PDA

View Full Version : EEEK! butterflies are abundant...

KitchenKitten99
07-10-2011, 07:58 PM
So rather than busting my arse on a line, which I am not really all that good at and I get bored with too fast, I started up my own private chef/culinary consulting/small party catering website.

Reason being is I get bored doing the same menu items over and over and having no creative input.

So, I got the site started and put an ad on craigslist, and badda-bing, I get two inquiries in the last 2 weeks. One has not replied to my email that I sent her, but the other I have a 'working interview' on the 18th!

If they like me and what I make, they want me to contract for 2-3 days/week for them!! :scared:

Not that I don't think I can but I want to get this off and running so bad, I don't want to make any massive mistakes... but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

www.passionfruitpcs.com

fj1200
07-10-2011, 09:07 PM
Very cool, good luck.

"Low-Calorie, Low-Fat, Low-Sugar, and Low-sodium..." My tastes however run quite the opposite. :laugh:

KitchenKitten99
07-11-2011, 11:13 AM
Very cool, good luck.

"Low-Calorie, Low-Fat, Low-Sugar, and Low-sodium..." My tastes however run quite the opposite. :laugh:

I can bet that I can make a meal that encompasses all that and it tastes great and fills you up as well.

darin
07-11-2011, 11:30 AM
Can't get your page to load from here - but color me jealous. I wish I had the stones to start my own business.

:D

fj1200
07-11-2011, 02:28 PM
I can bet that I can make a meal that encompasses all that and it tastes great and fills you up as well.

My wife would be appreciative. I don't think you're near Atlanta so would you be willing to PM me a recipe? ;)

MtnBiker
07-14-2011, 10:45 PM
Well done! Fuzzykitten. I hope great sucess for you.

gabosaurus
07-14-2011, 10:53 PM
Good luck with that. A college friend of my best friend Beth has started a similar catering type thing in Austin, which is very successful. There are a lot of weight conscious people out there who don't have time to plan healthy meals. I hope you have a ton of success.