PDA

View Full Version : The Price of Open Borders

Hobbit
05-11-2007, 12:25 AM
Looks like the Ft. Dix terrorists were smuggled in here from Mexico, and that was back in 1984, before the problem got REALLY bad. Anybody still think border security is unimportant?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55622

diuretic
05-11-2007, 03:05 AM
It's fairly speculative. Since these blokes seem to be Bosnian or perhaps Albanian (just guessing from their names) I wonder how they would have got into Mexico as kids. This is weird. No-one knows how they made it into the US?

Pale Rider
05-11-2007, 05:08 AM
It's fairly speculative. Since these blokes seem to be Bosnian or perhaps Albanian (just guessing from their names) I wonder how they would have got into Mexico as kids. This is weird. No-one knows how they made it into the US?

Gee... I'll venture a guess.... acrossed our open southern border?

diuretic
05-11-2007, 07:45 AM
Gee... I'll venture a guess.... acrossed our open southern border?

Exactly, a guess.

Now there seems to be much guessing and a lot of speculation about these blokes. The authorities need to be getting some hard information instead of idle speculation.

European muslims. What are European muslims doing allegedly trying to assassinate soldiers in NJ?? European muslims are usually originally from Bosnia or Albania from memory. Their names look Balkan. This is very strange indeed.

Dilloduck
05-11-2007, 09:02 AM
Exactly, a guess.

Now there seems to be much guessing and a lot of speculation about these blokes. The authorities need to be getting some hard information instead of idle speculation.

European muslims. What are European muslims doing allegedly trying to assassinate soldiers in NJ?? European muslims are usually originally from Bosnia or Albania from memory. Their names look Balkan. This is very strange indeed.

Nothing stange about it at all. They are children of Kosovars. Remember the KLA? It's just another group of muslims that subscribe to te cult of bin Laden and hae picked up on his encouragement to kill Americans. The came in the US through Brownsville, Texas. Illegally.

LiberalNation
05-11-2007, 01:07 PM
Boarder security is importent, the problem is our long boarders. Miles and miles of desert, water, and forest in the north would take millions to police it all and walls can be dug under or climbed over. Camera's can't pick people up and boarder patroller isn't the greatest job. I doubt our boarders will ever be 100% secure but we could do better. Probleming being politicians on both sides have good reason to keep them open.

typomaniac
05-11-2007, 01:10 PM
The Canadian border has always been much more porous than the Mexican one. Makes me wonder why they would have bothered crossing from the other way.

Monkeybone
05-11-2007, 01:15 PM
boarder patroller isn't the greatest job.

yeah, you do your job or try to defend yourself you get into trouble for breaking someone constitutional rights...

Nukeman
05-11-2007, 01:21 PM
yeah, you do your job or try to defend yourself you get into trouble for breaking someone constitutional rights...
Who by the way wasn't even a US citizen. How do you jhave constitutional rights when you aren't a legal citizen of the US???

Build a big f***ing fence and line it with motion sensor video cameras and heat sensors than have guards every 10 miles with air support every 50 miles you could clean it up very quickly and I guarentee the cost would still be less than how much free health care and welfare these illegals recieve........

LiberalNation
05-11-2007, 02:12 PM
That would cost a lot and people can still be smuggled in hiding in vehicals on the road.

Pale Rider
05-11-2007, 02:26 PM
Who by the way wasn't even a US citizen. How do you jhave constitutional rights when you aren't a legal citizen of the US???

Build a big f***ing fence and line it with motion sensor video cameras and heat sensors than have guards every 10 miles with air support every 50 miles you could clean it up very quickly and I guarentee the cost would still be less than how much free health care and welfare these illegals recieve........

That's the point exactly Nm. The money this country would SAVE could EASILY finance whatever means you'd want to use to close the border.

Pale Rider
05-11-2007, 02:28 PM
That would cost a lot and people can still be smuggled in hiding in vehicals on the road.

Vehicles get searched. Besides, it would be a lot harder to do that than take a leisurely stroll acrossed the wide open border.

LiberalNation
05-11-2007, 02:31 PM
The stroll form mexico is far from leisurely now. It's tough and you always run the risk of being caught and sent back. The immigriants that come here risk a lot. I wouldn't mind secure boarders but also think the legal system should be improved.

Lightning Waltz
05-11-2007, 02:47 PM
Looks like the Ft. Dix terrorists were smuggled in here from Mexico, and that was back in 1984, before the problem got REALLY bad. Anybody still think border security is unimportant?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55622

Boarder security is important, but it's a cost-benefit ratio. How much, as a society, are we willing to pay for something that probably won't work in the end, anyway?

