PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bolling: There were no attacks on American soil during Bush term

gabosaurus
07-14-2011, 11:41 PM
Duh.... :lmao:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/14/eric-bolling-terrorist-attacks-bush_n_898135.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

red states rule
07-15-2011, 03:18 AM
Last night I watched "The Five" and towards the end of the show Eric Bolling explained his comment

He said it was obvious he was talking about no terrorist attacks AFTER 9/11. He said whe watched the towers fall, and that he lost many friends in the attack

He also said this "outrage" shows how petty the left is

What would be refreshing Gabby is that one day you would hold your fellow liberals to the same high standards you hold everyone else to

Perhaps you could start with Pres Obama

gabosaurus
07-15-2011, 11:09 AM
BS.As usual.

red states rule
07-15-2011, 04:34 PM
BS.As usual.

Hey Gabby, I agee your OP is just that.You can't help yourself since you are consumed with rage towards those who have a different ideology

Being a liberal you hate any outlets that offfer a different POV, refuse to wave the pom poms for Obama, and when they make an honest mistake it is never good enough for you

However, the liberal media can "report" Sarah Palin is an accesory to attempted murder and you go right along with it since it advances your agenda

Little-Acorn
07-15-2011, 08:02 PM
BS.As usual.

Translation: I can't refute what you said, but I hate it anyway, so instead of debating any of it, I'm going to call it names and hope nobody challenges me on it.

red states rule
07-16-2011, 07:29 AM
Translation: I can't refute what you said, but I hate it anyway, so instead of debating any of it, I'm going to call it names and hope nobody challenges me on it.

That pretty well sums up Gabby's entire posting history. I am still waiting for Gabbys response to my answers to her questions

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?31537-Questions-for-RSR

I guess I will have to make an appointment with Gabby's Social Secretary Helen Wait to obtain her response

It is clear if you want to engage Gabby in a one on debate or obtain direct answers to direct questions you must go to Helen Wait