.

Pale Rider
05-12-2007, 02:38 AM
Sorry bro - but this isn't all it's cracked up to be:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

That's alright. It was sent to me in an email. I thought about doing the snopes thing, but I liked it just the way it was... :laugh2:

So I'll do something liberals aren't capable of doing. I'm going to admit the article is inacurate. There. Done. No reading a forged document on the national news, having it exposed as fake, and then contending that it "COULD" be true.

Lightning Waltz
05-12-2007, 05:58 AM
That's alright. It was sent to me in an email. I thought about doing the snopes thing, but I liked it just the way it was... :laugh2:

So I'll do something liberals aren't capable of doing. I'm going to admit the article is inacurate. There. Done. No reading a forged document on the national news, having it exposed as fake, and then contending that it "COULD" be true.

Next time I'd suggest that you research the validity of your own article rather than posting some complete crap and demanding that other people prove that crap wrong...especially when your source is a chain email...

OCA
05-12-2007, 07:52 AM

Yes, even Joe Biden said he speaks so eloquently unlike the rest of them:laugh2:

Democrats think Blacks are nothing more than niggers with a vote, Democrats are plantation owners and the Black voter is their slave.

Lightning Waltz
05-12-2007, 07:56 AM
Yes, even Joe Biden said he speaks so eloquently unlike the rest of them:laugh2:

Democrats think Blacks are nothing more than niggers with a vote, Democrats are plantation owners and the Black voter is their slave.

Wow...just wow...

OCA
05-12-2007, 09:09 AM
Wow...just wow...

The truth about Democrats is stunning ain't it?

Lightning Waltz
05-12-2007, 10:26 AM
The truth about Democrats is stunning ain't it?

I think this shows more truth about you...a very sad truth.

OCA
05-12-2007, 11:30 AM
I think this shows more truth about you...a very sad truth.

Wrong douchebag, ask around this board and you will find i'm the least color conscious poster going.....the fact that you assumed that about me says alot about your intellectual verocity....a bit on the lazy side if you ask me.

Don't attack me for telling the truth about the Democrat party's relationship with and underlying thinking about blacks, Democrats have bent them over and fucked them for decades now.

Lightning Waltz
05-12-2007, 12:37 PM
Wrong douchebag, ask around this board and you will find i'm the least color conscious poster going.....the fact that you assumed that about me says alot about your intellectual verocity....a bit on the lazy side if you ask me.

Don't attack me for telling the truth about the Democrat party's relationship with and underlying thinking about blacks, Democrats have bent them over and fucked them for decades now.

First, I never called you racist.
Second, you don't speak the truth. You don't know the truth. And any reasonable person looking at your post would assume what I have...that you aren't interested in debating the facts or seeing any side but the one that you have choosen. You are so partisan and biased, there is no need to have a discussion. You're not here to discuss. You're hear to preach your own propaganda in the most offensive way possible.

:fu:

Pale Rider
05-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Next time I'd suggest that you research the validity of your own article rather than posting some complete crap and demanding that other people prove that crap wrong...especially when your source is a chain email...

I'll do whatever the fuck I please here so long as I'm told not to by the admin, got it?

Keep your suggestions to yourself.

Pale Rider
05-12-2007, 02:29 PM

It was the Republican party that set the blacks free. It was the democrat south that held them as slaves, and it's the democraps that STILL hold blacks as slaves. They promise them handouts, quotas, AA, and many other things for free, which in turn, keeps them from bettering themselves relying on the government teet, which they have to keep voting for the democraps to keep.

Most people know this. I think even blacks know this, but they're trapped as long as they don't get some ambition.

So too bad LW, you liberals dems are the slave owners.

OCA
05-12-2007, 03:44 PM
First, I never called you racist.
Second, you don't speak the truth. You don't know the truth. And any reasonable person looking at your post would assume what I have...that you aren't interested in debating the facts or seeing any side but the one that you have choosen. You are so partisan and biased, there is no need to have a discussion. You're not here to discuss. You're hear to preach your own propaganda in the most offensive way possible.

:fu:

You refuse to debate because there is no position you could take that would factually rebuff my point of view.

Take a look at most of the big cities on the East Coast, they have been run by the Democratic political machine for the better part of a century, the population of these cities is usually better than 60% Black, the conditions of the majority of these cities within city limits is deploreable.....yet the Blacks keep voting Democrat, things never get any better and Democrats laugh their asses off every election day.

You can attack me all you want but you can't attack the facts.