I'd rather go after the businesses that hire illegals. Go after them, they stop hiring them, and the illegals have no reason to come.

The only conclusion that I can draw from this is that the old mantra about "fighting them over there so we don't have to over here", is complete bull...

manu1959
05-11-2007, 02:51 PM

Quote from the article...."A federal law enforcement source said the three entered the United States near Brownsville, Texas, in 1984."

diuretic
05-11-2007, 05:24 PM
Nothing stange about it at all. They are children of Kosovars. Remember the KLA? It's just another group of muslims that subscribe to te cult of bin Laden and hae picked up on his encouragement to kill Americans. The came in the US through Brownsville, Texas. Illegally.

So that's settled, they came through Brownsville?

diuretic
05-11-2007, 05:25 PM

Constitutional rights apply to legal visitors I know that, not sure about illegals though.

Dilloduck
05-11-2007, 05:27 PM
So that's settled, they came through Brownsville?

Yes.

diuretic
05-11-2007, 05:28 PM
Quote from the article...."A federal law enforcement source said the three entered the United States near Brownsville, Texas, in 1984."

I can't work it out. There's no record of them entering legally but the feds know they entered through Brownsville in 1984. They - the suspects - must have told them that I suppose. Now I wonder how they got into Mexico.

Dilloduck
05-11-2007, 05:30 PM
I can't work it out. There's no record of them entering legally but the feds know they entered through Brownsville in 1984. They - the suspects - must have told them that I suppose. Now I wonder how they got into Mexico.

What difference does it make?

Doniston
05-11-2007, 07:57 PM

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55622 Oh yah Sure. Imported terrorists. at1 to 6 years of age. I'm positive their parents had Very ill will towards the US or they wouldn't have brought their kids in. RIGHT??? Already died in the wool terrorists. ---- NUTS.

diuretic
05-11-2007, 07:59 PM
What difference does it make?

I just like to think these things through for myself. If things don't make sene to me I like to find out why.

diuretic
05-11-2007, 08:00 PM
Oh yah Sure. Imported terrorists. at1 to 6 years of age. I'm positive their parents had Very ill will towards the US or they wouldn't have brought their kids in. RIGHT??? Already died in the wool terrorists. ---- NUTS.

Which is what surprises me. What are Albanians doing migrating to Mexico? I'm not saying their parents didn't decide to move from the Balkans to Mexico but it just surprises me.

Nukeman
05-11-2007, 08:02 PM
Oh yah Sure. Imported terrorists. at1 to 6 years of age. I'm positive their parents had Very ill will towards the US or they wouldn't have brought their kids in. RIGHT??? Already died in the wool terrorists. ---- NUTS.
Than it must be the religion that turned them into terrorist dont you think.....

If they were innocent children brought here by thier parents than they recieved thier hatred of the US through thier parents ranting and raving or more likely through the Mosque they attended. If thier parents hated the US so much they wouldn't have come here and brought thier children!!!!

So the only logical conclusion is that the great religion of peace turned them into terrorist against the only country they have ever known......

Shoot the f****ers and be done with them send a message to all other potential terrorist that we dont tolerate this at all.....

manu1959
05-11-2007, 08:03 PM

they have been fighting this war against the west far longer than since bush took office....

Doniston
05-11-2007, 08:29 PM
Than it must be the religion that turned them into terrorist dont you think.....

If they were innocent children brought here by thier parents than they recieved thier hatred of the US through thier parents ranting and raving or more likely through the Mosque they attended. If thier parents hated the US so much they wouldn't have come here and brought thier children!!!!

So the only logical conclusion is that the great religion of peace turned them into terrorist against the only country they have ever known......

Shoot the f****ers and be done with them send a message to all other potential terrorist that we dont tolerate this at all..... You seem to be taking after the Mugawump. You know what that is Right??? It's a bird that sits on the fence with his mug on one side, and his wump on t'other. Problem is, with this post, I don't know which way you are facing.

shattered
05-11-2007, 08:30 PM
You seem to be taking after the Mugawump. You know what that is Right??? It's that sits on the fence with his mug on one side, and his wump on t'other. Problem is, with this post, I don't know which way you are facing.

Huh?

Nukeman
05-11-2007, 08:32 PM
Huh?

I'll double that HUH....HUH....

Got nothing to add so you come up with some jibberish that only you know what the hell your talking about...

Doniston
05-11-2007, 09:02 PM

Shoot the f****ers and be done with them send a message to all other potential terrorist that we dont tolerate this at all..... You seem to be taking after the Mugawump. You know what that is Right??? It's a bird that sits on the fence with his mug on one side, and his wump on t'other. Problem is, with this post, I don't know which way you are facing.