PDA

View Full Version : Democrats going ballistic, trying to pretend Eric Cantor is a bad boy

Little-Acorn
07-14-2011, 06:43 PM
I caught a little of MSNBC today, and was astonished to hear commentator after commentator denouncing Eric Cantor for some behavior they never gave details of. But they kept saying he was somehow "Childish", a "beginner", and was contradicting John Boehner somehow (again, no details given).

Has anyone seen any actual evidence of this? All I've heard Cantor say, was pretty much a mirror image of what Boehner has been saying: No tax increases, period.

At one point, they put up a sound bite from Harry Reid, saying Cantor was doing bad things and shouldn't come to the meetings. But again, no details were given. This seems to be a growing pattern among the leftists.

Have the liberal fanatics decided to start fabricating lies about Eric Cantor as their principle mode of attack? In the absence of any substance or truth they can hang their hats on?

Do these people ever actually address the truth? on ANYTHING?

mundame
07-14-2011, 08:31 PM
They are seriously desperate in the White House, I think.

The threat on Social Security hasn't gone over well; now they are trying to abuse any Republican they think they can get away with blaming.

red states rule
07-15-2011, 03:55 AM
They are seriously desperate in the White House, I think.

The threat on Social Security hasn't gone over well; now they are trying to abuse any Republican they think they can get away with blaming.

What part of the Obama agenda has gone well?

Since the day he took office all Obama has done is blame Bush and is "shocked" his liberal agenda has made things worse

KarlMarx
07-15-2011, 06:37 AM
In other news, last night Obama threatened to hold his breath until he turned blue and to run away from home unless he got his tax hike. He was promptly spanked, sent to bed, and had to eat his peas. This morning he was in a better mood after having had his cookie and juice box and was last reported watching Sesame Street with his favorite teddy bear.