Guernicaa
05-12-2007, 03:48 PM
Actually, most of the racist comments made by politicians come from Republicans.

OCA
05-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Actually, most of the racist comments made by politicians come from Republicans.

Actually you are dead fucking wrong.

Joe Biden
George Wallace
Orville Faubus
Robert Byrd

But anyway you can talk about comments but its the actions and policies of the Democratic party that calls Blacks "nigger".

Try and argue that loser.

Guernicaa
05-12-2007, 04:25 PM
But anyway you can talk about comments but its the actions and policies of the Democratic party that calls Blacks "nigger".
LOL...Which party wants literacy tests and poll taxes to vote?
I wouldn't even go down this road...Republicans have a long standing history of being racist and ethno-centric retards.
Its not just blacks either...The unofficial anti-Mexican/anti-Muslim campaign is now in its 7th year.

Want names?...How about:
-Trent Lott
-George Allen
-Bill Bennett
-Jay Dardenne
-Tramm Hudson

Want more? I can keep going...

OCA
05-12-2007, 04:28 PM
I wouldn't even go down this road...Republicans have a long standing history of being racist and ethno-centric retards.
Its not just blacks either...The unofficial anti-Mexican/anti-Muslim campaign is now in its 7th year.

Want names?...How about:
-Trent Lott
-George Allen
-Bill Bennett
-Jay Dardenne
-Tramm Hudson

Want to look at stats on all major cities on East Coast, who controls them and poverty statistics?

Democrats treat Blacks like niggers.

Guernicaa
05-12-2007, 04:57 PM
Want to look at stats on all major cities on East Coast, who controls them and poverty statistics?

Wow...You must not know shit about US History.

The reason that there are so many black people in East coast cities and more specifically North Eastern cities dates back to the early to mid 1800's and eventually the late 1800's. The majority of black people during this time period were plantation slaves in the south. The North was generally opposed to slavery, and as time went on the North East became the center of the Abolitionist Movement. All southern slaves knew of the "North" as a place where slavery did not exist. That is why throughout this time period thousands and thousands of slaves escaped and fled to the North. This, along with post-Civil war migrations to the North, is the reason that North Eastern cities have such high concentrations of blacks.

Guernicaa
05-12-2007, 04:59 PM
Democrats treat Blacks like niggers.
Democrats aren't the ones trying to dismantle welfare my friend...

OCA
05-12-2007, 05:07 PM

Actually dismantling welfare would be a step in the RIGHT direction.

OCA
05-12-2007, 05:08 PM
Wow...You must not know shit about US History.

The reason that there are so many black people in East coast cities and more specifically North Eastern cities dates back to the early to mid 1800's and eventually the late 1800's. The majority of black people during this time period were plantation slaves in the south. The North was generally opposed to slavery, and as time went on the North East became the center of the Abolitionist Movement. All southern slaves knew of the "North" as a place where slavery did not exist. That is why throughout this time period thousands and thousands of slaves escaped and fled to the North. This, along with post-Civil war migrations to the North, is the reason that North Eastern cities have such high concentrations of blacks.

You have no fucking clue what is being discussed, do you?

05-12-2007, 06:07 PM

That is exactly the point. Democrats are the ones trying to keep blacks on welfare.

05-12-2007, 06:08 PM

Want names?...How about:
-Trent Lott
-George Allen
-Bill Bennett
-Jay Dardenne
-Tramm Hudson

You seriously arent trying to honestly claim Trent Lott or George Allen are racist arae you? Thats got to be a joke.

Also last time I checked Democrats were the ones arguing for literacy tests for voting.

Guernicaa
05-12-2007, 06:20 PM
You seriously arent trying to honestly claim Trent Lott or George Allen are racist arae you? Thats got to be a joke.
No, its not a joke.

Trent Lott:
http://archives.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/12/09/lott.comment/

George Allen:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=r90z0PMnKwI

Many of Allens friends in youth remember him referring to black people as niggers.

Guernicaa
05-12-2007, 06:25 PM
You have no fucking clue what is being discussed, do you?
I told you how the black people got there.

The trend of "being poor" has stayed with them since they all flocked to the cities during the 1800's.

Therefore you cannot blame any of it on Democrats.

lily
05-12-2007, 07:21 PM
Take a look at most of the big cities on the East Coast, they have been run by the Democratic political machine for the better part of a century, the population of these cities is usually better than 60% Black, the conditions of the majority of these cities within city limits is deploreable.....yet the Blacks keep voting Democrat, things never get any better and Democrats laugh their asses off every election day.

