PDA

View Full Version : Protesters in Syria attack US embassy

Gunny
07-11-2011, 09:35 AM
Associated Press

BEIRUT — Syrian pro-government protesters attacked the U.S. embassy compound in Damascus on Monday, causing some damage, witnesses said.

The protesters smashed windows and raised a Syrian flag on the compound on Monday, the witnesses said. They also wrote anti-U.S. graffiti referring to the U.S. ambassador as a "dog."

The protests were spurred by visits the U.S. and French ambassadors made last week to the opposition stronghold of Hama in central Syria.

more ...http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43711672/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/

Just wondering how much more of this wussy-a$$ BS we should have to take.

Gaffer
07-11-2011, 10:05 AM
It was probably angry iranians and hezbo's.

Gunny
07-11-2011, 10:09 AM
It was probably angry iranians and hezbo's.

Well, Hezbollah seems to be firmly entrenched in the Syrian decision-making process.

Otherwise, they're just targets.

Gaffer
07-11-2011, 10:21 AM
assad has been in iran's pocket since saddam went down. He's always needed somebody to tell him what to do. hezbo is an iranian tool. syria's on the brink of becoming an iranian territory.

From what I see there are enemies of the US fighting enemies of the US. Lets stay out of it then bomb the shit out of the winner.

Gunny
07-11-2011, 10:28 AM
assad has been in iran's pocket since saddam went down. He's always needed somebody to tell him what to do. hezbo is an iranian tool. syria's on the brink of becoming an iranian territory.

From what I see there are enemies of the US fighting enemies of the US. Lets stay out of it then bomb the shit out of the winner.

Typical Air Force. Just want to bomb shit. Kind of spoils shit for the rest of us.

Syria's been a problem since at least the 7 Day War and allowing Hezbollah to move right in. Sad to say but the current Assad is a bigger wuss than his dad.

But I'm all for just making that sandbox glow. I couldn't believe we were fighting over it.

Gaffer
07-11-2011, 10:54 AM
I know nothing is going to be done with the zero in the wh, but I'm already putting the battle plan together in my head. At this time there's no excuse for us to even go in there. Does syria even produce anything the world uses?