You can argue that most inner-city living is deploreable, not just on the East Coast. I can only speak of what I know, but saying the Democrats are taking advantage of the Black vote is really kinda funny considering that both parties rely heavily on their vote and are fighting for it, but it's the Democrats who usually get it and they get it because unions push the Democratic vote. In some cases union jobs are the only jobs poor blacks can get and like it or not, they do better with those jobs, than they see their neighbors doing without those jobs.

OCA
05-12-2007, 08:11 PM
I told you how the black people got there.

The trend of "being poor" has stayed with them since they all flocked to the cities during the 1800's.

Therefore you cannot blame any of it on Democrats.

Being poor has stayed with them because Dems have rigged it so they stay poor but continue to vote Dem.

Blacks think Dems are helping them when in fact Dems bend them over then laugh about it behind closed doors.

Guernicaa
05-12-2007, 08:18 PM
Being poor has stayed with them because Dems have rigged it so they stay poor but continue to vote Dem.

Blacks think Dems are helping them when in fact Dems bend them over then laugh about it behind closed doors.
Not really.
The reason most of them are poor is because A)They wont work or B)They're ignorant. Anyone (white/hispanic/black/asian) who keeps that type of attitude usually doesn't do much in life.
Like southern right-wing trailer trash..

Democrats understand that even though they wont work, they're going to have kids. Those kids dont deserve to suffer because there parents refuse to make the right choices. Therefore money (welfare/food stamps) are given in higher amounts when people have more kids.

OCA
05-12-2007, 08:24 PM
Not really.
The reason most of them are poor is because A)They wont work or B)They're ignorant. Anyone (white/hispanic/black/asian) who keeps that type of attitude usually doesn't do much in life.

Democrats understand that even though they wont work, they're going to have kids. Those kids dont deserve to suffer because there parents refuse to make the right choices. Therefore money (welfare/food stamps) are given in higher amounts when people have more kids.

Democrats give them no incentive to better themselves by constantly giving them just enough handouts to subsist on.

Dems think all Blacks are ignorant niggers, it says so right in your post.

Difference between Whites/Asian/Hispanics vs Blacks is Blacks realize that they can have the easy life set up especially for them by the Democratic party because in reality Democrats think Blacks are too stupid to make it on their own, Whites/Asians/Hispanics for the most part have avoided that trap set out by the Democrats to buy their votes.

Hugh Lincoln
05-12-2007, 08:57 PM
Ann Dunham, a white atheist from Wichita,Kansas.

White women think they're being clever and "authentic" by mating with blacks or other non-whites, but many come to find that the "authentic" black is really pretty authentically black... he skips town after impregnating her! This is what I find kind of funny about "Obama" --- everyone knows that black males are never around as fathers, Obama's fits this perfectly, and yet, nobody mentions it.

lily
05-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Not really.

Mental note to self.....don't have Obama speak for a cause.

OCA
05-13-2007, 07:15 AM

This guy does your side more damage than we could ever hope to.......he's a joke.

Guernicaa
05-13-2007, 09:14 AM
Actually I told it like it is.
Many of them do have kids, which consequently gets them more welfare. I live in a city with a HUGE population of black people. I grew up and went to school with them. I know them better than all of you.

OCA
05-13-2007, 09:45 AM
Many of them do have kids, which consequently gets them more welfare. I live in a city with a HUGE population of black people. I grew up and went to school with them. I know them better than all of you.

Uhhh, actually you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground kid.

Pale Rider
05-13-2007, 01:54 PM

Well, you've gone from making an absolutely rediculous arguement about blacks, to making claims about your experiences compared to others when you have no fucking idea.

Boy you're a smart one aren't ya? A real fire cracker... :blsmile:

lily
05-13-2007, 07:38 PM

Hmmmm........you went to school with them and everything.....all while living in a plush suburb? Sorry Obama but anyone making the statement that you did above just shows ignorance, not intelligence.

Guernicaa
05-13-2007, 07:52 PM
Hmmmm........you went to school with them and everything.....all while living in a plush suburb? Sorry Obama but anyone making the statement that you did above just shows ignorance, not intelligence.
Yes lily...I'd be happy to show you the city I live in through a PM.

Kathianne
05-13-2007, 08:01 PM
So are your actually Black or virtually black? Doesn't matter to you then whichever reality you choose, whether the respondent is black, white, or virtually either.